Protocol 12, Hasbara, Wikipedia and the CIA

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
We've had our own "experience" with Wikipedia. What Acharya is talking about below is just the tip of the iceberg. I do find it ironic that Acharya who has hosted or allowed the dessemination of defamatory material about us (cass.org, etc), also finds herself on the receiving end of the same type of attack...

http://www.truthbeknown.com/wikipedia.htm

Wikipedia Response

Is Wikipedia an "encyclopedia" or a forum for malicious gossip and libel?
Wikipedia's "experienced" operators and "administrators" are frequently aggressive young males in their 20s who are not "experts" on their chosen subjects and who use Wikipedia to defame others. Wikipedia should not be used as a credible reference.

"Another problem is that most of the administrators at Wikipedia prefer to exercise their police functions anonymously. The process itself is open, but the identities of the administrators are usually cloaked behind a username and a Gmail address. (Gmail does not show an originating IP address in the email headers, which means that you cannot geolocate the originator, or even know whether one administrator is really a different person than another administrator.) If an admin has a political or personal agenda, he can do a fair amount of damage with the special editing tools available to him. The victim may not even find out that this is happening until it's too late. From Wikipedia, the material is spread like a virus by search engines and other scrapers, and the damage is amplified by orders of magnitude. There is no recourse for the victim, and no one can be held accountable. Once it's all over the web, no one has the power to put it back into the bottle."
Wikipedia Watch

Someone at Wikipedia named "crazyeddie" has openly stated that he is has it in for me and has made a number of derogatory comments. I have no idea why this person displays such animosity towards me, but his viciousness is disturbing. He has also told my supporters that they should back off, so that he and the others can continue to pillory me. He seems to think he can behave badly with impugnity because he is an "experienced Wikipedian." While disparaging my work because of its "conspiracy theories," this "crazy" person calls himself a "Discordian," a member of a wacky cult founded as a joke by Robert Anton Wilson. Wilson has written extensively about Illuminati conspiracies. Discordianism has a hierarchy that includes popes, high priests, deacons, chaplains, etc. From Wikipedia:

According to the Principia Discordia, POEE is "a tribe of philosophers, theologians, magicians,scientists, artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued by Eris goddess of confusion and her doings." Furthermore it states that "POEE subscribes to the Law Of Fives of Omar's sect" and "POEE also recognizes the Holy 23."

As an example of extreme bias, here is what this 26-year-old "expert" has to say about me:

Yes, I would like the overall message of said article to be "Acharya is a nut", but that is only because I believe that statement to be close to objective reality. crazyeddie 16:04, 6 December 2005 (UTC)

I'm am firmly of the anti-Acharyan POV, and am likely to stay that way unless you or one of your comrades-in-arms manages to convince me otherwise. Which you have made no attempt to do. I fully intend to etch my particular POV into the article at the deepest possible level - by any means necessary. That includes compromising with my ideological opponents. You see, if I unilaterally attempt to introduce language into the article, then that language will be quickly removed. In order to make a permanent mark in the article, I'm going to have to gain consensus backing for my proposals - including the backing of my ideological opponents if at all possible. Therefore, it is in my and my POV's best interests to give you every opportunity to review my proposals and allow you every opportunity to raise objections. You counterproposals will be included if and only if you can gain consensus backing for them. crazyeddie 06:16, 20 December 2005 (UTC)
Again, where is this animosity and viciousness coming from? And why is it being allowed?

"Crazyeddie" states that he "flunked out" of one college. He is now attending a state university.

The question is: Why does Wikipedia give free rein to such shamelessly hypocritical, unqualified and hostile individuals, who haven't even read my books but who falsely present themselves as authorities on me and my work?

Furthermore, someone named AJA has seen fit to single out one aspect of my work, focusing on my critique of the Noahide Laws and Judaism. I critique ANY ideology that comes my way, including but not limited to Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and Mormonism. Singling out Judaism is a transparent attempt at smearing me. This behavior is absolutely uncalled for. Here's AJA's "unbiased" assessment:

The Jewish conspiracy I'm talking about is the one Acharya believes in because she's a nutcase. A.J.A. 17:42, 22 December 2005 (UTC)
The Christian "Zarove" chimes in, displaying not only extreme bias but also apparent sexism in his dismissal of my defense against his ongoing, vituperative defamation of me as a "hissy fit":

Acharya S's veiws on other htigns WHERE attmetoedot be added, but the fans objected as Acharya threw a hissy fit and acted like this was meant as an attack.
I would really like to know why "Zarove" - whose real name is Reginald Maxwell Cook - started this page, and why he holds such animosity and vituperation towards me to the point where he has threatened to commit crimes against me. He began this obviously personal attack on me, merely because I challenge his belief system. I did not personally attack him. I had never heard of him. I am merely defending myself against these vicious and unwarranted attacks on my person. Reginald Cook has repeatedly called me a liar, has been shown to be wrong, and has never apologized. He is clearly not a reasonable person. Since I am the one who is the subject of the page, it is my right to determine whether or not I will allow myself to be publicly and personally attacked. I sincerely doubt that Wikipedia would allow me to start a page on Reginald Cook, making all sorts of heinous accusations and character assassinations against him, and then leave it to stand, without castigating me. Reginald Cook's obsession with me and evident desire to destroy me are frankly disturbing.

Reginald Cook also calls himself a "reporter," when he cannot even get the simplest of facts correct, such as the name of the American School of Classical Studies at Athens, where I spent the year 1982-83 traveling to dozens of archeological sites under the tutelage of some of the modern era's most credentialed academics. In his attack on me, Reginald Cook repeatedly claims I never went to some school by the name of the American School of Greek Studies - he's right. I never went to that school, I've never heard of it, and don't even know that it is a real place.

This person harps about my nom de plume but hides his own identity under the name of "Zarove," while smugly and condescendingly referring to me as "Dorothy." This person thinks that being disrespectful and overly familiar shows how much he knows about me. He does not know anything about me other than what he has gleaned from the internet. While depicting himself as a "journalist," he is so incompetent a "researcher" that - despite having my name - he can't verify that I a member of the American School or what that membership entails. Here is the "great expert" on Acharya S that Wikipedia is bending over to accommodate.

In his efforts to coerce my supporters into allowing him to smear and libel me with impugnity, this disturbed individual Reginald Cook states the following:

Tell Acharya and her otherdisiples this.

If she continues to lead otehrs in a Wikiedit war, mor einformaion will be foudn on her, as furtherresearhc will be doen to validate her claims.

I have recently looke dover my old notes, then did a absic web search of university websites. I was wrong, she did not earn a full masters degree, though she did take a few master credits. Shde hodls only a Bachelors degree.

I also learned of her past lover who attemtoed to expose her past criminal record.

I also learend of her Court huistory.

I also learned of her poor grades in school, and how much a joke the "TRench master" allegation is. She was a trench master, btu she hardly gave orders to a team of persons. She took notes at a student dig,. It wasnt even a proffesisonal dig, it was a student dig.

Do you rlelay want me to look furthe rinto Dorothy and her past? If so, then by all means ocntinue this Wikiwar and Ill write a full scale Biogrpahy, compelte with Annotaitons and links to relevant websites, includingthe ASOGS and Frnaklin and MArshal.

I am not trying to threaten here. But I do insist on truth and accuracy. Acharya is not turthful nor is she accurate.

She wants ot present herself as soemtgin othe rhtna she is.This is lying.

If you persist in your useless harrassment and stupid claism that the "Status Quo" ar eht only oens htat need to present evidence, I ll present mroe than she woudl hope for.

If ytour Clay footed Idol woudl step out of th shadows and be forthright with her credentials and biases, fine, if not, and if you decide to once again rmeove all critisisms of her work, and insted only show praise and sypport, and list her as " A Historian, linguist, Religiosu Schilar, Mythologyst, and Archeologist", then Ill show how each and every claim is as fraudulent as she claism Christainity is.

