Psychopath Humanoids - Beyond Insanity

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Seems that this guy is getting a lot of flak from the psychological community for calling a spade a spade.

BEYOND INSANITY

Amos M. Gunsberg

We used to call them psychopaths --- these creatures that appear on our planet physically in human form, but are not human beings.

We noted they are amoral. That should have given us a clue.

We noted they do not FEEL feelings. That should have instructed us.

We noted they are heartless. That should have set off the alarm.

These creatures lack elements which distinguish the human being. They exhibit no connection with, no understanding of what we call "morality," "honesty," "decency," "fair play," etc. They lack the faculty we call empathy. They lack the faculty we call introspection.

Mankind has spent centuries trying to make sense of these creatures as some form of human being. All in vain. Not only in vain, but at enormous on-going cost to our civilization. These creatures are not human beings gone wrong. They are a different species . . . dedicated to the murder of human values . . . as a prelude to the murder of human beings . . . e.g., the tactics used by Nazis, past and present.

They laugh at us. They say: "No one understands us. People can't put themselves in the minds of men who act without a conscience. They try to understand, but they can't."

These creatures do not THINK human. They do not SPEAK human. They do not know what it is to BE human.

We classify them as "humanoid."

Yes, they have human form. If we manage to resist their onslaught long enough, we will eventually develop technical scanning equipment which will measure how different they are from human beings, despite their similarity of form.

In the meantime, the quality of our lives . . . and often our very lives . . . depends on our recognizing these creatures for what they are, and taking steps to neutralize their attempts to destroy us.
EVIDENCE OF HUMANOID BEHAVIOR

They make pronouncements without substantiation. To them, these pronouncements represent what reality is . . . pronouncement by pronouncement. The present pronouncement may contradict what they said a moment ago. This means nothing to them. They make no attempt to deal with the contradiction.

They demonstrate a total lack of understanding what we mean by a "fact." In their writings and in their speech, they do not use that word.

We humans find this hard to believe. The use of facts is such a basic part of our lives. We base our conclusions and our actions on them. We go on from there to test things and establish more facts. When we debate, we present facts, and show how we derive our observations and our positions from them.

Without facts, all we have is what we call "fantasy."

Since these creatures have a human appearance, we assume they must think like us . . . be aware of what we are aware. We think they MUST know what facts are. When they don't address the facts, we say they are playing a game. We think they do know what the facts are, but don't want to admit it.

Not so! They DON'T know what a fact is. When we speak of facts and ask them to address the facts, they look at us with vacant eyes. They don't know what we're talking about.

They study us because their strategy is to pass as human. They hear us use the words -- facts, evidence, substantiation. They lack the human capacity to understand what we mean. What they do is ignore our reference to facts, ignore our requests for them to supply facts, and hope we won't notice it's due to their lack of comprehension.

Let's look at examples of what THEY use for what WE mean by "facts."

The Association for the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy (AAGT) held an open conference at which three "master" therapists worked with three volunteers. Dr. Jeffrey A. Schaler published a critique entitled "BAD THERAPY" in which he cited examples not only of bad therapy, but also of systematic abuse of a volunteer by the "master" therapist. (The Interpsych Newsletter, Vol 2, Issue 9, Nov 95.) On their official Internet mail list (aagt@netride.com), members of the Association launched an attack on Dr. Schaler, culminating in their adoption of the slogan: "Saving Gestalt Therapy from Jeff Schaler," used as the subject line in a discussion thread. Under this heading they "SAVED" Gestalt therapy by sending in e-mails labeling Jeff Schaler as "arrogant, snide, hair-splitting, nit-picking, disturbed, mean- spirited, ranting, self-serving," etc.

When asked how this labeling "SAVED" Gestalt therapy, they ignored the question. When asked in what way Gestalt therapy was endangered by Jeff Schaler, they ignored the question.

It became clear they thoroughly believed their pronouncements erased not only the evidence presented but also erased Jeff Schaler himself. They "pronounced" him to be no longer in existence. For them, whatever they "declare" is what's real. What WE call reality is not real to them. THEY "pronounce" what is to be considered real.

Here's another example. I asked a psychotherapy client to look at a chair which was situated about six feet away near a wall. I then asked her to describe the chair. She did, in rather complete detail, except for the legs. THE CHAIR SHE DESCRIBED HAD NO LEGS!

