Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Intel Slava Z Telegram channel says the serial number of the missile that hit Kramatorsk train station matches the stock of the Ukranian army. If true, then that's the smoking gun (not that we needed one).

Added: It seems like other Tochka-U missiles used previously by Ukraine had very close serial numbers to the one used at Kramatorsk, making it most likely that they came from the same stock:

Last edited:
from Chile, nothing; either with google translator configured in English or in Spanish, but if I remove the r from the word Russians, it throws the suggestion:

1.png

3.png

2.png5.png
@Elisasheva Wow, this looks like a place where orcs could be born 😅

More or less the same thing came to mind, Mordor precisely.

In recent times it is seen that they smell more and more the fear of defeat, I would not be surprised if the "April Drop Dead Date" has to do with many of these and other lies coming to light.

Zelensky says one of the EU leaders asked him to "show him proof that the situation in Bucha was not staged"

The Ukrainian president did not reveal the identity of the politician.

The Ukrainian president, Vladimir Zelenski, has assured that "one of the leaders of the European Union" asked him for proof that the alleged war crimes committed in the town of Bucha were not a setup.

In an interview granted to the German newspaper Bild, the journalist Paul Ronzheimer asked Zelenski about the worst thing he had heard in recent days, and the president replied that it was the words of "one of the leaders of the European Union", who said: "Show us proof that this really happened, that it wasn't staged." Zelenski has refused to reveal the name of the politician in question and only specified that it was not German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

Zelenski dice que uno de los líderes de la UE le pidió "mostrarle pruebas de que no fue un montaje" la situación en Bucha

Last edited:
I watched one episode of a docu-series called 'The Unknown War'. It presents WWII history from the perspective of Russia, specifically that of the Red Army's resistance to Hitler's forces. I watched this episode, #13, the Liberation of Ukraine:

It's an old school doc, with somewhat overbearing music (!) and lots of grainy war footage - tank movements, explosions, etc., but also portraits of notable people at the time who have since become legends, and also the aftermath of the war - destroyed buildings and the dead and the surviving witnesses torn by grief. It is sparse on the kind of details of the conflict that we're gathering here on this thread. Despite its drawbacks, however, it was quite useful in broadening my historical perspective. Ukraine has been a battleground before - and it was the Red Army who liberated the population from what seems to have been quite a brutal Nazi occupation. I'd had a sense of this history of conflict in Ukraine, but no specific understanding, nothing that made it real or clear to me. The visuals of this documentary helped me, and I felt like I could see into this history for the first time (having almost zero prior knowledge).

Particularly eye-opening was the depiction of the liberation of Kiev. Hitler's forces were arrayed in machine gun nests on the high ground of the Western bank of the Dniepr. The Red Army crossed from the East, using makeshift rafts, under intense machine gun fire, in wave after wave. The sheer level of sacrifice involved in such an endeavour is something that's totally breathtaking to consider. It's not really in my scope of experience to even understand. The term 'Forlorn Hope' is used by Mary Balogh in the romance novels to describe a high-risk military mission where the chances of survival are slim. This term comes to mind as I consider the mettle involved in rowing a makeshift raft across open waters with no cover under machine gun fire - with an uphill battle and eventually close combat with the Nazis on the other side as the reward. Incredibly, eventually this mission was accomplished.

Oftentimes I will see things on a screen, or read things, and they don't really 'arrive'. There are such huge forces at play here on the BBM, and there is so much information coming in at all times that it can be difficult for me to digest what's actually happening. I know that it's important to maintain a certain degree of distance, a la 'sit back and enjoy the show'. I employ that more or less, but I've noticed that I can sometimes read in an unresponsive or automatic way, without a pause to take a breath, reflect, and question. I know that one can't possibly catch it all, nor should one 'let the war inside'. But I did find that this doc helped me to get closer to what might be called Understanding.

I remember Putin, early in the conflict, conferring honours on a solider who blew himself up with a grenade when surrounded by enemies.

I have signed an executive order on awarding the title of Hero of Russia to Lieutenant Nurmagomed Gadzhimagomedov, regrettably, posthumously. During a battle he confidently lead his soldiers, taking care of his subordinates as a good commander should. Even when he was seriously wounded, he continued fighting to his last breath, blowing up himself, along with the militants who surrounded him, with a grenade. He did that because he knew who he was dealing with – neo-Nazis who torture and brutally murder prisoners.