Because unlike CHristainity, their are TONS of documents abotu her life.

Need I also check her credit hisotry?

Its posisble online.

And Im sorry to have to make it this way. Byt as a reporter, I know th eimorotance of what appears in a public venue. If I simply write how much a wonderful person she is nd list all the thigns she cliasm to be as fact, people will beleive this. This article needs to be about proven facts, nt a support of her premise andnot just her own propoganda.

This Aritlce is nbout her and her life, so a Biogrpahy is not a bad idea. I limited it to this information fornow, but will not hesitate to post facts about Dorothy Murdock if she insists on fair representaiton. Ill post every libnk to every soruce as well.

What she means by fair rpresentaiton, thought, is unabashed support with no critisism.

Now, she can be content with her claism beign refuted and challenged, her rela name onscured ot D. Murdock, and her illustrious list of talents removed, or else she can allow a full examination of her life.
Again, Reginald Cook has repeatedly accused me of lying about my meager credentials, which aren't much quantity-wise but which quality-wise are threatening enough, apparently. He has attempted to post personal information regarding my family on Wikipedia, and he has made numerous threats to my supporters, attempting to intimidate them into silence - "if she insists on fair representation" - by making libelous statements about me garnered from a violent mental patient who committed several crimes against me and who is wanted by federal authorities for three felonies, including child abduction. This clearly disturbed individual has been demonstrated repeatedly to be wrong in his libel against me, but he is not rebuked or called a liar in return. Meanwhile, my defenders are endlessly attacked for things they don't do, with countless strawman arguments tossed their way by individuals who are clearly arguing above their station. Apparently Reginald Cook sent an email to my publisher demanding to know whether or not they checked my credentials. I believe that Reginald Cook is attempting to make a name for himself by smearing me.

Falsely accusing someone of "lying" and attacking their credibility, as Zarove and others have done repeatedly regarding my credentials is a matter for litigation, with "substantial liability for defamation." Zarove/Reginald Maxwell Cook has repeatedly lied, defamed my character and libeled me with falsehoods he evidently is receiving from rabid Christian apologist JP Holding, who in turn has been receiving these patent falsehoods from a wanted felon who terrorized and battered me; issued death threats against me, including in writing; attempted to hire at least one person on two occasions to kill me; committing perjury and other crimes numerous times; and eventually hired three thugs to abduct my small child out of my arms. He is currently wanted by the FBI. Here is the "source" that Zarove/Reginald is using for his defamation against me.

In the case of Milkovich v. Lorain Journal Co. (497 U.S. I. 17-18. 111 L.Ed.2d I. 110 S. Ct. 2695, 2705-2706 (1990)), the U.S. Supreme Court ruled:

"If a speaker says, 'In my opinion John Jones is a liar,' he implies a knowledge of facts which lead to the conclusion that Jones told an untruth. Even if the speaker states the facts upon which he bases his opinion, if those facts are either incorrect or incomplete, or if his assessment of them is erroneous, the statement may still imply a false assertion of fact. Simply couching such statements in terms of opinion does not dispel these implications; and the statement, 'In my opinion Jones is a liar,' can cause as much damage to reputation as the statement, 'Jones is a liar.' As Judge Friendly aptly stated: '[It] would be destructive of the law of libel if a writer could escape liability for accusations of [defamatory conduct] simply by using, explicitly or implicitly, the words 'I think.'"
Putting in writing that I am a liar is "highly defamatory," according to this opinion, and Reginald Cook has done just that, repeatedly calling me a liar, mendaciously claiming I made up my credentials. While he makes much ado about my use of the terms "archaeologist, mythologist, historian and linguist" - which by the dictionary definitions of each, I am - Reginald Cook remarks that I am, like him, "A proffesional writter."

Stating that I have a "past criminal record" is also libel of the highest order. This libel originated with the violent mental patient who committed crimes against me and my small child, and who is now wanted for three felonies. If Reginald Cook or anyone else, such as J.P. Holding, is in communication with this wanted felon, they are aiding and abetting a fugitive.

My so-called "court history" consists of a restraining order hearing against the violent fugitive who battered me. What are these "tons of documents" about my life? He claims I am not "accurate" - so are there literally "tons" of documents? Reginald Cook's behavior is frankly appalling. It is my opinion that Zarove/Reginald Cook should be banned permanently from Wikipedia.

Concerning Zarove/Reginald's threat to obtain my credit report, the credit agencies' websites clearly state that such a procurement of someone's credit report constitutes a federal crime:

"I understand that it is a federal crime subject to incarceration and/or monetary penalties to obtain a personal credit report for someone other than myself."

"I understand obtaining a TransUnion Personal Credit Report under false pretenses is a federal crime punishable by incarceration and/or monetary penalties."
Zarove/Reginald's threat to commit a federal crime against me has been reported to the FBI.

Reginald Cook further states that I received "poor grades" from my college, which is absolutely false. I would not have been accepted into the American School of Classical Studies if I had "poor grades." How does Reginald Cook know this supposed "fact?" Did he procure my school records? If so, he has committed a crime, since according to Federal and State law it is prohibited for educational institutions to disclose records to unauthorized parties. (Obviously, he has not obtained my school records, because I received good grades throughout school, so, once again, it is Reginald Cook who is lying.)

Let us provide yet another example of how "experienced Wikipedians" slant things in order to denigrate their targets. In my response to the vitriolic "JP Holding," I first state that Holding has been obtaining personal information aboudt me from a violent mental patient and wanted fugitive. Then I state that, in light of this behavior, Holding has no integrity and his work should be given no credibility. The "experienced Wikipedian" has taken that line out of context and inaccurately written:

Christian apologist James Patrick Holding has also rebutted her work, to which she replied, "This man, JP Holding, has no integrity, and his writings should not be given credibility."
This section has been changed to show the context. However, much of the rest of this hit piece proceeds with the same inaccurate and defamatory tactics.

I also note that other subjects at Wikipedia--including not only other mythicists but also the mass-murdering Stalin, for heaven's sake--receive a much gentler treatment than I do!

Since Wikipedia has now found its way to the top of search engines in numerous subjects, it is clear that defamatory material will have a damaging effect on one's reputation and livelihood. Several websites have now cloned this malicious material about me.

The following further illustrates the misguided vision behind Wikipedia.

On November 29, 2005, a prominent and respectable U.S. citizen, John Seigenthaler, had an editorial published in USA Today entitled "A false Wikipedia 'biography,'" which criticizes the popular online "encyclopedia" called Wikipedia for its evident unprofessionalism in allowing any utterly unqualified person with a computer to post slanderous and malicious material. This malicious gossip included a claim that Seigenthaler was somehow involved in the Kennedy assassinations. After about half a year of complaining to Wikipedia, including conversations with its founder, Jim Wales, Seigenthaler was finally able to have the material removed. However, as he puts it, there is little or no legal recourse to be taken against those who damaged his reputation in the first place, as they are anonymous and untraceable.

So it is with the internet, and that is the risk one takes when becoming a public figure. Imagine how the President feels when he is assailed with the most vicious and cruel language imaginable. I suppose the First Amendment can always be invoked, but in the case of Wikipedia, one has to ask, is it trying to bill itself as a credible source of information, written by intelligent, educated, mature and composed people--which is generally the manner of individuals writing encyclopedias--or does Wiki wish to be seen as a gossip column for malicious, ignorant and libelous individuals who have nothing better to do than attack others? As it stands, Wikipedia often degenerates into a monstrous hit-piece and hatchet-job forum for disturbed individuals to vent their spleens. There is frequently little or no regulation, and anyone can write all sorts of nonsense. As Seigenthaler discovered, the malicious speech will likely stand--so long as the uneducated, ignorant and unprofessional "administrators" will it. If the administrators have a personal axe to grind--as they do with ME in particular, it seems--they will allow whatever any detractor wants to post, and they will bust the chops of all who may defend against such slander. It has become clear that Wikipedia is a venue for people to assail others with obvious ad hominems that have nothing to do with facts. Fortunately, the complaints seem to have helped, as--at the moment, that is on 12/1/05--Wikipedia has cleaned up its article on me. On the Discussion page, however, one young smart aleck "admin," as Wiki's volunteer editors are called, who has no expertise in my subject matter called me a "quack," whatever that means, and another said that he wants the article to make "Achyra look like a nut." Obviously, there is little professionalism among these punky youngsters on Wikipedia.

