Prolonged attack and countering it

RedFox

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all

Wanted to share something and see what others thought relating to an event last night (the history of which goes back 24 odd years to childhood)
I've spent the day reading through posts in this section, and there are some quite striking similarities to others experiences...but hopefully I'm adding something new.
I should mention that I am quite sensitive to energy (Qi or whatever you prefer to call it), and have perceived it as physical sensations for pretty much my entire life.

Ok, the history first (sorry if this is a little long, trying to put things in context).
I've had many events of high strangeness through my life from as early as I can remember, but this focuses mostly on two reoccurring themes.
Nightmares involving great fear/helplessness and the presence of something at night. I never made the connection between the two until today that they may be related and having read the New Attack thread with Ben's dreams it does seem to match.
Both of these I remember starting from the age of 4/5 and may have been going on longer. The nightmares would always involve running from a storm, and what was carried by the storm.
And the 'presence'...well I would wake up in bed sometimes aware it was there sometimes not, but if I moved a muscle it'd shake my covers/bed until I froze (With fear). I think that maybe the entity (am unsure if that's the best description) may have only showed up a few times at that age but it was enough to leave a lasting impression....I got so use to it (if you can call it that, more so 'conditioned' by it)...that I'd wake up and freeze and fall back to sleep without moving.
Once I did have enough and kept moving...this time the cover shaking seemed more like an attempt to flee? In that it had to shake them to untuck them from the side of the bed...perhaps this is just my projection of what it was doing mind. It did however then hit the floor and sort of roll away. My floor was lino so it was a recognisable sound.

There where other events (I'm paraphrasing a lot here) but the next one of major significance happened when I was about 14/15 I beleive. It was summer and I had woken up peacefully, the sun was starting to shine brightly through my curtains, so I guess it was between 5/7am. I was happily drifting back to sleep (I should mention that I regularly tingled with energy when I drifted back to sleep at this age).
On the cusp of sleep I noticed something that didn't register at first, a different sensation in my feet...what felt like a cool draft.
This got progressively stronger (cooler), then my feet started to feel lighter....I put this down to the tingling.
My feet then started to feel what I imagine feeling weightless it like...this got my attention. After a second or two the sensation shifted up past my feet and then started traveling up the front of my body (I was laying on my back). Thoughts moved from curiosity to pure terror.
Whatever it was came to a halt on my chest. I cannot tell to this day if it was ontop, under or inside my covers. But it had a physical pressence and weight. It also tingled (in a different way)....
I lay there paralysed with fear eyes wide open wondering what the hell to do. So I moved my right hand a bit.....it moved. I froze.
I tried again only this time slower...inched my hand towards it. As my hand got nearer it felt like it tingled more and more and felt like moving through something denser and denser (energy I presumed). I don't remember if I'd had enough or what but I moved a bit quicker and it sort of changed its energy (best way to describe it, it possible it had a sound to it that also sort of changed) rolled down me dropped to the floor and rolled off. Sound familuar?
I spent 5 minutes laying there wondering what the hell had just happened. Then checked my covers, under the bed, around the cupboard where it seemed to head too...and for good measure looked out the window into the sun to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
That nearly sent me off the rails...

The following years I had sleep paralysis for the first time and more visitations..although all when paralysed so I can't say for certain its the same thing. About the ages of 19 during early mornings, waking up and drifting back to sleep my bedroom door would rattle for a few seconds. I thought nothing much of this and it became a regular occurance (put it down to traffic). However it did anoy me eventually, and I paid attention to it. I noticed that when I focused on it it would stop. It was only when I was drifting that if I stayed unfocused it;d continue.
I thought this observation was not exactly acurate so I watched the door for a while. Nothing. laying back and eventually it started again, so I just reached out and held the door still. After some time it started again so I did the same. Then once more it started again but this time with a thump that made it hit the side of my bed......sheer terror again. I left it alone after that.

The last part of the history was was about 2002/2003....I was trying to recover from a seriouse depression....that led me to revisit my past and these events...gooogling them I came accross the idea of energy vampirism...led me to the 'new age' stuff..and then after a few years here.
I concluded that (having now moved house and still getting the odd thing, like the door vibrating) that it was attached to me. Second that it was draining me.Third it probably had been since about the age or 4...on and off.
Tried sheilding, blocking, fighting and even draining it back (big mistake). Went through all the fear and worry I saw people posting about in the other threads. Eventually I sort of found a calm defiance of it and it seemed to help. So like all other times I slowly forgot about it.

Which leeds back to last night. Yesterday I read this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=102 on parasites no less.....something I'd researched years before but never got round to doing anything about (the same time I revisited this entity). I was desperatly searching for a cure to my lack of energy at the time.
Having read over a bit of Transmarginal inhibition and even seen a simple example of 'conditioning' on tv last night...things kinda clicked this morning.
I woke up at 3am. And do you know what I heard next to my girlfriends bed as I was drifitng off? The unmistakable rattle (this time of a box next to my side of the bed). Waves of fear...Hadn't I delt with this?!
A few things then clicked in my head.....it had been conditioning my responces for 24+years!!! It was using my own 'automaticness' for its gain. Triggering the exact 'reactions' in me it wanted.
Talk about a revelation....

So I turned to face its rough location (normally I keep my back to it....trained responce)...and I self observed. I self observed my thoughts, feelings, posture (as much as you can have one laying in bed) and energy field.
I've never self observed so clearly. Different energetic reactions drifted in (draining...movment)....different feelings (fear...anger..pitty)...and different thoughts....'was it part of me?' 'I should fight it!' 'I'm tired I want to sleep' 'ignore it it'll go away' 'whats it going to do to me?'
Having unconditioned myself of something in the past...I watched them all unravel as they appeared...and as if in responce it felt more paniced...tried energetically searching for weak spots (I countered it all by not allowing it a handle anywhere...following its attentions on me)...thoughts and sensations of being cut off and isolated even came in that I even nearly thought where mine!!!! Talk about confirmation....the predator being discovered.
To experience it first hand it a hell of a way to grok it.

At the moment I am trying to not let my ego run away....as I realise that could be another handle.

Some other observations....in the parasites thread I linked too there is a quote by the C's that seemed to fit
23 October 2004

Q: (H) When you referred to the manipulations with S****, what kind of manipulations were you referring to: internal or external?

