PSY-OPS Web Forums: Book of Thoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
We already have a very good idea that abovetopsecret is psy-ops, and godlikeproductions as well. But there is another one that I've been observing and want to make note of: book-of-thoth.

This site started out totally slick and professional from the very beginning, lots of fancy bells and whistles. It was pretty clear that there was some money behind it even if there were just a couple of "personalities" that claimed to be "in partnership." Well, this "partnership" business respecting web forums is also the "formula" of the ATS crowd.

Somewhere here on the forum I mentioned that I had a short exchange with "Isis," from this forum and she came across with the same attitude as the ATS amigos.

Funny you should mention Thoth. Are you talking about Thoth Web? I came across it about a month or so ago, and it's verrry slick. I had found information/pictures of mudras - hand positions that are often found in Indian (from India) art, which open certain neurological pathways.

I first learned about them when I was receiving Clinical Kinesiology. A combination of hand, arm, and leg positions were used, which were apparently represented by Leonardo da Vinci's vitruvian man, to access the body as a bio-computer with various menus. Muscle testing was used to determine which options to select. It was a therapy that completely relieved me of my symptoms at the time, while all others both conventional and non failed. Furthermore, my healing culminated in, I guess, what was a 4th dimensional experience. I saw everything, everywhere on the planet healing, becoming transparent as if I were everywhere. I mean, I could see the full 360 degrees of every object. Anyway, after seeing your post, I went back to Thoth web but I couldn't find the page anymore. After doing a search, I did find some more info here: http://www.signlanguageofthesoul.com/hand_signs.html

I'm not quite sure what to think about the apparent disappearance (originally I had bookmarked the page, but then changed the bookmark to the gallery page), but I agree that A LOT of money has gone into that site. Most of what I came across was a bit short on substance, but very nice to look at. I can't help but wonder if they bait people to lure them in, and then later yank the truly useful material.

Laura said:
This site started out totally slick and professional from the very beginning, lots of fancy bells and whistles. It was pretty clear that there was some money behind it even if there were just a couple of "personalities" that claimed to be "in partnership." Well, this "partnership" business respecting web forums is also the "formula" of the ATS crowd.
These guys are using php-Nuke as their open source CMS (content management system). The time/energy for this website really lies in the configuring of the CMS package (database hooks, installing add-ons, etc) and of course paying the hosting bills.
I am not getting the impression of a lot of money involved contrary to the transcendental meditation folks. In fact, to me, it looks very vanilla.

Hi domivr,

I don't know much about computers, and your description of very vanilla does make sense in terms of presentation, but did you check out the gallery page? It seems to me that there is a huge amount of resources there. Where did they get them, and what's involved in getting pages with so many photos to load so quickly?

Miss Isness said:
Hi domivr,
It seems to me that there is a huge amount of resources there. Where did they get them, and what's involved in getting pages with so many photos to load so quickly?
Good point about the origin of the content.
The photos on the page are really quite small in terms of file size. Nothing unusual about the load time. Osit.

I browsed around and looked around for info about Michael Bourne.
He seems to be in very good terms with Philip Gardiner ((slash)(slash)www(dot)gardinersworld(dot)com) and they have another look alike website called (slash)(slash]beyondthecosmos(dot]com.

They are also backed up by Real2can (slash)(slash)www(dot)real2can(dot)com

Reality Entertainment, one of the world's largest independent record companies, has opened a new UK film, A and R, and multi-media division called Real 2 Can...
...Reality Films is currently producing several DVD documentaries for international sales, including a couple of UFO DVD's - with some amazing new evidence, Crystal Skulls, author Crichton Miller's Cross of Thoth, Science of the Soul by Philip Gardiner and Dr John Jay Harper and even Yoga training with Soul Path. But the directors, producers and experts at Reality Films are also there for authors, publishers and anybody else who wants their ideas turning into "reality" - whether DVD, broadcast or even just audio books....
...Through Reality Tours, the group will also be providing international travel tours to sacred and mysterious sites around the world with lectures and presentations from the leading authors and researchers in the field. As with most things under the Reality banner, this new venture will bring something new and unique to the tour world....
They mean business.
A big one at that.