I pointed this out, and asked how the chair could be suspended in air, with no legs to support it. She said: "I put it there." I asked: "If you look away, will it fall to the floor?" She said: "No. If I look away, the chair is no longer there." I asked: "If you look away . . . and it turns out the chair is still there?" She ignored the question.

Here's another example. During a discussion on CD@maelstrom.stjohns.edu earlier this year, the statement was made: "If enough people believe something to be true, then what they believe is what reality IS."

A question was then asked: "There was a time when everyone, as far as we know, believed the sun revolved around the earth. Are you saying at that time the sun did, in fact, revolve around the earth . . . and it was only in obedience to a change in what people believed that the earth came to revolve around the sun?"

The question was ignored.

You might think their refusals to answer constitute an admission . . . an admission what they are saying is totally outlandish and indefensible. Experience has shown you would be wrong. Experience has shown they go right on making the same statements, even after evidence is produced to the contrary.

You see how different these creatures are? You see how far off their thinking and behavior are from human thinking and behavior?

Nothing of what WE call reality is real to THEM.

I repeat.

Nothing of what we call reality is REAL to them.

When a human being mentions a chair, the reference is to a chair that sits there on its own legs. It's there whether anyone sees it or not, whether anyone mentions it or not, whether anyone "declares" it to be there or not. It's there ON ITS OWN.

A basic element in the profile of humanoids is their lack of comprehension that anything exists on its own, separate from their say-so. They don't SEE it. The only objects humanoids see are the ones they "declare" . . . the ones they imagine.

We use the phrase "my perception" to mean an appraisal, a measurement of something separate from ourselves. We don't announce it as "fact." We are open to consider other views if given facts to consider.

Humanoids use the phrase "my perception" as a buzz word. They imagine what they choose, and tell us it is their "perception" . . . which, in their minds, ESTABLISHES reality. What we call "facts" do not exist for them. That's why they whine and claim they are being attacked whenever substantiation is requested.

Humanoids claim their statements are valid simply because they make them!!! They elaborate on this: "I honor integrity in this regard. As an egoist, I make statements which are valid to me. Validity to my 'self' comes first. I grant other people this same respect assuming they say things valid to themselves."

Among human beings, for something to be deemed valid it has to be substantiated with facts. Nothing is valid simply because someone says it.

When humanoids are asked how they determine what someone says is valid to that person, and not something made up or imagined, they ignore the question.

Note the strange use of the word "integrity." Humans define integrity as uprightness of character; probity; honesty. We refer to sticking to the facts, sticking to the truth, not selling out. Humanoids use "integrity" to mean insisting what they imagine is what's real. No measurement. No evaluation.

When the demand is made for their pronouncements to be evaluated, they claim the confronter is the one who has no integrity . . . meaning the confronter is not upholding THEIR position: what THEY imagine is what's real.

On what basis do they claim this? Humanoids treat the world as if it were their own private holodeck. They "declare" things into being. Everything is a hologram. They program the holograms. They interact with them in any way they choose. They have them under total control. When they decide to cancel a hologram, it vanishes.

A hologram is a hologram is a hologram. A hologram is not supposed to have the ability to think for itself. A hologram is not supposed to have the ability to measure, evaluate, appraise, etc. Most importantly, a hologram is not supposed to be able to break out of its holographic state and critique its master.

When this does happen, they first chastise it to bring it back into line. If that doesn't work, they "vanish" it. When that fails, they run for cover by abandoning the program and calling up another one.

Experience has shown no matter what we say, no matter what we point out, no matter how much evidence is given, it has no meaning for these creatures. They have one goal: to fool us into classifying them as human so they can concentrate on murdering our human values. Without human values, the next step is murdering human beings.

In the film "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers," aliens are shown to be taking over by occupying the bodies of human beings. The aliens take over not only the physical body but also the mind, memories, abilities, etc. In every way the people seem to be the same as always, except for one thing. They mention events, but with no feeling of them or about them. THEY DO NOT FEEL FEELINGS.

We see a child struggling to get away from what appears to be its mother. The next day they walk hand-in-hand. The child has been taken over.

The lovers in the film try to stay awake so they won't be taken over. She succumbs . . . and "she," now a creature, tries to fool him. When she doesn't fool him, she tries to betray him.

These creatures do not FEEL alive. They do not FEEL feelings. In order to pass as humans, they know they have to give the appearance of knowing they are alive. Their only recourse is to DECLARE they are alive.

