Psychopath Humanoids - Beyond Insanity

Re: Beyond Insanity

curious georgia said:
A good exorsist is hard to find. :evil: :scared:

So is a good psychiatrist/psychologist/doctor/cure (pretty much for and about anything actually).

What a person must do, is take a step back and 'protect' themselves and others as much as possible. Then and only then, try and seek help from where ever is appropriate... And, a person may have to 'look' in many places to find solutions also. Often there is nothing that can be done (apart from protecting those around you and yourself as much as possible).

I found my psych nursing books very useful. Talk about learning about the predator's mind... geeze! There's no escape from it.

curious georgia said:
This Question keeps coming to mind when I read any posts or literature on psychopaths. What about demon possesion? It seems I have known a few people who sometimes act as psychopaths and at other times show true human feeling and emotions. They also seem to exibit poor memory while in the "human" state. I realize that a highly skilled psychopath could be able to fake such things as empathy, insecurities and other human aspects, however what I'm talking about is more like a Jekyl and Hyde effect. There is a definate change in posture, differant look in the eyes, etc. It would make sense from a demonic point of view to be sometimes present and sometimes not. Let the real human with real human feelings gain one's trust and then the dark entity takes over for the slaughter, so to speak. Of course this could also be a trick. I must help my poor demon possesed friend/child/spouse. I honestly do believe that this situation exists, however. What should/can one do? A good exorsist is hard to find. :evil: :scared:

This also could be a case of Multiple Personality Disorder. A good book to read is Martha Stout's Myth of Sanity.

And, as you have said, it very well could be a psychopath. They are very clever using their masks of sanity to convince others. Another good book about this is How to Spot a Dangerous Man by Sandra Brown. Psychopaths are very talented in knowing just how to trap his/her prey. They have many different masks, and confusing their victims is how they keep their victims off balance, just like you are. Constantly trying to figure out what is wrong. I think that these psychopaths really get a kick out of the confusion and sympathy they cause. It's great to pull one over on the normals. And it keeps their prey there with them always ready to feed and entertain them. :shock:

Since I have had no experience with the possessed I cannot comment on this, but maybe someone with more knowledge of these things can. I just wanted to throw some alternative suggestions out there.

However, I think that it would be best for you to cut off contact with this person regardless of what is wrong for it seems to be a dangerous situation no matter how you look at it.

Nienna Eluch said:
A good book to read is Martha Stout's Myth of Sanity.

And, as you have said, it very well could be a psychopath.  They are very clever using their masks of sanity to convince others.  Another good book about this is How to Spot a Dangerous Man by Sandra Brown.  Psychopaths are very talented in knowing just how to trap his/her prey.  They have many different masks, and confusing their victims is how they keep their victims off balance, just like you are.  Constantly trying to figure out what is wrong.  I think that these psychopaths really get a kick out of the confusion and sympathy they cause.  It's great to pull one over on the normals.  And it keeps their prey there with them always ready to feed and entertain them. :shock:

However, I think that it would be best for you to cut off contact with this person regardless of what is wrong for it seems to be a dangerous situation no matter how you look at it.

I would have to agree with Nienna - there is really no need to go looking for 'demons' when good old fashion pathology will suffice.  A solid understanding of the psychological books that are recommended in the 'books' section should give you enough information to realize that what you're dealing with is likely much more down to earth than demons.  A possession also suggests a 'quick fix' after which everything will be fine and this person will be normal again - whereas understanding it is evidence of a pathology means there is no 'happy ending' - other than removing yourself from the situation.

anart said:
I would have to agree with Nienna - there is really no need to go looking for 'demons' when good old fashion pathology will suffice. A solid understanding of the psychological books that are recommended in the 'books' section should give you enough information to realize that what you're dealing with is likely much more down to earth than demons. A possession also suggests a 'quick fix' after which everything will be fine and this person will be normal again - whereas understanding it is evidence of a pathology means there is no 'happy ending' - other than removing yourself from the situation.
Thanks, Anart and all who answered. I have given all you advise consideration. I have come to this conclusion. No matter what is going on, this person/entity/demon is looking for a quick feed of any negetive emotions it elicits. I agree I should concentrate on protecting myself and to know that if I stop allowing myself to be food then these people will either change thier behavior toward me or stop coming near me as there will be no advantage for them in doing so. Thank you again for your feedback and suggestions. ;D

What a TERRIFIC article!

In the course of a discussion on psych-ci(at)maelstrom.stjohns.edu some time ago, a humanoid said: "You hurt my feelings." The humanoid was asked to identify the exact statements, and explain in what way these statements caused hurt to what particular feelings. Answer: (Whining) "I've said you hurt my feelings. I don't know what else to say. ... You are attacking."

Question: "In what way do you a consider a request for substantiation and clarification to be an attack?"

No answer.