I read this at the time it was posted, but it didn't really register to me. In what kind of situation does a human being do that? Only in the most serious of situations. I have no context for this kind of action, aside from in movies. I have few living relatives who went through war. It is not spoken about in a real way. There is a gesture - and that's it. Understanding the meaning of war was not part of my upbringing. There were a few chapters of a school textbook when I was a teenager. Movies. Bits of news. Living in Canada is also geographically distant from all of that 'European history'.

Now I'm seeing the evidence of the neo-Nazi brutality mentioned by Putin early on in this conflict. And I'm also seeing my own limitations in terms of understanding war itself, and also the military history of the region, as well as the contemporary culture in Russia that has grown in 'the field' of that history of conflict. And also, Canada's role in all of it. So I'm getting a little more clear on what this all might mean. Understanding for me has been slow, but something is moving. To this end, I also watched a recently made WWII movies about the battle in Brest. These types of films - plus all the contributions on this thread - are helping me to get closer to what exactly is at stake. And also all of your contributions. Thanks, team!

Ukrainian War - April 9 2022 - Day 28 - Evening Update
The visit of Mrs. von der Leyen to Bucha and Kiev is in itself eminently dangerous. It has no basis in the EU treaties. [...] In the past, we used to say "Europe is peace". Should we now say "The EU is war"?
When the President of the EU Commission shows up in Kiev, it may also be in competition to the US. That possibility can not be ruled out. But by doing so the EU needs to respond to the American model already entrenched in the country.

Von der Leyen is former German minister of defence. The EU works parallel with or under NATO. Here is one small example: 28th November 2021 EU Commission President and NATO Secretary General visit NATO StratCom COE in Lithuania, no less. And if it is not "The EU is war", it could be "The EU is at war", which is true financially, as economic sanctions are used as a weapon.

Regarding the EU-NATO financial war against Russia, one can use Vladimir Putin's speech from late March to understand how Russia interprets the situation. The speech was mentioned here:
The transcript of the following speech by Putin was posted earlier. Here is the speech with the transcript in video form:
Putin pointed out a few trends, which may be like half prophecy, against which we can measure the development of events.
I emphasise this again – in a situation where the Western countries’ financial systems are being used as a weapon, when companies from these countries refuse to fulfill their contracts with Russian banks, enterprises, and individuals, when our dollar and euro assets are frozen, it makes no sense to use those countries’ currencies.
However, judging by the statements made by some politicians, they are willing to disregard their citizens’ interests so they can enjoy the good graces of their overseas master and overlord. This is the opposite of populism. People are urged to eat less, put on more clothes, and use less heating, give up on travel – presumably for the benefit of the people who are demanding this kind of voluntary deprivation as a sign of some abstract North Atlantic solidarity.
Regardless of this, the decisions that are being made, one after another, are pushing the global economy towards crisis. They are leading to the disruption of production and logistics chains, an increase in global inflation and the aggravation of inequality, to a decline in the living standards of millions of people, and to the tragedy of mass famine in the poorest countries, as I have just said.

Naturally, the question arises: Who is responsible for this? Who will be held accountable for this?

Obviously, the United States will again try to resolve its problems – just its own problems – at the expense of others. In part, it will trigger a new wave of emission and budget deficits. The deficit has soared enormously and inflation is setting records in both the leading European countries and in the United States. In the process, they are trying to blame us for their own economic mistakes; they are always looking for someone to blame. This is perfectly clear, we are aware of this.

I would add that the United States will also try to make money on the current global instability, as it did during WWI and WWII, and its aggressions against Yugoslavia, Iraq and Syria, to name a few. Global markets are falling while the stock value of the companies from the US military-industrial complex is going up all the time. Money is flowing away to the United States, depriving the other regions of the world of development resources.

Attempts to do everything possible to push Europe towards expensive American liquid natural gas fall into the same category. As a result, the Europeans are not only compelled to dip into their pockets but actually to undermine the competitiveness of European companies with their own hands, to remove them from the global market. For Europe, this means large-scale de-industrialisation and the loss of millions of jobs. Another consequence is a drastic reduction in living standards against the backdrop of price increases on food, petrol, electricity, housing and utilities.

This is the price the ruling Western elite are telling people to pay, as I said, for their ambitions and short sighted actions – both in politics and the economy, including the economic war that they are trying to unleash, or in fact have already unleased against Russia.

