Psychomantium Mirrors - Past, Present, Future?

I recall watching this documentary when visiting Russia few years ago. It was shown on one of the main channels - Russia 1. I perceive it in a very different light now after joining Cassiopaea Forum. Interestingly, most people in Russia view it as some weird stories, and do not pay attention. This kind of research used to be funded by government during USSR time, but starting in late 1980s many became open.

It's interesting when you see the difference between the purposes of technologies. Some are designed to help us do more mentally (or psychically) and others help us do more physically. In the end, the former seems beneficial while the latter seems to make us more lazy, which is ironic, since it is purported to free up our time so we can focus on less mundane and allegedly more beneficial pursuits.

I was thinking about the curve in concave mirrors and wonder if there is an optimum curve. If I recall correctly, there's a formula for certain parabolic reflectors to ensure the collection or focal point occurs in an optimal place. I therefore wonder how important positioning would be wrt to the focal point of collected energy or if what is occurring is beyond that sort of thing.

Thanks for finding and sharing this video.

Gonzo

I'm glad you brought this video here because I stumbled on it several months ago at a local alternative website ( „Val-Znanje“). I was pretty impressed, but I could not estimate how much it was worth, although it seemed pretty accurate.

Here is a link to the you-tube with the Croatian-Serbian translation:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01iGDJw-N-o&feature=player_embedded#!

Uralsky said:
Interestingly, most people in Russia view it as some weird stories, and do not pay attention. This kind of research used to be funded by government during USSR time, but starting in late 1980s many became open.

I was reading some material in mid 90's that "paranormal revelations" were a part of KGB/Secret services OP (according to presumed confession of KGB operative) , whenever there was tough situation politically, economically, they would release such information to public. So focus of attention get shifted, as they have said all of the sudden people are talking not about political events, but about paranormal, UFO's, barabashka(poltergeist), etc. I do not know if it's true or not, but from what I recall in the beginning of 90's paranormal theme was a very hot topic on the TV back there.

Fascinating!

Many "things" were (re)highlighted in this film.
This "discovery" has perhaps led us back to
rediscovery, perhaps over and over again.

Many clues were left to us, in plain sight,
over and over again; perhaps we have forgotten
only to remember when certain events appear, and
then we forget again. Only those who can stay awake
might not succumb back to sleep? Reminds me of G.'s
comment, on trying to stay awake and to remember.

Deformed skulls, pope-crowns, priestly heads.
Megaliths, cuneiforms, symbolic languages, and
so on - reminders.

Also, Novosybirsk region keeps coming up,
reminding me of my post at:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3548.msg22599.html#msg22599

This area or region has rich iron deposits - perhaps a
magnetic portal - and perhaps the cylinders (K-mirrors?)
are magnetic/portal "concentrators"?

Funny in the flim, one sees the blue "magnetic" (or EM) fields
wispying itself over the images - why is that?
Something ethereal? ;)

This 'mirror' that is being referred to, is not a `mirror' in
the normal sense of the word (ie flat glass mirror), and
the device was at first, a spiral "concave", of aluminium
then became steel-alloy cylinder... Strange use of the
term: Mirror.

Very interesting find!

Thanks Laura!

{Edit: Separated sentences into paragraphs}

From what I understood, they were reflective surfaces ranging from concave cylindrical and left and right spirals, but reflective nonetheless. I'd appreciate any correction on that interpretation. If I am wrong, perhaps the Russian word was erroneously translated to mirror, considering other issues with translation in the subtitles.

Gonzo

fascinating indeed. But this no way heals this reality . people can go on voyage and enjoy and create waves in news whether by using the tools like this or training their mind with discipline, some how the evils of this world are there as they are.

It is interesting to relate this to the atlantean's thawing the south pole for their own purposes with technology.- may be ancient form of HAARP ?.
These reminds me of merging of realities. C's commened t of technology and mysticism are same in some other realities.

there are some video's on medicinal usage of these mirrors - bordering the new age tools. _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iDgy8SVEc

dant said:
Fascinating!

are magnetic/portal "concentrators"? Funny in the flim,
one sees the blue "magnetic" (or EM) fields wispying
itself over the images - why is that? Something ethereal? ;)

Thanks Laura!

