Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

From the video before:

donc moi ça a été simple le film est sorti en salles
il a été sélectionné par bcp de festivals pendant deux mois
il a fait la une de rolling stone, nice matin, il a été à Cannes etc,
il a été sélectionné par amnesty international et du jour au lendemain j'ai été totalement censurée
j'ai tout photographié comme un bon enqueteur et non pas journaliste
j'ai toutes les preuves
j'ai les preuves d'un effacement total des fichiers d'amnesty
j'ai été accusée d'être l'oeil de moscou
la personne qui a sélectionné mon film a été virée d'amnesty international
il n'y a plus de traces sur internet hormis les photos que j'ai prises
mes comptes twitter ont été fermé et la presse n'a plus jamais parlé de mon film
il y a eu un black out total
ensuite il faut savoir que pour projeter un film en salles ça prend 4 mois c'est un dossier administratif
le CNC a mis 2 ans à me répondre
deuxièmement il y a eu ce fameux Benoît Vitkine que vous connaissez tous,
qui a fait un copié/collé de mon titre, il a pris donbass comme titre
et qui a eu le prix Albert Londres où il raconte uniquement des conneries
ensuite, j'ai eu plusieurs attaques sur internet, comme quoi j'étais un agent
on a essayé de descendre le film
j'ai commencé à attaquer sec et ils ont effacé mon nom de sites extrêmement grossiers et d'une rare violence
ensuite j'ai été inscrite sur la liste des journalistes à abattre par l'ukraine, vous savez, celle qui a été dénoncée par reporters sans frontières, 100 personnes, en donnant les mails etc, et j'en fais partie
je suis interdite de 10 ans de territoire en ukraine

la question qui se pose c'est qu'est-ce qu'on a à gagner nous en tant qu'européens à faire le jeu d'une politique de l'otan, est-ce qu'on aurait pas davantage intérêt à coopérer avec la russie au lieu d'en faire le "grand méchant"
est-ce qu'on a pas une politique trop atlantiste?
je pose les questions, je pense qu'on est tous d'accord ... et voilà
aujourd'hui il n'y a plus de diplomatie française, il n'y a plus de politique étrangère
nous sommes devenus des vassaux des états-unis et c'est dommage, de Gaulle aurait été très peiné

translation

so for me it was simple the film was released in theaters
it was selected by many festivals for two months
it made the front page of rolling stone, nice matin, it was in Cannes etc,
it was selected by amnesty international and overnight I was totally censored
I photographed everything like a good investigator and not a journalist
I have all the evidence
I have proof of a total deletion of the amnesty files
i was accused of being the eye of moscow
the person who selected my film was fired from amnesty international
there are no more traces on the internet apart from the photos that I took
my twitter accounts were closed and the press never talked about my film again
there was a total blackout
then you should know that to project a film in theaters it takes 4 months it is an administrative file
the CNC (Centre national du cinéma et de l’image animée) took 2 years to answer me
secondly there was this famous Benoît Vitkine whom you all know,
who copied/pasted my title, he took Donbass as the title
and who won the Albert London prize where he only talks bullshit
then I had several attacks on the internet, saying I am an agent
they tried to destroy the movie
i started attacking hard and they erased my name from extremely rude and violent sites
then I was put on the list of journalists to be killed by ukraine, you know, the one that was denounced by reporters without borders, 100 people, giving emails etc, and I am one of them
i am banned from 10 years territory in ukraine

the question that arises is what do we as europeans have to gain by playing into the hands of a nato policy, would it not be in our interest to cooperate with russia instead of making it the "big bad"
don't we have an overly Atlanticist policy?
I ask the questions, I think we all agree here... and that's it
today there is no more French diplomacy, there is no more foreign policy
we have become vassals of the United States and it's a shame, de Gaulle would have been very upset

https://www.rt.com/news/551486-us-ban-oil-gas-russia/

US bans Russian energy imports​

A senator earlier explained that it’s the ‘cost of standing up for freedom’ as oil and gas prices threaten to hike further