This did not start just now, nor in the past month. Illegal sanctions and restrictions have always been imposed on our country, for many years. The goal is to curb Russia’s development, undermine our sovereignty, and weaken our industrial, financial and technological potential.

I will repeat that all these sanctions have been prepared in advance and would have been imposed in any case. I would like to emphasise this point. In effect, these are sanctions against our right to freedom, to be independent, to be Russia. They are imposed because we do not want to dance to their tune and to sacrifice our national interests and traditional values.

The “collective West” does not seem willing to abandon its policy of economic pressure on Russia. Moreover, it is certainly going to try to find more reasons for sanctions, or rather pretexts. One can hardly count on any change in their approach, at least in the near future.
Related to the above is Sit back and watch Europe commit suicide, or New revelations shed light on Nazi roots of House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. The latter shows that the current strategy in Europe satisfies other intentions than merely economic. They want to depopulate the planet.

Regarding the visit of Von der Leyden to Kiev and the district Bucha, there is also this peculiarity:
Most remarkable is the trace of the Odin neo-nazi military group, which appear to work from Irpen, just south of Bucha.

The Odin group grew out of the Right Sektor, Battalion 7 and assisted Azov
but was not incorporated into the Ukrainian army in September 2014, as Azov. The Odin group was asked to either leave the ATO area near Donetsk in late 2015 or ... Apparently some did not like them!
Next to Japan and Azov.
Japan has removed the Azov Battalion from the terrorist list.
Japan is not only a vassal of the US, but also has a dispute with Russia over the Kuril Islands. Besides, Azov is probably on level with a few of the notorious Japanese actions during WW2, so all is in good order by removing Azov from their terrorist list.

The spread of the neo-Nazi ideology.
In a previous post by @thorbiorn there was access to PDF book on the war crimes in Ukraine. Part of the book includes a letter to Pompeo by the house of representatives which mentioned Christchurch, New Zealand and a manifesto written by the shooter.

The link has a downloadable PDF that has many interesting details and facts. The following scans of a letter to Pompey are very revealing and include the Christchurch shooter details.
The above quote also revealed that the person who went to Christchurch had been to Ukraine and had been involved with Azov.

Azov is being tolerated now, because they are being used, but also because later they could become useful again in order to create still more pressure, chaos and control. Even if one pretended to outlaw them, there would be possibilities, as one could learn by following the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, where the presence of radicals offered the excuse for the US and allies to move into the countries, stay there for a long time, and if moving out, only doing it very slowly, even reluctantly.

One can consider the role of Azov and similar groups in Ukraine from the perspective of this article: Bought and paid for: How the neo-nazi Ukrainian nationalist movement was nurtured by the CIA post-WWII, which could connect with A Look at the United States' 'Most Terrible War Crimes' Since World War 2 All in all the behaviour of the PTB in Ukraine continues the support of actions and actors they have encouraged over the last many years.

I watched one episode of a docu-series called 'The Unknown War'. It presents WWII history from the perspective of Russia, specifically that of the Red Army's resistance to Hitler's forces. I watched this episode, #13, the Liberation of Ukraine:

It's an old school doc, with somewhat overbearing music (!) and lots of grainy war footage - tank movements, explosions, etc., but also portraits of notable people at the time who have since become legends, and also the aftermath of the war - destroyed buildings and the dead and the surviving witnesses torn by grief. It is sparse on the kind of details of the conflict that we're gathering here on this thread. Despite its drawbacks, however, it was quite useful in broadening my historical perspective. Ukraine has been a battleground before - and it was the Red Army who liberated the population from what seems to have been quite a brutal Nazi occupation. I'd had a sense of this history of conflict in Ukraine, but no specific understanding, nothing that made it real or clear to me. The visuals of this documentary helped me, and I felt like I could see into this history for the first time (having almost zero prior knowledge).

Particularly eye-opening was the depiction of the liberation of Kiev. Hitler's forces were arrayed in machine gun nests on the high ground of the Western bank of the Dniepr. The Red Army crossed from the East, using makeshift rafts, under intense machine gun fire, in wave after wave. The sheer level of sacrifice involved in such an endeavour is something that's totally breathtaking to consider. It's not really in my scope of experience to even understand. The term 'Forlorn Hope' is used by Mary Balogh in the romance novels to describe a high-risk military mission where the chances of survival are slim. This term comes to mind as I consider the mettle involved in rowing a makeshift raft across open waters with no cover under machine gun fire - with an uphill battle and eventually close combat with the Nazis on the other side as the reward. Incredibly, eventually this mission was accomplished.