I think this is simple video effects. Video frequency won't capture those perceptual images. I think.

seek10 said:
fascinating indeed. But this no way heals this reality . people can go on voyage and enjoy and create waves in news whether by using the tools like this or training their mind with discipline, some how the evils of this world are there as they are.

It is interesting to relate this to the atlantean's thawing the south pole for their own purposes with technology.- may be ancient form of HAARP ?.
These reminds me of merging of realities. C's commened t of technology and mysticism are same in some other realities.

there are some video's on medicinal usage of these mirrors - bordering the new age tools. _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iDgy8SVEc

dant said:
Fascinating!

are magnetic/portal "concentrators"?

Funny in the flim, one sees the blue "magnetic" (or EM) fields
wispying itself over the images - why is that?
Something ethereal? ;)

Thanks Laura!

I think this is simple video effects. Video frequency won't capture those perceptual images. I think.

Of course, which is why I added the subtle wink! :D

(Edit: separated sentences into paragraphs)

Thank you Laura this was a very interesting documentary.

Listening to the interviews with the scientists and the stories of the ones who have passed, it appears it has not always been easy. At the end some of them express their thoughts about the future of the research and also in the case of the old scientist his fears. There is a subtle indication that HAARP has another function than meets the eye.

Pashalis said:
I'm not through the whole video yet but the subtitle is rather bad.
you get roughly what is said in the video but maybe some important deatails are missing becouse of the bad subtitles.can somebody transcript the video ?

Although the occasional slips may be annoying, I think, knowing a little Russian, that subtitles are close enough and not worth the effort to retranslate. Perhaps if you instead of seeing it half a time watch it more times, you will be able to get a clearer idea.

Kozyrev mirrors supposedly weaken Earth's magnetic field locally....which supports the "portals are places on Earth where the magnetic field is absent/distorted" idea I had. Like at the poles. As if Earth's magnetic field acts as a frequency fence somehow.

dant, in the thread you linked to, you wrote:
dant said:
So this is a PHYSCIAL escape hatch, a transport station, a portal enabling one to
go from 3D to 4D when the wave hits?
Which made me think of a trope used in books/films; that of a shop/house/restaurant which transcends time/realities. E.g. a shopkeeper with his "magical" shop that disappears/appears at will, or house in which you open the front door to exit at different points in space and time.

I found the remark about this scientist getting killed very interesting. Maybe he was really onto something? And what they said about Nostradamus having one of those devices, and the elongated skulls hypothesis. Not bad! What I found a bit annoying is that some of the people they interviewed sounded a bit too new agey or gullible. But the scientists' remarks about the dangers of experimenting with this for Evil purposes was indeed very interesting. They probably knew a lot more than they actually dared to say.

Muxel: Yes, that concept was given by the C's to Laura
yet I cannot remember where the transcript is,
that described this concept... I will try to find it
and if I do, I will post it here. Maybe someone
else can remember and post it before I do.

I posted that link 5+ years ago! And since then, we
have learned that we need to detox/EE, to gain
more knowledge in order to prepare ourselves prior
to the coming wave, or so I think.

dant said:
Muxel: Yes, that concept was given by the C's to Laura
yet I cannot remember where the transcript is,
that described this concept... I will try to find it
and if I do, I will post it here. Maybe someone
else can remember and post it before I do.

I posted that link 5+ years ago! And since then, we
have learned that we need to detox/EE, to gain
more knowledge in order to prepare ourselves prior
to the coming wave, or so I think.

it is in "The Wave Book 6 Facing The Unknown" Chapter 51 Called "The Psychomantium"

Ailén said:
I found the remark about this scientist getting killed very interesting. Maybe he was really onto something? And what they said about Nostradamus having one of those devices, and the elongated skulls hypothesis. Not bad! What I found a bit annoying is that some of the people they interviewed sounded a bit too new agey or gullible. But the scientists' remarks about the dangers of experimenting with this for Evil purposes was indeed very interesting. They probably knew a lot more than they actually dared to say.

This really is an interesting documentary. Thanks Laura.

The head thing was really interesting, especially after seeing the various headgear that kings, clergy, etc. wear.

I, too, thought it was interesting that they mentioned how it could be turned to evil purposes. As if they are either afraid it could happen, or that they know that it has and is happening.

And it is refreshing to see scientists talking about this in a matter of fact way.

Back
Top Bottom