The declaration does not produce the quality of FEELING alive. They still don't FEEL feelings. The only thing they have to go on, to refer to, is their own declaration. If "declaring" is shown to be insufficient . . . if they are called upon to discuss feelings, give evidence of feelings, distinguish between feelings, etc., they are lost. Their inner emptiness is apparent. Their un-human status is exposed.

Here's a final example. In the course of a discussion on psych-ci@maelstrom.stjohns.edu some time ago, a humanoid said: "You hurt my feelings." The humanoid was asked to identify the exact statements, and explain in what way these statements caused hurt to what particular feelings. Answer: (Whining) "I've said you hurt my feelings. I don't know what else to say. ... You are attacking."

Question: "In what way do you a consider a request for substantiation and clarification to be an attack?"

No answer.
AN OVERVIEW

Humanoids -

1. Make pronouncements without substantiation. These pronouncements are to be accepted as defining what reality is . . moment by moment.
2. Ignore requests to provide the basis for their pronouncements.
3. Sneer at the human valuing of facts, honesty, decency, fair play.
4. Applaud the use of lies, deceit, etc.
5. Whine they are being "attacked" whenever they are questioned. Give no explanation of what the "attack" is or of what is being attacked.
6. Do not FEEL feelings.
7. View the world as their private holodeck.
8. Apply themselves to keeping humans in their place --- namely, insignificance.

FURTHER CONSIDERATIONS

Humanoids do not understand the distinction we humans make between good and evil. When they harm us, they do not understand why we call them evil. They do not understand why we have laws against murder. Their approach is to boast, even moralize over their victims.

Since they do not understand the reason for such laws, they argue they cannot be held accountable for their actions.

Not so. While they take the position the law does not apply to them, they do know the law was enacted to apply to everyone. Furthermore, if they try to claim they didn't know there was such a law, we respond with a firmly established principle: "Ignorance of the law is no excuse."

When they use those arguments, they make it clear they will continue to operate in accordance with their structure. We may look for remorse (a human capacity). We find none. They do not think of themselves as promulgating evil. They are simply doing what it is in their structure to do. The rattlesnake does not think of itself as evil when it injects poison. It is simply doing what it is in its structure to do.

Experience has shown humanoids continue to behave in the ways of their species . . murdering human values as a prelude to murdering human beings. Nazis demonstrate this graphically.

The issue as to whether to hold them "accountable," in our human sense of the word, has to be divided into two parts. We do not hold them accountable for BEING what they are. We do hold them accountable for the damage they DO.

When a dog gets rabies, we don't hold the dog accountable for becoming rabid. What we do, as a matter of self-protection, is put the dog down BEFORE it bites us, BEFORE it infects us.

We do not hold the rattlesnake accountable for HAVING poison fangs. What we do, as a matter of self-protection, is kill the rattlesnake BEFORE it kills us.

So with the humanoid. We need to be on our guard at the first sign of a murder of human values.

Amos M. Gunsberg is a psychotherapist and trainer of psychotherapists in New York City since 1950. He is a founder of the School for Quality Being. His address is 61 West 74th St., New York, N.Y. 10023-2433 USA. E-mail: clubking@ix.netcom.com

This article first appeared in PsychNews International, Volume 2, Issue 5. Reprinted with permission.
To subscribe to PsychNews, send the following command to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU in the BODY of e-mail:
SUBSCRIBE Psychnews yourfirstname yourlastname
The PsychNews International is currently available on the World Wide Web at:
http://www.cmhc.com/pni/

Beyond Insanity

Gunsberg said:
Yes, they have human form. If we manage to resist their onslaught long enough, we will eventually develop technical scanning equipment which will measure how different they are from human beings, despite their similarity of form.
Oh, that we had that much time - what a wonderful day that would be.

Gunsberg said:
Since these creatures have a human appearance, we assume they must think like us . . . be aware of what we are aware. We think they MUST know what facts are. When they don't address the facts, we say they are playing a game. We think they do know what the facts are, but don't want to admit it.

Not so! They DON'T know what a fact is. When we speak of facts and ask them to address the facts, they look at us with vacant eyes. They don't know what we're talking about.
This is spot on - and if he's being attacked for writing this, it's only because the 'humanoids' cannot stand the light of day - I bet they might even call his description a "vile superstition" - they never change.