Oftentimes I will see things on a screen, or read things, and they don't really 'arrive'. There are such huge forces at play here on the BBM, and there is so much information coming in at all times that it can be difficult for me to digest what's actually happening. I know that it's important to maintain a certain degree of distance, a la 'sit back and enjoy the show'. I employ that more or less, but I've noticed that I can sometimes read in an unresponsive or automatic way, without a pause to take a breath, reflect, and question. I know that one can't possibly catch it all, nor should one 'let the war inside'. But I did find that this doc helped me to get closer to what might be called Understanding.

I remember Putin, early in the conflict, conferring honours on a solider who blew himself up with a grenade when surrounded by enemies.

I read this at the time it was posted, but it didn't really register to me. In what kind of situation does a human being do that? Only in the most serious of situations. I have no context for this kind of action, aside from in movies. I have few living relatives who went through war. It is not spoken about in a real way. There is a gesture - and that's it. Understanding the meaning of war was not part of my upbringing. There were a few chapters of a school textbook when I was a teenager. Movies. Bits of news. Living in Canada is also geographically distant from all of that 'European history'.

Now I'm seeing the evidence of the neo-Nazi brutality mentioned by Putin early on in this conflict. And I'm also seeing my own limitations in terms of understanding war itself, and also the military history of the region, as well as the contemporary culture in Russia that has grown in 'the field' of that history of conflict. And also, Canada's role in all of it. So I'm getting a little more clear on what this all might mean. Understanding for me has been slow, but something is moving. To this end, I also watched a recently made WWII movies about the battle in Brest. These types of films - plus all the contributions on this thread - are helping me to get closer to what exactly is at stake. And also all of your contributions. Thanks, team!

the German; Stalingrad is good in case you haven't seen it, it gives you an idea that everyone suffers under the yoke of psychopathy.

If you have Telegram, there is the following footage that reminds me of Canadian truckers on their way to Ottawa. Soldiers need this support, and you can see that it gives them strength. :-)

and it was the Red Army who liberated the population from what seems to have been quite a brutal Nazi occupation. I'd had a sense of this history of conflict in Ukraine, but no specific understanding, nothing that made it real or clear to me. The visuals of this documentary helped me, and I felt like I could see into this history for the first time (having almost zero prior knowledge).
Most people have no appreciation , even those from that period, how much Soviet blood was sacrificed to move the Germans back to Berlin. Hollywood and western film industry was very successful in minimizing this sacrifice. It took a lot of reading and observing the World before I internalized this simple fact. No Soviet Army, no liberated eastern Europe.