A: Both but mostly external as in not directly perceivable in the environment.

Q: (L) Does that mean that if someone believes an illusion, that it leaves a hole in their defences?

A: More or less.

Q: (H) What is the major problem facing the group at the moment?

A: Stalling frequency waves.

Q: What can we do to help?

A: Requires will and knowledge. You share, they find will if it is there to find.

Q: (A) What kind of knowledge do we need to share?

A: That their lack of ability to see and do is due to deliberate stalling.

Q: (H) Can you elaborate?

A: They are in a frequency fence being stored for later food.
That parasites alter the host as to not notice it....and to do things that help it. (the thoughts/feelings/energy I was observing), and that despite this being on an energy level....the alterations seemed in some part to be 'conditioned' thought subtle and not so subtle means....I include the nightmares in that.
I feel like pavlov's dog....only pavlov is a parasitic energy being?!
The last part that was also a revalation was that not only was it draining me, but it was also depositing crud in return....I get a heavy pressure around my sinuses related to me nodding off/lack of energy/draining of energy.....I always assumed it was a spot I was being drained from that I couldn't block....seems that it was a spot where it deposited crud so no amount of resisting the flow away from me would help!!

I do not know if this is the end of its interactions with me now or not. But I thought that this may be of value to others in of its self.
I do not know if I have done right, nor what consequences may come of it. But for me (once I've caught up on sleep) I think it was a good thing.
I have not felt at peace with myself this much in years.

The last part of the history was was about 2002/2003....I was trying to recover from a seriouse depression....that led me to revisit my past and these events...gooogling them I came accross the idea of energy vampirism...led me to the 'new age' stuff..and then after a few years here.
I concluded that (having now moved house and still getting the odd thing, like the door vibrating) that it was attached to me. Second that it was draining me.Third it probably had been since about the age or 4...on and off.
Tried sheilding, blocking, fighting and even draining it back (big mistake). Went through all the fear and worry I saw people posting about in the other threads. Eventually I sort of found a calm defiance of it and it seemed to help. So like all other times I slowly forgot about it.
I would like to hear more specificly what you mean by
'I sort of found a calm defiance'?

So I turned to face its rough location (normally I keep my back to it....trained responce)...and I self observed. I self observed my thoughts, feelings, posture (as much as you can have one laying in bed) and energy field.
I've never self observed so clearly. Different energetic reactions drifted in (draining...movment)....different feelings (fear...anger..pitty)...and different thoughts....'was it part of me?' 'I should fight it!' 'I'm tired I want to sleep' 'ignore it it'll go away' 'whats it going to do to me?'
Having unconditioned myself of something in the past...I watched them all unravel as they appeared...and as if in responce it felt more paniced...tried energetically searching for weak spots (I countered it all by not allowing it a handle anywhere...following its attentions on me)...thoughts and sensations of being cut off and isolated even came in that I even nearly thought where mine!!!! Talk about confirmation....the predator being discovered.
If I get it, by observing your self you realized what the
'predator' was/doing with you?

'Having unconditioned myself of something in the past...'
Like of what?? And how did ya do it?

That parasites alter the host as to not notice it....and to do things that help it. (the thoughts/feelings/energy I was observing), and that despite this being on an energy level....the alterations seemed in some part to be 'conditioned' thought subtle and not so subtle means....I include the nightmares in that.
I feel like pavlov's dog....only pavlov is a parasitic energy being?!
The last part that was also a revalation was that not only was it draining me, but it was also depositing crud in return....I get a heavy pressure around my sinuses related to me nodding off/lack of energy/draining of energy.....I always assumed it was a spot I was being drained from that I couldn't block....seems that it was a spot where it deposited crud so no amount of resisting the flow away from me would help!!

I do not know if this is the end of its interactions with me now or not. But I thought that this may be of value to others in of its self.
I do not know if I have done right, nor what consequences may come of it. But for me (once I've caught up on sleep) I think it was a good thing.
I have not felt at peace with myself this much in years.
Don't get me wrong, Iam just trying too find out how to overcome this phenomenon myself, maybe something similar.

So, you haven't felt at peace with yourself that much for years, did you over come it by self observation and realization only?
I mean , what do you mean by 'once I've caught up on sleep'?

In sleep at night, least myself, it's kinda hard to stay 'aware', like any predator can twist my mind then.
Only those moments when waking up a little, and or becoming aware of the surroundings, I can take the
'control' of my functions.

It maybe that the predator gives us a little "progress" here and now, just to play games with us.

This all just grows the question in the back of my head, how to observe in sleep?

hungrig said:
I would like to hear more specificly what you mean by
'I sort of found a calm defiance'?
Ok so I resolved to get rid of it, at the time my moral guidence was 'Do not do unto others as you would expect they should do unto you' so I tried all the 'love and light' approach....wrapping myself in light etc...works for a few seconds, then drains me quicker...so learnt that one (although not fully)
Drained back from it (hell I was being drained) got a rush for a few seconds then felt like my brain was being sucked out of my ear....I nearly passed out.....NOT good.
I knew how to block energy flow so tried that....this was the most sucessful but required lots of focus/will power to hold it steady......imagine two people sucking at each end of a straw....
Using the same analogy I then tried 'pinching' the straw....that worked slightly better...but again...it has lots of 'straws'...some of which I was not aware of
I came to the conclusion that its connection is energy based....and as its within my energy, is under my influence (or atleast my influence would have a greater inpact)...so the 'pinching' was close to me....I also tried removing the 'straws'...with some success
This is kind of how I left it...
The last thing I did learn was as it was my energy....and I was aware of what it felt like to have it...and not have it (after it draining)....all I needed to do was remember what it was like and request it came back
This may sound pretty simple but it seemed to work (presuming you are good at feeling your energy)....so this is what came to be my 'calm defiance'.....not an attack but a defence.....block, remove, recall....if it was around or within my energy it was mine to control...and perhaps without realising it I was trying to find a method that didn't violate its free will? But thats my 'you must treat everything with love' program.

Alot of the draining I did realise though 'takes two to tango'...its easier for the drainer to convince the person to give them there energy rather than take it by force...its more energy efficient...lol

Having learnt about 'appropriate responces' including the use of violence in some cases...and reading alot here has changed the shape of the above analogies.

