Programming is complete

Did the lizard project fail? Are they gone.

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree with everything you said.

I think that freewill is largely predicated on intelligence, so you can't have somthing with too much or too little intelligence, something that is too docile will not use its intelligence, and something that is too headstrong will be difficult to subdue.
I believe there is a similar parallel with 4D STS wanting us to have a certain capacity for love and compassion. The more we 'feel' and hurt for another soul, the more pain and hurt is released and can be drawn from - thus enabling 4D STS feeding off of the negative-emotional discharge produced. I don't think 4D STS can suck sufficient, or 'juicy' enough, emotional negative discharge from psychopaths for example, because they don't "feel" the pain and suffering of others but their own.
Of course, too much "love" becomes too unattainable heightened and altogether out of reach for 4D STS to draw off... Its all about maintaining that threshold to maximize the energy discharge output without altogether losing it: Not too much, not too little.

...to be in control covertly and manipulatively is different from being in control and receiving overt worship, so to say. I think Ra even said something along that line.

Hi Laura,

Is this the reference you were thinking of?

16.9 Questioner: If the Orion group was able to land, would this increase their polarization? What I am trying to get at is, is it better for them to work behind the scenes and get recruits, shall we say, from our planet, the person on our planet going towards service to self strictly on his own using his free will, or is it just as good for the Orion group to land upon our planet and demonstrate remarkable powers and get people like that?

Ra: I am Ra. The first instance is, in the long run, shall we put it, more salubrious for the Orion group in that it does not infringe upon the Law of One by landing and, thus, does its work through those of this planet. In the second circumstance, a mass landing would create a loss of polarization due to the infringement upon the free will of the planet. However, it would be a gamble. If the planet then were conquered and became part of the Empire, the free will would then be re-established...

Salubrious is such a great adjective...

...The more we 'feel' and hurt for another soul, the more pain and hurt is released and can be drawn from - thus enabling 4D STS feeding off of the negative-emotional discharge produced.

Yes it's pretty rough when even empathy can be used as a weapon isn't it?

A: High empathy plus lies tend to diminish the individuated soul.

The quote above reminds me of the utilitarian aspect of one of the crystal connection readings -

A thousand may fall at your side
ten thousand at your right hand
You will only look with your eyes

Somewhat bleak but certainly objective...

The previous prototypes did not have the right combination of intelligence, docility, and programmability to be exacty what was desired.

It doesn't seem to me that docility is required at all.

If what you get pleasure from is caring about others, that's not necessarily any less STS than someone who gets pleasure from harming others.

Two recent examples in the news in the USA:
Young college student Mollie Tibbetts killed by a citizen of another country in the USA illegally (he worked at a farm run by a local Republican politician - got to get that cheap labor!). When some right-wing people, especially on Twitter, dared to say illegal immigration was a factor in her death, her father said that the "Hispanic community" (deliberately making no distinction between US citizens and immigrants, or between legal or illegal immigrants) are "Iowans with better food."

and, as Joe excellently described, a mother pushed her own 9 year old son towards his death in her zeal to be a social justice activist.

Another aspect to take into account is that manipulation is not to force someone to do something against their own freewill, but to have that someone do that something on their own choice. Someone here refers to individuals, societies, or any subsets in between. Among the best ways to achieve it for them is through ignorance and false knowledge but also by controling the conditions within which one thinks or imagine to be operating. For example, if in the realm of possibilities you have two main choices A and B, and you want to make them choose A, give them the choice between A1 and A2, two flavours of A that are superficially different but in the bigger picture similar. They have been manipulated into not choosing B because it doesn't even occur to them to be an existing possibility at all. And manipulating available possibilities (or at least how they are perceived at any point in time) may be achieved through the course of history, some sort of a guided branching of the universe.

Maybe "programming is complete" means our polarity is at a point negative enough that we will either destroy ourselves or there plans can be completed (whatever those plans may be). Perhaps we are under there complete control?
We have been under their complete control for over 300,000 years. :-)
In that case there programming has been complete for sometime. I mean do you ever make a choice? Or was it there choice?
What the purpose of using the word programming if we were in there complete control? What is the esoteric purpose if were under there complete control? I mean we fell and are sts but I stated complete control?
I mean sometime back when this project first started it was stated this was 309,000 years ago that free will was abridged. I guess I'm failing to see the implication of your answer here?
Perhaps you just have an input for every post?

I can see you've already received very useful answers RyanAM. In case it helps, I'll try to clarify my response and answer the follow up questions you asked in more detail.

You questioned the need for programming since we've been under their control, it is precisely becuase we've been under their control that they have been able to subject us to that programming.

To use a computer programming analogy: you don't get to program other people's computers but you can load whatever programs you want onto yours.

I have done this but thanks for the recommendation. I have read most of the recommended books as well. I was commenting on what the title of this thread is? The comment that ant22 gave was the we have been in complete control for 300,000 years? At least if I'm seeing this correctly? If we have been under complete control then why is "the programming only complete now"?

To refer to the analogy of computer programming again, you upload programs onto your computer for a specific reason, for example, you install Skype in order to be able to make video calls.

