Psychopaths being switched on... Virginia Tech Shooter - Greenbaum?

How strange...I am reading Charles Whitman's page right now
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
And even if one of the theories is that he had a brain tumor, it looks like an obvious mind control/ greenbaum...
This is the quote of his suicide letter:

I don't quite understand what it is that compels me to type this letter. Perhaps it is to leave some vague reason for the actions I have recently performed. I don't really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average reasonable and intelligent young man. However, lately (I can't recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual and irrational thoughts.

The note explained that he had decided to murder both his mother and wife, but made no mention of the coming attacks at the University. He also requested that an autopsy be done after his death, to determine if there were anything to explain his actions and increasing headaches. He willed any money from his estate to be donated to mental health research, saying he hoped it would prevent others from following his route.

Israeli lecturer among victims of Virginia Tech massacre

http://www.haaretz(dot)com/hasen/spages/849070.html

A gunman opened fire in a dormitory at Virginia Tech University on Monday and then, two hours later, in a classroom across campus, killing 32 people in the deadliest shooting rampage in U.S. history. An Israeli engineering lecturer was among the dead, Israel Radio reported Tuesday morning.

The Israeli victim was identified as 75-year-old Professor Liviu Librescu, who immigrated from the former Soviet Union to Israel, but has lived in the United States for many years.

Keit said:
Well, I find it a little strange that this newspaper knows the identity of one of the victims and yet, no-one knows who the gunman was. Does that sound 'normal' to anyone? Haaretz must have impecable sources to get information so fast. Other internet news spaces seem to be practically begging people who know people to tell them something.... :)

http:(2 slash)media.www.daily49er.com/media/storage/paper1042/news/2007/04/17/News/Virginia.Tech.Shootings.Leave.33.Dead-2845138.shtml

Virginia Tech shootings leave 33 dead
Colleen Donnelly
Issue date: 4/17/07 Section: News
PrintEmail Article Tools Page 1 of 1 Two shootings at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Va., left 33 people dead, including the gunman, and 29 others wounded on Monday morning.

The event marks the worst campus shooting in the history of the United States.

Police have stated that the gunman found dead was responsible for both shootings, but that the matter is still under investigation. Virginia Tech police said they think they have identified the shooter, but have not yet revealed his identity as of press time.

The first shooting occurred at about 7:15 a.m. Eastern time at the West Ambler Johnston Hall, where two students were killed. According to the Virginia Tech Web site, the dormitory houses 895 students.

The second shooting occurred about two hours later at Norris Hall, an engineering building. The gunman and 30 other people were found dead there.

After the second shooting, the campus went into lockdown. According to Virginia Tech Police Chief Wendell Flinchum, the campus was not shut down after the first shooting because it was believed to be an isolated event and that the shooter had left the campus.

According to Virginia Tech President Charles W. Steger, about 9,000 students present on campus at the time. Virginia Tech has an enrollment of about 26,000 students.

Flinchum could not give any information regarding the people who were killed.

Some students at Virginia Tech told CNN that they were unaware anything was going on. Others got the news at the same time as the rest of the nation. The administration at Virginia Tech sent out e-mails informing students of the shootings, but not all students who were on campus at the time were able to check their e-mail.

President George W. Bush made an announcement about the shootings at about 4 p.m. Eastern time, offering his condolences and his administration's help in the investigation of the shootings.

If something like this were to happen at Cal State Long Beach, Jack Pearson, the University Police chief, said after police learn of the incident, they would be dispatched to the location.

Then police would evaluate the situation and determine whether the shooter was still active or if it had stopped by the time police arrived. After that, the police would try to find the exact location of the shooter and do what they could to neutralize him or her. The police would ask students to take cover, stay away from windows and try to remain calm.

According to Pearson, Virginia Tech police reacted in almost the same way as the University Police would in this situation.

"The best thing [anyone] can do is respond professionally and promptly," Pearson said.

Megan Ramaglia, a sophomore communications major, described what she would do in a situation like the one at Virginia Tech.

"I don't think I would run around," Ramaglia said. "I think I would hide. I'd wait for a police officer to come and get me." Ramaglia said this event has re-enforced her belief in stricter gun control laws.

"Maybe this is a big enough number for [lawmakers] to pay attention. I don't think it's any of the students' fault, or Virginia Tech's fault. You can't run everyone through metal detectors," Ramaglia said. "If you put irresponsible things in the hands of irresponsible people, they'll have negative repercussions."

Karen Schugt, a graduate student in the gerontology master's program, said she expected Virginia Tech to respond better.

"My main concern is that there was two hours between the two shootings," Schugt said.

Many students, like senior communications majors Jordan Greenburg and Andrew George, found the events at Virginia Tech devastating.

