Putin on TV: Documentaries and TV appearances by the Russian president

Re: The Unknown Vladimir Putin

Some interesting tidbits on Putin by Sharon Tennison, President and Founder of Center for Citizen Initiatives _http://russialist.org/sharon-tennison-russia-report-on-putin/

Excerpt from article said:
The year was 1992: It was two years after the implosion of communism; the place was St.Petersburg. For years I had been creating programs to open up relations between the two countries and hopefully to help Soviet people to get beyond their entrenched top-down mentalities. A new program possibility emerged in my head. Since I expected it might require a signature from the Marienskii City Hall, an appointment was made. My friend Volodya Shestakov and I showed up at a side door entrance to the Marienskii building. We found ourselves in a small, dull brown office, facing a rather trim nondescript man in a brown suit. He inquired about my reason for coming in. After scanning the proposal I provided he began asking intelligent questions.

After each of my answers, he asked the next relevant question. I became aware that this interviewer was different from other Soviet bureaucrats who always seemed to fall in to chummy conversations with foreigners with hopes of obtaining bribes in exchange for the Americans’ requests. CCI stood on the principle that we would never, never give bribes. This bureaucrat was open, inquiring, and impersonal in demeanor. After more than an hour of careful questions and answers, he quietly explained that he had tried hard to determine if the proposal was legal, then said that unfortunately at the time it was not. A few good words about the proposal were uttered. That was all. He simply and kindly showed us to the door.

Out on the sidewalk, I said to my colleague, “Volodya, this is the first time we have ever dealt with a Soviet bureaucrat who didn’t ask us for a trip to the US or something valuable!” I remember looking at his business card in the sunlight–it read Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin.

March 2000: I arrived in St.Petersburg. A Russian friend (a psychologist) since 1983 came for our usual visit. My first question was, “Lena what do you think about your new president?” She laughed and retorted, “Volodya! I went to school with him!” She began to describe Putin as a quiet youngster, poor, fond of martial arts, who stood up for kids being bullied on the playgrounds.

She remembered him as a patriotic youth who applied for the KGB prematurely after graduating secondary school (they sent him away and told him to get an education). He went to law school, later reapplied and was accepted. I must have grimaced at this, because Lena said, “Sharon in those days we all admired the KGB and believed that those who worked there were patriots and were keeping the country safe. We thought it was natural for Volodya to choose this career. My next question was, “What do you think he will do with Yeltsin’s criminals in the Kremlin?” Putting on her psychologist hat, she pondered and replied, “If left to his normal behaviors, he will watch them for a while to be sure what is going on, then he will throw up some flares to let them know that he is watching.

If they don’t respond, he will addres s them personally, then if the behaviors don’t change– some will be in prison in a couple of years.” I congratulated her via email when her predictions began to show up in real time.

Very interesting! It seems like since his youth, Putin has cultivated decency and defend bullied people. Thanks for sharing, Vulcan59.

The article by Sharon Tennison was also carried on SOTT a while ago. It really sums up what Putin is all about.

SeekinTruth said:
The article by Sharon Tennison was also carried on SOTT a while ago. It really sums up what Putin is all about.

Missed that article somehow. Thanks SeekinTruth. Link to the article below on SOTT.net

http://www.sott.net/article/278407-Is-Putin-incorruptible-US-insiders-view-of-the-Russian-presidents-character-and-his-countrys-transformation

This article was published 4-27-2014 and gives a glimps of Putin's Spiritual side.

Russian "Doomsday Plane" Flies For 4th Consecutive Day; Accompanies Putin On Spiritual Mission (video's)
_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-04-27/russian-doomsday-plane-flies-4th-consecutive-day-accompanies-putin-spiritual-mission

Following three consecutive days of missions by the Russian "Doomsday Plane", i.e. the Tupolev Tu-214SR communication relay aircraft, which as we reported first on Friday, has been circling in proximity to Finland, above the island of Valaam in Lake Ladoga, moments ago, deep in the Russian night, the plane which traditionally accompanies Putin took off from Moscow's Vnukovo airport and is once again making loops over Valaam island.

It appears that the reason for the now daily flights centered on the island of Valaam, is that Putin is visiting his “spiritual mentor” in a monastery located on the island far from the mainland, the Valaam monastery is one of the Russian Orthodox Church's holiest and most isolated sites.

Those who wish to learn more about Putin's fascination with the Valaam monastery monks can do so with this BBC report investigating the growing assertiveness of the church - and its relationship with the Russian government ...