Ah and Gardiner has a good timing as well

James Cameron recently shocked the world with his claim to have found the tomb of Jesus and Mary. Across the world archaeologists came out against his claims and bloodline conspiracy theorists jumped for joy. But the real secret has been hidden and remained a closely guarded sacred truth and now Philip Gardiner is about to reveal the story in The Ark, The Shroud and Mary.

This month will see the launch of one of the most amazing tales ever to be told. The Ark, The Shroud and Mary - a book and DVD - will reveal for the first time who the man was imaged on the Shroud of Turin, what relevance this has to the Ark of the Covenant and the ramifications for Christianity are immense.

In addition, Gardiner will reveal through scientific evidence just how the Shroud was made and re-date it in the process.

But the story goes much deeper, for during Gardiner's extraordinary investigations he uncovers and meets up with an ancient Brotherhood who have guarded the secret for centuries and who claim cross-religious links that unite the strands of our sacred past like never before.

This book and DVD reveals the golden thread throughout time and across nations and creeds that Jesus and his contemporaries were fully part of.

The DVD is released by Reality Films, part of Reality Entertainment and along with the book will be available across the internet stores and distributed throughout Barnes and Noble with front of store placement.
I don't know much about Gardiner but I've got my spider sense ringing.
Must...wear...tight costume...now

The complete title is:

"The Ark, The Shroud, and Mary: Gateway into a Quantum World
by Philip Gardiner"

Sound like something right within my expertise domain :)

But on the other hand:

" This DVD features music by Freakhouse, Warrior, Soul Path, The Wicker Men, Love Planet, Ancients of MuMu, and more"

and I do not know anything about Freakhouse or MuMu ....

ark said:
The complete title is:

"The Ark, The Shroud, and Mary: Gateway into a Quantum World
by Philip Gardiner"

Sound like something right within my expertise domain :)

But on the other hand:

" This DVD features music by Freakhouse, Warrior, Soul Path, The Wicker Men, Love Planet, Ancients of MuMu, and more"

and I do not know anything about Freakhouse or MuMu ....
;) Does the converse apply, that this means you are the expert on Warrior, Soul Path, The Wicker Men and Love Planet...

TigerSoap said:
I don't know much about Gardiner but I've got my spider sense ringing.
Must...wear...tight costume...now
I laughed out loud!

Aha! Book of Thoth, and Thoth Web are two different sites. It's funny how one of the first names I came across on one of the forums at the latter was Isis and there is a Thoth too. The homepage of Book of Thoth says:

ThothWeb is the next step in the development of the legendary Book of Thoth. Here we incorporate the wisdom of Ancient Egypt, Magick and the Tarot with philosophy, creativity and a quest for the truth.
I couldn't find any info about the site owners. I wonder why there are two separate sites.

I thought my ears were burning hehe.. hello I'm the owner of _http://www.book-of-thoth.com. It is confusing, and I'll explain the situation. Thanks for the kind words by the way :)

The Book of THoTH (_http://www.book-of-thoth.com) began in January 2004 and we're going from strength to strength, we have a book coming out later this year, and several DVD documentaries too.

Isis WAS a member at the site, but she and her friend caused a lot of trouble, ending up in them being banned. As 'revenge' she and someone called joedeg (now calls himself Thoth) started up another site, with the same topics,ideas etc, and called it "The book of Thoth" in their words to cause confusion and to grab people who were looking for the original site, my site. After a lot of dispute, they agreed to change their name to thothweb, but insist on plastering the phrase "the book of thoth" everywhere on thothweb which confuses the search engines, and people who assume it's something to do with us. It isn't. To further the confusion they now have another site called .. wait for it.. "The book of Thoth" with the url the-book-of-thoth.com etc. So the reason for two seperate sites is no doubt to confuse matters even more. They now claim that they didn't do any of this to confuse, and there is room on the net for two sites with the same name yada ya.

