Psychomantium Mirrors - Past, Present, Future?

truth seeker said:
dant said:
Pashalis said:
dant said:
Muxel: Yes, that concept was given by the C's to Laura
yet I cannot remember where the transcript is,
that described this concept... I will try to find it
and if I do, I will post it here. Maybe someone
else can remember and post it before I do.

I posted that link 5+ years ago! And since then, we
have learned that we need to detox/EE, to gain
more knowledge in order to prepare ourselves prior
to the coming wave, or so I think.

it is in "The Wave Book 6 Facing The Unknown" Chapter 51 Called "The Psychomantium"

I had a quick scan over the transcripts in Book 6, Ch 51, and what I am
looking for is not there. The gist of it was the idea of travelling and the C's
described how travelling from a location and pass into a realm/portal,
and ending up at a very different place, it was not a linear travel (I think).
It is hard to remember exactly but give me some time to see if I can locate
the specific transcript in question. It will take awhile for me to locate it.

Is this it?

This reminds me of what the Cassiopaeans had once said about transitioning to 4th density:

Q: (L) Now if, theoretically, an individual was to develop in a natural way by making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?
A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?
A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.
Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will our bodies age differently?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What will be the median lifespan?
A: 400 years
Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year olds, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?
A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

So, this is a sort of fascinating idea that the alchemical transmutation is an interaction with another density. And, there was another comment made about this regarding the seeming "androgyny."

A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later... 4th density frees one from the illusion of "time" as you WILL to perceive it. ...Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

Sorry I did not respond right away, I had to leave for most of the afternoon!

Yes! This is exactly the transcript I was looking for, the last paragraph!
Thank you truth seeker for saving me "time"!

Well, obviously, I'm going to be getting back to the psychomantium project and, as ya'll can guess, QFG has another research project to consider with possible help from volunteers. We'll be looking at the engineering issues and getting some reliable details before jumping in the deep end.

I volunteer if there's anything I can do to help from here.

I was never really excited about the whole mirror thing, since the mirrors we have today are pretty much a modern invention and not what would have been used by any of the (old) sages,etc.
Shiny metal, seems a lot more likely and what might have been used, in some cases anyway.

I recently had a similar idea, when I found a huge shiny copper bowl I had forgotten about while going through some box`s I have in storage, I also brought home another little bit smaller one, of silver.
I thought about filling them with water and attempting scrying as soon as I picked them up!

So I probably will be experiment in this area with various metals and see what, if anything, develops from that. Also makes me wonder if there might be some metal content in certain rocks, that makes for accessing information like pictures or symbols etc possible, or easier, for some people? Anyway, the whole idea of trying something with different metals appeals to me in a big way.
I will be attempting this soon, I think.

I agree with others it sounds very interesting.

And I did a search and to find out the book the one medical doctor is holding in his hands all the time.

The doctor is named: Alexander Vasilevich Trofimov and one book I found from him is named: Cosmic consciousness of humanity : problems of new cosmogony and is as an pdf available here: _http://elib1.ngonb.ru/jspui/handle/NGONB/600

The book deals with the experiment with the symbols etc. and is indeed one source that was used in the movie, when I consider the figures that were shown in the movie and the one that can be found in the book.

And thanks for sharing Laura!

Thanks for the link, Laura. Maby the "mirrors" were the material components of the helmets that used to wear the Olmecs people, the giants heads in exhibition in "La venta" museum of Veracruz or the helmets wear Inanna the sumerian goddess. This is something I always have been interested, and also in the mirror where moctezuma11, last emperor of Aztecs saw the future invation of european people and this fact was so determinant that he decided no fight against them becauce he understood this was the destiny , the future of the country. All of this is really interesting.

Meager1 said:

I was never really excited about the whole mirror thing, since the mirrors we have today are pretty much a modern invention and not what would have been used by any of the (old) sages,etc.

I could be totally wrong, but I think the point mostly is that there is something that can act as a mirror, and whether it is a modern invention or an ancient artefact, that doesn't really matter. I think.

Meager1 said:
So I probably will be experiment in this area with various metals and see what, if anything, develops from that. Also makes me wonder if there might be some metal content in certain rocks, that makes for accessing information like pictures or symbols etc possible, or easier, for some people? Anyway, the whole idea of trying something with different metals appeals to me in a big way.