"It's hard to think of it happening here," said Greenburg.

George said CSULB is like his "home away from home," and that if similar shootings happened here it would be "like having a shooting right outside your house."

Many students across the country have posted their reactions on Facebook, a social networking Web site popular among college students. There are already numerous groups devoted to the shootings offering condolences and prayers for the victims, their families and other Virginia Tech students and staff.

Students and staff can find out more about CSULB's emergency plans at http://emergency.csulb.edu.

Dant said:
Senate Judiciary Committee canceled Alberto Gonzalez and will postpone for a later appearance.
And right there might be the reason. The Prosecutor's Purge was really heating up... a million emails missing... everyone implicated... and now, it can all be forgotten.

Ruth said:
Keit said:
Well, I find it a little strange that this newspaper knows the identity of one of the victims and yet, no-one knows who the gunman was. Does that sound 'normal' to anyone? Haaretz must have impecable sources to get information so fast. Other internet news spaces seem to be practically begging people who know people to tell them something.... :)
Ohh, but this IS normal. ;) Just remember how quickly Israel security forces know the names of Palestinian "suicide bombers". Apparently, the rest of the world has much to learn.

Also, whenever such event happens, the first issue that bother Israelis - are there any Israelis or Jews among the victims. If there are - the concern become "genuine", if there aren't, in this case - those are international matters, not Israelis.
Revolting, I know...

It is interesting also that today is the anniversary of the Columbine shooting

Joe

Joe said:

Joe
T'isn't! Columbine happened on April 20th... but that's still interesting.

Joe said:
I think the Columbine shootings happened on the 20th. Close enough either way. Creepy too.

Laura said:
Dant said:
Senate Judiciary Committee canceled Alberto Gonzalez and will postpone for a later appearance.
And right there might be the reason. The Prosecutor's Purge was really heating up... a million emails missing... everyone implicated... and now, it can all be forgotten.
Well, one of the things I thought about was, what else are they trying to take our minds off of? Also, there is something fishy here, to me. Just like when 9/11 happened and all the news was centered around the WTC and not much about the Pentagon... I wonder if maybe there were two separate shooters? The first could have been just what they described, a jilted ex shot his girlfriend and her new lover, and somehow the situation was taken advantage of, and a second shooter was brought in (activated?) to amplify the damage. There are also conflicting reports as to what he was wearing, and students said he seemed to be proficient at reloading the gun.

They are saying it's hard to ID the "second" shooter because of the damage inflicted by the suicidal gunshot. Maybe it wasn't self-inflicted, but somebody wanted to make sure he wasn't identifiable so it can be said that it WAS the same shooter in both cases? I mean, somebody who was friends with the slain girl at the dorm would surely know what her ex-boyfriend looked like, and could positively ID the shooter if he wasn't, er, messed up.

I know that sounds really wacky, but there is something wrong with the entire picture. And somehow, this will be turned into an "example" and more of our rights and/or freedoms will be taken away in some way, shape, or form.

Talking about interesting "coincidences":

httpXXX://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Tech_massacre

In April 16, 2007, Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom was reported to be shocked and saddened at the shootings. The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have a pre-planned two-day visit to Virginia on May 3 and May 4, 2007.[47]
On May 3, 2006, Zacarias Moussaoui is sentenced to life in prison in Alexandria, Virginia.

httpXXX://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zacarias_Moussaoui

On May 3, 2006, a jury decided against the death penalty for Moussaoui. The next day, he was sentenced to life in prison without parole. As he was led out of the courtroom, Moussaoui clapped his hands and said, "America, you lost... I won."[3] Judge Brinkema responded by telling him that he would "die with a whimper" and "never get a chance to speak again."[4] According to the Associated Press, three jurors decided Moussaoui had only limited knowledge of the September 11 plot, and three described his role in the attacks as minor, if he had any role at all.

Following sentencing, Moussaoui recanted his trial testimony stating he was not a member of the September 11, 2001 conspiracy, but "part of another al-Qaeda plot which was to occur after September 11."[5]
All this in Virginia, CIA/Greenbaum headquarters, right?

allen said:
I can't help but notice a few correlations between this guy and Charles Whitman of University of Texas infamy. Whitman was a mechanical engineering student. This guy seems to have targeted the engineering department. Whitman, as noted by wikipedia, was one of the youngest kids ever to reach the rank of Eagle Scout in the boy scouts. This guy was described as wearing some sort of boy scout uniform.
This connection is interesting. It reminds me of the the podcast about greembauming. If I correctly remember the greembauming procedure was described as a long and painful process targeting kids.

Would some scouts groups be targeted by such practices ?