... and also watch the following RT documentary as he meets the monks, mucks in with the volunteers, and encounters a special group of children in one of most spiritual places in the country.

Hilarious! Putin – Obama Split Screen at 70th D-Day Anniversary in France
_http://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/hilarious-putin-obama-split-screen-at-70th-d-day-anniversary-in-france/

Jun 7, 2014 - Posted by Lada Ray
You could cut the tension with a knife between Putin and Obama at the D-Day celebration in France. The body language is priceless! Putin is certainly amused at Obama’s.

Watch: (2 RT video's)

And while we are at it, let’s see the new president-elect of Ukraine Poroshenko’s body language. It was a huge surprise for many that Poroshenko was invited. In this invitation is seen a desperate desire of the West to legitimize the results of the Ukraine elections. Putin spoke to Poroshenko in the presence of Angela Merkel for 15 minutes. Watch Poroshenko’s expressions during that conversation:

The body language of these three people clearly demonstrates who’s who here, don’t you think?

Watched this video using Hegelian Dialectic to look at Putin and whats at play in the world. It is fairly up to date in time and posses some interesting ideas of Putin himself, along with war zones such as Syria, Ukraine and the rest of the mess the PTB have inflicted upon the world. Unfortunately, I don't have any background on this website-video producer, which there seems to be a number of video's listed along this line.

It seems very presumptuous in some ways, yet has some aspects that seem to fit things; similarly to what Antony Sutton discusses. I don't generally always trust YouTube(s), so as always, discretion/awareness is advised.

Titled:

Vladimir Putin Traitor to the New World Order.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY

Published on May 8, 2014

Vladimir Putin Traitor to the One World Government & The NWO.
Pictured is a young Vladimir Putin, who was part of the KGB security team.
We see him introducing his son to the U.S President Ronald Reagan.
Also pictured is Michael Gorbachev.
Vladimir Putin came to power with the sponsorship of Boris Yeltsin: Yelstsin came to power with the sponsorship of the Russian Oligarchs.
For Millennium, the Cabal has been using the Heligian Dialectic.
The Hegelian Dialectic was the policies of George Hagel a German Philosopher.
All historical events emerge from a conflict between opposing forces.
The whole purpose of the dialectic is to control the masses like herding sheep.
Whenever people see a group or belief system as "evil" they instinctively move to the political opposite of what they identified as threatening.
Putin's role was to follow Yeltzins footsteps as the Heligian Dialect was already played out in bringing the two nations, the U.S and Russia together.
But something terrible has gone wrong for the Cabal and their world take over.

Interesting, even if only speculation:

The Mysterious Genealogy of Russian President Putin
_http://english.pravda.ru/business/finance/05-11-2002/1528-putin-0/#.U8SKm2ofzys.email

Vladimir Putin is a relative of all royal families of Europe

Russian president Vladimir Putin was a mystery almost for everyone during the moment of his election. He seemed to be a man with no past, inspired with the symbol of the new epoch, but deprived of historic roots. The research, which was conducted by journalists from the Russian city of Tver, became a sensation. As it became known, the parents of the Russian president came from the Kalininsky area of the Tver region.

The president’s family tree is not traced after Putin’s grandfather Spiridon Putin, who left the Tver governor for St.Petersburg at the age of 15. Vladimir Putin’s grandfather was a serious, reserved man of immaculate honesty. Spiridon Putin became a good cook. He worked in fancy restaurants in St.Petersburg before the revolution of 1917. Later, he was invited to cook for Lenin himself. When Lenin passed away, Spiridon Putin started working at one of Stalin’s dachas. Putin’s grandfather managed to survive the horrid period of the Soviet history. When he retired, he was living and cooking at a holiday camp of the Communist Party. Vladimir Putin tells about his grandfather that he was a man, who liked being silent most of his time.

The researchers did not manage to trace the origin of this last name – Putin. The world-wide web knows only one Putin – Vladimir Vladimirovich. So, using online search engines is absolutely not good for that. No other scientists of history, no dictionary mentions anything about the name Putin amid tens of thousands of other names.

On the other hand, there has been recently a surprising fact discovered. Vladimir Putin looks like Prince Mikhail Tverskoy. They both are not tall, with little hair and similar noses. Is Putin an offspring of the Tver prince? This hypothesis was getting more and more real. The name Putin is not mentioned amid the Russian names. This means that the name is of the artificial origin.