US President Joe Biden has announced a ban on Russian oil and gas imports in response to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine on Tuesday, a move that threatens to send global gas and oil prices even higher than the record-setting costs the commodities are already fetching.
The president called on the nation to use the events as an opportunity to transition to renewable energy, insisting that if “no one has to worry about the price at the gas pump in the future, tyrants like Putin won’t be able to use fossil fuels as weapons against other nations.”
Biden warned oil and gas companies against jacking up prices unnecessarily, declaring that while “Putin’s war against Ukraine is causing gas prices to rise…it’s no excuse to exercise excessive price increases or padding profits or any kind of effort to exploit the situation or American consumers.”
“Russia’s aggression is costing us all, and it’s no time for profiteering or price-gouging,”
Biden said, hailing the blanket ban on all imports of Russian oil and gas as “another powerful blow to Putin’s war machine.”
“This is a step we are taking to further inflict pain on Putin,”
the president boasted, even while acknowledging “there will be costs as well in the US.”

Americans will have to pay for what Senator Chris Coons (D-Delaware) called “the cost of standing up for freedom” in the coming weeks as the sanctions are expected to send energy prices soaring worldwide.

Ahead of Biden’s announcement, the Democratic senator told CNN that the price of oil could very well double to $300 per barrel, with gas prices more than tripling to $10-$14 per gallon.

The repercussions from the price shock will be felt worldwide, he continued, as costs continue to surge. Acknowledging that “the strength of our sanctions, of the costs we’re imposing on Putin…are more successful and more sustainable when they’re coordinated,” he praised the administration for working together with Europe on the looming import ban instead of pushing ahead unilaterally.

“We have to realize that it’s a global integrated market, it is tough to just turn on the taps and increase production quickly - it’s not like phoning up Amazon,” he explained, cautioning “we are going to see increased gas prices here in the US, in Europe they will see dramatic increases in prices, that’s the cost of standing up for freedom and of standing alongside the Ukrainian people. We need to see the cost and benefit here.”

READ MORE: Nickel price hits record high on supply woes
The senator also admitted the White House has been in negotiations with its once-sworn enemies in Venezuela and Iran, two major oil producers Washington is suddenly seeing in a new light for their potential to bail out countries soon to be running on empty in the absence of Russian energy supplies, but argued the focus should be on Canada first. However, he acknowledged Putin “had Western Europe over a barrel” - literally and figuratively - regarding the highly sought-after commodities.

Russia is the second-largest oil exporter in the world, while the US is the largest oil consumer. While Moscow supplies only about 7% of US oil, Europe is much more heavily reliant on the nation for its energy supplies.

Fresh polls claim that Americans are willing to pay more at the pump in order to stick it to Putin. A Quinnipiac survey conducted over the weekend, which found 71% of Americans supported a ban on Russian oil even if it led to higher gas prices. More than half of respondents (56%) even suggested the US hadn’t gone far enough with its sanctions and called for tougher moves.

I really think they think they'll get away with it somehow because it's pretty stupid any way you look at it, the only thing I can think of at the moment is that they're really taking advantage of this crisis to push their grand reset agendas...although I don't see how it couldn't be otherwise.
What if the psychos cant really see anything beyond themselves and their plans like a little child that can only say mama or pappa because of limited vocabulary.

i dreamt the russkies rebuilt my damaged property overnight with an endless iteration of pretty creations. I marveled at the show of the execution of all the wonderful things that can be built in the place of the dreary old that was damaged beyond repair, if designed with love. Maybe we should have faith and try to see this incursion as a creative act of love?

Last edited:

To reinforce those currently already in play in the Ukraine, new proxy Jihadie Ratlines reinforcements out of Turkey; dressed, armed, primed and ready.

As if nazi fascists were not enough, these guys will be staged on CNN soon, no doubt, as freedom fighters for Ukrainians while shooting them in the back. Expect the White Helmets to be reanimated and arrive any day.