Beyond Insanity

anart said:

I bet they might even call his description a "vile superstition"

It really puts the original christians in a new light ... I have no idea what the original christians believed, but I always wondered how they could be considered a "vile superstition" and then become the dominant faith in the roman empire. The eucharist always struck me as vile, and the original christians don't seem to have engaged in it. Come let's commune with christ be engaging in a ritual [of sympathetic magic] by which we "proclaim" that the wine and waffers are actually the blood and body of christ -> who would want to engage in such a form of spiritual cannibalism ... oh yeah, the psychopaths that converted that faith to their own ends ...

What are the christ crackers called anyway?

Further thoughts ... I was thinking about this fundamental lack of perception they have and if that is the key to why they are "failed OP's"

Beyond Insanity

wow - I was just listening to the pod-casts that are available and it brought up the vile superstition thing in a way similar to what I said ... or perhaps along different lines in the expression but the same at the root - sorry laura ... forgive my newness ... it was new to me in my own thinking, I'm comforted other people have had similar thoughts in this world ...

Beyond Insanity

highmystica said:
What are the christ crackers called anyway?
The 'christ crackers' are called the Host. Turns the people accepting the Eucharist into parasites, I suppose; feeding off of the body of christ.

eewwww.

Beyond Insanity

They are called the host? Oh like the communion thing wasn't creepy enough - the host??? They actually say that!?! I agree ... ewww

Beyond Insanity

Cannibals. That is what people thought when Jesus asked they partake of his flesh and blood-they took him literally and thought he actually wanted them to EAT him-and were abhored-and subsequently turned off.

I am Catholic (not really involved that much anymore-but accompany the wife to Mass to keep the peace while I work on myself) was once really gung-ho (midlife crisis in my thirties) and decided to convert-but woke up again realizing this was all garbage-and wrong-and what turned me off to religion to start with (at about age nine I realized something was VERY wrong with this picture)

The consuming of wine and bread as a communion offering are not really unique to the Christian faith and was actually borrowed from other, older religions. But to hear them talk, you'd think they invented that along with a whole slew of other things.

The Holy Roman Catholic Church has been responsible for more death and agony than many wars-it makes my skin crawl to have sit through the drivel-and wonder how in the heck can these people sleep at night knowing they are promulgating such BS.

Beyond Insanity

Well as usual the Christian religion took over older traditions of ancient pagan, primitive myths of the sacrificing god (cernunnos the deer-god for the celtics, or Osiris for the egyptians, or Orpheus for the Greek mythology), where the god is killed and regenerates at spring. Cannibalism and blood sacrifices were very common in ancient societies, the Mayas for example. I read in the Ra material that it's a negative distorsion of the teaching the Confederation entities tried to impress upon these peoples.

This article about humanoids is creepy. I obviously lack practice to recognize that kind of people, I must be quite naive or have an emotional issue to accept that people unable to feel feelings CAN and DO exist. Though I've read the OP stuff, it's still quite new to me. I thought every one had a soul. Welcome to the real world. Actually I met IRL at least one person gathering some traits stated in this article. When I think about it... she was on the New Age movement, and when I asked her questions about good and evil she didn't understand. She refused to deal with the issue of evil. She didn't understand why sometimes people hurt themselves, what's the point of being dark ? You feel depressed ? Just fill your path with Light and all will be ok. Love yourself. Always that kind of shallow, vacant answer. Impossible to have a deep conversation about anything. She was convinced the whole earth was going to ascend in december 2004 because "drunvalo Melchisedek said so". When I said to her it was crap she never answered. She was in contact with entites she called her guides. She might just be completely manipulated by STS entities, or might be a humanoid. Who knows ? It's so overwhelmingly hard to figure it out (it's already quite hard to figure myself out :/... damned little I's).

Beyond Insanity

I am new here and frankly have only just determined this very date, (i have read so much on psychopathy since weee hours) that I have been the victim of a psychopath more than 17 years.I really saw beauty beneath the chaos,hurt, and madness, and sought redemption for this soul. But this is he.

1. Considerable superficial charm and average or above average intelligence.

2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking

3. Absence of anxiety or other "neurotic" symptoms considerable poise, calmness, and verbal facility.

4. Unreliability, disregard for obligations no sense of responsibility, in matters of little and great import.

5.Untruthfulness and insincerity

7. Antisocial behavior which is inadequately motivated and poorly planned, seeming to stem from an inexplicable impulsiveness.