RUSSIAN UNITS PUSH TOWARDS KRAMATORKS AMID COLLAPSE OF DEFENSE OF KYIV FORCES IN MARIUPOL​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Russian Units Push Towards Kramatorks Amid Collapse Of Defense Of Kyiv Forces In Mariupol
Mariupol
Units of the Russian Armed Forces, the Donetsk People’s Republics and the Lugansk People’s Republics have been developing the military operation in Ukraine. As of April 9, the most intense fighting is ongoing in Donetsk and Lugansk Regions as well as in the south of Kharkiv Region in the east of Ukraine.
In Mariupol, units of the Russian Armed Forces and the DPR enter the port area of the city. Some sources claim that they have already established control of most of the port area. Intense fighting is still ongoing in the vicinity of Azovstal Plant. However, the plant itself still remains the stronghold of Kyiv’s forces, including members of the notorious Azov Battalion.
Servicemen of Russia and the DPR continue to evacuate civilians from the city of Mariupol. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, during the day more than 80 civilians, including 14 children, were taken out of the basements of residential buildings located near the contact line. Russian-led forces use armoured vehicles to evacuate civilians.
The Russian Defense Ministry added that in the evening of April 8, the Kiev government made a new unsuccessful attempt to evacuate the “leaders of the Ukrainian Nazis” from Mariupol by sea. The Ukrainian dry cargo vessel “Apache” (assigned to the Maltese port of Valletta, under the Maltese flag) that was involved in this attempt was detained by Russian forces.
DPR units with the support from the Russian armed Forces are also involved in positional clashes near Maryinka and Avdiivka. Nonetheless, no notable gains were reported there. Both areas are well-fortified and used by the Ukrainian Armed Forces as strong points to slow down the advance of DPR in the region.
Russian Units Push Towards Kramatorks Amid Collapse Of Defense Of Kyiv Forces In Mariupol
Click to see the full-size image
Meanwhile, LPR troops have been working to expand their foothold in the area of Popasnaya. The town itself and its surroundings are the contested area.
To the north of Popasnaya, in the countryside of the Severodonetsk-Lysichansk agglomeration LPR and Russian units carry out intense strikes on positions of Kyiv’s forces. Sporadic clashes also were reported in the vicinity of the nearby town of Rubezhnoe.
An intense fighting is also ongoing in the area to the south of the town of Izum (south of Kharkiv Region), which has been recently came under control of the Russian military. According to reports, forward units of the Russian Armed Forces already reached the countryside of the towns of Slovyansk and Kramatorks. However, the situation in the area remains unclear and the storm of these strongholds of Kyiv’s forces is not likely in the coming days.
The Russian side reported that during the day, the Russian airpower hit 65 military facilities of Ukraine. These targets included four command posts and communication centers, three warehouses for logistics, as well as 41 strong points and areas of concentration of Ukrainian military equipment.
At the same time. Russian air defense systems shot down three Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles in the air: two – in the areas of the settlements of Mariupol and Kalininskoe, another one – “Bayraktar TB-2” – in the area of the settlement of Sakhnovshchina.
According to the Russian Defense Ministry, since the beginning of the military operation, Russian forces have destroyed 127 Ukrainian aircraft, 98 helicopters, 428 unmanned aerial vehicles, 2037 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 229 multiple rocket launchers, 886 field artillery guns and mortars, as well as 1941 units of special military vehicles.
Mariupol:

A thinking and feeling man's response to attempts to cancel Russian culture in the West.

"An attempt to "abolish" Russian culture

During the Great Patriotic War, not a single Soviet library withdrew Goethe. No orchestra excluded Wagner from its repertoire. And today, Russia also does not abandon Taras Shevchenko or Lesya Ukrainka.

Nobody cancels Twain and Dreiser. No one thinks of throwing O'Henry out of the libraries. No one will ever cancel William Shakespeare and Oscar Wilde, despite the fact that they are both Englishmen and one of them is a homosexual.

We have loved, love, and will continue to love them. We cherish them not because of their nationality, their sexual orientation, or their attitude toward slavery. But because they are more than Englishmen or Americans, more than political views.

They are an asset to the world. And ours, too. By adopting examples of world culture, we do not impoverish our own, but enrich it.
Abolishing Dostoevsky or Tchaikovsky, the West takes nothing away from Russia - only from itself.

Because we are talking about the world heritage, to which Americans, Englishmen, Russians and representatives of many other countries have made their contribution. Tolstoy and Bulgakov do not care how they are treated in the West. They cannot be belittled or humiliated.

Because immortal people don't care about political squabbles. You do not abolish them, you abolish a part of the great culture in you. And Russia will never give up either Shelley, or Villon, or Salinger. We are not idiots.

(c) Yunna Moritz."

When I read your post I thought of a US propaganda film about the role of the Soviet Union during WWII. Perhaps you will find it interesting:

Over the years I have watched many documentaries in order to learn and develop more understanding. It definitely helps!

"I had the impression to be with the international brigades and in fine I find myself with the Pentagon..." comments on CNEWS TV the great reporter Régis le Sommier who comes back from Ukraine and met Americans under Ukrainian uniform.

"The American soldier told us: 'Here, this is ME who give the orders. This is not Ukrainians, this is ME'. He gave his name, this is a fomer soldier of the Iraq war, I made verifications. 'Remove your international 3G card, we will give you another one. Then you sign an agreement until the end of the war'. This is Americans who are at the manoeuvrer. I saw it from my own eyes".

Video (French):

Last edited:
The transcript of the following speech by Putin was posted earlier. Here is the speech with the transcript in video form:

If YouTube says the video is not available, you can click the YouTube link in the video-mask and view it on YouTube...

And here follows the latest speech from Putin in Video format (that was also posted earlier in text form):

If YouTube says the video is not available, you can click the YouTube link in the video-mask and view it on YouTube...

Back
Top Bottom