This name has appeared recently, somewhere in the middle of the 19th century. All Putins originally came from the clan of Putins from the Tver region. Illegitimate offsprings of noble families were often given cut names. For example, Russian writer Pnin was an illegitimate son of Field Marshal Repnin. There were lots of other occasions like that – Betskoy instead of Trubetskoy, Gribov instead of Griboyedov. The new names of unofficial clan branches were formed by means of deduction: a syllable was simply taken out of it.

The family book of the Tver region mentions the name of Putyanin – a clan of Russian princes. This clan gave a lot of outstanding military leaders to Russia, as well as artists, politicians and priests. This is one of the oldest clans in the Russian history. If President Putin is a descendant of the Putyatins clan, this means that Vladimir Putin has a relation to all royal families of Europe.

Gennady Klimov
Maria Orlova

Based on the materials from the Tver newspaper Karavan

Note - Another play on "Putin" can be seen in Rasputin the Russian peasant, mystic, faith healer and private adviser to the Romanovs.

Thanks Pashalis and Keit for the links of the documentary about Putin,well to be honest i decided to find some information about the situation in Russia from the beginning of the '90 because right now I'm reading Naomi Klein's Shock Doctrine and in one of the chapters she explains how the econmists from Economic school of Chicago with their fellows from the IMF with Yeltsin the the president of Russia have looted the country,destroying the economy and the people in it that from '92 till '98 thanks to Yeltsin and gang there were ~ 74 million starving people ,practically the middle class was annihilated in comparison in '89 there were only 2 million people who had a harsh life.So when Putin came to power on 31 December 1999 as is told in the documentary he received a broken country and it took all these years to rebuild all that was looted in those dark days of Russia back in the early '90 thanks to USA gov ,foreign corporations and off course greedy Russians bastards who became oligarchs overnight.I will say that after watching this documentary i definitely have a more objective idea of who is Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, i think he is a great man who loves his country his brothers and sisters who want to give to his people a decent life and make the Russian nation great again as once was many,many decades ago.

angelburst29 said:
Interesting, even if only speculation:

<snip>

This name has appeared recently, somewhere in the middle of the 19th century. All Putins originally came from the clan of Putins from the Tver region. Illegitimate offsprings of noble families were often given cut names. For example, Russian writer Pnin was an illegitimate son of Field Marshal Repnin. There were lots of other occasions like that – Betskoy instead of Trubetskoy, Gribov instead of Griboyedov. The new names of unofficial clan branches were formed by means of deduction: a syllable was simply taken out of it.

The family book of the Tver region mentions the name of Putyanin – a clan of Russian princes. This clan gave a lot of outstanding military leaders to Russia, as well as artists, politicians and priests. This is one of the oldest clans in the Russian history. If President Putin is a descendant of the Putyatins clan, this means that Vladimir Putin has a relation to all royal families of Europe.

Geeze, they drag out this nonsense over and over again. Not saying it's not possible, but it does get tiresome for them to try to connect everyone who ever does anything to psychopathic royal families.

Laura said:
Geeze, they drag out this nonsense over and over again. Not saying it's not possible, but it does get tiresome for them to try to connect everyone who ever does anything to psychopathic royal families.

It's more ridiculous when you learn about Putin's childhood, or about his parents, that somehow survived the grave hunger of WWII. His farther was giving all his food to his mother (that ones collapsed and lay on the street half a day because of the hunger), and was forced to stop doing it, or he would die. After the war they were simple workers, poor, so Putin from the early age learned to be strong and depend only on himself.

All of this is from the 5th part of the Unknown Putin, that soon will have English subtitles.

English language website for President of Russia with transcripts of speeches etc.

http://eng.kremlin.ru/transcripts

Oops, don't know what happened, but this video is actually the end of part 2 and the beginning of the 3d part. And there are no subtitles.
That's the 3d part:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV4uCjvsGAc

Keit said:
Oops, don't know what happened, but this video is actually the end of part 2 and the beginning of the 3d part. And there are no subtitles.
That's the 3d part:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV4uCjvsGAc

Yes, 37mins 54secs, that's the same video... isn't it?

Are you confused by the fact that each part opens with the same short introduction, with that presenter sitting at a table?

To see the English captions, you need to click 'caption' on the video. Hold your cursor over the second icon from the left in the bottom right corner.

Back
Top Bottom