7.Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior

8.Poor judgment and failure to learn from experience

9. Pathological egocentricity. Total self-centeredness incapacity for real love and attachment.

10. General poverty ot deep and lasting emotions.

11. Lack of any true insight, inability to see oneself as others do.

12. Ingratitude for any special considerations, kindness, and trust.

13. Fantastic and objectionable behavior, after drinking and sometimes even when not drinking--vulgarity, rudeness, quick mood shifts, pranks.

14. No history of genuine suicide attempts.

15. An impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated seX life.

16. Failure to have a life plan and to live in any ordered way, unless it be one promoting self-defeat.

everything here is SPOT ON except perhaps #2
since last winter he did tell tales of 3 large black men who came into his home w/African Panthers ,(the panthers lay in the fireplace)and for hours he lay on the floor asking,"What do you want",while they said nothing, but simply proceeded to smoke all his cigarettes. He had hurt his ribs in a bathtub fall, couple of weeks before, and was unable to move from the pain as they stood smoking and looking at him for hours. He called the police , they found nothing.
And again during said month, he saw little minature American Indians under his bed, and when he left his house in his car he saw them waving goodbye from the kitchen window. This perplexed him and he called the police to report again. This is some one on their 3rd strike in California w/Penal System. so #2, came into play in the last year.

Hare's Checklist

1. GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM -- the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

2. GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH -- a grossly inflated view of one's abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

3. NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM -- an excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have a low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.

4. PATHOLOGICAL LYING -- can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

5. CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one's victims.

6. LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT -- a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one's victims.

7. SHALLOW AFFECT -- emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

8. CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY -- a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

9. PARASITIC LIFESTYLE -- an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

10. POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS -- expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

11. PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR -- a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

12. EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS -- a variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.

13. LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS -- an inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

14. IMPULSIVITY -- the occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

15. IRRESPONSIBILITY -- repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

16. FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS -- a failure to accept responsibility for one's actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

17. MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS -- a lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

18. JUVENILE DELINQUENCY -- behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

19. REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE -- a revocation of probation or other conditional release due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.

20. CRIMINAL VERSATILITY -- a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.

he is certainly identifiable w/ all 20 of these. He was given first adult umbilical stemcell transplant in Tennessee, June 25th, for AML.There is no change in his character.Benefits are going to be given in NY w/Robert Plant and LA with former band mates, Ireland tonight, and he has nothing but contempt for his fans. Does not take to compliments at all. Has hurt every one that loves him. We all take ourselves out of his orbit for a time, but would all do what we might, should he need it. He apppreciates nothing.

And a common thread we have all said across the years "It's like Arthur is not from here". humanoid indeed. I have certainly known the evil from very early on,and why did my life GO dysfunctional and how could I love someone like this to the exclusion of entertaing a more suitable prospect for more than 17 years?

I have poetry written through the process and the ^ abrupt Upheavals, well informed it is too, but I ? sad story I. I've known the blueprint of his soul, seen the demon vapors rise from his sleeping frame, in an attempt to dodge into my body.I always believed he might be saved not for this world certainly but the next...all in vain i'm sure.This Spirit Vampire has slain so much of my potential, (don't mean to cop out ,but how could I let him? ).