Laura said:
Dant said:
Clue 1: TWO HOURS transpired and there was NO LOCKDOWN from the first reporting
of the 911 call. Police admitted talking to a 'suspect' (turned out to be the shooter) but
says nothing as to HOW HE "ESCAPED" to link up to 2nd incident.

Clue 2: Police/Feds refuse to link two incidences together. Question is WHY? You might
ask if they 'needed more time' to "get it right the first time" <<< This is actual quote
from 'cop' who made that statement on NATIONAL TV. Something is not 'clean' here.
As it is, it is still 'unresolved'.

Question is, is the Gonzales issue TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT and something has to
be done to buy more time?

Axel_Dunor said:
Would some scouts groups be targeted by such practices ?
I am sorry if this is a bit off topic but this made directly think about the movie "Arlington road".

Two other notable Eagle scouts were Serial killers :

Arthur Gary Bishop (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Gary_Bishop) and John Edward Robinson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edward_Robinson_(serial_killer))

And one (David Hahn) tried to "attempted to build a nuclear breeder reactor in 1994 in his backyard shed"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn)

The full list is here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_notable_Eagle_Scouts_(Boy_Scouts_of_America)

I'd bet that there are plenty of psychopathic individuals in that list.
Weirdly enough lots of them are astronauts

ABC News said:
"Cho's identitiy has been confirmed with a positive fingerprint match
on the guns used in the rampage and with immigration materials. It is believed that he was the shooter in both incidents yesterday. Sources say Cho was carrying a backpack that contained receipts for a March
purchase of a Glock 9 mm pistol, sources said. Witnesses had also told authorities that the shooter was carrying a backpack."
The 'receipt in the backpack' thing really sticks out to me as a red flag - sounds like the pristine passport found on the rubble on the WTC, or the Koran and flight manuals found in the cars at the airport after 9/11. It sounds like those extra details that liars put into their lies that give them away.

I can't see a college kid saving a receipt, much less carrying it around with his guns. As far as the witnesses saying the shooter had a backpack - duh - it's a college campus, so 99.9% of the people have backpacks. Something does not add up here - big time.

Shar said:
Laura said:
Dant said:
Well, one of the things I thought about was, what else are they trying to take our minds off of? Also, there is something fishy here, to me. Just like when 9/11 happened and all the news was centered around the WTC and not much about the Pentagon... I wonder if maybe there were two separate shooters?
That's what the local news reports being broadcast on TV and radio were describing, the first shooting as an "unrelated incident".

The first could have been just what they described, a jilted ex shot his girlfriend and her new lover, and somehow the situation was taken advantage of, and a second shooter was brought in (activated?) to amplify the damage.
That's possible. It's also possible that the first shooting accidentally triggered the Greenbaum. Remember, all were programmed to go off at the same time but some malfunction and go off earlier.

There are also conflicting reports as to what he was wearing, and students said he seemed to be proficient at reloading the gun.
I don't think there were many if any witnesses to the first shooting. It's possible the student on the broadcast was in the dorm when the first shooting occurred and described the first shooter. Though it's odd that both of them happened to be 6' tall Asian men since it's unusual for Asians to be that tall.

They are saying it's hard to ID the "second" shooter because of the damage inflicted by the suicidal gunshot. Maybe it wasn't self-inflicted, but somebody wanted to make sure he wasn't identifiable so it can be said that it WAS the same shooter in both cases?
I need to find the footage my cousin claims he saw on TV, if it's online. He said a student took a video with their camera phone and there appeared to be bullets coming from the direction the students were running towards, away from the shooter. He also claimed it looked like sparks trailing after/around the bullets coming from that direction. He thought it was the police shooting in there with a high caliber gun.

I mean, somebody who was friends with the slain girl at the dorm would surely know what her ex-boyfriend looked like, and could positively ID the shooter if he wasn't, er, messed up.
That's what I've been thinking. Someone from that dorm should be able to identify him.

I know that sounds really wacky, but there is something wrong with the entire picture. And somehow, this will be turned into an "example" and more of our rights and/or freedoms will be taken away in some way, shape, or form.
Yes, it will. Surveillance cameras everywhere and a national ID card.

I find it odd that a 20-year-old wouldn't have their fingerprints on file, namely because I'm 25 and remember and know other people in their early 30's who remember in kindergarten the police coming around taking all the kids' fingerprints "in case they are kidnapped." Maybe he wasn't from VA but I assume that the program was going to be a nationwide method of getting everyone into the government's database at a very young age; guilty until proven innocent. I bet he ends up being an illegal Asian immigrant terrorist and that will be used as the justification for a lockdown, constant surveillance, and national ID cards.

Back
Top Bottom