Psychomantium Mirrors - Past, Present, Future?

Re: The Psychomantium

Mona said:
Because this is the first time for me actually using the psychomantium I have some ideas of what to expect, but once again, so far I have not seen anything in the mirror.

Mona, please take a close look at what you had stated and what is in bold. How do you have some ideas of what to expect? From where or who? What is your source?

Have you read this by Laura, in The Wave, Chapter XXIX Stripped to the Bone or The Shamanic Initiation of the The Knighted Ones: Technicians of Ecstasy part 2

Mona said:
I thank everyone for your replies to my questions about the psychomantium, I will definitely do more research on it expecially now that I have been told that where I am living may not be healthy for me.I need to get a book by Tom Lethbridge and I will see where this will lead me. I may be a little stubborn but I seriously am taking your advice seriously. For now I will not experience with the psychomantiu. Thanks

Perhaps you are sidestepping and appeasing about your use and dabbling with the psychomantium because the responses you've received are not what you wanted to hear? Please consider this.

Rx said:
Here's a question that occurred to me while reading through these posts:

Even if you are a Shaman and thought yourself to be relatively "clean" spiritually and psychologically, is the psychomantium even necessary then? Is it a necessary part of the shamanic experience? Because it seems to me that if you read enough of other second hand accounts, that should suffice (ie. I know of others who have burnt their hands touching the hot stove to not need to do it myself) I guess what I'm wondering is what the potential benefit of it would be compared to sticking with the EE program.

Rx

There you go, in a nutshell stated by Rx.

Mona, in light of this thread about the psychomantium and mirrors and mirroring which could lead to a new thread about the meaning of mirrors both literally and figuratively, I researched here at the Cass forum about mirrors. I found something to share for possible consideration as to what you stated in an earlier post:

Mona said:
There are many reasons why I want to experience the psychomantium, Anart. I have had a lot of strange experiences happen to me throughout my life and I just want to find out what those experiences meant. Just experiencing them and not understanding is not safisfactory for me. I read about the psychomantium tool about 15 years ago; my aunt gave me a book, in the Slovak language, written by Dr. Moody. At that time I had no need to experiment with it, all I wanted to do was just to read as much about it. Also, the many strange (misunderstood)experiences I had, and which I also shared with other people, were not taken seriously. And I have a deep-down need to understand them, that's all. I don't know anybody, in flesh and blood, with whom I could explore this other world with in real life, and psychomantium sounds like something I can use by myself. I don't fear using this tool at all and waiting for someone to show up in my life with the same interest in understanding the unknown is out of the question. I don't want to rely on that kind of illusion. The use of a board is out of the question because I would need a partner to do it with.

Mona, truly, why and what is your strong interest in the psychomantium? Take care.

I'm only posting here a shortened version snipped, and can be read in its entirety in the post cited.

Carpe said:
a breathtaking poem from iranian.com

Lilith to the lynx-eyed
For International Women's day

by Azadeh Azad
07-Mar-2008

Holding an armful of lilies

I fly out of the Garden of Eden alone at night to the light

of my own devising, squalling away in a glare, leaving

damned Adam of eye-whites red behind, as the moon soars

on my silvery wings.

I am Lilith, Leila, Lulu,

nocturnal spirit of desert wind, seditious soul

of cosmic split, an outlaw who would not submit.

Can you see yourself in my insolent eyes?

<snip>

I am Lilith, Leila, Lulu,

no man’s mothersisterdaughterwife; life of altering roles,

meta-fisted storm of three souls: one behind mirrors,

one in the underworld, one within your wanton wit.

Can you see yourself in my insolent eyes?

I`m just trying to imagine an ancient "shaman" sitting in a psychomantium, and trying to communicate with "something" but I am having a little trouble coming up with an image for this. Even stranger is the thought of trying to communicate with "something", though you don`t know what this something might be, where it could lead, or even what this "somethings" true intentions are going to be toward you.

My own vision here, being somewhat blurry, when it comes to "seeing" the truth of the unseen, comes up with only this image.. an ancient shaman did everything naturally.. there would have been no psychomantium set up in the spare room, no mirror, no black cloth covered walls, none of that.

In my "imagination" there is a person with an actual "need" to know something, maybe it`s just a simple herb for a sick person, but it would be a specific need to know about this to help some one else.
It would be night time, there may have been something like a hollowed out rock filled with still water, starlight from above is shinning down into this water, a campfire sheds gentle light over the whole scene from a little way beyond.

Our shaman sits, simply gazing into this little pool of still water and wondering about this herb.
There may be some drumming out a tune.. not with a drum, as we think of it, but with two special stones lightly tapped together, causing only a slight percussion.
Everything is being done naturally, with the tools of nature, nothing is being forced or anticipated.

It`s silly I know, but I just can`t help but wonder how "mirrors" and modern tools could effect what may have been such a natural situation like that probably used by those ancient shaman? My thought is that if a person has all the "past life" or other experience of doing these things naturally, and learning what they needed to know during those times, then no artificially constructed tools should even be that necessary now.

What it comes to I guess, is that without knowing what your really doing, or even what could come through a mirror, and doing something like this just for the experience is asking for problems you might wish not to have experienced, in the end.

Meager1 said:
... It would be night time, there may have been something like a hollowed out rock filled with still water, starlight from above is shinning down into this water, a campfire sheds gentle light over the whole scene from a little way beyond.

Our shaman sits, simply gazing into this little pool of still water and wondering about ...

Now that you mention this, to me, mirrors, pools of water, mostly anything reflective catches my eye, draws attention. These easily zones me out so I almost instinctively do not gaze unless I'm contemplating my navel about sumptin. As far back as I can remember. Hmmm... Think about this kinda gives me the heebee-geebees... Now I have another line of questioning to follow, what is about that anyway???
Thanks Meager1.

Have a look at this Russian video about using mirrors to transcend space/time. Notice the discussion about skull deformation! Fascinating ideas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXJ3FvUBX4E&fb_source=message

I particularly appreciated the attitude these scientists were showing in their paranormal researches. Nothing to do with the unbearable know-it-all theater of official scientific people.

Now, from these psi experiments I´ve just being watching, it makes me just sick when seeing how powerful our official mental control system must be at present, given it has been such an easy task for them since long time ago to withdraw or falsify any discovery made in search of man´s wellbeing and inner growth for their own mass control purposes.

Great video!

Fascinating research, if it's true that is. The potential to use such means for long distance communication could be useful in the event of internet collapse. I find myself wanting to experiment now. Drives me bonkers that whole fields of science are 'off limits' and people spend millions of not billions of dollars researching what different enzymes do and how they do it (down to the molecules involved).

I do get a similar meditative state and energized feeling from the FIR blanket, but nothing as dramatic as what these folks are reporting.

Seeing the different shapes these scientists are experimenting with, I can't help thinking about the circular shapes of the megalithic monuments, the magical cups in different tales and lacs in the graal cycle. It may be reminescent of an old technology.

Very interesting find! Thanks, Laura. I liked the way it was presented, no hype, no sensationalism, just 'here-it-is'.

As a side-note and FWIW, I found myself getting really sleepy about 1/3 to 1/2 way through it. I had the sound turned off so I could focus on the words - as the video progressed I seriously had to push myself to keep my eyes open. Nearer the end of the vid I felt fine again. Weird.

Fascinating and intriguing. Knowledge such as this could, imho, empower the individual to such an extent that the small group of pathocrats who now control the rest of normal humanity could, in effect, lose that control. If this knowledge is utilized, of course.
As well, this video seems to confirm Laura's hypothesis that there there was in fact an ancient technology that far superceded any present-day technology.

Puck said:
Fascinating research, if it's true that is. The potential to use such means for long distance communication could be useful in the event of internet collapse. I find myself wanting to experiment now. Drives me bonkers that whole fields of science are 'off limits' and people spend millions of not billions of dollars researching what different enzymes do and how they do it (down to the molecules involved).

I do get a similar meditative state and energized feeling from the FIR blanket, but nothing as dramatic as what these folks are reporting.

I get the same feeling when I watch this video (to experiment with it).
but I guess one should not do it with not enough knowlege about this theme similar to the Ouija board ?
I imagine that this could very well be a trap for anybody who doesn't know what exactly is going on and what he is doing ?
the saying "their's a jungle out there and sometimes darker then you can imagine" comes to my mind.

I'm not through the whole video yet but the subtitle is rather bad.
you get roughly what is said in the video but maybe some important deatails are missing becouse of the bad subtitles.
can somebody transcript the video ?

quote from user 1984;
Very interesting find! Thanks, Laura. I liked the way it was presented, no hype, no sensationalism, just 'here-it-is'.

i too much prefer when scientific query is devoid of sensationalism. this way people are allowed to approach ideas in a neutral way and reach their own conclusions.

this study seems to point, again, to the fact that certain shapes and utilizing light in specific ways tend to affect time/space in a quantitative way and also to a large extent.

too bad scientists are instilled early in their careers with a notion that certain concepts are non-scientific and that they are not worthy of being pursued.

Back
Top Bottom