a poem that seemed to write itself

PROFANE WRESTLES SACRED 8-2-89 with Glossary

I'm grateful that despite the expense (extreme) nerves (jarred) haircolor (graying)and source (tapped) I can listen to your music and still be reminded of an ancient, timeless brillance, because music originated in purity never dies. The brilliance of that which you created was epochal indeed. You passed from innovator to infamy in a swift clip.I question your ability of nurturing and expressing anew the quality of work that 23 years ago perceived the future. You gave birth to a sound that; had the original passion persisted (one can only guess) what it may have led to. The early work was premature, sophisticated and timeless. It will remain so long after the legend meets his maker. I imagine your early abdication saddens Our Lord; me I'm blue
You were chosen as a vehicle or mortal vessel with the task of delivery. I have a strong impression you no longer have access to its origin. I sense you have always been uncomfortable and reluctant acknowledging the responsibility the GIFT contained in exchange. I visualize you facing a mirror and although fully clothed, the reflection returned is a man bare to the bone.---despite extreme summer heat---the man is trembling, unable to stop, because an artic chill has frozen his soul. The man returns to the mirror compelled by a force he is unable to challenge. The lesson being taught sink side is the dichotomy that exists between the GIFT and the GLUT. The gift is of divine origin and did itself prophesie the looking glass ritual when the work was in process. The glut is the notoriety and stigma you chose and wore like a cloak. Your cloak like Samson's locks were esteemed and identified by Delilahs sheers. Still if your out embracing spirits of a contrary nature you need to wrap up because it's the thrill not the chill you're out to cop. You invited a whole gang of company into that wrap for balance. The insecurity you experienced in recognition that responsibility accompanys brilliance, was like a cell, and is so still.
So the COASTING that served to numb the obscure lessons the GIFT was meant to impart, became more frequent and less effective. The underground Wow man, with the hippest Sunset Strip band ( they called themselves love) but on encounter a fist would be more likely. All that oobla hoobla, shake 'em rattle 'em then roll them was taking the MITTMAN in and out up and down, rarely did he ever come down, but that of course was part of it too. The depth of this man's personal turmoil is likely experienced by few, therefore even the more astute would be challenged to grasp more than a vague sensitivity of its weight and price.
Uncertain if he was MACKING or the MARK he set about ridding himself of the debt. When the dark garbed spectors approached, the chinks and portals through which they climbed had already been honed by the host. Rather like the person who intentionally cuts himself to assure the SADIST'S audience at the MASOCHIST Ball. By the time the BITE went down his armour had been meticulously distressed, PARTI-COLOURS and SLASHING so exceptional the costume would have been a renaissance tailors pride. The sight of it was so intoxicating that the guardians of the GIFT even mistook the TRICK for a TALISMAN. The deception had them in a narcotic nod in no time. On their faces a smile of joy was frozen in place. For eternity? They haven't awakened yet. The invasion of the inner sanctum was a cinch!
Naturally the need for an alibi didn't escape your mind, something for you to call upon in future time to exonerate and absolve yourself of implication in the heinous deed. Since just about any occassion was reason to get high, you withdrew just before the invasion that laid waste to the castle and all behind its walls. You went down______down______some familiar avenue and were instantly immobilized. Your guilt and role in the OKEE DOKE absolved (in your mind anyway), as your entire being was seduced into a PISCEAN stupor. Long ago you had perfected the twist that employed tricky rationailzation to implicate and accuse the other guy for storming the gates. 'Oh poor Po, someone done come in and broke the door.' On return you witness the plunder, offering the excuse, that you were somewhere else_____down under.
It was in an off-beat alley deeply shadowed you traded at full market value the sanctity of the GIFT for the promise of a future in which guilt and remorse are absent. You knew the score, but did you know the sacrafice? The exchange was a tuneful spirit for a paralytic soul. Your new carriage an abject, self-congratulatory obsequiousness was no more than a ruse. You came to learn that even a paralyzed soul suffers phantom pains---they wake you to screams in the night. A cold wet sweat works feverishly to deny those nocturnal crys were self-issued. You are no longer moved by crys nor love___you gave all that nonsense up long ago in alley shadows. Still, you would like to kick that ass that disturbed your sleep. The fogged fever accomplished its task, foiled again, damp linens are the only indication of anything amiss, as slumber returns ,even these you dismiss.
The exchange was a tuneful spirit for a paralytic soul. The real deal was a cross, which has returned and upped your anty again and again. It will give you no peace until you face your final cross. Imagine the CROSSES Jesus faced to pay not his own but your debts. He witnessed the spectacle when he called life to abandon death---as Lazarus rolled away the stone---
so much astonishment at the site. Stealing the sting from sin again when the stone was rolled from his tomb---vacant except the shroud---left lying alone on a barren floor. He knew those that got it, and watched as they crossed themselves. He was hip to the hustle too---the cats that booked on it at miraculous odds, believing themselves winners---smiles frozen in place as silver crossed their palms. CHUMP CHANGE that's all that was. They never did get it, the smiles are frozen there still, just like a cell.