So isis is really giselle o donovan and 'thoth' is joseph deguara. My name as mentioned above is Michael Bourne. Am I bitter about it? Nah.. I used to be, but I've got better things to do and spend time on these days. If anyone has any other questions, let me know. Hope that's helped clear things up a little ? :)

Oh I forgot, beyondthecosmos.com is owned by my fiancee and Philip Gardiner, it was another site set up to provide some financial support to what we're involved with, it tends to lean more toward the esoteric than the paranormal hence it's name. :)

I'll finish with a funny, I read in another forum recently that isis had admonished someone who visited thothweb, and had different views, he was told that the "forums weren't for debate" :D

"Moving through the revelations of the Bible, the Koran and other religious texts Gardiner also delves into the "hidden" knowledge of the alchemists and the infamous Knights Templar to make public the secret once and for all.

Thousands of years after this fabled King of Israel supposedly built his huge edifice, Philip Gardiner reveals the startling truth which has ramifications not only in historical and religious circles but also for world peace. "

Now, this is from Gardiner's blog:

_http://www.book-of-thoth.com/blogs/philipgardiner/2006_10_01_philipgardiner_archive.html

"The universe, according to Prof. James Gardner, is an intelligent mind at the sub-atomic level - at the quantum level. It acts like a DNA feedback loop, growing from input."
and here is the bio of "Prof. James Gardner":

James N. Gardner

James N. Gardner is a widely published complexity theorist and science essayist whose peer-reviewed articles and scientific papers have appeared in prestigious scientific journals, including Complexity (the journal of the Santa Fe Institute), Acta Astronautica (the journal of the International Academy of Astronautics), and the Journal of the British Interplanetary Society. He has also written popular articles for WIRED, Nature Biotechnology, The Wall Street Journal, and World Link (the magazine of the World Economic Forum).

Gardner is a graduate of Yale College and the Yale Law School. As an undergraduate at Yale, he studied philosophy and theoretical biology and was named, on the basis of academic accomplishment, a Scholar of the House. His Scholar of the House thesis examined the coevolution of form and content in 20th Century existential philosophy and was based in part on a series of personal interviews he conducted of Jean-Paul Sartre in Paris. At Yale College, Gardner served as Feature Editor of Yale Scientific Magazine and drama critic for the Yale Daily News. During this period, he also authored front page and editorial page feature stories for The Wall Street Journal.

At Yale Law School, Gardner served as Article Editor of the Yale Law Journal. Following graduation, he served as a law clerk for Associate Justice Potter Stewart on the United States Supreme Court during the 1975 October Term. Following his Supreme Court clerkship, Gardner moved to Oregon and was elected to the Oregon State Senate in 1978. During his tenure as an Oregon State Senator, he was consistently rated as the outstanding member of the Senate in surveys conducted by The Oregonian newspaper.

In addition to his scientific pursuits, Gardner serves a partner in a flourishing law and government affairs firm which he co-founded with his wife Lynda Nelson Gardner. His clients include the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, Microsoft, Hertz, Avis, Kraft, Abbott Labs, and the Association of American Publishers. He also serves as chief freelance reviewer of popular science books for The Sunday Oregonian."
Fantastic!

Gardner is a graduate of Yale College and the Yale Law School.
Cool. A "scientist" with a law degree. Like a fish with a bicycle.

His Scholar of the House thesis examined the coevolution of form and content in 20th Century existential philosophy
Somehow my non-linear mind connects this to "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" where Harding is in a group therapy meeting with Nurse Rached and he goes on and on about his wife and the "juxtaposition of one person to another, the form, the content". (Reading the transcript does not do the scene justice as the delivery is half of the impact as well as all of the setup beforehand - in isolation one can easily miss the point).