New from The Washington Potty Post regarding the darlings of Syria:
“We are here to help our Ukrainian brothers and sisters in any way we can,” Raed Al Saleh, the leader of the White Helmets, told me in an interview. Putin’s goal is to break the will of the civilian population, he said, and there are no limits to the savagery of his troops. “The Russian military has no principles. They respect no human rights. They have no standards or ethics,” Saleh said. “The Ukrainians are facing the most ferocious, unethical, criminal killing machine that exists in the world today, which we have been facing for the last seven years.”
:headbash:

Well Kosovo is inhabited by Albanians like 95% I think, so I support their independence and they are pretty much independent state, although not recognized by Russia and China. Similarly I express support for Catalonia, Scotland or Texas to do what they want in terms of their independence if they choose so. I support Donbass as well but also rights and independences of the peoples in Russian federation if they want that.
I dont think there are any similarities.

Kosovo is not even close to independent state. I think it is just a theritory around the Bondstil military base. It is a center for recruiting criminals to fight the empire proxy wars around the world. It is just a big mercenary recruitment center. Mercenary from there were fightinh in Syria , Libia and now Ukraine. The main industry there is drug and weapon trafficking.

Their "government" is pretty much the same as the current Ukrainian government. So, you cant compare Kosovo with Catalonia, Scotland or Texas. THey are not even close.
And by the way most of the Balkan countries are also not even close to independent countries. They are just puppets of the empire in their war against Russia and against real freedom of people and their countries.

Saudi Arabia and the UAE playing their cards in this geopolitical reshuffling by not submitting to US demands of increasing oil production to curb the spike in prices, serving their own interests but also aligning themselves to the Sino-Russian alliance.

The UAE also recently signed a major investment deal with India aimed at boosting bilateral trade to $100bn+ over 5 years.
It's quite clear where they stand.

Agree. But for now those MIGs will eventually take off from Poland, not from Ramstein. This was ironic response to embarrasing proposal. Poland gov just confirmed what reiterated few times before: right now they will not send any jets or hard weapon.

Sending jets will be violation of international law. In this context - suicide mission as direct agression. If they want us dead they will do at least with accompanion of nato but not alone.

Btw... Embarassing is also that local media is trying to make serious case out of it or manipulate news to achieve as much sensation as possible... as usual 😒

Yeap, but not the worst move from the Polish Gov. - Pentagon rejected this proposal, because "Proposal is too risky, because USA and NATO do not want conflict with Russia" - OMG🤯

For USA is too risky, but for Poland it was ok... History repeating.

The famous "Polish hospitality" in action.

Matteo Salvini, the leader of the Italian far-right, anti-EU Northern League, came to Poland as a member of his country's parliamentary mission. On Tuesday, he appeared, among others, in Przemyśl, where during a press conference there was an incident with the participation of the town's president Wojciech Bakun. - I have no respect for Mr Salvini. His presence in Przemyśl is extreme insolence - said Bakun about Salvini. The Polish local government official showed a T-shirt with the inscription "Army of Russia", similar to the one the Italian politician wore near the Kremlin in 2017. The politicians' joint conference lasted about two minutes.

Tragedy. God I want to another world.
Programming complete.
Apparently, the same t-shirt with Putin's likeness was later used as a doormat at the entrance to a train station.

Watching the people around me I find that I never would have expected them to have so much hate in them. It just needed some kind of catalyst for that hatred to creep out of them. My colleagues at work have a hell of a laugh at the video of a lady's dog pooping on a picture of Putin, for example.

All thanks to the warmongers who will flee anyway because that's probably the guaranteed alternative.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

'CIA director William Burns is announcing the capitulation of Ukraine.'

US spy chief warns of ‘ugly next few weeks’ in Ukraine

8 Mar, 2022
US spy chief predicts ‘uglier’ urban fighting as Russian offensive presses ahead with ‘scant regard for civilian casualties’

Ukraine faces an “ugly next few weeks” as Russia’s military offensive intensifies, leading to increasingly fierce urban fighting and more civilian casualties, CIA director William Burns told US lawmakers on Tuesday.

