Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

'Is US preparing a nuclear attack on Russia?'

I don't think it is likely but theoretically anything is possible I suppose. I makes good headlines I think.

From the one article:
As far as we know, the Americans have no plans to deploy nuclear weapons in Poland, but according to Kaczynski, this could quickly change under the influence of Russia's special operation (ed.) in Ukraine. According to him, it would be a logical step to have nuclear weapons on the eastern border of the NATO zone, ”
Подробнее на: Польша объявила о развёртывании в стране ядерного оружия США

The Cs mention about bombs:

Session 15 January 2003:
Q: Yet, you said the United States would be bombed, and on another occasion you said there would not be a nuclear war.

A: "Bombs" are not all "nuclear." And, there are "natural bombs."

Why Arab Mercenaries Fight For Russia

Yemen is the largest humanitarian crisis that no one discusses. As I mentioned: “People are not driving around with “We Stand With Yemen” bumper stickers, and schools are not requiring children to make sense of this war. The public does not discuss or shed tears for the people of Yemen who live in unfathomable conditions because they are not a piece of the larger agenda and no one can profit off of their suffering at this time.”
It appears that Saudi Arabia and Qatar feel similar sentiments. “The humanitarian suffering that we have seen in Ukraine, and everyone is talking about it right now… has been the suffering of a lot of countries in this region for years and nothing happened,” Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani stated. “We have never seen a global response to address those sufferings.”
He went on to note the forgotten people suffering in Syria, Palestine, Afghanistan, and Libya. Countless people, in the hundreds of thousands, have been killed from these seemingly endless conflicts and millions have been displaced – forgotten and discarded by the West.

Ukraine’s Zelensky has criticized Russia for helping Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad to secure power in 2015. Russia did in fact help fight the Islamic State group and pushed them out of areas of Iraq and Syria. Putin has called on people from the Middle East to provide backup. “If you see that there are people who want of their own accord — not for money — to come to help … then we need to give them what they want and help them get to the conflict zone,” Putin told Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu at a security council meeting in Moscow.
Considering the dire economic situation for countless individuals across numerous Middle Eastern nations, the prospect of having a stable income is a deal many men cannot refuse. Yet, in addition to the money, the lack of Western support for these nations has caused a sense of resentment toward Ukraine and its Western allies. Putin postured himself as an ally many years ago.

I just saw a video on Intel Slava claiming to be a pro Russia rally in Berlin today. Anyone heard anything about this? The video does show a lot of cars flying Russian flags

The „land, food and gold“ comment is presented in that short video section bjorn brought up here, and which I quoted, that claims that this is what Putin said.

Google translate has a voice option. Although it doesn't work perfectly

Translation:

Many countries in the near future can start sure and will convert paper and digital scans into real reserves of goods land food gold and other real assets.

The translation of the tweet I shared seems to be correct. I don't know where I can find the full transcript.

These people are special, as that takes real courage.

Apparently in that part of Germany there is large group of people with ties to Russia.

Good to see !!!!!

The Ukrainian authorities and their stormtroopers are going full Nazi. The whole country will see who saved them.

Pfft lol won't see it. Russia can and does win in real battles, but in terms of the war for the minds in terms of the information war, Ukrainian / Western propaganda wins uncompromisingly. Ukrainian propaganda works on 20/10, squeezing victories out of any informational occasion, I have already heard a bunch of times they say that * the time will come and it will become obvious to everyone that propaganda differs from reality *, well, after a month we can confidently say - no, they won’t notice (and they won’t notice in the coming a couple of months in the worst-case scenario of years). What contrasts sharply with Russian work with the public, if you take Russian telegram channels that forum members from Russia threw here, you just need to read the comments under any post related to the withdrawal of troops from the Kiev region, Chernigov region there 90+% of the comments are criticism of the General Staff, theses about betrayal and incompetence of the generals and what is perhaps the most significant, few people really believe that this retreat is the original plan (here you can add the fact that military-civilian administrations in the occupied territories began to be created only a month later, which obviously hints at the fact that they hoped for the collaborationism of local elites and the surrender cities because there is simply no other explanation for such slowness). But perhaps the key informational factor in the retreat of the troops is that it completely breaks the slogan * Russians do not abandon their own * - they abandoned them; those people who still remain pro-Russian (and I don’t think that there are many of them because thanks to information superiority an unprecedented nazification is taking place, because if Russian murderers, maniacs, rapists, necrophiles, marauders, then why pity them, why take them prisoner so many people think) will see that cooperation with the Russian troops is mortally dangerous, suddenly they come up with a new stage of the operation for which it will be necessary to retreat and then the Ukrainian troops will exterminate all collaborators as in Bucha.

If this article is true, then expect NATO countries to start asking the Bank of England for their gold!

The Mother of European conflicts

If history is any guide, hostilities will explode the instant the EU member states individually or collectively rightfully demand a yet-non-existant fully independent world-class functionally detailed audit of the EU gold supposedly still in ´custody´ at the BoE. This should take plenty of time and is the perfect excuse for delaying the whole process always under the exclusive perview of London, not Brussels.

These people are special, as that takes real courage.

Apparently in that part of Germany there is large group of people with ties to Russia.

Good to see !!!!!

Russians living in Berlin and Germans of Russian origin staged a demonstration at the Treptower Park Soviet/Russian war memorial in Berlin today.

"About 900 people took part in a motorcade with Russian flags in Berlin on Sunday. The parade with several hundred vehicles was registered as an event with the title "No propaganda in school - protection for Russian-speaking people, no discrimination," according to Berlin police.

A sign read: "Stop hating Russians". Several cars carried flags in the Russian national colors of white-blue-red."

boillot220403_prorussla-4_1649001311.jpg

B.Z. tabloid report

2022-04-03 22_08_39-Window.jpg
Here's a screenshot of what German youtube looks like right now. Note that even Bild has now fallen in line with the "putin bad russians evil" agenda, even though they were the only news agency that voiced critical views about Corona and vaccinations.
1. Viele Berichte über Grausamkeiten = Many reports about cruelty (refers to a "Butschka massacre")
2. Olaf Scholz is quoted as saying "Putin and his supporters will feel the consequences". The video title says "Scholz is finally calling Putin's cruel actions warcrimes".
3. Same as the second one.
4. Horror at discovered corpses: Russia leaves the area around Kiev in desolation.

It doesn't seem to occur to the journalists why exactly Russia would want to cause massacres among the civilian population and what they'd gain from it (same as why it doesn't make any sense that Russia would waste cruise missiles that cost millions on civilian structures or populations unless they're concealing something important)

Back
Top Bottom