Let us examine the rubbish posted there about me--now mostly confined to the Discussion Page but originally within the article. First of all, much ado is made about my use of a pseudonym, while ALL of the critics themselves--including the administrators--are freely allowed to use pseudonyms. Apparently, the use of a pseudonym is perfectly fine if you're a coward writing a hit piece on another person but it is not okay if you are a writer attempting to protect yourself from these very same vicious individuals. I am critiquing a subject--religion--that has inspired millions of psychotic individuals to kill others in the "name of God." Evidently, these critics at Wikipedia have never heard of or are incapable of understanding the use of a nom de plume--a PEN NAME, which by its very nature has to do with writers and authors. The use of a nom de plume dates back thousands of years and is essentially IRRELEVANT. Nevertheless, I have been forced to endure this unmasking, which was set into motion by an unscrupulous and unethical individual named Robert Price, who maliciously and spitefully gave not only my "real name" but also my HOME ADDRESS and HOME PHONE NUMBER to malicious individuals who released it over the net. I cannot imagine being so low and trashy as to do such a thing, exposing the individual in question--and his or her family--to potential danger.

In the Wikipedia Discussion Page are remarks from the so-called "administrators," i.e., the ignorant and biased volunteers who are supposed to be bringing some semblance of regulation and professionalism to this gossip magazine. These individuals are clearly incompetent and unable to contain their own prejudices, to the point that the willfully allow fallacious allegations and slander to appear as "facts." Instead of removing offensive material they often simply clean it up, as John Seigenthaler discovered, by correcting spelling and grammar errors. Because one of my most virulent and disturbed critics on the Wiki page claims to be "dyslexic," a convenient excuse for his atrocious spelling and grammar, they have much work to do.

Again, while these critics now possess my real name, they are apparently so inept as to be unable to verify that I am indeed a Member of the American School of Classical Studies at Athens, Greece, where I spent an entire year traveling to well over 100 sites and excavating briefly at the important site of Corinth. Contrary to the ignorant mumblings of these critics, the American School is NOT something one pays to get into. Yes, we had to pay tuition--bully for us, eh?--but we were also required to be a decent student in a relevant field. A Dean's List student, I had received a BA in Classics, Greek Civilization, from Franklin and Marshall College--and had to pass a 9-hour written examination, as well as receiving recommendations from professors, to get into the American School. (My mentor was Dr. Anne Stein.) The American School of Classical Studies (ASCSA) is a very prestigious institution that has included some of the best known names within the field of Greek Classics and archaeology. I was the second youngest member accepted that year, while most of the others were PhD candidates in their late 20s to early 50s. I shared a bathroom with a Harvard grad. It was a very grueling year that included long hikes into secluded areas all over the rugged Greek countryside. We were required to make presentations at various sites. My professors included Fred Cooper, Charles Williams and John Camp, who escorted Hilary and Chelsea Clinton around the Acropolis and Agora in Athens some years ago. I had previously studied under John's sister, Margo, during my semester abroad in college with Lake Forest's program in Greece. During my sojourn with ASCSA, I served as an assistant to the Lake Forest professor--a minister--while his class was on Crete. I will always cherish my time with ASCSA. Some years later, I returned to Greece with my family, on a trip that served as a memorial for my father, who died in 1986. We went to the School, and they were helpful in planning our extensive journey around the country. A member of ASCSA is a member for life. As an alumna, I still receive their newsletters--or I did until I was forced into hiding because of a violent crime committed against me and mine. [...]

So much for the accuracy of Wikipedia's contributors. As I say, these erroneous and malicious contentions regarding ASCSA have--for now at least--been confined to the Discussion Page at Wiki. They may, however, raise their ugly heads again, because the harpies there continue to revert the article back to its error-filled predecessors.
� 2006 Acharya S
It all comes back to Protocol 12 which is the essence of ideological vectoring AKA COINTELPRO:

PROTOCOL No. 12 Control of the Press

1. The word "freedom," which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows -

2. Freedom is the right to do what which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.

3. We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press.

For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER.

WE CONTROL THE PRESS

4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.

5. If already now we have contrived to possess ourselves of the minds of the GOY communities to such an extent the they all come near looking upon the events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses; if already now there is not a single State where there exist for us any barriers to admittance into what GOY stupidity calls State secrets: what will our positions be then, when we shall be acknowledged supreme lords of the world in the person of our king of all the world ....

6. Let us turn again to the FUTURE OF THE PRINTING PRESS. Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures THE INSTRUMENT OF THOUGHT WILL BECOME AN EDUCATIVE MEANS ON THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THE MASS OF THE NATION TO BE LED ASTRAY IN BY-WAYS AND FANTASIES ABOUT THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESS. Is there any one of us who does not know that these phantom blessings are the direct roads to foolish imaginings which give birth to anarchical relations of men among themselves and towards authority, because progress, or rather the idea of progress, has introduced the conception of every kind of emancipation, but has failed to establish its limits .... All the so-called liberals are anarchists, if not in fact, at any rate in thought. Every one of them in hunting after phantoms of freedom, and falling exclusively into license, that is, into the anarchy of protest for the sake of protest....

FREE PRESS DESTROYED

7. We turn to the periodical press. We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution-money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions. Before accepting any production for publication in print, the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.

8. Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind .... If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.

9. In the front rank will stand organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.

10. In the second rank will be the semi-official organs, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions -- aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical - for so long, of course, as the constitution exists .... Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.

13. In order to direct our newspaper militia in this sense we must take special and minute care in organizing this matter. Under the title of central department of the press we shall institute literary gatherings at which our agents will without attracting attention issue the orders and watchwords of the day. By discussing and controverting, but always superficially, without touching the essence of the matter, our organs will carry on a sham fight fusillade with the official newspapers solely for the purpose of giving occasion for us to express ourselves more fully than could well be done from the outset in official announcements, whenever, of course, that is to our advantage.

14. THESE ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO SERVE ANOTHER PURPOSE, NAMELY, THAT OUR SUBJECTS WILL BE CONVINCED TO THE EXISTENCE OF FULL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO GIVE OUR AGENTS AN OCCASION TO AFFIRM THAT ALL ORGANS WHICH OPPOSE US ARE EMPTY BABBLERS, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders.

ONLY LIES PRINTED

15. Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquillize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it .... WE SHALL HAVE A SURE TRIUMPH OVER OUR OPPONENTS SINCE THEY WILL NOT HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSITION ORGANS OF THE PRESS IN WHICH THEY CAN GIVE FULL AND FINAL EXPRESSION TO THEIR VIEWS owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.

16. Trial shots like these, fired by us in the third rank of our press, in case of need, will be energetically refuted by us in our semi-official organs.

17. Even nowadays, already, to take only the French press, there are forms which reveal masonic solidarity in acting on the watchword: all organs of the press are bound together by professional secrecy; like the augurs of old, not one of their numbers will give away the secret of his sources of information unless it be resolved to make announcement of them. Not one journalist will venture to betray this secret, for not one of them is ever admitted to practice literature unless his whole past has some disgraceful sore or other .... These sores would be immediately revealed. So long as they remain the secret of a few the prestige of the journalist attacks the majority of the country - the mob follow after him with enthusiasm.