EsoQuest wrote a few things that pretty much crystalise what I'd only half grasped at the time
So regarding attacks, I think the best attitude is not to seek to stop them, but to learn to hold our own while they last.
and
In other words, I think some kind of relaxation/self-induction would be useful (combined with visualization) to explore what is going on.
Its worth reading the other threads I found on this..
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1748.msg9478#msg9478
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1213&p=1
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=587

hungrig said:
If I get it, by observing your self you realized what the
'predator' was/doing with you?

'Having unconditioned myself of something in the past...'
Like of what?? And how did ya do it?
Exactly, by observing myself carefully I could catch its influence on me.....I set out to observe and stay in a calm aware place...so anything that poped into my head thought wise...emotion that showed up...or energy that I felt move in/out/around me I questioned....and mostly stopped as they appeared (this is what I refered too above when I said its easier for it to convince you to give it your energy).

The unconditioning.....I read a book by Depak Chopra around the time (Quantum Health I think)....one of the only things that stood out to me was todo with trained/conditioned responces. [I've read about Depak here, and re-evaluated what I read at the time]
He talked about how he was on a plane, and the seatbelt light came on as they hit turbulance and dropped a few thousand feet.
Later the light came on, and his heart rate went up/swets etc.....he realised that it was just a trained responce and calmed himself
Reading about Transmarginal inhibition would probably discibe it better...but thats the basic idea

I took the idea and ran with it....I have calmed myself by changing my energy...not sure I can quite discibe how I change my energy...but I sort of reach out into it/around myself and 'set' the mode/intention. i.e. set it to 'calm'....I guess in the same way I can 'recall' drained energy, it is 'recalling' what calm energy feels like.
So to uncondition I am firstly aware of the 'responce' that was triggerd, acknowledge it and set it to 'calm'...it feels like untying a knot...or unraveling a kink in my energy
I overwrite the 'responce' with 'calm energy'

....I relaise I may not be doing a good job at discribing the process that is more instinctual to me than thought through

hungrig said:
Don't get me wrong, Iam just trying too find out how to overcome this phenomenon myself, maybe something similar.

So, you haven't felt at peace with yourself that much for years, did you over come it by self observation and realization only?
I mean , what do you mean by 'once I've caught up on sleep'?

In sleep at night, least myself, it's kinda hard to stay 'aware', like any predator can twist my mind then.
Only those moments when waking up a little, and or becoming aware of the surroundings, I can take the
'control' of my functions.

It maybe that the predator gives us a little "progress" here and now, just to play games with us.

This all just grows the question in the back of my head, how to observe in sleep?
No worries. Once I've caught up on sleep....this all happened last night at 3am to about 5am. I then slept and got up at 7am....so I have been rather tired today....hence needing the sleep to be able to fully evaluate the outcome fully....I have been in a bit of a haze today.
I am uncertain if I have fully overcome it, and the sence of peace could logically have been induced by it as a way of getting me to stop.
However I feel....less constrained...and more relaxed than I have for some time...less stressed and so more at peace....but this is why I need a good nights sleep to fully evaluate it. :)
Either way I overcame it (to whatever extent I have) through pure self awareness/observation...and using what I've learnt here and elsewhere...and untying the triggered responces (thought my energy)...unconditioning them as I became aware of them

As to sleep...from a few recent dreams it seems that the more aware you are while awake...the more you practice these things...the more they are carried over into your dreams
I remember about 5 years ago now learning about energy transfer/draining....then what it felt like....that I could finally put a name to something I'd always been aware of in the background....and that I could stop the flow mostly
The same month I learnt those things, I had a dream where I felt the same sensation of draining....and my mind flicked up a notch enough to register it and recall what todo...i.e. stop the flow
I was not fully conciouse at the time

I have self calmed in more recent dreams to remove great fear from what would have become nightmares....simply by feeling the fear (energy) swirling...allowing it to be there instead of fighting it...and it then just fades
Which may be another point.....if you fight the fear, you loose....allow it and direct it...don't block it or stop it...if that makes sence.

Hope that helps explain it all a bit better :) Any feedback/questions welcome
Now to go catch up on my sleep!!

I don't know, but, either it's my bad English or your typing. So please point out what i am lacking if any.
It feels like I don't really get it.

Like, I firstly assume that you were talking about the 'Predators Mind' and not some.. predator?? eh
Indeed we may be 'predators' in different degrees, perceived to be so by animals and man himself. Even if not that be (we) what is called a psychopath you know. But you know' from our points of view we're human.

Let's assume for a moment that there are other dimensions with higher beings and or Consciousness. The STS ones, of the higher densities drifting in some dimension are then by my perspective ' a High strangeness "thingy" and a Predator "thingy".

Now, could this be just used like 'methaphor'in your post, to reverse that and explain it to be the Predators mind?
Part of your self?

Nightmares involving great fear/helplessness and the presence of something at night. I never made the connection between the two until today that they may be related and having read the New Attack thread with Ben's dreams it does seem to match.
'..and the presence of something at night.'

Here it sounds like that there was a real presence at night, still you were dreaming nightmares at the same time?

You explain it then by:

And the 'presence'...well I would wake up in bed sometimes aware it was there sometimes not, but if I moved a muscle it'd shake my covers/bed until I froze (With fear). I think that maybe the entity (am unsure if that's the best description) may have only showed up a few times at that age but it was enough to leave a lasting impression....I got so use to it (if you can call it that, more so 'conditioned' by it)...that I'd wake up and freeze and fall back to sleep without moving.
My bad english or your typing, I don't know, but could not that be a little better explained?

If at in the end your conclusion will be that's it your predator ('s mind), I would be impressed that it could be such a strong 'presence', to cause you 24 odd years down to childhood, with this energy/fear draining.

I may be an amateur into those subjects, but then, it sounds like something may have happened when you were a child to get those "side effects."

Once I did have enough and kept moving...this time the cover shaking seemed more like an attempt to flee? In that it had to shake them to untuck them from the side of the bed...perhaps this is just my projection of what it was doing mind. It did however then hit the floor and sort of roll away. My floor was lino so it was a recognizable sound.
'It' meaning your own fear or just 'it'? "Your fear shook your covers, the predators mind", or 'it' the thingy thingy????