Laura said:
If we manage to resist their onslaught long enough, we will eventually develop technical scanning equipment which will measure how different they are from human beings, despite their similarity of form.

In fact, there are tests that seem to be able to find psychopaths:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oaTfdKYbudk

The above test compared the brain activity of known psychopaths and non-psychopaths. Very significant differences were found regarding the brain activity when they read emotionally-laden words.

Good catch axj !
But I wonder if what they call "psychopaths" is only extreme psychopaths or psychopaths as we have awareness.

Ellipse said:
Good catch axj !
But I wonder if what they call "psychopaths" is only extreme psychopaths or psychopaths as we have awareness.

Thanks for the video! I coud be wrong, but I believe this test applies to essential (genetic) psychopaths.
They are also incapable of deep emotions. In fact, when Hare, a Canadian psychologist who spent his career studying psychopathy, did brain scans on psychopaths while showing them two sets of words, one set of neutral words with no emotional associations and a second set with emotionally charged words, while different areas of the brain lit up in the non-psychopathic control group, in the psychopaths, both sets were processed in the same area of the brain, the area that deals with language. They did not have an immediate emotional reaction.
This test is mentionned in The trick of the psychopath's trade, a must-read article.

Thanks for posting that video Ajx! The information relating to the occipital cortex reminded me of this exchange between Laura and the C's referring to the occipital ridge. I don't think this is coincidental:

11-26-94

Q: (L) What was the true event behind the story of the "Mark of Cain?"

A: Advent of jealousy.

Q: (L) What occurred to allow jealousy to enter into human interaction?

A: Lizard takeover.

Q: (L) Wasn't the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the fall of Eden?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?

A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) You mean the area around the occipital ridge? The structures underneath?

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?

A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?

A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually? How did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A: Our center. Our realm. STO. The Reptilian beings used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of this that you are saying, from what you are not saying, is that it was almost like,... well, was there a battle and you guys lost?

A: Yes. Now understand this: It is all part of natural grand cycle.

Q: (L) Is this natural grand cycle just part of the interaction between light and darkness which just simply must be?

A: Yes. We are at "front line" of universe's natural system of balance. 6th density. That is where one rises to before reaching total union of "The One."

Q: (T) So we are but one battle in the universe in an overall, ongoing struggle?

A: Yes. Balance is natural. Remember, it's all just lessons in the grand cycle. .

Sorry about the double post. I also wanted to add something else I just came across. In the youtube piece posted by Axl, there was a substantial lack of activity in the frontal lobe of the psychopath. In looking up the executive functions of the frontal lobe on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontal_lobe I think it outlines clearly the characteristics that psychopaths demonstrate. It seems to be a deficiency that may not be possible to overcome.

I first read and understood what psychopaths are about in the early materials Laura posted online some years ago now. I understand the methods one can use to identify them though from what I can see it is often after they have done damage. I can see how they can dupe us into following them and when one is dealing with such a being it is difficult to be objective as I for one tend to give benefit of the doubt.

It has been my observation that psychopaths as a group protect themselves by every means at their disposal. This made me look at what they have spent a lot of time and energy suppressing. One of the clearest is old knowledge. From the burning of the libraries of Alexandria and pursuit and eradication of the shamans of Europe during the Dark ages to the persistent discrediting of the paranormal not to mention the destruction of knowledge across the Americas. This would benefit them in many ways of course especially if they had copies of the knowledge.

My point being that perhaps there is in this area of knowledge a simple way to see them in any crowd, perhaps by aura. I recall reading once long ago where a person who could see auras had stated that while observing a crowd that a small percentage of people did not appear to have an aura at all. This person also spoke of the different colours of the aura. Just an idea.

Hello Mudduck, welcome to the forum.

I see this is your first post. Please note that it's customary for new members to post a brief intro about themselves in the Newbies section. No need to share personal information, just give us a general sense of what led you to this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Mudduck said:
My point being that perhaps there is in this area of knowledge a simple way to see them in any crowd....

Well, that would certainly be useful. However, I doubt that such a "simple" method exists (at least in 3rd density).

Mudduck said:
...perhaps by aura. I recall reading once long ago where a person who could see auras had stated that while observing a crowd that a small percentage of people did not appear to have an aura at all. This person also spoke of the different colours of the aura....

You might be interested in what the C's had to say about auras:

Session 950304 said:
Q: (S) I want to ask something about auras. On some people,
their auras show, by kirlian photography, a white area, like a
halo, behind or around their head or near the shoulder. What
does this mean?
A: Open.
Q: (T) I guess what they mean is that it could be a different
thing on different people.
Q: (L) Is there a general schematic of aura colors and what
they mean as has been presented by various groups.
A: No.
Q: (S) Was Edgar Cayce's readings on colors...
A: Reading anything requires accessing "higher levels" of
understanding which are fluid, not concrete and absolute.
Q: (L) So this changes, fluctuates. (S) Oh yes, auras
constantly change. (L) Yeah, but what they are saying is that
the meanings of the colors can change with the individual....

