Psychopaths being switched on... Virginia Tech Shooter - Greenbaum?

I can't help but notice a few correlations between this guy and Charles Whitman of University of Texas infamy. Whitman was a mechanical engineering student. This guy seems to have targeted the engineering department. Whitman, as noted by wikipedia, was one of the youngest kids ever to reach the rank of Eagle Scout in the boy scouts. This guy was described as wearing some sort of boy scout uniform.

I have no idea if they are pushing out things to the media that will help make that connection or if there might be something else involved. Then again, perhaps I'm just seeing stuff where there really is nothing to be seen.

Nancy Grace said:
CNN Nancy Grace show has a caller ask, "what kind of security do they have on campus, do they have video cameras on all of those buildings?" The host, Nancy Grace, says, "good question!!! What is the security situation, I don't want excuses of what it was then, I want answers!! There are thirty three dead bodies!"
Only 499967 more bodies to go in order for America to understand Iraq's pain.

*heavy sigh*

Azur said:
Only 499967 more bodies to go in order to understand Iraq's pain.
Ain't it the truth, only its actually only 1 million more bodies to go - but, you see, these killed today were innocent American 'bodies' - so they hold so much more value than innocent Iraqi, Palestinian or Dafur or (insert normal humans here) 'bodies' - in order to maintain the hypnotic hold on the American populace, this populace must be vaguely shocked and frightened, so they turn once again to the warm glow of their television screens for the mind controlling 'milk' on which they feed. They are special; they are Americans; the death of thirty three of them warrants one thousand times the news coverage of the death of one million of anyone else - especially anyone brown-ish and living on oil.

I need to get out of this nightmare....

anart said:
Woah - I ventured onto the television news and CNN Nancy Grace show has a caller ask, "what kind of security do they have on campus, do they have video cameras on all of those buildings?" The host, Nancy Grace, says, "good question!!! What is the security situation, I don't want excuses of what it was then, I want answers!! There are thirty three dead bodies!"

Ohhhh, yeah - they are ramping it up fast....
I knew that was going to happen. It's part of the plan to institute martial law before Dubya's term is over.

Still don't know the shooter's identity...

allen said:
I can't help but notice a few correlations between this guy and Charles Whitman of University of Texas infamy. Whitman was a mechanical engineering student. This guy seems to have targeted the engineering department. Whitman, as noted by wikipedia, was one of the youngest kids ever to reach the rank of Eagle Scout in the boy scouts. This guy was described as wearing some sort of boy scout uniform.
There have been a few different reports of what he was wearing. Most major news outlets are reporting the Boy Scout uniform. The student on the radio said a leather jacket (maybe a brown pilot style bomber jacket with patches?). My cousin said the local news was reporting him as wearing a tan shirt and black ammo vest, wasn't described as looking like a Boy Scout uniform though.

anart said:
Azur said:
Only 499967 more bodies to go in order to understand Iraq's pain.
Ain't it the truth, only its actually only 1 million more bodies to go - but, you see, these killed today were innocent American 'bodies' - so they hold so much more value than innocent Iraqi, Palestinian or Dafur or (insert normal humans here) 'bodies' - in order to maintain the hypnotic hold on the American populace, this populace must be vaguely shocked and frightened, so they turn once again to the warm glow of their television screens for the mind controlling 'milk' on which they feed. They are special; they are Americans; the death of thirty three of them warrants one thousand times the news coverage of the death of one million of anyone else - especially anyone brown-ish and living on oil.
Unfortunately that's the mainstream opinion in AmeriKKKa.

Anyone want to lay odds that the shooter will be the first Asian Al-Qaeda member on record?

They're taking an unusual amount of time to come up with his "profile", and as yet no leaks have occurred as happens when people on the scene hear something and unguardedly blurt it out to some local reporter.

Azur said:
Anyone want to lay odds that the shooter will be the first Asian Al-Qaeda member on record?

They're taking an unusual amount of time to come up with his "profile", and as yet no leaks have occurred as happens when people on the scene hear something and unguardedly blurt it out to some local reporter.
Exactly. I find it very suspicious that the back story floating around in the local media and gossip is that he was a jilted lover looking for his (ex)girlfriend before going on a rampage. It looks like if he were a student as well, or was at least around the campus frequently because he was dating a student, someone would have a pretty good idea of who he was. I'm thinking this story is supposed to provide an explanation of what triggered his rage but there will possibly be other links since a witness described him as appearing to have been professionally trained to use the firearms.