Who was seeming at attempt to flee? The cover sheet? The Predator?, your mind??

Well if 'IT' was your fear shaking the covers to make it roll to the ground, thus causing a recognizable sound?

You say there's a presence, or waking up aware it was there sometimes. But how do you know if this is true?
If you don't know if you're dreaming and can't be sure!?

Your other incident:

I spent 5 minutes laying there wondering what the hell had just happened. Then checked my covers, under the bed, around the cupboard where it seemed to head too...and for good measure looked out the window into the sun to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
Awake, or of the rails?

The following years I had sleep paralysis for the first time and more visitations..although all when paralysed so I can't say for certain its the same thing. About the ages of 19 during early mornings, waking up and drifting back to sleep my bedroom door would rattle for a few seconds. I thought nothing much of this and it became a regular occurance (put it down to traffic). However it did anoy me eventually, and I paid attention to it. I noticed that when I focused on it it would stop. It was only when I was drifting that if I stayed unfocused it;d continue.
Now you are being 'visited', it sounds like you are sure of it.

I had/have similar experiences, those times when I felt awake and been paralyzed, focusing my mind to observe my self saves me sometimes. Then I mean, what I perceive to be me physically paralyzed. Saved' by how I manage to get out of it.

Iam not sure I been visited by something-. neither am I sure of what is the accurate observation in such states.

Which leeds back to last night. Yesterday I read this thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=102 on parasites no less.....something I'd researched years before but never got round to doing anything about (the same time I revisited this entity). I was desperatly searching for a cure to my lack of energy at the time.
Having read over a bit of Transmarginal inhibition and even seen a simple example of 'conditioning' on tv last night...things kinda clicked this morning.
Here you are saying that "it" that is visiting you and are draining you have been conditioning your responces for 24+years!!! Just like the parasites referred to in laura's post, can alter personalities, a similar process.

It could be better explained I think, more simplified.
I simply mis- understood you at first, that, "it", was the parasites, and that was what 'clicked' within you.

Took me an hour to figure that you were comparing the two, parasites and 'it'.

Now you now that 'it' was real or not!?
It was your mind given by the Predators or a Real
Predator like thingy thingy??

_ _ _ _ _

Ok so I resolved to get rid of it, at the time my moral guidence was 'Do not do unto others as you would expect they should do unto you' so I tried all the 'love and light' approach....wrapping myself in light etc...works for a few seconds, then drains me quicker...so learnt that one (although not fully)
Drained back from it (hell I was being drained) got a rush for a few seconds then felt like my brain was being sucked out of my ear....I nearly passed out.....NOT good.
I knew how to block energy flow so tried that....this was the most sucessful but required lots of focus/will power to hold it steady......imagine two people sucking at each end of a straw....
Using the same analogy I then tried 'pinching' the straw....that worked slightly better...but again...it has lots of 'straws'...some of which I was not aware of
I came to the conclusion that its connection is energy based....and as its within my energy, is under my influence (or atleast my influence would have a greater inpact)...so the 'pinching' was close to me....I also tried removing the 'straws'...with some success
This is kind of how I left it...
The last thing I did learn was as it was my energy....and I was aware of what it felt like to have it...and not have it (after it draining)....all I needed to do was remember what it was like and request it came back
This may sound pretty simple but it seemed to work (presuming you are good at feeling your energy)....so this is what came to be my 'calm defiance'.....not an attack but a defence.....block, remove, recall....if it was around or within my energy it was mine to control...and perhaps without realising it I was trying to find a method that didn't violate its free will? But thats my 'you must treat everything with love' program.

Alot of the draining I did realise though 'takes two to tango'...its easier for the drainer to convince the person to give them there energy rather than take it by force...its more energy efficient...lol
By reading this and your first post, I became skeptic about what 'we' or you call Energy. That you are quite sensitive to energy '(Qi or whatever you prefer to call it)'.
From what I understand, it can be anything. So you having perceived it as 'physical sensations for pretty much my entire life', gets me curious.

'(presuming you are good at feeling your energy)' Would that not include all different things we might call energy instead of just to assume there's is One energy here with different names?

As to sleep...from a few recent dreams it seems that the more aware you are while awake..."the more you practice these things...the more they are carried over into your dreams
I would say the predators mind plays with you.

Hope that helps explain it all a bit better smile Any feedback/questions welcome
Now to go catch up on my sleep!!
Good luck! :)

When I wrote these posts, to "give you feedback". I felt rather angry with myself and your post, redfox.
If my posts was perceived offensive, I'am truly sorry. Couse when I read my "comments" now, I can sort of see
myself, like a lil' too harsh.

Maybe that I only see this, but, I was sort of picking at you. Instead of doing that, I realize that I could have been more helpful, posting links, and explain the posts more, and make something of it.

Not saying here who's right and wrong, simply saying that my approach was lacking to give feedback in the 'right way'.

Guys , let me show my little idea which just shocked me :|
Maybe its nothing new for you but still I would like to tell , correct me if i am wrong
I was thinking - hmm if they( 4th ) are draining energy , then it is pretty obvious that we are their food ( nothing new , i know ) , but this is only 3rd density illusion - maybe we are constantly feeding them until we die !
Weaker beings die because of war, famine , diseases but stronger beings just die because of old age.
Now , the idea is that this "old age" is nothing else but 3rd density - I mean , the great illusion.
From the very beginning when we born , we realize that we will die - still constantly feeding them !
Sooner or later we will be consumed and will die - its just a matter of (another illusion) time.
Sorry if i interrupted you , i just had to write it - I know that if i didnt write it now , then it will be lost.
What you think ? important or should I read more ?

Your post was interesting, drygol.

The though of being eaten/consumed, that to be the cause of death in old age surely cracks me up.

I remember reading in the 'Wave book One' about the idea on channeling, with higher sources. Following Laura's
said observations on growth, and the ideas on consciousness re-seeding in old age. Might be an interesting read.

It's always good to 'read more', Re-search and do truth digging if one wants to find out truth, in one manner.
So a good point I think, is to always ask ourselves; 'should I read more'. Simply asking me or redfox, if your post was important or if you should read more, is not so wise I think.

I could drag you in, lie to you, use you, by saying; NO and NO. So, don't trust anyone, I don't know anything. Questioning everything here is the most important.