GLOSSARY for Story PROFANE WRESTLES SACRED

GIFT------endowed with a natural ability or aptitude
GLUT------supply to excess
COASTING------somnolent nodding state of a heroin addict, or any drug providing an exit from reality
MITT MAN------a hustler who uses religion & prophesy to con his victims, the victims are usually women
MACKING-----pimping
MARK------victim, sucker
SADIST-----one who derives sexual pleasure from domination, hurting or otherwise mistreating one's partner
MASOCHIST------sexual pleasure derived from being dominated, hurt, or mistreated by one's partner
PARTI-COLORS------a fashion prevalent in midevil Europe from the late 12th Century, wherein garments were made in one color or design on one half or quarter and a different pattern or color on other sections
SLASHING------dress influenced by the Swiss and Bavarian mercenary, or Landsknecht, dating from the year 1520-1540. Mercenaries were reported to have mended their tattered uniforms with strips banners and hangings of the tents of their vanquished enemy
TRICK------mark, victim
TALISMAN-----anything believed to have a magic power---a charm
CINCH------a sure thing
CROSSES------to trick or trap
PISCEAN------12th sign of the zodiac, entered by the sun about the 21st of February, said to have predisposition for gratification of sensual delights, even though it's the sign that should be most evolved
CHUMP CHANGE-----just enough money for basic needs

hope this isn't all too much for my arrival post. Dismayed am I.

Beyond Insanity

If a humanoid, stops doing these things does he build inertia or momentum to become sto? If one has lived this way and realizes the err of his way, is ther anyhope for the humanoid to become human?

i don kno, but i have made a shambles of my life - havent amounted to much in any particular way just want to be able to fix some of it.

So if my basic structure or essense is entropic, any way at all to reverse the momentum? or is that pathalogical? lol

Beyond Insanity

Ash,

The 'humanoid' term refers to psychopaths. It is well known that psychopaths don't see anything wrong with themselves. That lends evidence that you are not a psychopath. The C's said that it is hard to distinguish between damaged souls and psychopaths. Damaged souls can 'reverse the momentum.' Psyhopaths don't even want to.

There is also the souled being who is polarized to STS, consciously trying to become enough STS to graduate. That is another category altogether and doesn't sound like you either, since they want to intensify their entropic nature.

Best, probably, to make a choice then concentrate on actions that support that choice rather than categorizing (and judging) oneself, IMO.

ash said:
If a humanoid, stops doing these things does he build inertia or momentum to become sto? If one has lived this way and realizes the err of his way, is ther anyhope for the humanoid to become human?

i don kno, but i have made a shambles of my life - havent amounted to much in any particular way just want to be able to fix some of it.

So if my basic structure or essense is entropic, any way at all to reverse the momentum? or is that pathalogical? lol

Beyond Insanity

From my understanding, I'd have to say that Donald is spot on with that - the fact that you're even asking ( assuming you are really asking, and not just 'pretending to ask') indicates that although you may have displayed 'humanoid' behavior throughout your life, that you may not, in a 'core' way, be a 'humanoid' or psychopath. Wow, there were a lot of qualifications in that last sentence, but having dealt with real 'humanoids', or psychopaths, I've learned how necessary that is, since, very often, nothing is as it seems.
Anyway, since we seem to live in a non-linear universe, most anything is possible, and a little effort may very well go a long way, so, in my humble opinion, yes, there is hope; especially if your 'asking' or concern is genuine, because if that is the case, then that makes all the difference in the world.

Beyond Insanity

want to say thank u for the feedback! i do have a habit of beating myself up, some days are worse than others. One can really start to wonder about ones self - especially when reading the secret history of the world.
haha!
this afternoon i read about Arks meeting with Gurdjieffs student Mr T****** and was relieved, that others, also- have some wild thoughts about all this stuff.
I think if i was in Arks shoes and had a little chat with the same guy.- As soon as i walked out of the coffee shop --That I would've had to go ahead and checked meself in, to one o'them rooms with the nice soft walls and the really funny jackets!

thanx again guys:)

Beyond Insanity

aye - yo - only those humanoids that lack both self and soul fail to beat themselves up ... the rest of us KNOW what we do wrong and end up all confussed like when those others do stuff wrong and don't even care ... < I still need to read that book - I should have it soon though ... > pouts

Beyond Insanity

I thought that recent post on my friends blog might be very good illustration for this topic

It is also interesting to observe how "normal" unsuspecting people brainwashed with love and light whishfull thinking fall into the trap when encountering pychopats.

I am slightly optimistic as this post might be a hint that my friend is ready to wake up and smell the coffie

Edit:
I had to remove the link to my friends blog as after recent comment on her blog it has become obvious that this forum is also frequented by individuals which are not necesarily well intended.
I have been nothing but secure and relaxed in this environment of exchange with conscious beings so much so that I forgot those who are not forum members or posters.

Also this post of mine is classical example of ego overdrive and slight messianic complex.
My sincere apology to my dear friend.

Back
Top Bottom