Psychopaths being switched on... Virginia Tech Shooter - Greenbaum?

~sigh~ Christophera, if you have something to post, please just post it and don't refer readers elsewhere, much less to a known disinformation site, to read what you have to say.

Now at 33 dead according to yahoo & msnbc.

A little off topic but I though to note that today the official number of us troops killed reached 3300. The actual number is 3308 according to http://icasualties.org/oif/default.aspx .

Anart ask that I move this post. Please, now delete the other one.

I had not planned on watching the news today, but that changed. By accident, I was watching CNN this morning and watched the day fold out. It was CNN who got the Palestinian student with the cell phone camera video online [TV] first. I watched MSNBC, CNN, and Headline News, not FOX, on cable TV. Sorry, I can’t do FOX.

The first information was vague but improved as the day went on. The first information on the shooter was that he was Asian. Then, in about an hour, it changed to American-Asian, [MSNBC]. Then, in another hour, it was all gone. The news conference from the university only revealed he was male, and no connection has been made or released with that male with both shootings.

There are not many stories out of almost 2000 at Google news that include the student’s name, Jamal Albarghouti, who had the cell phone video. There may be many misspellings. I expect to see his video at Google or YouTube soon. Both links include the video.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.witness/
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/students.witnesses/

The spin that was run during the day when video and news was lacking was talk of about getting people to spot these people, and how do we discover their identities, etc. This was done by interviewing people you had no idea who they were or students they had tracked down who had been on campus, and just getting their impressions and current situation.

It will be interesting to see the identity of the shooter and if it has changed again. As for the rest of the story, you now know as much as I do. When Jamal was interviewed on CNN live, he has many good things to say about Blacksburg and that is was a nice and safe place, and that he was very sorry for all the students who were killed.

I just watched the videos CNN provides online and they are not very good quality. The little popping sounds that seem like static, are at least partially gun shots going off, and they have removed the big boom when he approaches closer to the source. It has been cut out. The cable channel video has many gun shots and a big boom, which may have been a smoke bomb, or police tool.

Ockham said:
The first information was vague but improved as the day went on. The first information on the shooter was that he was Asian. Then, in about an hour, it changed to American-Asian, [MSNBC]. Then, in another hour, it was all gone. The news conference from the university only revealed he was male, and no connection has been made or released with that male with both shootings.
Yes, it is interesting. CNN is also reporting that students reported the shooter wearing, and I quote, "The students tried to blockade the door, but the shooter -- dressed in 'a Boy Scout-type outfit' -- made it inside."

Why 'boy scout type outfit'? Why not military or hunting or camping - was he wearing a kerchief or badges? It's really very odd.

Total Greenbaum. Have a friend @ VT and he's very interested in readin material on mind control now, lol. When i get some more info from him ill post it here.

NBC-TV News: 5:45PM PST
==================
1) One of the students says: ".9mm and a .22 handgun", "Asian, 6 feet tall"
2) Commentator shows/explains that 1 clip can hold up to 15 bullets at a time depending on clip used.
3) Not confirmed if 1 or 2 gunmen.
4) Senate Judiciary Committee canceled Alberto Gonzalez and will postpone for a later appearance.
5) President Bush may or may not appear tomorrow for show of support.

Consistently throughout this day, North American news sources have been between 30 minutes and 2+ hours behind {edit} international sources with{end edit}updates on this story, most obvious among the updates being the number of dead.

"From the time of the first two shootings, police were called in and were searching for the pepetrator for two hours and then the mass shootings began at the other end of the campus.
Apparently during those two hours, faculty/administration in determining what actions should be taken, decided that since classes had already begun, that would be the best place for students to remain while the investigation and attempt to locate the shooter were underway. They tried to email students. "

(I have no link to the above in quotations - I've paraphrased the brief report of his as I heard it as I heard it being reported by Neil MacDonald (US correspondant) on the CBC radio this evening)

It seems at best to be a colossal display of incompetance that students remained unaware and/or that no evacuation took place during those two hours before the greatest number of people were killed, while the Greenbaum shooter was wandering about campus wondering why there wasn't a greater response to the initial shootings, osit.