Now I could share my own experiences and my theory's on this, and so on. I do that, hoping for others to questioning all the contradictions that I' am too blind to see. If I' am just hoping for verifications, and get totally pissed off (or very sad) because i get questioned. It's probably because of me living in a complete denial.

Not saying here that posting a post here is just about getting questioned, Not at all, lol ;)
But one of "the useful tools".

Hi hungrig
Well, I think maybe you did a good thing in your reply.
Between some self reflection and your replies, I realise how much wishful thinking had gone into mine (and how far back it goes)....that was a bit of a shock to me. Between a very odd week and that realisation it has taken me some time to get back and reply. I didn't realise how many sacred cows I have from the period of my life where I started forming those ideas. So I'd like to thank you for your replies :)

Drygol an interesting idea...not knowing half as much about these operations as I thought I did with my first post, I'll go with the common themes I've learnt so far. They probably do feed on us our whole life but I doubt its as black and white as 'causing' our death, although it probably has some factor in it. Also, its Always good to read more...as long as you question it as you do. Making assumptions about things is something I'm having to unlearn.
Short of asking the C's (and maybe this question has been asked/answered by them) it seems pretty hard to know the full answer to that question.

Well, in reply to your post hungrig I will try and stick to what I experienced and leave all supposition out.
The events that I've mentioned above where the ones I recall happening while I was fully awake (i.e. Not asleep/dreaming/altered state), as I was aware that things that happen in sleep paralysis may not always be what they seem to be. I can say for certainty that I was not alseep or dreaming during these occasions, and even check that I wasn't on a few of them.
All of the above events had some sort of physical (solid/tangible) interaction between either myself or my local environment, and this undefined entity.
I presume entity, it may have been a different one on each encounter. However the characteristics of each encounter is similar.
All the events also seemed to occur around sleep, either waking from or falling to sleep.
Location doesn't seem to be a limiting factor, nor does time of day or how light it is in my room at the time.

The other part of these encounters that may not be as tangible to others is my perceived ability to 'sense' energy, I will be specific as I can here.
I beleive it is called clairsentience. It has been a skill I've had since childhood and one which I have at some point practised to refine. Its now to the point where I can perceive it in my minds eye at a distance....I know what it is to 'feel' the energy from a distance.

wiki said:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clairvoyance

Clairsentience (feeling/touching)

In the field of parapsychology, clairsentience [From the French clair, “clear,” + sentience, “feeling,” ultimately derived from the Latin clarus, “clear,” + sentiens, derived from sentire, “to feel”] is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a person acquires psychic knowledge primarily by means of feeling.[13] In addition to parapsychology, the term also plays a role in some religions. For example: clairsentience is one of the six human special functions mentioned or recorded in Buddhism. It is an ability that can be obtained at advanced meditation level. Generally the term refers to a person who can feel the vibration of other people. There are many different degrees of clairsentience ranging from the perception of diseases of other people to the thoughts or emotions of other people. The ability differs from third eye in that this kind of ability can not have a vivid picture in the mind. Instead, a very vivid feeling can form.
So when I talk about sensing energy, the above is the how. As to what the energy is...I called it Qi for lack of a better term...I have only read a small amount on Qi.
To me energy is defined as follows...it is something all living things seem to have. It can stem from emotional energy. The more someone has also seems to effect there cognitive ability (if you are low on it, its harder to think clearly/expansively). It also seems to play a role in health.
I know there are better definitions and have even read a few, but the above definition I came to by experimenting with and generally noting my own energy levels. I also learnt about the ability to exchange and steal energy (vampirism, I'm looking forward to reading 'unholy hungers') through first hand interactions.

One last thing that defines these....I know what sleep paralysis is like having experienced it many times as a teenager. These events happened as fully awake (usually the fear took me to fully awake)...I was never paralysed or in an altered state of conciousness. If I say 'froze' that was my choice, I stopped because of fear...the sort that makes the hair on your neck stand up!!!

On that note I'll try and address you comments.

hungrig said:
Like, I firstly assume that you were talking about the 'Predators Mind' and not some.. predator?? eh
Indeed we may be 'predators' in different degrees, perceived to be so by animals and man himself. Even if not that be (we) what is called a psychopath you know. But you know' from our points of view we're human.

Let's assume for a moment that there are other dimensions with higher beings and or Consciousness. The STS ones, of the higher densities drifting in some dimension are then by my perspective ' a High strangeness "thingy" and a Predator "thingy".

Now, could this be just used like 'methaphor'in your post, to reverse that and explain it to be the Predators mind?
Part of your self?
I call the entity a predator in this case. I do not know its exact nature, but I do know that it feeds to some extent from me. I have presumed that it has been 'attached' to me for a long time aswell. Perhaps 'parasite' in reference to the entity would be a better term.
Part of myself? The thought there was perhaps my energetic self split up.....but more than likely it is not me.

This I think is one of the problems....I still have NO clue what IT is......with its energetic make up, its draining and attachment to me, and its physical interactions with 3D. This I'd DEFINITELY like input on. I've presumed to much about it. What the hell is it????

My latest realisations from what I've learnt here at sott, is in the subtleties of its apparent manipulation of me.

hungrig said:
My bad english or your typing, I don't know, but could not that be a little better explained?
Sure! Ok, let me give it another go...
One occasion as a child, I woke up during the night. I was comfortable, warm, relaxed. I rolled over in bed to change my resting position.
At this point my cover shook. Exactly if you took hold of an edge of the cover and lifted it up and down about 1 foot in a second. Flapped by an unknown force may be more accurate. Thinking that it was my sister I rolled over more, it flapped more then stopped and something hit my floor with a thud (it left?)
I then opened my eyes to see if my sister was there. She wasn't. No one was stood by the edge of my bed. My bedroom was empty. No noise of anyone moving.
This may have been one of the first instances of it being there, but I do not recall the exact order of these memories. Logically it would make sense that it was one of the first shows.

On later occasions I would freeze in fear when I woke up with 'it' there. Fear was hightened once by moving slowly to the edge of the bed to see what was there only to see a buldge under my covers by my feet that moved quickly away. I'd forgotten about that one.

hungrig said:
If at in the end your conclusion will be that's it your predator ('s mind), I would be impressed that it could be such a strong 'presence', to cause you 24 odd years down to childhood, with this energy/fear draining.