Well I for one would rather not try out such things on my own based on my current knowlegde of this, and like Laura wrote:

"We'll be looking at the engineering issues and getting some reliable details before jumping in the deep end." I personally think it's dangerous if you'd start experimenting without knowing so much about what you're doing, so I think waiting for more information etc. could be better? Again, could be wrong.

Again, very fascinating thread! I can't wait to hear about more details on the QFG experiment. We certainly have a big network of great minds to help out. Very exciting!

I also wanted to agree with the whole presentation in the documentary concerning both negative and positive uses of these discoveries. There was a lot in there from what was said to what was not said (but you got the idea that they knew more than they were saying) of how beneficial this knowledge can be for humanity, as well as how detrimental in mind control applications, etc.

Oxajil said:
Meager1 said:

I could be totally wrong, but I think the point mostly is that there is something that can act as a mirror, and whether it is a modern invention or an ancient artefact, that doesn't really matter. I think.

Meager1 said:

Well I for one would rather not try out such things on my own based on my current knowlegde of this, and like Laura wrote:

"We'll be looking at the engineering issues and getting some reliable details before jumping in the deep end." I personally think it's dangerous if you'd start experimenting without knowing so much about what you're doing, so I think waiting for more information etc. could be better? Again, could be wrong.

I think mirrors in general have a certain way of being used in such experiments, but it was mentioned that particular metals work optimally for particular applications/experiments, in addition to the shapes.

I also agree that having more knowledge before personal experimentation is a good idea.

"Getting reliable information" is, of course, the first order of business. So, the research must begin!!! Nobody wants to be messing around with this stuff without a full knowledge base!

I suspect the whole thing has similar limitations to attempts at using a board: GIGO (garbage in, garbage out)!

Messing around with that sort of thing when you have no idea what you're doing is not a wise move. It's possible that if there is something to this Kozyrev mirror business, even the scientists doing those experiments didn't realize what they were actually doing.

So, first more research, then some experiments if it looks good...

Gawan said:
And I did a search and to find out the book the one medical doctor is holding in his hands all the time.

The doctor is named: Alexander Vasilevich Trofimov and one book I found from him is named: Cosmic consciousness of humanity : problems of new cosmogony and is as an pdf available here: _http://elib1.ngonb.ru/jspui/handle/NGONB/600

Good, it is in English!

There are other videos, but they seem fragmented. I wonder if the Russian versions are more complete or is it just fragments here and there. For example this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=714IDbcZ1XM&feature=related

Where Alexander Vasilevich is discussing Kozyrev's telescope experiment, only that no background is given into this. From what I understand, Kozyrev calculated the supposed location of a star, where would it should be in the future or where it was in the past according to its trajectory. Then he directed his telescope towards "past", "present", and "future", and in all instances he was able to receive a signal.

As an example of dealing with such experiments alone and with no preparation (or just for fun), a friend of mine told me that she put two mirrors facing each other in a dark room. She had finally to run away because she saw a demonic something coming to her in the mirror.

In the documentary they start by that experience of putting a symbol inside a Koryzov mirror and then they do not explain why they did that. It may be related to the concepts of reiki somehow. For example when they see some symbols inside the mirror, they identify them with ancient languages. However, these symbols in those ancient languages may have been "suggested" to the human mind via some sort of energetic imprinting? Just a wild supposition.

mkrnhr said:
For example when they see some symbols inside the mirror, they identify them with ancient languages. However, these symbols in those ancient languages may have been "suggested" to the human mind via some sort of energetic imprinting? Just a wild supposition.

I don't think that's a wild supposition, mkrnhr. I understood pretty much the same thing when I watched the documentary. I got the impression that the video implied that the ancient civilizations, the Sumerians for example, had been able to contact the information field of the Earth and that was how they arrived at those symbols.

The Sumerians knew how to make bronze, an alloy of copper and tin. Perhaps they also knew how to make these reflective metal mirror devices? We shouldn't forget that mainstream history is always written from the point of view of the pathological control system, and always tries to convince us that there has been a straight line of development from the primitive to the modern. But so much has been lost and forgotten, not to mention that such devices, if they existed, may have been kept secret, solely for the use of certain initiates.

It stikes me that my grandson ( seven months old ) when faced with a mirror stars crying inconsolable.

Meager1 said:

They used natural materials, polished obsidian/volcanic glass, hematite, onyx, jet, etc. IMO metal doesn't have the reflective depth of some stones.

Back
Top Bottom