Actually that movie (and book) is an interesting example of how "the system" protects itself from intrusion. In the book/movie a group of misfits is comfortably under control (in particular by Nurse Rached as the ultimate bitch queen bee) and an outsider (McMurphy) upsets the equilibrium with his freewheeling actions. As others ape his freedom, the PTB (Nurse Rached and the other principals who are under her total control) respond by crushing McMurphy completely and "order" is restored.

Very interesting: Duelling Crowley-ist magickal types. And a lawyer who got a little science under his belt. Truly fantastic. A Gardner and a Gardiner.

Re the Gardiner, we find this:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/gw_philip_gardiner.htm
Philip Gardiner has been described variously as - the anti-Christ, the Devil incarnate, a seeker after truth, shocking, the most interesting interviewee ever, challenging, controversial, the new Salman Rushdie, and was even banned from the United Arab Emirates.

Philip has acted as an advisor to various authors and radio programmes regarding mythology and history as well as having ghost written many articles for various magazines.

Philip is married with two children and lives in the heart of Robin Hood country in England. He has a Masters Degree in Strategic Marketing and 9 diploma’s ranging from Personnel Management through to Holistic Medicine and the craft of Etymology. Although he has been asked on numerous occasions to become “a member� of several institutions, Philip has strictly refused on the grounds of independence – seeing membership of certain organisations as being overtly influential on his research and understanding of the truths of mankind. Philip believes that some authors/researchers have been lead into membership of institutions or “societies� and are therefore of questionable authority. His background in the history of propaganda and the ancient and ongoing manipulation of mankind tell him that such things do indeed occur. He has however joined (upon being requested) a couple of what are known as secret societies in-order to find out what was happening inside – the conclusions of these journalistic forays appear in his books and he is no longer a member of any organisation.

Before retiring to dedicate his time to researching and writing, Philip was a Marketing Director and owner of a company in the UK. Part of this role included giving lectures on the art and history of marketing and propaganda to various organisations including certain government bodies and companies.

Philip began his writing career with a book entitled Proof? Does God Exist?: Is There Any Evidence for the Existence of God? Published in 2002 and followed this up with his best selling The Shining Ones: The World's Most Powerful Secret Society Revealed, which launched in the UK and immediately outsold.

In his book The Shining Ones he set about proving a theory regarding an ancient priesthood called The Shining Ones who developed into the worlds' most powerful and ancient secret society. Philip uses history, etymology, archaeology, mythology, symbolism and his own expertise of propaganda to prove his theories. During the launch he appeared on over 200 radio programmes, tv and in the general media during this launch. Gardiner was called by several of these articles "the next Graham Hancock."

The next stage in his work was The Serpent Grail: The Truth Behind the Holy Grail, the Philosopher's Stone and the Elixir of Life (Watkins Publishing released The Serpent Grail worldwide in September 2005), co-authored with Gary Osborn, which delves back in time to actually discover the most remarkable of secrets - the Holy Grail, the Philosophers Stone and the Elixir of life - as well as uncovering a worldwide cult that spawned the whole thing. One television company called the book "The most important story on the planet."

Following this Gardiner and Osborn have uncovered yet further secrets, which will simply amaze the world. They will reveal a secret chamber in the Great Pyramid, the truth about Ley Lines the world over, the hidden secret of the world's Royalty, answers to all paranormal phenomena and much more.

Gardiner and Osborn are currently writing the script for a major television documentary about their discoveries.
So, indeed, this is far more interesting than Isis and her little band of imitators!

Mr. Gardiner doesn't bother to point out (and with his "expert status", he is surely aware), that the COINTELPRO and propaganda game is designed to cover up the truth and it is highly unlikely that he would find it and reveal it with such success and alacrity, not to mention without serious consequences.

But then, there is Isis and her fake thoth web to play "bad cop."

Pretty comprehensive program they have going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom