Psychomantium Mirrors - Past, Present, Future?

Re: The Psychomantium

Sorry for responding this late. I must confess I was really good at the beginning with the EE meditation, I was doing it almost every day and now I have become a little sluggish at it. I am putting a lot of effort into detoxifying myself and especially my mother. I have been doing the sauna 6 times a week including the detox cocktail, my mother is doing it every day. She has a limpho proliferative disorder, an autoimmune disorder, and I just really want her to get rid of it. I do believe the detox method will help her get better. She had a blood test last week, after two months of doing the detox and her doctor called again so that means that her blood test is still not where it should be; she has to go see him next tuesday. I told her to get a copy of her blood test results, I want to see if her white blood cell count has improved. I will let the readers of this forum know of the results. I am kind of anxious.

I forgot to mention that when I am inside the psychomantium I can easily meditate myself into a light trance. I was inside the tent a few nights ago and I started seeing shadows, but then my mind could be playing tricks on me. I get a feeling that the light is too bright behind the mirror. I will try to adjust the light tonight. I get a feeling that not many people are into using the psychomantium. I have not got a lot of responses. But that is OK, thanks anyway, I will try different things and hopefully will find that which works best for me.

Mona said:
I forgot to mention that when I am inside the psychomantium I can easily meditate myself into a light trance. I was inside the tent a few nights ago and I started seeing shadows, but then my mind could be playing tricks on me. I get a feeling that the light is too bright behind the mirror. I will try to adjust the light tonight. I get a feeling that not many people are into using the psychomantium. I have not got a lot of responses. But that is OK, thanks anyway, I will try different things and hopefully will find that which works best for me.

Hi Mona, I'm curious about why you are trying to use a psychomantium?

Mona, I would seriously advise you to continue with the EE breathing and meditation - especially the meditation portion - until you reach that point where you know that your knowledge/being level is sufficient to deal with what may ultimately "come through" via the psychomantium. The psychomantium is a shamanic tool that should not be utilized by those who are inexperienced or have not trained for a long period to prepare themselves. If you are naturally a shaman, that will be evident in your EE practice. If you read the EE thread, you will notice that there are quite a few forum members having shamanic experiences right there.

There are many reasons why I want to experience the psychomantium, Anart. I have had a lot of strange experiences happen to me throughout my life and I just want to find out what those experiences meant. Just experiencing them and not understanding is not safisfactory for me. I read about the psychomantium tool about 15 years ago; my aunt gave me a book, in the Slovak language, written by Dr. Moody. At that time I had no need to experiment with it, all I wanted to do was just to read as much about it. Also, the many strange (misunderstood)experiences I had, and which I also shared with other people, were not taken seriously. And I have a deep-down need to understand them, that's all. I don't know anybody, in flesh and blood, with whom I could explore this other world with in real life, and psychomantium sounds like something I can use by myself. I don't fear using this tool at all and waiting for someone to show up in my life with the same interest in understanding the unknown is out of the question. I don't want to rely on that kind of illusion. The use of a board is out of the question because I would need a partner to do it with.

Laura, I will definitely continue doing the EE breathing again. I have just been a little overoccupied with other things.

Hello Mona,

Mona said:
I have had a lot of strange experiences happen to me throughout my life and I just want to find out what those experiences meant.

Keep asking and keep reading Mona. I think some members of the forum lived through similar things, feel free to use the search function.

Have you heard of the book from Laura: Book Review: The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and the Process of Alien Abduction a review written by Richard Dolan?

mona said:
I don't know anybody, in flesh and blood, with whom I could explore this other world with in real life [...]

But you are here Mona, aren't you?

mona said:
[...] and psychomantium sounds like something I can use by myself.

It sounds to me, if you are looking for an easy answer. But I may be wrong.

Mona said:
I don't fear using this tool at all and waiting for someone to show up in my life with the same interest in understanding the unknown is out of the question.

It's -not fear- or -courage-, only knowledge is a protection for the -unseen world-.

Do you know the video Laura has done? Knowledge and Being, it is for free and may answer you some questions and at least it shows you some background of what Laura has gone through, through her quest of seeking answers and living with -strange/unexplainable- experiences.

So far I couldn't find an intro post of you Mona, feel free to do so in this section and open a topic for your own introduction: Newbies forum ;)

Hi Gawan,
I have read all of Laura's books, and more from other authors. I don't spend a lot of time in this forum but that does not mean that I am new to this. I just feel that gaining knowledge from books is no longer enough for me. I would like to get some hands on experience. I will check the forum for more info regarding the psychomantium.
thanks Gawan

Mona said:
Hi Gawan,
I have read all of Laura's books, and more from other authors.

Hi Mona, since you've read all of Laura's books, I'm curious if you remember Laura stating repeatedly that it's a jungle out there? If you do, do you understand how that relates, directly, to experimentation of the type you are considering?

I suppose the quickest way to ask this is, if you are successful with 'making contact' with something using the psychomantium, are you prepared to handle what comes through? Is your mind strong enough and clean enough of programs, attachments and wishful thinking to protect itself or are you opening your door widely to whatever or whomever decides to walk in and take up residence? It's not a game - these things are very, very real and can be very, very dangerous.

Of course, it's your choice, but since you seem rather cavalier about the whole thing, I was really curious if you had paid attention to those aspects of Laura's writing.

Hi Mona

Mona said:
There are many reasons why I want to experience the psychomantium, Anart. I have had a lot of strange experiences happen to me throughout my life and I just want to find out what those experiences meant. Just experiencing them and not understanding is not safisfactory for me.

Many, if not all of the people here have had strange experiences. Mine eventually led me here.
My current understanding (and I've still yet to read High Strangeness) based on what I've read so far is that some of these 'experiences' are setup. They are engineered by 4D STS for there own ends. Had you considered this??

Mona said:
I read about the psychomantium tool about 15 years ago; my aunt gave me a book, in the Slovak language, written by Dr. Moody. At that time I had no need to experiment with it, all I wanted to do was just to read as much about it. Also, the many strange (misunderstood)experiences I had, and which I also shared with other people, were not taken seriously.

This has been my experience in the past.....I'm sure a few people even thought I was insane when I tried (mistakenly...although I didn't know it at the time) to share my experiences with them.......so I learnt to keep them inside and that nearly tore me appart, not having anyone to talk to about these things.

Mona said:
And I have a deep-down need to understand them, that's all.

Same here. But experience and understanding are two separate and distinct things. One does not necessarily lead to the other.
I cannot find the C's quote at the moment, but I seem to remember them saying the persuit of experiences was STS.

Mona said:
I don't know anybody, in flesh and blood, with whom I could explore this other world with in real life,

Maybe the feeling this brings up......perhaps of being alone (and you are not alone as part of this network) should be looked at?

Mona said:
and psychomantium sounds like something I can use by myself.

I know nothing of psychomantiums.....but I do know from participating in the network here that doing things by ones self you cannot see clearly. If (as I understand it) a psychomantium is similar to using a board type instrument, then from reading the wave my understanding is that it is Very dangerous to do these things alone.
Have you considered the possibility that things in your life have been setup to lead you to this point? So that something can come over, waring the mask of whatever it is you wish to see.....that it is a trap that has been engineered over the course of your life?
If this is a possibility, perhaps its worth considering why such efforts are required to lead you into a trap?? Perhaps you have something important to do, so this trap was set to stop you??
I could be wrong of course....

Mona said:
I don't fear using this tool at all

Lack of fear is usually a bad sign! Are you afraid of anything??

Mona said:
and waiting for someone to show up in my life with the same interest in understanding the unknown is out of the question.

Why is that out of the question? This I would really like to know, because you sound so sure and final about it.

Mona said:
I don't want to rely on that kind of illusion. The use of a board is out of the question because I would need a partner to do it with.

Laura, I will definitely continue doing the EE breathing again. I have just been a little overoccupied with other things.

If it helps, my understanding of what happened to me in my past, and how it all fits together here and with the high strangeness in my life only made sense after reading the recommended psychology books. That is, I could only understand it when I started to face and heal the trauma they caused in my life. Until then the pain will drive you, and blind your....and you are in danger off falling prey to traps and predators.
Once I started down that path, and following the E-E program I no longer felt alone or the need to have any kind of experience. fwiw

anart said:
Mona said:
Hi Gawan,
I have read all of Laura's books, and more from other authors.

Hi Mona, since you've read all of Laura's books, I'm curious if you remember Laura stating repeatedly that it's a jungle out there? If you do, do you understand how that relates, directly, to experimentation of the type you are considering?

I suppose the quickest way to ask this is, if you are successful with 'making contact' with something using the psychomantium, are you prepared to handle what comes through? Is your mind strong enough and clean enough of programs, attachments and wishful thinking to protect itself or are you opening your door widely to whatever or whomever decides to walk in and take up residence? It's not a game - these things are very, very real and can be very, very dangerous.

Of course, it's your choice, but since you seem rather cavalier about the whole thing, I was really curious if you had paid attention to those aspects of Laura's writing.

Mona, you have received some excellent advise from Laura and others concerning using the psychomantium.

Let me ask you this:

Have you ever personally known anyone who has dabbled with such as the psychomantium or seances or trance type channeling? And who has done this alone?

How much research have you done on this and the dangers?

Have you read Laura's article: A Survey of Channeling? After the article is a long list of List of HIGHLY Recommended Reading Resources by Laura.

Do you know about tears in the aura, attachments, cording, dark spirit/entity suckers, and possession?

I once knew someone who had dabbled without knowledge and by herself, and literally opened the 'gates of hell' and lost her mind. Her family was attacked too.

I knew of someone who had done the same and ended up in the psych ward.

Mona, experimentation is dangerous, and as anart stated:

anart said:
It's not a game - these things are very, very real and can be very, very dangerous.

And Redfox may have something here for you to strongly consider:

RedFox said:
...it is Very dangerous to do these things alone.

Have you considered the possibility that things in your life have been setup to lead you to this point? So that something can come over, waring the mask of whatever it is you wish to see.....that it is a trap that has been engineered over the course of your life?
If this is a possibility, perhaps its worth considering why such efforts are required to lead you into a trap?? Perhaps you have something important to do, so this trap was set to stop you??

Once I started down that path, and following the E-E program I no longer felt alone or the need to have any kind of experience. fwiw

Mona said:
I just feel that gaining knowledge from books is no longer enough for me. I would like to get some hands on experience.

When I read this line, it brought a picture of a child to my mind who is telling their mother, "mom, I'm sick of being told to not touch the stove because it's hot, and reading about fire being hot. I want to touch it and burn on my own so i can experience it for myself."

Mona, you dance with fire, you're gonna get burned... fwiw.

Hi Mona,

I agree with the warnings given to you by the others. If you want some sort of experience, it seems to me that the Éiriú Eolas breathing programme is where you might be better to put your energy. As you clean your machine, you'll very likely have those experiences you are seeking, such as heightened dreaming and perhaps visions, but they will be part of the emotional cleansing of the breathing programme.

But the more serious issue is your focus on these experiences. Are you here and interested in this Work in order to have such experiences or to learn more about yourself? In other words, what is your Aim?

I know nothing of psychomantiums.....but I do know from participating in the network here that doing things by ones self you cannot see clearly. If (as I understand it) a psychomantium is similar to using a board type instrument, then from reading the wave my understanding is that it is Very dangerous to do these things alone.
I could be wrong of course....

To tell you the truth, Redfox, I was not aware that I could be set up into a trap by 4D STS by being influenced by them to use the the psychomantium without being aware of it. I am aware that they do set up other traps in our lives, and I have fallen into them many times in my life but have always come out of them alive, shaken but alive, but for some reason I did not think of this particular one. When I think about it it is possible, though. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I am also aware that the pursuit of experiences is STS, but we all are STS beings, and exeriencing life and all the lessons in it is part of our journey. Because this is the first time for me actually using the psychomantium I have some ideas of what to expect, but once again, so far I have not seen anything in the mirror. Because I have not witnessed physically seeing any images in the mirror I am not 100% sure how I would react to them. Even a shaman who is new to the world of shamanism needs to experience what it is to be one, and as he/she learns then he becomes better at it. I would assume that most shamans made mistakes on their journey and got their fingers burned, but once they learned from their mistakes, they knew better next time not to do the same mistakes again.That is what a physical experience is for, for learning to react to different situations, and becoming better at it with experience.

Lack of fear is usually a bad sign! Are you afraid of anything??
I actually am fearful of bears and am fearful of coming back to 3D again..Never know, if a lizzie jumps out of the mirror, maybe I will soil my pants and will never want to touch the psychomantium again. I thank everyone for your replies to my questions about the psychomantium, I will definitely do more research on it expecially now that I have been told that where I am living may not be healthy for me.I need to get a book by Tom Lethbridge and I will see where this will lead me. I may be a little stubborn but I seriously am taking your advice seriously. For now I will not experience with the psychomantiu. Thanks

Mona said:
To tell you the truth, Redfox, I was not aware that I could be set up into a trap by 4D STS by being influenced by them to use the the psychomantium without being aware of it.

Hi Mona, you said you had read all of Laura's books. If so, how could you not be aware of such a thing?

mona said:
I am also aware that the pursuit of experiences is STS, but we all are STS beings, and exeriencing life and all the lessons in it is part of our journey.

This is true, however, the point of this forum and its associated web pages is to help those who are inspired to begin to move past the pure STS experience.

mona said:
Even a shaman who is new to the world of shamanism needs to experience what it is to be one, and as he/she learns then he becomes better at it. I would assume that most shamans made mistakes on their journey and got their fingers burned, but once they learned from their mistakes, they knew better next time not to do the same mistakes again.That is what a physical experience is for, for learning to react to different situations, and becoming better at it with experience.

You seem to not understand the basis of a true shamanic experience. You discuss it as if it is a hobby, as if it is something one just decides to do and then must practice at. That's not the point at all - one does not 'become a shaman through practice' - one either is or is not a shaman; there is no in between (this is simplified, and related to the genetic component - not saying that there is not a necessary awakening of sorts).

Mona, in short, you seem to be badly confusing a LOT of topics and wandering around in the jungle as if it's a petting zoo. It is not. However, since several people have tried to explain this to you and have spent time and energy doing so - yet you still defend your own interpretation and intentions, then - perhaps there is no need to discuss it further. You will do what you will do.

mona said:
I actually am fearful of bears and am fearful of coming back to 3D again.

Not 'coming back to 3D again' entails learning - simple and karmic understandings - dealing with this reality and understanding it and your place in it. In fact, it entails exactly the type of learning that would give you strong caution about doing what you are doing. However, all there is is lessons, so you'll learn them one way or another.

mona said:
.Never know, if a lizzie jumps out of the mirror, maybe I will soil my pants and will never want to touch the psychomantium again. I thank everyone for your replies to my questions about the psychomantium, I will definitely do more research on it expecially now that I have been told that where I am living may not be healthy for me.I need to get a book by Tom Lethbridge and I will see where this will lead me. I may be a little stubborn but I seriously am taking your advice seriously. For now I will not experience with the psychomantiu. Thanks

I think it's quite possible that where you're living might be more of an influence than you think, so learning more about that is wise.

When I read about the psychomantium, I admit I was curious about why all the little details about the whole setup and experience seemed to be missing, but I kept reading and studying. At some point I felt like I came to understand how dangerous it could be - most especially for someone working on their own without "themselves in the future" to guide them.

Mona, I get a sense from your posts in this thread, that you think you are simply being stubborn, whereas one possibility could be that 4D STS would simply like to shield you, or anyone else, from thinking about the possibility of sheer visceral terror until the last moment.

I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just sharing what occured to me back when I was thinking about investigating it. Please take care of yourself. Everyone who is in this Work, is in it together.

Here's a question that occurred to me while reading through these posts:

Even if you are a Shaman and thought yourself to be relatively "clean" spiritually and psychologically, is the psychomantium even necessary then? Is it a necessary part of the shamanic experience? Because it seems to me that if you read enough of other second hand accounts, that should suffice (ie. I know of others who have burnt their hands touching the hot stove to not need to do it myself) I guess what I'm wondering is what the potential benefit of it would be compared to sticking with the EE program.

Rx

Back
Top Bottom