18. Our calculations are especially extended to the provinces. It is indispensable for us to inflame there those hopes and impulses with which we could at any moment fall upon the capital, and we shall represent to the capitals that these expressions are the independent hopes and impulses of the provinces. Naturally, the source of them will be always one and the same - ours. WHAT WE NEED IS THAT, UNTIL SUCH TIME AS WE ARE IN THE PLENITUDE POWER, THE CAPITALS SHOULD FIND THEMSELVES STIFLED BY THE PROVINCIAL OPINION OF THE NATIONS, I.E., OF A MAJORITY ARRANGED BY OUR AGENTUR. What we need is that at the psychological moment the capitals should not be in a position to discuss an accomplished fact for the simple reason, if for no other, that it has been accepted by the public opinion of a majority in the provinces.

19. WHEN WE ARE IN THE PERIOD OF THE NEW REGIME TRANSITIONAL TO THAT OF OUR ASSUMPTION OF FULL SOVEREIGNTY WE MUST NOT ADMIT ANY REVELATION BY THE PRESS OF ANY FORM OF PUBLIC DISHONESTY; IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE NEW REGIME SHOULD BE THOUGHT TO HAVE SO PERFECTLY CONTENDED EVERYBODY THAT EVEN CRIMINALITY HAS DISAPPEARED ... Cases of the manifestation of criminality should remain known only to their victims and to chance witnesses - no more.

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

I must admit, after reading a few dozen entries i often got a subtle feeling in the back of my mind that all was not "right" with wikipedia.

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

Well the first and second time I went to Wikipedia, I just found "junk" posted as fact.

Then I started to notice how many ATSers referred to it and never bothered going back again.

I trust nothing ATS 'recommends'.

And what's with ATS's "Tin Wiki"? When did "Wiki" become THE word for encyclopedia?

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

Ultimately, if you define the source of all facts and definitions, then you control the depth or truth of those definitions. From their point of view, 'Wiki' is the way to go. No need to worry about the truth when you've established a fake encyclopedia to inform the masses.

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

It has been said that the Internet is a cross between an anarchy and a dictatorship. Most of what gets posted is just one person's opinion on the subject.

I remember Jello Biafra talking about the internet and saying someone posted a question in a forum directed at him, and the person got three answers from three people impersonating him.

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

I have noticed that Wikipedia information ranges from fairly accurate to fairly subjective and inaccurate. In many cases the information is also woefully incomplete.

It is being referenced more often now on internet forums as "the" definition of things. More people seem to trust it and rely on it for information as an official knowledge source. So it does not surprise me that is has become a source of purposeful disinformation.

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

I was quoting several times definitions from Wikipedia recently. But each time, before quoting, I was making sure that the definition I was quoting was reasonable. If one does it every time, then Wikipedia is sometimes handy. Knowledge protects - as always.

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

ark said:
I was quoting several times definitions from Wikipedia recently. But each time, before quoting, I was making sure that the definition I was quoting was reasonable.
I try to make it a point to do this as well. I also find Wikipedia quite convenient when one does not take everything for granted. On another note, here is a revealing article regarding the attempts of the Chinese government to censor Wikipedia in that country. I wonder if there is a CoIntelPro attempt to discredit Wikipedia, even as it is doing a good job at discrediting itself.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/02/19/AR2006021901335_pf.html

Washington Post said:
Reference Tool On Web Finds Fans, Censors After Flowering as Forum, Wikipedia Is Blocked Again

By Philip P. Pan
Washington Post Foreign Service
Monday, February 20, 2006; A01

BEIJING -- When access to Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia that anyone can edit, was disrupted across China last October, a lanky chemical engineer named Shi Zhao called his Internet service provider to complain. A technician confirmed what Shi already suspected: Someone in the government had ordered the site blocked again.

Who and why were mysteries, Shi recalled, but the technician promised to pass his complaint on to higher authorities if he put it in writing.

"Wikipedia isn't a Web site for spreading reactionary speech or a pure political commentary site," Shi, 33, wrote a few days later. Yes, it contained entries on sensitive subjects such as Taiwan and the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre, but users made sure its articles were objective, he said, and blocking it would only make it harder for people in China to delete "harmful" content.

Shi was hopeful the government would agree. When the site was blocked in 2004, he had submitted a similar letter, and access had been quickly restored. Since then, the Chinese-language edition of Wikipedia had grown, broadening its appeal not only as a reference tool but also as a forum where people across China and the Chinese diaspora could gather, share knowledge and discuss even the most divisive subjects.

But today, four months after Shi submitted his letter, Wikipedia remains blocked.

The government has declined to explain its actions. But its on-again, off-again attempts to disrupt access to the site highlight the Communist Party's deep ambivalence toward the Internet: The party appears at once determined not to be left behind by the global information revolution and fearful of being swept away by it.

Officials tolerated Wikipedia at first, perhaps because it seemed to be exactly what the party had in mind when it began promoting Internet use 11 years ago -- an educational resource that could help China close its technological gap with the West, encourage innovation and boost economic growth.

But as the Chinese Wikipedia flourished, the authorities apparently came to see it as another threat to the party's control of information, and an example of an even more worrying development. The Internet has emerged as a venue for people with shared interests -- or grievances -- to meet, exchange ideas and plan activities without the party's knowledge or approval.

With 111 million people online and 20,000 more joining them every day, the landscape of Chinese cyberspace resembles a vast collection of new and overlapping communities. Although Chinese write less e-mail than Americans, they embrace the Internet's other communication tools -- bulletin boards and chat rooms, instant-messaging groups and blogs, photo-sharing and social networking sites. A popular feature of the Chinese search engine Baidu lets users chat with others who have entered the same keywords.

Studies suggest this digital interaction is changing the traditional structure of Chinese society, strengthening relations among friends, colleagues and others outside family networks. In a multinational survey, a much larger percentage of Internet users in China than anywhere else said online communication had increased their contact with people who shared their hobbies, professions and political views.

The Communist Party polices these emerging Internet communities with censors and undercover agents, and manages a Web site that it said received nearly a quarter-million anonymous tips about "harmful information" online last year. But the methods the party uses to control speech and behavior in the real world have proved less effective in cyberspace, where people get away with more, and where the government is often a step behind.

When authorities catch up, citizens often have already weakened the party's grip on public life and succeeded in expanding civil society. They have organized charity drives for rural schoolchildren and mobilized students for anti-Japanese protest marches. And they learned to work together to write an encyclopedia.

"Wikipedia is special because other places don't have this kind of discussion, at least not such an intellectual discussion. It's a place where people with different backgrounds interact," said Shi, a prolific contributor to the Chinese Wikipedia. "But that wasn't even our goal. Our goal was just to produce an encyclopedia."

Meeting of Minds

Created by volunteers who write and edit articles in a collaborative process, Wikipedia is the Web's largest reference site, and it boasts editions in more than 200 languages.

The Chinese one, launched in May 2001, was blank for more than a year before Michael Yuan, a graduate student in mathematics at Beijing University, stumbled across it in a Google search. Yuan said he was enchanted by the English edition, and saw it as "an interesting place to study, hold discussions and share the pleasure of learning and writing." When he noticed the Chinese site was empty, he set out to build it.

On Oct. 30, 2002, Yuan created the first entry, a one-sentence definition of "mathematics." He was soon joined by Sheng Jiong, a Shanghai native studying law in Singapore, who wrote on the "People's Republic of China."

In the beginning, the Chinese edition was heavy with science and technology. The Norwegian mathematician Kirsten Nygaard was added before Sun Yat-sen, the father of modern China. But as months passed, people from around the world began to submit articles on a variety of subjects, including wine and cars, history and politics.

In July 2003, a prolific Hong Kong user known online as Lorenzarius sparked one of the site's first political debates with an essay urging people to avoid "China-centrism." He argued, for example, that the war that began when Japan invaded China in 1937 should be called the "Second Sino-Japanese War" instead of the "War of Resistance against Japan," as it is referred to by the party.

Most who responded posted objections, saying that almost all Chinese knew the war by its official name. But they also endorsed his larger point about trying to maintain a neutral point of view in Wikipedia's entries.

A few months later, another debate erupted over how contributors should resolve disputes on the site. Some advocated a system in which only the most active users could vote, but Sheng argued that all users should be treated equally. Lorenzarius concurred, and urged users to try to compromise and seek consensus before resorting to a vote.

To many educated in China, these governing principles of Wikipedia -- objectivity in content, equality among users, the importance of consensus -- were relatively new concepts. Yuan said he consulted the work of philosopher John Rawls and economist Friedrich Hayek to better understand how a free community could organize itself and "produce order from chaos."

"We had heard of these ideas, but they really didn't have much to do with our lives," said Yuan, now a computer programmer. "In school, we were taught an official point of view, not a neutral point of view. And we didn't learn much about how to cooperate with people who had different opinions."

In early 2004, state-run newspapers began writing positive articles about the Chinese Wikipedia, and the coverage fueled further growth. By February, more than 3,000 people had registered as users and there were more than 5,000 entries. By April, the site was getting nearly 100,000 page requests per day. By May, the number of definitions on the site had climbed past 10,000.

Then, on June 3, 2004, people in China who tried to visit Wikipedia saw an error page instead. The government had blocked the site on the eve of the 15th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre.

Story of Tiananmen Square

The entry on the "June 4 Incident" in the Chinese Wikipedia runs nearly 20 pages, but when it first appeared in September 2003, it was just three sentences. Posted by an anonymous user, it said troops seized control of Tiananmen Square after it had become a "base camp for various hostile forces." It did not mention any deaths or student protesters' demands for democracy.

Two months later, people began to edit the article, inserting a phrase about the pro-democracy movement and mentioning that "many city residents" were killed. But the Wikipedia community seemed hesitant. A few people tried to break the silence, adding thousands of words all at once. But others deleted them immediately.

Then, four months before Wikipedia was blocked, Sheng posted a message saying he planned to overhaul the entry. Slowly, he began writing a more detailed and objective account, posting it piece by piece, starting with a chronology of the demonstrations and putting off the more sensitive subject of the massacre for later. Another user noted that foreign news media had reported that more than 1,000 people were killed.

The changes prompted debate even before Sheng finished the project. One user attacked the article as biased, arguing that foreigners had used the students at Tiananmen Square to subvert the Chinese government. Others urged caution because of the political sensitivity of the subject.

"Regarding the June 4 incident, I know very little," one person wrote. "At least for the present stability, I hope we don't make an issue of this."

Shi Zhao, the chemical engineer and frequent contributor, objected to using the famous photo showing a lone student stopping a column of tanks. "It seems the entire article has very little from China's point of view," he added. "It's basically all the Western point of view. Is this a neutral point of view?"

But after Wikipedia was blocked on the eve of the Tiananmen anniversary, Shi -- who describes himself as a supporter of the Communist Party -- was among the first to call his Internet service provider to complain. He also submitted an appeal.

Then without any explanation, the government restored access to the site.

The 19-day disruption caused Chinese Wikipedia use to drop and prompted hand-wringing in the community that built it. Some suggested that the site practice self-censorship to avoid being blocked again. But most opposed the idea on principle.

"It would have violated our policies, because Wikipedia is independent of any government," Shi said. "We aren't publishing political editorials, just providing information from a neutral point of view."

Instead of backing down, the site attracted more users, and the debates intensified as people tried to hammer out their differences on subjects such as the banned Falun Gong spiritual movement, the one-child policy and even the Chinese Communist Party.

Because users hailed from Taiwan as well as the mainland, the most passionate fights were related to the status of the self-governing island. At one point, there was even talk about splitting the site in two, because residents of Taiwan and the mainland write Chinese with different sets of characters.

Technology bridged that divide. A student wrote a computer program to automatically convert text from one set to the other.

Slowly, a community was consolidating outside the party's purview, one that was learning to settle its own disputes, that crossed borders and tolerated those who contradicted the party's views, and that began organizing get-togethers in the real world as well as cyberspace.

It must have been disturbing to some in the party, which has long sought to dominate all organized social activity in China. In September 2004, the government blocked access to Wikipedia again.

Some blamed the decision on an influx of Internet users who were upset that the censors had shut down a popular university Web site. Others linked it to a message posted by a disgruntled Wikipedian on the losing side of an argument two days earlier.

"I have already called the police, and told them there is a lot of Taiwan independence, Falun Gong and other reactionary content here," the user wrote. "I even gave them many entries as examples. After a few days, they will come for an inspection. You'd better get ready. . . . Ha, ha."

'China's Voice to the World'

To the community's relief, the second block lasted only four days. Then, for more than a year, Wikipedia operated free of any government interference.

The encyclopedia flourished, passing the 40,000-entry mark in September, and the community thrived, growing more stable and mature. Users continued to discuss and write about sensitive subjects, branching into current events, but the rancor of the debates seemed to subside. When newcomers resorted to overheated language, veterans stepped in and cooled things down.

So the government's most recent decision to block Wikipedia was a deep disappointment. Shi Zhao submitted another appeal. Cui Wei, 25, a graduate student at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, wrote one, too.

"By blocking Wikipedia, we lose a chance to present China's voice to the world, allowing evil cults, Taiwan independence forces and others . . . to present a distorted image of China," he said. "We lose a chance to share academic knowledge with the world, and as users, a channel to gain information. . . .

"Such an act is no different than cutting off our tongues and shutting our eyes and ears. It is closing and locking up the country in the age of the Internet."

As the weeks passed, many concluded Wikipedia had been blocked for good.

In December, a message appeared on a Wikipedia page alleging the site had been "conducting anti-China activities under the flag of being neutral" and accusing its senior users of being "running dogs for American imperialism." Some suspected the note was posted by a government agent.

The number of people using the Chinese Wikipedia site has dropped, but devoted users are finding ways to access it. The community now boasts 45,000 registered users, most from the mainland. Among the site's 56,000 entries is one that explains how to get around the government's firewall.

Researcher Zhang Jing contributed to this report.
You may also find it useful to look at this survey conducted by Nature, comparing the credibility of Wikipedia with that of online Encyclopedia Britannica here:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v438/n7070/full/438900a.html

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

In the time of the slate and parchments, the reader (or listener) could know what s/he was getting (except of course when it was alleged to have come from the God du jour).

In the early days of the printing presses, there was quite a bit to be said for consistency of editing and publishing. In the latter days of the book, you could still know what a publishing house stood for, and know more by a careful study of its ownership.

But in the frontier days that we are in, the adage "you can't judge a book by its cover" rings more true than ever.

A lot of the arguments above are about internet publishing as self-aggrandizement. It's easy to point that out in hundreds upon hundreds of "alternative" publishing experiments and communities. Given the nature of the media, it's not fixable and perhaps it ought not to be, no matter how many "children" are left behind.

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

EsoQuest said:
You may also find it useful to look at this survey conducted by Nature, comparing the credibility of Wikipedia with that of online Encyclopedia Britannica here:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v438/n7070/full/438900a.html
My general experience is that Wikipedia is not so bad when it comes to politically neutral scientific issues. But when it comes to personal or political issues, there seems to be a "manipulation" behind, a manipulation that fits the COINTELPRO profile - as documented, for instance, in Laura's post that started this thread. The fact that Wikipedia has many reasonably written scientific articles fits also this profile. Remember: always take into account the whole picture and all the available data - only then form a working hypothesis. Never formulate a hypothesis neglecting some of the available data!

