Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I wonder if Russian knew what would have happened after they liberate these towns & village ?
I think that in general terms, of course, they knew. Here I do not mean exactly what happened, i.e. that grandiose provocation, which is being diligently inflated all over the world. I mean some kind of clean-up, which was bound to happen and bring with it victims as well. Everything that is happening now in Ukraine clearly speaks about this. In the territories controlled by the Ukrainian authorities, people are being repressed for the slightest signs of disloyalty. In the territories liberated from Ukrainians, the leaders of settlements come under attack. I know about two murdered mayors of cities and about the kidnapped daughter of another mayor.
In general, the withdrawal from positions near Kiev itself is not completely clear to me. The strategists actually leading the operation do not explain anything to us, which is probably correct, so there are many versions. I do not want to discuss these versions themselves, in this context it is interesting that in none of all possible versions is the absence of civilian casualties a categorical imperative. There are obvious efforts and successes in minimizing the number of victims, but nothing more. Thus, the withdrawal of troops from positions around Kiev was dictated by some strategic considerations, despite the obvious prospect of a certain number of victims.

Я думаю, что в общих чертах конечно же знали. Здесь я не имею ввиду именно то что произошло, т.е. ту грандиозную провокацию, которая старательно раздувается во всем мире. Я имею ввиду некоторого вида зачистку, которая обязательно должна была произойти и принести с собой и жертвы в том числе. Все то, что происходит сейчас на Украине однозначно говорит об этом. На территориях подконтрольных украинским властям репрессируются люди за малейшие признаки нелояльности. На территориях освобожденных от украинства под удар попадают руководители населенных пунктов. Мне известно о двух убитых мэрах городов и о похищенной дочери еще одного мэра. В целом сам отход с позиций около Киева мне не понятен до конца. Стратеги реально руководящие операцией нам ничего не объясняют, что наверно правильно, поэтому существует множество версий. Сами эти версии мне не хочется обсуждать, в данном контексте интересно то, что ни в одной из всех возможных версий отсутствие жертв среди мирного населения не является категорическим императивом. Есть очевидные усилия и успехи в сведении количества жертв к минимуму, но не более того. Таким образом отведение войск с позиций вокруг Киева было продиктовано некими стратегическими соображениями, не смотря на очевидную перспективу появления некоторого количества жертв.

This was first mentioned on Telegram, and I checked it myself. Perhaps there is some explanation for it, but when you try to translate "dear Russians" it tries to correct you to "dead Russians". I checked several other nations, and there is no such suggestion.

1.jpg
2.jpg

The maps in this article clearly show the level of apparent control on the global scale.

The map is very interesting @Hi_Henry. Thanks.

The article had an interesting comment about Dimitry Peskov who is the equivalent of Putin's press secretary.

God only knows, but the goal is to associate “Russians” with “atrocities” in what is left of the mind of the eagerly scatophaging serfs in Zone A.

In the meantime, inside Russia a scandal is brewing with the latest statements of Dmitry Peskov who said a lot of very dumb things in his latest interviews. Frankly, the day Putin fires Peskov I will personally feel an immense sense of relief. During peacetimes having folks like Medinski and Peskov is painful enough, but during war times folks with their mindset are a real DANGER for Russia as they are directly injecting fear, uncertainty and doubt in the mind the the Russian public. The only good news, but it is very good, is that more and more Russians are getting really upset with these characters: they support Putin and the military operation, and they are really getting fed up with the Atlantic Integrationists and their way to patronize 5th columnists (which is what Peskov did).

I very much hope for the day when the likes of Peskov and Medinski are given their retirement package and are replaced by a completely different kind of person.

I hope this analysis of Peskov is not correct but I am not in a position to know the details of his competence.

Note that I assume that all local figures (mayors, politics) of towns and villages support the current regime (or were simply placed at these positions), thus, what the local figures declare publicly is not relevant to what the average population thinks about. But despite this fact, it must be bugging the hell out of some people's heads right now in these "liberated" ukrainian localities.