Here's a quote from early sessions that may shed more light on the purpose behind the programming 4D STS subjected us to:

Q: (L) Well, since there is so many of us here, why don't they just move in and take over?

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

Perhaps you just have an input for every post?

No. I haven't commented on every post, have I?

I understand that a one-line response may not have been ideal, nor was it what you expected. I too have received one-line responses I didn't fully understand before. It pushed me to search for answers becuase I assumed that the short response was likely intended to either point me in the direction I should look in order to find answers - or notice a connection between the dots which I might have overlooked.

Your understanding of the motivation behind my a short response was clearly different and I'm really sorry I projected my own attitude onto you. My intention was't to be rude but helpful, otherwise I wouldn't have added a 'smile' emoji at the end of the sentence. I'll try to be clearer next time.

Last edited:
Ya'll may not like this but interesting to me & and maybe better in the Question to the C's thread but ..
here goes .............
'The Ancient Red Vampire is Dead'
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Arn Zingdad Allingham
Published on Aug 15, 2018

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the past number of weeks I have been receiving updates from Adamu that have left me quite stunned. Events have recently transpired that completely change the nature of the game that is played behind the scenes of our world. The old order is no more. The single greatest threat to world peace and harmony... is suddenly and unexpectedly no more. All of the plans and processes that the agents of the light had in place to deal with this dark threat are also no more. Everything is changed. Everything. Though this is not yet immediately apparent on the surface. Our ordinary lives still go on. But if you look carefully, you will see... everything is changing.....................................................................................

The ground has been tilled, the seeds watered. The rains come and gone. It’s harvest time. So the farmer takes his sickle and leaves? “The stage has been set” implies it’s near time for the main event if anything.

Or if you prefer, does Dorothy ditch the ruby slippers while trapped in the witch’s castle? “Bye bye Auntie Em. See ya later Uncle Henry. It’s been fun Toto.” We still gotta get back to Kansas, and there’s still a witch out there.

Ya'll may not like this but interesting to me & and maybe better in the Question to the C's thread but ..
here goes .............
'The Ancient Red Vampire is Dead'

Mind if I ask how this is interesting to you? Because I watched a few minutes of the video and then went to check out his website and the further along I got into this disinformation the more red flags went off for me.

Yes it's pretty rough when even empathy can be used as a weapon isn't it?
Yes. I also see it more like them seeing "us" like chicken... Free-range chicken tastes delicious!... Gloopy battery-reared hens not so much... But they don't want the chickens to be literally "free" as not to be able to catch them.

It doesn't seem to me that docility is required at all.

If what you get pleasure from is caring about others, that's not necessarily any less STS than someone who gets pleasure from harming others.

Two recent examples in the news in the USA:
Young college student Mollie Tibbetts killed by a citizen of another country in the USA illegally (he worked at a farm run by a local Republican politician - got to get that cheap labor!). When some right-wing people, especially on Twitter, dared to say illegal immigration was a factor in her death, her father said that the "Hispanic community" (deliberately making no distinction between US citizens and immigrants, or between legal or illegal immigrants) are "Iowans with better food."

and, as Joe excellently described, a mother pushed her own 9 year old son towards his death in her zeal to be a social justice activist.
Isn't this what STO means - service to self through others? I mean, the existence of "pleasure" (depending how how we define pleasure, as there's various kinds) isn't bad in and of itself; if you felt nothing you'd also have no reason to do anything. Emotional center gives us the motivation to do anything at all, without it we're just an intellect with no purpose or direction. And more specifically, empathy makes you feel bad when others suffer, and feel good (aka "pleasure" I suppose) when others thrive and grow, yourself included.

Also, I'm not sure how the examples you gave were examples of service to self through others, can you explain?

Isn't this what STO means - service to self through others? I mean, the existence of "pleasure" (depending how how we define pleasure, as there's various kinds) isn't bad in and of itself; if you felt nothing you'd also have no reason to do anything. Emotional center gives us the motivation to do anything at all, without it we're just an intellect with no purpose or direction. And more specifically, empathy makes you feel bad when others suffer, and feel good (aka "pleasure" I suppose) when others thrive and grow, yourself included.

Also, I'm not sure how the examples you gave were examples of service to self through others, can you explain?

What you get pleasure from doesn't determine whether you are more STO or more STS. That's exactly the epistemological error I see many liberals making: they mistake the fact that they care about others as the same thing as being a good person.

Why do you care about others? If it's because it makes you feel good, then that's STS.

The examples I gave are people who are very caring.. and highly STS.

Just saw that the poll button is also on the Yahoo Groups interface... What is that really? A 'blowing with Democracy' trend? Programmed to Poll? Poll gives me freedom, truth and strength?

Do this Forum ever had to poll-decide on anything? I might have lost some threads though...

I think it is a part of the new forum software. It could be used just for fun in appropriate contexts, but this is the first I've seen it used.

Most likely. Unless you’re building a forum page from scratch, polls are generally part of the package. They’re either enabled or disabled in the admin options by checking the appropriate box. I guess we’ll see how it pans out.;-)

Back
Top Bottom