Nancy Grace said:
CNN Nancy Grace show has a caller ask, "what kind of security do they have on campus, do they have video cameras on all of those buildings?" The host, Nancy Grace, says, "good question!!! What is the security situation, I don't want excuses of what it was then, I want answers!! There are thirty three dead bodies!"
Heard something similar mentioned on Fox news…something like “well there must be some video surveillance footage!" I’m not sure who said it because I was only half paying attention at the time - I don’t usually watch Fox and had quickly reached a state of nausea and stopped paying full attention. I think it was mentioned on psycho Bill O’Reilly’s show. ~sigh~

anart said:
I offer my hand, however I may...

Lord knows enough here (including you) have offered theirs to me and all who wish to find their way out.

An eyewitness report on one of the earliest shootings: "A lot of our friends live in [West Ambler Johnston Hall] and we heard that a girl got shot and killed in the stairwell, and that it was, like, 7:15 [a.m.]. A lot of people go to class at 7:45 [a.m.], so everyone was just talking about how they couldn't believe that they let students out at 7:45 to go to their 8 a.m. classes, because someone had just gotten shot and killed 30 minutes before. ..."

_http://www.roanoke.com/news/wb/xp-113296

Also on that site the official count of the people injured, which was 26 or 28 earlier, is now down to 15. Odd how the number dropped all of a sudden.

Azur said:
Only 499967 more bodies to go in order for America to understand Iraq's pain.
Anart said:
They are special; they are Americans; the death of thirty three of them warrants one thousand times the news coverage of the death of one million of anyone else - especially anyone brown-ish and living on oil.
like palestinians for ziocons hundreds of thousands cold-blood murdered iraqis are like roaches for average amerikan patriot Joe.
i was reading through the night here and immediately after THIS switching on TV and listening pathetic rants of US officials on how 'ugly, unhuman, deadly' Virginia greenbaum murder is presented is beyond sick beyond everything
not to say Virginia murder is not 'unhuman' but WHAT the hell they are doing to millions of Iraqis every f... ing day
how many generations of palestinians have to live in hell to average Joe to relate to them and feel what palestinians feel every minute of their lives stolen from them?

A rather graphic the photo the Roanoke Times is using on it's front page today: _http://www.roanoke.com/clicks/default.aspx?url=/pdfs/041707_frontpage.pdf

You'll never see anything like that regarding Iraq in any mainstream publication.

salleles said:
Slightly offtopic, but notice the Alex Jones family exposing themselves BIG time on this issue:

According to gun rights activists such as Aaron Zelman of Jews For The Preservation of Firearms, VA Tech has "blood on its hands" for disarming the 21 victims who could potentially have defended themselves against the killer.

http://www(dot)infowars(dot)com/articles/us/va_tech_massacre_another_gov_black_op.htm

http://retecool.com/uploads/olaf/images/alexjones2.jpg
Jones is an idiot. I would be like him of course to capitalise on this to boost his profile, and with none other than Jews For The Preservation of Firearms! Jews are only 2% of the US population. Seems like a strange group to have on his show. Aren't there many other bigger gun lobbies in America that would be a natural second choice?

check out their website http://www.jpfo.org/

"America's Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership". Hmmm...

Then again, maybe "revolution" is what Jones is all about

Joe

anart said:
Ockham said:
The first information was vague but improved as the day went on. The first information on the shooter was that he was Asian. Then, in about an hour, it changed to American-Asian, [MSNBC]. Then, in another hour, it was all gone. The news conference from the university only revealed he was male, and no connection has been made or released with that male with both shootings.
Yes, it is interesting. CNN is also reporting that students reported the shooter wearing, and I quote, "The students tried to blockade the door, but the shooter -- dressed in 'a Boy Scout-type outfit' -- made it inside."

Why 'boy scout type outfit'? Why not military or hunting or camping - was he wearing a kerchief or badges? It's really very odd.
Makes ya wonder what goes on at certain boy scout camps...

Joe

Well, they say he was a "fellow student". Strange that other students didn't recognize him...

http://www(dot)msnbc.msn.com/id/18134671/

Federal investigators told NBC News’ Pete Williams that they believed the man was a Virginia Tech student in his early 20s. Their identification was delayed for several hours, they said, because the man’s face was disfigured when he shot himself, he carried no ID and an initial check on his fingerprints came up empty.

The man’s two guns, which were bought in Virginia and whose serial numbers had been obliterated, were to be examined at a laboratory of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, Williams reported, citing federal law enforcement officials. That examination was also delayed because authorities had to drive the guns to the lab in the suburbs of Washington after high winds precluded them from using an airplane.

Back
Top Bottom