Which is also part of denazification. Sadly Ukraine has to suffer in order to learn. When this war is over, the majority of them want nothing to do with Kyiv anymore. Instead, they will follow the path of Lugansk and Donetsk and form their own republics only to later join Russia by Referendum. The Russian Empire will be restored, not by conquest, but naturally. That's my prediction at least.

This was first mentioned on Telegram, and I checked it myself. Perhaps there is some explanation for it, but when you try to translate "dear Russians" it tries to correct you to "dead Russians". I checked several other nations, and there is no such suggestion.

View attachment 57581
View attachment 57582
The work of the translator is based on machine learning algorithms which are based on statistics. First, the algorithm found that the words "dear" and "dead" were similar enough to be a typo. Combining this with the fact that the possibly more frequently written or searched word on the Internet (or at least in that part of the Internet scanned by Google) in the neighborhood of "Russians" is the word "dead" than the word "dear", thus translator implied "dead" as a solution to this "typo."

For someone who is interested in it, it's rather clear, although I wrote it as a curiosity for those who are not interested in computer science.

I hope this analysis of Peskov is not correct but I am not in a position to know the details of his competence.

Unfortunately it is. Some people still try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but many Russians would prefer him to shut up and not further muddy the waters or ruin perception of Russians. He is not a diplomat, so when he talks to foreign media that already wants to discredit us, his various "inaccuracies" only make things worse.

Many Russians are also very angry that he called Russian entertainer Ivan Urgant "a patriot", when he was excusing his rapid departure to Israel right after the beginning of the operation. When he announced that he was coming back, Peskov called him a "true patriot". Apparently Urgant returned to only sell his real estate, since he plans to move to Israel.

Combining this with the fact that the possibly more frequently written or searched word on the Internet (or at least in that part of the Internet scanned by Google) in the neighborhood of "Russians" is the word "dead" than the word "dear", thus translator implied "dead" as a solution to this "typo."

Thank you for the explanation! So do you mean that in this particular area of the internet Russian people write more often "dead Russians" than "dear Russians"?

Could you check where you live and see if you don't get it?

Well, all I can say is that I also keep scratching my head on the reasons why Peskov would give such interviews to western Propaganda outlets in this situation. I can remember at least two such interviews that Peskov gave recently (one very recently). Don’t get me wrong, but I think he clearly doesn’t make the situation better with what he is doing there, when it come to the perception of the „collective west“. There are only very few people who are equipped to counter trap interviews like that, where psychopathic manipulation is part and parcel of the „interview“ and the clear goal is to smear you no mattet what.
And Peskov doesn’t seem to be the best person to counter something like that. And even the best and most experienced people can have a really hard time in such interviews.

So, naturally one wonders if Peskov is doing that on his own initiative? Does he feal the need to do so, „convincing“ Putin that he can and should do that? Or is Putin not involved at all and is just letting him do it because he doesn’t really care about the western propaganda nonsense anymore?

I view it pretty similarly to Alex Christoforou‘s analysis:

Last edited:
Unfortunately it is. Some people still try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but many Russians would prefer him to shut up and not further muddy the waters or ruin perception of Russians. He is not a diplomat, so when he talks to foreign media that already wants to discredit us, his various "inaccuracies" only make things worse.

Many Russians are also very angry that he called Russian entertainer Ivan Urgant "a patriot", when he was excusing his rapid departure to Israel right after the beginning of the operation. When he announced that he was coming back, Peskov called him a "true patriot". Apparently Urgant returned to only sell his real estate, since he plans to move to Israel.

One would have thought that at least after the first such interview with a western propaganda outlet, Peskov should have realized his bad performance and its consequences. But no, just a couple of hours/days ago, he did another such interview.

Chechen leader Kadyrov: "Mariupol is 98 percent liberated from Neo Nazis. Only separately fortified shelters of Bandera are still to be eliminated, including those barricaded on the territory of the Azovstal metallurgic plant, which the Nazis converted into a real fortress"
(Source: War in Ukraine on Telegram)

1649498095974.png
General view of the steel plant Azovstal

Back
Top Bottom