I may be an amateur into those subjects, but then, it sounds like something may have happened when you were a child to get those "side effects."
Something did happen......but I'm not sure if I should bring it up..... It was another event of 'high strangeness'....and again I was fully awake and concious. Just something on a larger and more terrifying scale.

hungrig said:
Your other incident:
Awake, or of the rails?
Nearly off the rails!! The event was so strange, and so terrifying, and looking into the sunshine made me realise how awake and NOT a dream it was....it was nearly too much to take! It felt like I was going mad. It certainly triggered a depression in me that lasted years....mostly because anyone I did mention it too (close friends) thought I was mad.

So does this help explain it all better??? Basically they where all real 3D physical interactions....the only parts there you could argue where not where the energy interactions....so are probably more open to interpretation/subjectivity

hungrig said:
As to sleep...from a few recent dreams it seems that the more aware you are while awake..."the more you practice these things...the more they are carried over into your dreams
I would say the predators mind plays with you.
Perhaps so....I had assumed I was starting to withstand it a bit though by managing to not let fear rule me in my dreams....but I could be very very wrong...

I hope this makes the events clearer!!
I really would like more feedback on this....especially as What it is...and what it may be doing with me.....and perhaps how to counter it???

Hi RedFox,

Seems to me you are directing your own drama. Dark forces appear on stage and oh man, something must be wrong, you don't love them? You act as a hero who must defend himself? Magnificent. Give male and female names to all entities in attendance, and sure it will be a brilliant play!

An open book of your mind you presented here. Reading it is simple. The ominous presence that followed all along your life is nothing other than:

Unfinished Business.

That's the real title of your drama.

A young therapist intern wouldn't have much difficulty ascertaining whats going on in your head. This "story" of introduction you wrote is just a thin uppermost layer.

Would you like to really know, what you are dealing with?

Read the book: Drama of the Gifted Child
(the search for the true self)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0465016901/ref=sib_fs_top?ie=UTF8&p=S00A&checkSum=pGCPtaZ87H09layWgYY1rMtQeBjBNm3vXXcdZDkiNYI%3D#reader-link

I doubt you will manage reading it attentively. If somehow you succeed, - hey its just taking in the sentences, trying to grok their meaning - you'll have the first detergent to "the presence of something at night".

This book gave me a lot of "focus/will power to hold it steady" for sure!

Gb, You just sums it up like that, don't you? Harsh and fast assumptions. Maybe you identified
yourself somewhere with your though loops when reading this thread, with some twisted reality view of yours. ??

Your approach to just give titles to peoples problems, just like that, is one whole of lackness in empathy. Whatever "Unfinished Business." means, don't matter. I think it's depressing.

Now when you simply "know" everything and presented that book, you could not explain what relation it' has to redfox. What makes you think it has, anyway?

Now, I ain't saying anything bad about the book, (not read it), but what if your wrong, thus confusing both redfox's issue and the book, though-.

Hi hungrig,

Iam just trying too find out how to overcome this phenomenon myself, maybe something similar
-------
*Fear nothing if you have the courage to read and learn.

Read the book: Drama of the Gifted Child
(the search for the true self)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0465016901/ref=sib_fs_top?ie=UTF8&p=S00A&checkSum=pGCPtaZ87H09layWgYY1rMtQeBjBNm3vXXcdZDkiNYI%3D#reader-link

"In sleep at night, least myself, it's kinda hard to stay 'aware', like any predator can twist my mind then.
[..]
Only those moments when waking up a little, and or becoming aware of the surroundings, I can take the 'control' of my functions."
---------
You only believe taking control of your functions. Judging from your description the predator is in full control of You!

--------
I think, Mister predator always plays games with us. He is the cat and you are the mouse.

--------
There is a technique called lucid dreaming. Makes you aware - in your dream - that you are dreaming. Gives feeling of control and possibility to defend yourself, in your dream.

Beware!!!: Lucid dreaming may sound sweet, exciting and fun. It will bring you nothing in real life, except maybe increased defense in sleep.

According to Carlos Castaneda you must remember - while dreaming - to look at your hands. If you can do that, lucid dreaming is the result.

The book i mentioned however contains way more powerful magicks. It explains you the nature of the invisible presence that Redfox described. The predator fears nothing more than truth. Only truth will set you free.

Lucid dreaming is discussed here: (please read until at least the 4th post)
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8116

"'methaphor'in your post, to reverse that and explain it to be the Predators mind?
Part of your self?"
-------
Very good! Here is an exercise for you: try to imagine the predator has given you not only his physical brain tissue, but also mixed RedFox's invisible thought-entities - your dark side if you want - into your mind. The predator was satisfied and saw this was all good. He made a complete slave of you.

Who are the predators? Find out by reading this:
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=609&lsel=P

This way Mister Predator became the slave master. You are the slave. His mind - the brain tissue you are thinking with - is His mind. There is a tiny slave hidden in the lowest levels of the dungeon. It is Your True Self. It dreams that it is free. The dream of the slave is the life you are living now. It is a life of a slave. If you would like to try to pick the lock on your prison cell, my best advice is to read the book.

The worst fact is, i am almost completely sure, that your true self - not the one who is reading now! - , can not even hear what i am saying. It's superfluous even writing to it, because it cannot hear. You are dreaming. The only way to arouse yourself and win some control back from the predator is to read the book.

"I may be an amateur into those subjects, but then, it sounds like something may have happened when you were a child to get those "side effects.""
Good. If a person like RedFox or You tell about such events it is almost sure: "something may have happened when you were a child to get those "side effects.""

What happened, is described in the book.

"Iam not sure I been visited by something-. neither am I sure of what is the accurate observation in such states."
I think you are more hungrig for knowledge than RedFox. (german word for hungry) You might have a better chance to understand your condition. One accurate observation is given in Drama of the Gifted Child. Remember its subtitle: the search for the true self.

"Here you are saying that "it" that is visiting you and are draining you have been conditioning your responces for 24+years!!! Just like the parasites referred to in laura's post, can alter personalities, a similar process."

Parasites may be additional burdens to Mister Predator and his hateful thought-forms. This bunch makes the heavy chain on your neck, binding you the slave.