Nienna Eluch said:
curious georgia said:
This Question keeps coming to mind when I read any posts or literature on psychopaths. What about demon possesion? It seems I have known a few people who sometimes act as psychopaths and at other times show true human feeling and emotions. They also seem to exibit poor memory while in the "human" state. I realize that a highly skilled psychopath could be able to fake such things as empathy, insecurities and other human aspects, however what I'm talking about is more like a Jekyl and Hyde effect. There is a definate change in posture, differant look in the eyes, etc. It would make sense from a demonic point of view to be sometimes present and sometimes not. Let the real human with real human feelings gain one's trust and then the dark entity takes over for the slaughter, so to speak. Of course this could also be a trick. I must help my poor demon possesed friend/child/spouse. I honestly do believe that this situation exists, however. What should/can one do? A good exorsist is hard to find. :evil: :scared:

This also could be a case of Multiple Personality Disorder. A good book to read is Martha Stout's Myth of Sanity.

And, as you have said, it very well could be a psychopath. They are very clever using their masks of sanity to convince others. Another good book about this is How to Spot a Dangerous Man by Sandra Brown. Psychopaths are very talented in knowing just how to trap his/her prey. They have many different masks, and confusing their victims is how they keep their victims off balance, just like you are. Constantly trying to figure out what is wrong. I think that these psychopaths really get a kick out of the confusion and sympathy they cause. It's great to pull one over on the normals. And it keeps their prey there with them always ready to feed and entertain them. :shock:

Since I have had no experience with the possessed I cannot comment on this, but maybe someone with more knowledge of these things can. I just wanted to throw some alternative suggestions out there.

I used to believe that all children were born blank but my experiences over past years make me suspect that some may be traumatised in the womb or have genetic predisposition to psychopathy. My experiences with both male and female psychopaths seem to indicate they are usually very intelligent and at some point in childhood have made the decision to actively manipulate in a negative way those around them. This may be because of abuse or neglect or other survival issues. I am very interested in child psychology and female psychopaths in particular. I am currently dealing with fall out from someone who has lain in wait and acted over number of years to socially set me up and isolate and bully from afar. The pay off for years of quiet work behind the scenes is the total breakdown of the target by gaslighting and triangulation and passive aggressive tactics that serve to drive the victim mad. It seems society believes that females are less aggressive than males and whilst this maybe true physically they make up for it mentally. I would say that they best way to protect yourself is to move away from the psychopaths influence until you recover some stability and you will see better from afar what has been happening. Sometinmes it is impossible to see close up exactly what is happening. I would have moved abroad if possible. Even now I know that my attacker is still active and trying to find a way back in under my radar. I would urge anyone who feels threatened by such a person to withdraw initially and seek as much info as possible. Write your experience down and maybe get a legal document written up detailing the abuse so that if and when he or she tries to resume their destructive behaviour you have documentation and others who know what has happened to you.

This is reminded me to encounter with a possibly psychopathic or at least fully narcissistic kid in my life.
I was a baby sitter on many occasions and I got hired this wealthy family / Upper East Side apartment, Manhattan + a big house in Southampton /.
They have two children: a boy Justin, 8 years old and a girl Alana, 5 years old.
The first day I started working, Justin pulled me behind the house, where nobody was there only us.
He said:
"Get away because my sister is evil!"
I thought they maybe have a battle as siblings have very often. Later he told me Alana tried to kill his pet in the past.
Then I started interact with the little sister more.
She is a beautiful blond hair blue-eyed girl. With no emotional expression on her face. Always cold, empty looking eyes. When I tried to explain simple things, like brushing hair, etc. she always had to say or do the opposite. Usually she looked at me and said:
"I do whatever I want!"
One day the father told me to tell her to go to the living room.
I asked her politely "Please go to the living room because your father want to talk to you."
I interrupted her TV watching, so she said:"
I kick you in the face!"
More then once I had to talk to the mother about her behavior, and she told me once
"Don't discipline my child when I'm here."
I asked her aside and I told her I have to quit because I can't take responsibility for a child who completely refuse to obey, (besides her mother undermining my effort to teach her).
Considering of her age she didn't developed yet the"Mask of Sanity", she was just 5 years old!
I left. I don't know what happened since, I still feel bad for Justin.

anothermagyar said:
The first day I started working, Justin pulled me behind the house, where nobody was there only us. He said: "Get away because my sister is evil!" ...

Hi Anothermagyar. It sounds like it was in your best interest to step away from that situation. Your story reminded me of a book written by Mary Astor; The Incredible Charlie Carewe.

You may find it interesting. There's a review by a SOTT member here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6921.msg48468#msg48468

Back
Top Bottom