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

ark said:
My general experience is that Wikipedia is not so bad when it comes to politically neutral scientific issues. But when it comes to personal or political issues, there seems to be a "manipulation" behind, a manipulation that fits the COINTELPRO profile - as documented, for instance, in Laura's post that started this thread. The fact that Wikipedia has many reasonably written scientific articles fits also this profile. Remember: always take into account the whole picture and all the available data - only then form a working hypothesis. Never formulate a hypothesis neglecting some of the available data!
And for further instances of some behind the scenes skullduggery, wiki has listed it's own "lamest edit wars ever".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Lamest_edit_wars_ever

For instance:

Potato Chips
Should potato chips be flavored or flavoured? What is the provenance of the potato chip, America or Ireland? Four-user revert war on these important issues results in the page getting protected and listed on RfC. As a compromise, the chips become seasoned.

Nicolaus Copernicus
Was he Polish, German or Prussian? Or did he have no nationality at all that bears mentioning? If Copernicus was around, he might have suggested that he would be satisfied to be remembered as an astronomer without a nationality specifier, but we will never know.

Fossil fuel for reciprocating piston engines equipped with spark plugs
Should this substance be called gasoline or petrol? See the talk page for a debate about the total number of English speakers in the world, the relative utility of search engines and claims that UK-wikipedians are set to re-establish the British empire by moving pages to British spellings and that Americans who want "gasoline" are being their usual nationalistic/culturally imperialistic selves. Gasoline has been settled on for now, only because it was the original title, but the fallout has yet to settle.

Wikipedia as COINTELPRO

I had a very succinct definition of cognitive dissonance that has appeared several times in UK counsellling circles. I use it all the time. "What you are told is happening versus what your think is happening and what is really happening are all at variance" -- which is the perfect definition of it. This entry was removed from wikipedia. Made me aware I couldn't take any of their stuff seriously after that.

I find crystal links FULL of disinformation and i don't know if that is her "fault" or she just doesn't do deep research, yet so many "ordinary" people rely on it.

I have proven that NPAC (zionist Hank Roth) has links with other "New Age" street prophets but it took me MONTHS to show it. How posts are specifically targetted with email addys and posting styles to fit each list. I know the bait and switch techniques involved and so on. THEY ARE KILLING YOUR DOG WITH MULCH!, A MASS MURDERER IS LOOSE AND AREN'T I KIND TO TELL YOU!, MUSLIM MEN CASTRATE THEIR WOMEN! stories alternate with Hallmark dripping sentimentality on lists, and the writing styles and the email addys that are used vary from list to list, but this activity has stepped up in recent weeks.

Cointelpro has just received much more funding. I have attempted to show the "linkages". Mostly I am told I am barking up the wrong tree, idle down or ignored. I have seen a huge step up in the attacks on women list owners lately. HUGE, and the attacks are very destructive. I post I did on this received many, many answers.

Virginia

Laura said:
We've had our own "experience" with Wikipedia. What Acharya is talking about below is just the tip of the iceberg. I do find it ironic that Acharya who has hosted or allowed the dessemination of defamatory material about us (cass.org, etc), also finds herself on the receiving end of the same type of attack...

[Moderator: the rest of Laura's post snipped in order to save the bandwidth]

Knowledge is power. Those who control information can control the masses; it's that simple.

As we have researched the subject of the media - including the alternative media and the so-called 911 Truth movement, we came across The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. It has been said by many that this is a vicious anti-Semitic hoax. We agree. We do not for a minute think that this represents Judaism or ordinary Jewish people. At least, not the Jewish people as they were FORMERLY constituted. I think it is important to note that of the millions of Jews that were annihilated during WW II, probably the majority of them were Separdic Jews NOT Ashkenazim. At the present time, there is material emerging that suggests that the Ashkenazi Jews cooperated with the Nazis in selecting who did or did not go to their deaths in the camps.

So, essentially, MOST of what is left of Jewry is Ashkenazim. There are, of course, still Separdic Jews all over the world, and it strikes me as interesting that they are all being terrified by the policies of the Zionist Ashkenazim so that they feel compelled to "return to Eretz Israel." In that way, the Semitic Jews - Separdic, that is - and the Semitic Arabs will all be assembled in one place: sitting ducks for the "Final Solution."

Because, certainly, if the C's are right on this one (and you might want to read my recent blog for a bit about how the C's are quite on target about the big picture), the destruction of the TRUE Jews: Separdim and Arabs (many of whom descend from former Jews that converted to Islam) is the agenda. For reference, here are the relevant excerpts:

9 Oct 94

Q: (L) What influence was Adolf Hitler under when he undertook to do the things he did. Who was guiding him?

A: Lizards. Indirectly.

Q: (L) What connection did they use to influence him?

A: Projected beings of human type, inspired forms of great Aryan spirits.

2 November 94

Q: (L) Now you say there are 36 million Nephilim heading this way, are they 4th density beings?

A: No. They live in 4 d but are 3 d. They are as physical as you. Behave like gestapo. Gestapo was inspired by Nephilim through Lizard beings' influence over Hitler. It was a practice run.

Q: (L) Are any of the Nephilim going to be friendly toward us?

A: No.

Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were seeded there, what did you mean.

A: Was proper environment for molecularization.

Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then brought here?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I am assuming that if the Nephilim are 3 d that they die like we do. Is this correct?

Q: (L) So, we can shoot them and they will die?

A: Correct. But wrong approach.

Q: (L) What is the right approach?

A: Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) Well, if a 15 foot tall guy comes at me and wants to knock me around, what is knowledge going to do to protect me?

A: You will be in 4th density.

Q: (L) So, before they get here we will be 4 d?

A: Crossing.

Q: (L) All three of us?

A: Yes, and many others.

Q: (L) So, we are not going to have to deal with the Nephilim?

A: Not correct.

Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys and some won't?

A: But you will have to too.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?

A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

24 Sept 95

Q: (L) I want to get back on my question that you have not answered... I want to know who, exactly, and why, exactly, genetically engineered the Semitic people, and why there is such an adversarial attitude between them and the Celts and Aryans.

A: It is not just between the Jews and Celts, if you will take notice. Besides, it is the individual aural profile that counts and not groupings or classifications. But, to answer your question: there are many reasons both from on and off the planet.

Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?

A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the "forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces.

Q: (L) So, what were the purposes of the STS forces that were controlling Hitler causing him to desire to annihilate an entire group of people?

A: To create an adequate "breeding ground" for the reintroduction of the Nephalim, for the purpose of total control of the 3rd density earth prior to elevation to 4th density, where such conquest is more difficult and less certain!

Q: (L) Do you mean "breeding ground" in the sense of genetic breeding?

A: Yes. Third density.

Q: (L) Did they accomplish this goal?

Q: (L) So, the creation of the Germanic "Master Race" was what they were going after, to create this "breeding ground?"

Q: (L) And, getting rid of the Jews was significant? Couldn't a Germanic master race be created without destroying another group?

Q: Why?

A: Because of 4th density prior encoding mission destiny profile.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: This means encoding to activate after elevation to 4th density, thus if not eliminated, negates Nephalim domination and absorption. Jews were prior encoded to carry out mission after conversion, though on individual basis. The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to create the "master race."

Q: (L) And they were going to use this as their basis to introduce a new blend of the Nephilim... (RC) And the New World Order... their version of it. (L) Well, what is the plan now?

A: We cannot tell you this yet, as you would seek to reveal it prematurely, leading to your destruction!!!!

Q: (F) Yes, Laura, I keep telling you that your curiosity is going to bring strange men to the door who are going to say: "Come with us, please!" (L) Well, I can't help it! Meanwhile, back to the Celts: obviously if the Lizard Beings thought that the Aryans/Celts were a good breeding ground for this "Nephilim Master Race," then it must be because there is something genetically inherent in them that makes them desirable in this sense. Is this correct?