"Maybe you identified
yourself somewhere with your though loops when reading this thread, with some twisted reality view of yours. ??"
I had very similar thought loops and twisted reality views to what RedFox has described. You said: "I am just trying too find out how to overcome this phenomenon myself "

"Whatever "Unfinished Business." means, don't matter. I think it's depressing."
I bet. Depressing first, then frightening. You might become even scared and flee as far as you can from this unfinished business.

"Now when you simply "know" everything and presented that book, you could not explain what relation it' has to redfox. What makes you think it has, anyway?"
Ask a cook how he knows everything presented in his cookbook. Maybe i have cooked a lot of meals from that book. And have eaten them.

"Now, I ain't saying anything bad about the book, (not read it), but what if your wrong, thus confusing both redfox's issue and the book, though-"
Why don't you read it and find out for yourself? You can then tell if i was wrong or not.

Maybe I should explain little about my problems. It involves no fear from what I can say.
So not that similar to redfox's issues, I realize that now. At first I couldn't read redfox's post clearly
that is why I wrote as I wrote later.

He explained it all better, (I still gon' argue, with some). I have problems with paralysis of my body, happens often while asleep, happened some times while awake. I haven't noticed any presence while it happens, but felt. That is why I can't know what is the right observastions in such states (indeed the "states"' becomes somewhat unconsciousness sometimes).

This is not what Redfoxs speaks up about, he said, what happens to him is something real,
something physical, and that his "freezings" is his own fear. He said he were aware of what real
paralysis is and have experienced it as a teenager, but what he speaks about here is an entity, not his own predators mind. Well, perhaps the entity he speaks about has a predator in him when talking about his fear, so it be both, he still must deal with predator (meaning the entity, thingy thingy). There is not much of what I can know, because his posts is not an open book over his life. He said there is perhaps more to it, and i can't judge it, will never. But from what he says in his posts, it is not a "split of himself".

Now I will argue alot with you GB, in the followings, becouse I see you to live in very subjective way of judging.

You haven't explained yet what relation the book has to redfox. Now you insist me to read it. While you great fully did agree you identified yourself in redfox's post, perhaps you could give a brief synopsis of your problems, and a summary or quote about the book, next to how the book helped you.

You only believe taking control of your functions. Judging from your description the predator is in full control of You!
No, you believes that I have no control of my functions, "judging" from your twisted judging s. It may be that my predators minds, plays with me. But you can't possible know. Here you clearly identified yourself.

I think, Mister predator always plays games with us. He is the cat and you are the mouse.
Ok, I also been harsh in this thread, with redfox. I though only I could see that.

There is a technique called lucid dreaming. Makes you aware - in your dream - that you are dreaming. Gives feeling of control and possibility to defend yourself, in your dream.

Beware!!!: Lucid dreaming may sound sweet, exciting and fun. It will bring you nothing in real life, except maybe increased defense in sleep.
That is exactly why I don't believe in that crap, it brings nothing in real life for sure. I finally found the person I been looking for. Why do you believe in lucid dreaming? So it's a real observation in sleep?

The book i mentioned however contains way more powerful magicks. It explains you the nature of the invisible presence that Redfox described. The predator fears nothing more than truth. Only truth will set you free.
From where did you think redfoxs presence is invisible, he has clearly explained that he has seen it somewhat, at a time. And i would disagree that the predator we speaks about fears the "truth".
Here you also believe it is redfoxs predators mind, the issues I also misunderstood at first, which he gave an better explanation about. Re -read the whole thread, please.

I am not saying redfox don't have any predator in him. He most likely have. From what I understand by redfoxs posts in relation to parasites. Is that the entity(s) visiting redfox, has conditioned him in a way. Just like parasites affects a mouse. There is a predators mind, if you are asking me...

Lucid dreaming is discussed here: (please read until at least the 4th post)
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8116
I see, it's total imagination, and brings nothing to real life. Thus it's no real observation in sleep.
You are shooting your own foot., GB.

Very good! Here is an exercise for you: try to imagine the predator has given you not only his physical brain tissue, but also mixed RedFox's invisible thought-entities - your dark side if you want - into your mind. The predator was satisfied and saw this was all good. He made a complete slave of you.

Who are the predators? Find out by reading this:
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary … amp;lsel=P
GB go please read this: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8736
I read the C' glossary link many times, unfortaneley there is no text about 'Predator' yet.

This way Mister Predator became the slave master. You are the slave. His mind - the brain tissue you are thinking with - is His mind. There is a tiny slave hidden in the lowest levels of the dungeon. It is Your True Self. It dreams that it is free. The dream of the slave is the life you are living now. It is a life of a slave. If you would like to try to pick the lock on your prison cell, my best advice is to read the book.
I see you are talking about the predators mind, and here I can sort of figure what the book is about.
I think I will read it, but not in relation to this thread.

The worst fact is, i am almost completely sure, that your true self - not the one who is reading now! - , can not even hear what i am saying. It's superfluous even writing to it, because it cannot hear. You are dreaming. The only way to arouse yourself and win some control back from the predator is to read the book.
Oh yeah, a blind man talks to a blind man in different language then. Go look yourself in the mirror.
"True self", even if I had a somewhat real I, I doubt that would be the true self. I think you know nothing about what is true and not. Now I just strictly referred my 'I' too be a metaphor of you.

What happened, is described in the book.
After reading your post, and a brief review of it on amazon, I doubt you read it at all. If not so, you haven't at least read the thread you are taking part of.

I think you are more hungrig for knowledge than RedFox. (german word for hungry) You might have a better chance to understand your condition. One accurate observation is given in Drama of the Gifted Child. Remember its subtitle: the search for the true self.
I completely lost it on you, "man". Maybe I should feel proud?
So you are saying redfox is not looking for knowledge? Yep you do, and you are sure of it.
I will never respect you GB, not in the way you are.

I had very similar thought loops and twisted reality views to what RedFox has described. You said: "I am just trying too find out how to overcome this phenomenon myself "
You just left out my whole sentence, shaping my mouth, control the information. Yeah, next time quote the real words.

I bet. Depressing first, then frightening. You might become even scared and flee as far as you can from this unfinished business.
You got that from the book right? "Read and learn", maybe you should learn.