Testifying in a House Intelligence Committee hearing, Burns argued that President Vladimir Putin is “angry and frustrated” over the slow progress of Russia’s Ukraine campaign and has “no sustainable political end game in the face of what’s going to continue to be fierce resistance from the Ukrainians.”

“Where that leads, I think, is for an ugly next few weeks in which he doubles down . . . with scant regard for civilian casualties, in which urban fighting can get even uglier,”
Burns said. “The one thing I’m absolutely convinced of -- and I think our analysts across the intelligence community are absolutely convinced of -- is, the Ukrainians are going to co
ntinue to resist fiercely and effectively.”

Putin has said Russia attacked Ukraine to protect the breakaway Donetsk (DPR) and Lugansk (LPR) People’s Republics and to “demilitarize and denazify” Kiev amid a NATO-backed weapons buildup. He also claimed that the offensive is aimed only at military targets.

Burns accused Putin of predicating the Ukraine offensive on erroneous assumptions about Kiev’s fighting prowess and Western Europe’s response. He said Putin also bet that amassing large foreign currency reserves would “sanctions-proof” the Russian economy and that military modernization would enable a “quick, decisive victory at minimal cost.”

“He's been proven wrong on every count,”
Burns claimed. “Those assumptions have proved to be profoundly flawed over the last 12 days of conflict.” He added that rather than seizing Kiev within two days, as allegedly planned, Russia’s military has been unable to fully encircle the Ukrainian capital after nearly two weeks of fighting.

Burns blamed the war on Putin’s “deep personal conviction” to dominate and control Ukraine. “He’s been stewing in a combustible combination of grievance and ambition for many years,” the CIA director said, adding, “He doesn’t believe Ukraine is a real country. He’s dead wrong about that. Real countries fight back.”

Lt. General Scott Berrier, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, accused Russia’s military of having a “bad plan” in Ukraine. He claimed Moscow has suffered 2,000 to 4,000 troop deaths so far. However, he conceded that the estimate was made with “low confidence” and was based on “some intelligence sources but also open source.”

Burns said Russian military casualties in Ukraine have been far higher than Putin anticipated. “He’s likely to double down and try to grind down the Ukrainian military with no regard for civilian casualties,” the CIA director added.

'Nuland to Senate Foreign Relations Committee: We are working with Ukrainians to prevent the truth to come out.'

US comments on Ukrainian ‘biolabs’

8 Mar, 2022
Washington confirms it is working with Kiev to prevent Russia from accessing the laboratories

US Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland has confirmed that Washington has been involved in an effort to make sure no “materials” Ukraine keeps in its biolabs end up with the Russian military.

“Ukraine has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned… Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of,” Nuland said on Tuesday as she testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

“We’re working with Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach,” she added.

The Russian military previously claimed that the Ukrainian authorities have been hastily destroying dangerous materials, including highly pathogenic bacterial and viral agents they allegedly kept in laboratories linked to the Pentagon.

On Monday, Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov said the documents seen by the Russian military suggest that some of these laboratories worked with anthrax, among other things. Kirillov also claimed that the only reason Kiev reportedly moved to destroy the materials was out of concern that Russian experts “will highly likely prove Ukraine and the US have been in violation of the Biological Weapons Convention,” once they study the samples.

While Moscow has expressed concern over the alleged development of bioweapons in Ukraine, Nuland appeared to preemptively blame Russia for any potential release of hazardous materials amid the ongoing military conflict.

Nuland agreed with Senator Marco Rubio that if a chemical or biological “incident” or “attack” takes place in Ukraine, then Russia would be the culprit.

“There is no doubt in my mind, senator, and it is a classic Russian technique to blame on the other guy what they’re planning to do themselves,” she said.

Kiev has denied it was designing bioweapons. The Pentagon said speculation about its involvement in these programs in former Soviet states is ‘Russian disinformation’.