I'm certain that 'official details' will not be forthcoming from authorities until they've had sufficient time to get all their ducks in a row.

salleles said:
Slightly offtopic, but notice the Alex Jones family exposing themselves BIG time on this issue:

According to gun rights activists such as Aaron Zelman of Jews For The Preservation of Firearms, VA Tech has "blood on its hands" for disarming the 21 victims who could potentially have defended themselves against the killer.
Jews for the Preservation of Firearms?!?!?!?!?!

Do they have to have their own groups for everything?!

There is something profoundly sick about that.

What a world... what a sick, warped, twisted, ponerized world. My god.....

and it's only going to get worse...

henry said:
...Jews for the Preservation of Firearms?!?!?!?!?!

Do they have to have their own groups for everything?!...
It may be a little early for black humour, but....

Maybe they lobby for kosher ammunition at affordable prices?

Back on topic though, yes the ponerization is ratcheting up with every passing day, almost by the hour in so many different avenues; turning on the Greenbaum is simply fuel for the fire, enuring that any youthful optimist who weren't quite scared enough to step in line as expected should now be sufficiently mentally jarred as to support further curtailment of their personal freedoms 'for their own safety' of course, and with gusto.

anart said:
CNN is also reporting that students reported the shooter wearing, and I quote, "The students tried to blockade the door, but the shooter -- dressed in 'a Boy Scout-type outfit' -- made it inside."

Why 'boy scout type outfit'? Why not military or hunting or camping - was he wearing a kerchief or badges? It's really very odd.
The student who was interviewed on the radio said he was wearing a leather jacket and a maroon or red beret. Sounds closer to a military outfit of some kind than a Boy Scout outfit.

Interesting, and the BBC is reporting this...

BBC said:
Virginia Tech student Erin Sheehan said she survived an attack on her German class and described the gunman.

She said: "He was, I would say, about a little bit under six feet tall, young looking, Asian, dressed sort of strangely, almost like a boy scout, very short-sleeved light, tan shirt and some sort of ammo vest with black over it."
It was lightly snowing at the time of the shootings - so very short sleeves is unusual and probably something that would be noticed - contradicts the bomber jacket though - so - intentional confusion? Or, just the usual when the authorities are not releasing information? I personally cannot remember it ever taking this long to identify a 'shooter' in one of the increasing cases of mass shootings in this country - I could just have a faulty memory, but I still think there's a specific reason for the delay.

From _http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18139889/

“He was just a normal looking kid, Asian, but he had on a Boy Scout type outfit. He wore a tan button up vest, and this black vest, maybe it was for ammo or something.Ί/quote]

anart said:
Interesting, and the BBC is reporting this...

BBC said:
Virginia Tech student Erin Sheehan said she survived an attack on her German class and described the gunman.

She said: "He was, I would say, about a little bit under six feet tall, young looking, Asian, dressed sort of strangely, almost like a boy scout, very short-sleeved light, tan shirt and some sort of ammo vest with black over it."
It was lightly snowing at the time of the shootings - so very short sleeves is unusual and probably something that would be noticed - contradicts the bomber jacket though - so - intentional confusion? Or, just the usual when the authorities are not releasing information?
Could be. Maybe the student on the radio thought the ammo vest was a leather jacket?

I'm on the phone with my cousin, who has cable (unlike me) and he said that the news is reporting that the shooter was a jilted lover... something about him looking for his girlfriend, who had just broken up with him, before going on a rampage? That is probably a cover story; a murder-suicide would make much more sense than a shooting spree all over campus.

I personally cannot remember it ever taking this long to identify a 'shooter' in one of the increasing cases of mass shootings in this country - I could just have a faulty memory, but I still think there's a specific reason for the delay.
I can't either. According to my cousin, the local news is supposed to identify the shooter on a news program that's coming on in 15 minutes.

Edit: my cousin just said that the news program was already on live on location but they haven't mentioned anything about the shooter yet. :/

Woah - I ventured onto the television news and CNN Nancy Grace show has a caller ask, "what kind of security do they have on campus, do they have video cameras on all of those buildings?" The host, Nancy Grace, says, "good question!!! What is the security situation, I don't want excuses of what it was then, I want answers!! There are thirty three dead bodies!"

Ohhhh, yeah - they are ramping it up fast....

(must go take shower from watching mainstream media news.........~shudder~ )

Back
Top Bottom