A: No, not in the sense you are thinking. We suggest that you rephrase this question after careful reflection on the implications.

7 Oct 95

Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both, similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.

Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?

Q:

A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?

Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?

A: Nephalim.

Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?

A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.

Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...

Q: (L) Okay, what is it about the Semitic genes that was considered to be so undesirable in the creation of this 'Master Race?'

A: Would blemish genetic characteristics inclined to ruthlessness and domination.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that there is something, some genetic tendency or set of genes in the Semitic type that would counteract this?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But isn't the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember, aural profile and karmic reference merges with physical structure.

Q: (L) So you are saying that particular genetic conditions are a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match itself to the genetics, even if only in potential?

A: Yes, precisely.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual advancement or unfoldment is, to a great extent, dependent upon their genes?

A: Natural process marries with systematic construct when present.

Q: (L) Well, if that is the case, and the aliens are abducting people and altering their genes, can they not alter the genes so that higher level souls simply cannot come in?

A: Not incarnative process, natural biological processes. Incarnative involves strictly ethereal at 5th density and lower, and thus is enveloped in triple cycle "veil" of transfer which is impregnable ay any means. However, any and all 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th processes can be manipulated at will and to any degree if technology is sufficient.

14 July 96

Q: (L) You have said that the Holocaust was basically a 'practice run' for the ultimate space invasion. Is this invasion supposed to take place as an actual 'aliens invading the planet' scenario, or...

A: Too many thought patterns at once. Step by step, please.

Q: (L) Let's boil it down. Was Hitler's agenda a practice run for a future scenario?

A: Close. Was a "testing" of the will.

Q: (L) Whose will was being tested?

A: Yours.

Q: (L) Me specifically, or the planet?

A: Latter. [...]

Q: (L) Okay. Okay. This whole situation, this Polish connection, this German connection, the American and alien things, the soldier/Nephilim thing, these are all manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing, am I correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And some of the manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing are that some people graduate or transition to 4th density, that their awareness changes, everything changes, the playing field is leveled. So, what happened in Germany was a 'practice run' but what is going to happen is that the 'playing field' is going to be leveled, so it will not be exactly the same scenario, is this a correct assessment?

A: Maybe. Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

Q: (L) Okay, this being one infinite school, and we all seem to be wandering around in the darkness...

A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.

Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, individually and collectively, can indicate where we are on this learning cycle? And we are asking to have things told to us, or revealed to us about things which are, in themselves, the necessary lessons? And it would be virtually useless to be told about them since they must be experienced?

A: Partly correct. If you want hints, then hints shall we give. But, if you are looking for a "road map?," forgetitski!!

Q: (L) Okay, we want some hints. And Ark wants some hints, too! He wants to know if we can invent a tool that enhances free will?

A: No tool is needed because of facts 3, 4, and 5.

Q: (L) Ummm... So, when a person is being hypnotized and controlled from outside, because that is the matter of concern we were discussing earlier, they are hypnotized and controlled until they learn to stop it?

Q: (L) So, using the analogy of the pig stye, they just have to wallow in it and suffer until they have had enough?

A: Using your analogy of the bicycle: Is there a tool which makes it unnecessary for the child to learn how to ride the bicycle in order to know how to ride it?!?

Q: (MM) Don't you get more free will by assimilating knowledge?

A: Yes!! Yes!!

Q: (L) So, in other words, knowledge and awareness makes you aware that you have free will, and also makes you aware of what actions actually ARE acts of free will, and therefore, when you know or suspect the difference between the lies and deception and truth, then you are in a position to be in control of your life?

Q: (L) Ark also wants to ask... well, his problem is faith, as he said it to me.

A: Faith comes also from knowledge, and as we have stated before... False knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all!!!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to take each and every thing that is being learned or analyzed, and take it completely apart and dig in every direction around it, and even in related directions, to FULLY ascertain that it is true? As C.S. Lewis said, knowledge is like a rope... as long as you are using it to tie up a box, it doesn't matter whether it is perfect or not, but if you have to use it to hang over a precipice, then it behooves you to make absolutely certain that it is strong enough to support your weight.

A: Yes. [...]

Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire?

A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed.

Q: (L) So, you more or less are there because some critical mass has been reached that 'jumps' you to the point where seeking truth is simply who you are? It defines the parameters of your being. (MM) Are these learning cycles similar to the layers... all over the earth, remember the red dust all over the earth?

Q: (L) Is it more like a 360 degree circle, and each person is a differnt point on the circle, and the whole thing cycles, and you never change relative to the people behind and in front of you, and the only real thing you can do to help anyone is to move the circle by moving yourself, thereby pushing the one ahead of you up, and pulling the one behind you into your previous place? And where you are on the cycle determines what you do?

A: It is a single cycle, yes. There is only one learning cycle, and where you are upon it, determines your EXPERIENCES, and vice versa.

Q: (L) Is there ever any point where lines connect from one point on the cycle so that you can 'jump' from one point to another? Like a wormhole in space or something?

A: Refer to facts 1 and 2 and 3.

Q: (L) So, no short cuts?

A: Now, refer to 3,4 and 5.

Q: (L) So, certain events and circumstances could help a person to make 'leaps?'

A: No "leap," acceleration.

14 Sept 01

Q: We have a series of questions about this recent event. Was the attack on the World Trade Center undertaken by Moslem Terrorists?

Q: Who was behind this attack?

A: Israel.

Q: Is it going to become known that it was Israel? Will they be exposed?

Q: Is this the event that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel?

24 Sept 01

Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any of those?

Q: (L) Which ones?

A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.

Q: (L) What kind of germ?

A: Influenza.

Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?

Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of those really sick ones? Is that it?

A: No. Keep looking and listening.

Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?

A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.

A: Preparation for war in Palestine.

Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?

A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.

Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to be the result of this plan?

A: Destruction of Jews.

Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?

Q: (L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?

Q: (L) It seems that through out history whenever the jews have plotted and planned to destroy somebody, they are the ones who have ended up being destroyed themselves. Or am I misreading my history here?

20 October 05

Q: (H) In reading through the transcripts in the 9/11 book, I was confused about the genetic tweak that was made 130,000 years ago. Was that a tweak that was done to all the Semites, so it wasn't only the Jews?

A: Question is what is a Semite?

Q: (H) You make a remark that this thing with Hitler goes off planet. So was this something that was going on on Kantek before it exploded?

Q: (H) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?

A: Indeed!

Q: (H) So, when we're looking at a replay, we're REALLY looking at a replay!

A: Yup.

Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (H) So the real Semites are the Aryans?

A:You got it!

Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it and set it back to these Aryan types. They were just intermediaries. (J) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn't it?

A: Is it? Was it?

Q: (H) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?

A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the "Abrahamic" line.
Having said all that, we can get a better idea of who may or may not be behind the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion." It was undoubtedly a Pure Aryan source, one that sought to eliminate that genetics of the Jews of the Abrahamic line which - I have surmised - are a very particular "mix" that can be represented by the story of Perseus who married Andromeda the "Ethiopian." This "marriage" must have produced a bloodline of people capable of standing against the "Sea Serpent," or the so-called "Lizard Race." It is their destruction that is sought. Perhaps this is the reason for so much research into "Ethnic Specific Weapons" and it may very well be the maternal line that is the target since we notice that "Jewishness" is determined by the female line - an odd thing for a male dominated religion.

So, with pure Aryan types, seeking the destruction of the mixed type, behind the Protocols, a whole different view of the matter comes into focus.

Now, what is becoming more obvious everyday is that Control of Information is the key to controlling people. Of course, many people think they have it sussed because we still have the internet. But is that really the case? It was in this context that something in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion really caught my eye because it seems to accurately describe just exactly what is going on. If you read this Protocol 12, you see exactly what is going on both in terms of mainstream news sources, but also alternative news sources. You can apply it as well to the whole confusion surrounding the UFO issue and the many "New Age" type gurus dominating the web. So, read carefully and keep it in mind at all times; read it and understand that this is, indeed, the number one issue that America must deal with before they can do a single other thing.