US concerned about being caught violating Biological Weapons Convention — Russian envoy

9 MAR, 2022

If you believe the maps of backbone providers in Russia, then this Cogent has little in common with Russia:
here is a map that can be enlarged Магистральные сети связи в России, 2021

Cogent is on the map. I never said that this will have a major impact on the russian interconnection.

screeny.png

Almost all Russian Internet traffic goes through St. Petersburg/Leningrad region to Finland (Kotka, Helsinki) and further to Sweden (Stockholm) and Germany.
In addition, in 2021, Rostelecom laid the St. Petersburg-Kalingrad highway along the bottom of the Baltic Sea, which is wholly owned by Russia and has links with Western Europe.

Yes, but they can still cut connectivity at the termination points like in stockholm for example. I hope they wont do it.

From yesterday :

Russian forces are concentrating in the eastern, northwestern, and western outskirts of Kyiv for an assault on the capital in the coming 24-96 hours. The Russians are bringing up supplies and reinforcements as well as conducting artillery, air, and missile attacks to weaken defenses and intimidate defenders in advance of such an assault.

It is too soon to gauge the likely effectiveness of any Russian attempt to complete the encirclement of Kyiv or to seize the city at this time. If Russian troops have been able to resupply, reorganize, and plan deliberate and coordinated simultaneous operations along the several axes of advance around and into the capital, they may be more successful in this operation than they have in previous undertakings. Operations near Kyiv in the past 72 hours have not offered enough evidence to evaluate that likelihood.​

View attachment 56303

Funnily enough I had seen this map just hours earlier as I was looking into the stories of war harpies and briefly what had happened since then.
The above is from the Institute for the Study of War whose founder is supposedly Kimberly Kagan whose husband, Frederick Kagan is obviously a contributor. The same Kagan, which Jordan Peterson felt inclined to talk to twice recently. The AEI was also a contributor to the above of which Frederick is a resident scholar. The AEI is a neocon think tank.
Kimberly is one of the war harpies mentioned here and which I happened to look at yesterday so as to update it a little. Here is a relevant snippet of what I wrote then:
The Institute for the Study of War advances an informed understanding of military affairs through reliable research, trusted analysis, and innovative education. We are committed to improving the nation's ability to execute military operations and respond to emerging threats in order to achieve U.S. strategic objectives. ISW is a non-partisan, non-profit, public policy research organization.
In other words, it is not non-partisan at all, but serving the empire in its drive for conquest and domination.

Funnily enough I had seen this map just hours earlier as I was looking into the stories of war harpies and briefly what had happened since then.
The above is from the Institute for the Study of War whose founder is supposedly Kimberly Kagan whose husband, Frederick Kagan is obviously a contributor. The same Kagan, which Jordan Peterson felt inclined to talk to twice recently. The AEI was also a contributor to the above of which Frederick is a resident scholar. The AEI is a neocon think tank.
Kimberly is one of the war harpies mentioned here and which I happened to look at yesterday so as to update it a little. Here is a relevant snippet of what I wrote then:

In other words, it is not non-partisan at all, but serving the empire in its drive for conquest and domination.
It can be, but I just thought like why not post this map as well, to a big degree it resembles many other maps.

I dont think there are any similarities.

Kosovo is not even close to independent state. I think it is just a theritory around the Bondstil military base. It is a center for recruiting criminals to fight the empire proxy wars around the world. It is just a big mercenary recruitment center. Mercenary from there were fightinh in Syria , Libia and now Ukraine. The main industry there is drug and weapon trafficking.

Their "government" is pretty much the same as the current Ukrainian government. So, you cant compare Kosovo with Catalonia, Scotland or Texas. THey are not even close.
And by the way most of the Balkan countries are also not even close to independent countries. They are just puppets of the empire in their war against Russia and against real freedom of people and their countries.
Well I would not agree because they have their institutions, army-defence forces,police etc. as well as recognition by almost 100 states (97) including 3 members of security council, and yes they are not comparable with Catalonia, Soctland or Texas because these are not recognized by anyone as much as I know nor they ask for that.
We can almost agree about Balkan countries /governments, but I would say it in different way that they are puppets, easily controlled/directed by the west for the purpose of many things.

Back
Top Bottom