Ask a cook how he knows everything presented in his cookbook. Maybe i have cooked a lot of meals from that book. And have eaten them.
Yeah, that should put me on the edge. What a great summary of the book, GB. Maybe you felt, proudnes, a little pressure on your throat when typing that. I doubt you are even a sane human.

Why don't you read it and find out for yourself? You can then tell if i was wrong or not.
Find out what? You haven't even explained what relation it has to the thread.

Hungrig, you need to reign in your horses - you are emotionally reacting to GB and becoming verbally abusive which is not allowed on this forum.

GB has a tendency to write for himself and not for others - this appears to have triggered you.

The fact of the matter is that you are misunderstanding his points (when he actually makes them - most of what he writes is written solely for his own amusement - but there is a point or two in there ) - due to your emotional reactions.

To clarify - the predator is not something outside of us - it IS us - it is all of our programmed thoughts and behavior that we take for our true/real selves. So, to speak of the 'predator's mind' as if it is an entity or something 'in' you is mistaken - it IS you - until you fully awaken, which is a vanishingly rare thing to accomplish.

Drama of the Gifted Child is a very important book. In order to progress in esoteric work, it is our understanding that one must be psychologically healthy - that means that a LOT of work has to be done on very basic things - childhood, narcissistic damage - the programming laid down very early that we take 'as ourselves'.

Now, it has been evidenced time and again that certain phenomena/entities/ghosts/etc can be manifestations of a person's own energetic 'programming', as it were - that these things manifest because of unresolved issues within the person themselves - not as an external attack by some unseen entity. I think that is where GB was trying to go, though he could not get past 'himself' to get there.

This does not necessarily exclude the existence of 'entities' - but - as always, one must first eliminate all possibility that it is one's own issues and belief in lies that is manifesting energetically - or 'attracting things'.

Thus the psychological work - books such as the Myth of Sanity and Drama of the Gifted Child are crucial tools.

Hopefully, this has clarified things a little.

There are no hard and fast answers in such situations, but the fact that these sorts of things tend to minimize as one progresses indicates that we can play an active role - through what we perceive to be real and not real about ourselves - through Working to fuse a magnetic center - in whether these things occur or not. Of course there are always exceptions, but the main gist seems to be that the cleaner your machine is, the less you are 'bothered' with such things because there simply are fewer openings in your armor, so to speak. At least that is my current understanding.

About the predators mind. From what I understood, we all have it. Because we are STS, it's our nature to be a predator. I first though that was all to redfoxs post, but I had a doubt. He clearly said it was not him. So I though about a real predator, or maybe I should say demon, ghost, thingy...

But, when you say that a person's own energetic 'programming' can be the cause of manifestations
like that, now when talking 3D. I do have second though on it. Okey, I didn't see GB were trying to explain that. Still I do not see that. My first though is that the book also contains these matters?

I was probably (still) harsh (abusive) in my comments way much? I maybe blind and have to go through more lessons, but I though that GB was extremely harsh and insulting in response to redfox. I will try to observe more carefully what I write in the future, thank you Anart for pointing it out.

I feel anger somewhat because of GB's post. I felt him to be insulting and that was his only intention.

Now when we most eliminate all possibility that this it is one's own issues, but if it is not in redfox issue. I though GB sounded totally sure it was that, and that only. My point is, he cannot know.

I'd like to thank you all.
I can be slow to reply here for two main reasons, one is lazyness (I will not lie about it, I am trying to break it), the other more so now is trying to reply without reacting, by thinking and weighing the data, which takes me a long time. This helped me get to the point where I could see my first two posts where full of old ideas that I still held onto. Too much supposition on my part, it was good to see it.

I ordered Drama of the Gifted Child after GB's reply and having read the snippets on amazon. Although I found his style of reply full of assumptions about me. None the less I tried to see through it, so thank you GB for pointing out the book.

hungrig said:
But, when you say that a person's own energetic 'programming' can be the cause of manifestations
like that, now when talking 3D. I do have second though on it. Okey, I didn't see GB were trying to explain that. Still I do not see that. My first though is that the book also contains these matters?
That was also my first thought, that perhaps the book dealt with the physical manifestations of such things.
I did then however get the idea it may be related to the trauma of the events, and that was the important bit.

hungrig said:
I was probably (still) harsh (abusive) in my comments way much? I maybe blind and have to go through more lessons, but I though that GB was extremely harsh and insulting in response to redfox. I will try to observe more carefully what I write in the future, thank you Anart for pointing it out.

I feel anger somewhat because of GB's post. I felt him to be insulting and that was his only intention.

Now when we most eliminate all possibility that this it is one's own issues, but if it is not in redfox issue. I though GB sounded totally sure it was that, and that only. My point is, he cannot know.
Similar thoughts passed through my head also hungrig.
I have learnt that whenever I am interacting with someone, or reading something, that if I have an emotion triggered I should firstly question if its geniune or they are pushing buttons. Second to be aware of what reactions it 'triggers' in me.
On subjects as complex as this it still takes me a long time to respond to that.

Thanks for the clarification also Anart, it does help alot. I ordered Myth of Sanity after reading Laura's article today _http://www.sott.net/articles/show/156341-Of-Shoes-and-Ships-and-Sealing-Wax
The quote from the book hit so many nerves......the examples of the kids being traumatised pretty much matched how I felt with these things turning up.
I have done quite a bit of psychological work on myself before even coming here, and its helped stabilise me. To know that all of this could be resolved by working with these books is amazing to me. I'm not sure I can quite describe the feeling other than a mix of nervousness and elation!

anart said:
Now, it has been evidenced time and again that certain phenomena/entities/ghosts/etc can be manifestations of a person's own energetic 'programming', as it were - that these things manifest because of unresolved issues within the person themselves - not as an external attack by some unseen entity. I think that is where GB was trying to go, though he could not get past 'himself' to get there.
Funny that, trying to resolve all this as a teenager I read alot (of mainstream material) about ghosts and such, and remember that teenagers where most prone to poltergeists. I never made the direct connection to myself.
I did wonder a while ago if it was part of myself...I could not work out 'how' at the time though.

So in answer to the original title of the thread, the answer is probably just simply 'learn about and clean your machine' :)

Back
Top Bottom