PROTOCOL No. 12 Control of the Press

1. The word "freedom," which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows -

2. Freedom is the right to do that which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.

3. We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press.

For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER. WE CONTROL THE PRESS

4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.

5. If already now we have contrived to possess ourselves of the minds of the GOY communities to such an extent the they all come near looking upon the events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses; if already now there is not a single State where there exist for us any barriers to admittance into what GOY stupidity calls State secrets: what will our positions be then, when we shall be acknowledged supreme lords of the world in the person of our king of all the world ....

6. Let us turn again to the FUTURE OF THE PRINTING PRESS. Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures THE INSTRUMENT OF THOUGHT WILL BECOME AN EDUCATIVE MEANS ON THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THE MASS OF THE NATION TO BE LED ASTRAY IN BY-WAYS AND FANTASIES ABOUT THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESS. Is there any one of us who does not know that these phantom blessings are the direct roads to foolish imaginings which give birth to anarchical relations of men among themselves and towards authority, because progress, or rather the idea of progress, has introduced the conception of every kind of emancipation, but has failed to establish its limits .... All the so-called liberals are anarchists, if not in fact, at any rate in thought. Every one of them in hunting after phantoms of freedom, and falling exclusively into license, that is, into the anarchy of protest for the sake of protest....

7. We turn to the periodical press. We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution-money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions. Before accepting any production for publication in print, the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.

8. Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind .... If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.

9. In the front rank will stand organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.

10. In the second rank will be the semi-official organs, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions -- aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical - for so long, of course, as the constitution exists .... Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.

13. In order to direct our newspaper militia in this sense we must take special and minute care in organizing this matter. Under the title of central department of the press we shall institute literary gatherings at which our agents will without attracting attention issue the orders and watchwords of the day. By discussing and controverting, but always superficially, without touching the essence of the matter, our organs will carry on a sham fight fusillade with the official newspapers solely for the purpose of giving occasion for us to express ourselves more fully than could well be done from the outset in official announcements, whenever, of course, that is to our advantage.

14. THESE ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO SERVE ANOTHER PURPOSE, NAMELY, THAT OUR SUBJECTS WILL BE CONVINCED TO THE EXISTENCE OF FULL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO GIVE OUR AGENTS AN OCCASION TO AFFIRM THAT ALL ORGANS WHICH OPPOSE US ARE EMPTY BABBLERS, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders. ONLY LIES WILL BE PRINTED

15. Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquillize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it ....

WE SHALL HAVE A SURE TRIUMPH OVER OUR OPPONENTS SINCE THEY WILL NOT HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSITION ORGANS OF THE PRESS IN WHICH THEY CAN GIVE FULL AND FINAL EXPRESSION TO THEIR VIEWS owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.

16. Trial shots like these, fired by us in the third rank of our press, in case of need, will be energetically refuted by us in our semi-official organs.

17. Even nowadays, already, to take only the French press, there are forms which reveal masonic solidarity in acting on the watchword: all organs of the press are bound together by professional secrecy; like the augurs of old, not one of their numbers will give away the secret of his sources of information unless it be resolved to make announcement of them. Not one journalist will venture to betray this secret, for not one of them is ever admitted to practice literature unless his whole past has some disgraceful sore or other .... These sores would be immediately revealed. So long as they remain the secret of a few the prestige of the journalist attacks the majority of the country - the mob follow after him with enthusiasm.

18. Our calculations are especially extended to the provinces. It is indispensable for us to inflame there those hopes and impulses with which we could at any moment fall upon the capital, and we shall represent to the capitals that these expressions are the independent hopes and impulses of the provinces. Naturally, the source of them will be always one and the same - ours.

WHAT WE NEED IS THAT, UNTIL SUCH TIME AS WE ARE IN THE PLENITUDE POWER, THE CAPITALS SHOULD FIND THEMSELVES STIFLED BY THE PROVINCIAL OPINION OF THE NATIONS, I.E., OF A MAJORITY ARRANGED BY OUR AGENTUR. What we need is that at the psychological moment the capitals should not be in a position to discuss an accomplished fact for the simple reason, if for no other, that it has been accepted by the public opinion of a majority in the provinces.

19. WHEN WE ARE IN THE PERIOD OF THE NEW REGIME TRANSITIONAL TO THAT OF OUR ASSUMPTION OF FULL SOVEREIGNTY WE MUST NOT ADMIT ANY REVELATION BY THE PRESS OF ANY FORM OF PUBLIC DISHONESTY; IT IS NECESSARY THAT THE NEW REGIME SHOULD BE THOUGHT TO HAVE SO PERFECTLY CONTENDED EVERYBODY THAT EVEN CRIMINALITY HAS DISAPPEARED ... Cases of the manifestation of criminality should remain known only to their victims and to chance witnesses - no more.

Protocol 12: Control of the Press

Just a little addition to this, if you don't mind Laura, on the history of the Protocols themselves:
For the record, The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion was proven to be a fake as far back as 1921. That year, a newspaper article in the London Times traced the meat of the book back to a plagiarization of a plagiarization of a work whose original target was Napoleon Bonaparte. The ultimate source, published in 1864, was titled Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavelli et Montesquieu ("Discussions Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu in Hell"). The book was a satirical commentary on Napoleon's insatiable lust for world domination. No Jews whatsoever appear in the story.

That work was just plain ripped off in 1868 by German novelist Hermann Goedsche, who took out all of the Napoleon references and replaced him with the Jews. His book, To Sedan, contains a chapter called "The Jewish Cemetery in Prague and the Council of Representatives of the Twelve Tribes of Israel." It describes a centennial meeting between the Devil and the upper echelons of world Jewry. This section was extracted in 1891 and repackaged as a nonfiction essay titled "The Rabbi's Speech," which became the primary source for The Protocols.

The end product was cobbled together in 1895 by an officer of the Russian secret police, Pytor Ivanovich Rachovsky. The book was conceived as propaganda, calculated to rally the Russian citizenry behind the Czar as he took whatever steps would be necessary to fend off the ubiquitous Jewish-Masonic threat.
re: http://www.rotten.com/library/hoaxes/zion-protocols/
Wikipedia says:
n 1920, the history of the concepts found in the Protocols was traced back to the works of Goedsche and Joly by Lucien Wolf; was published in London in August 1921; and was similarly exposed in the series of articles in The Times by its Constantinople reporter, Philip Graves, who took his information from Wolf's work.

In the first article of Graves' series, entitled "A Literary Forgery", the editors of The Times wrote, "our Constantinople Correspondent presents for the first time conclusive proof that the document is in the main a clumsy plagiarism. He has forwarded us a copy of the French book from which the plagiarism is made."[20] In the same year, an entire book documenting the hoax was published in the United States by Herman Bernstein. Despite this widespread and extensive debunking, the Protocols continued to be regarded as important factual evidence by anti-Semites.
19210816_TheTimes_exposes_TheProtocols_as_a_forgery.jpg

Thats the only direct copy of the article I've seen.

http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/13187
Is the text of "Discussions Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu in Hell" in its original french.

Peace

Protocol 12: Control of the Press

The trouble is, that all the while they are labelled as a 'fraud', (which they no doubt are in some sense), the details layed out in them are still spookily being carried out, by... someone. How convenient for the perpetrators, that in light of the 'fraud', no one takes the matter seriously.
So it seems the puppet masters plans are successfully hidden in plain sight. Though I don't suppose its that simple - I bet there are some devious misdirections worked in there as damage limitation. They gotta be holding something back!

Back
Top Bottom