Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

This is a propaganda video from the Ukrainian news network targeting the English speaking audience. The commentators of the video are so blinded it defies reality. It is obviously staged, and is verbal garbage, vocalizing how Ukraine is winning the war. At one point it shows a segment of an SBU call intercept of someone calling to inform that the Azov plant is under fire the response was F**ck! The video about 7 mins long it's unbelievable

Defenders of Mariupol. The battle rages on​

I'm no gamer, however I've seen some of the latest played, and some scenes in that first video (1:33) sure look like virtual shooting. Could be mistaken.
And this humane treatment of Ukrainians captured. A warm place and a hot meal.

Yes, the Russians have honor, rules of engagement, and if only people in the west would wake up and realize the juxtaposition between forces and reality.

The West is quickly depleting their stockpiles which they build up during the past 2 decades 😂

The German Armed Forces spoke out against the supply of heavy weapons to Ukraine.

The Deputy Inspector General of the Bundeswehr said that Berlin itself needs such weapons in order to manage the armed forces, as well as train new military personnel.

I have friends who know about the fact that the Caste of the ancient Levites (today represented by the deep state) pushed into war with Russia all those who fought against it. They infected people's brains with viruses of various ideologies, from cosmopolitanism to Nazism.
But not now. Despite the evidence of pure evil, which like a cobweb has entwined the West today.
They can't look at this mess from a distance because they are in it.
The programming is indeed complete. I thought the way people showed their ignorance for the most part during the plandemic was the height of the psychological operation on humanity.

I was so wrong.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I have friends who know about the fact that the Caste of the ancient Levites (today represented by the deep state) pushed into war with Russia all those who fought against it. They infected people's brains with viruses of various ideologies, from cosmopolitanism to Nazism.
But not now. Despite the evidence of pure evil, which like a cobweb has entwined the West today.
They can't look at this mess from a distance because they are in it.
The programming is indeed complete. I thought the way people showed their ignorance for the most part during the plandemic was the height of the psychological operation on humanity.

I was so wrong.

It is the first time I hear about this Caste of ancient Levites. @ziutek , pray tell who are these dudes, and why are they called ancient?

It is the first time I hear about this Caste of ancient Levites. @ziutek , pray tell who are these dudes, and why are they called ancient?
That's what Douglas Reed, among others, called them.
Here is an excerpt from the book The Zion Controversy:

"In formulating their Law, the rulers of Judah - the Levites - drew what they
they found useful from the legacy of other nations, remaking it in their own fashion. They began with
the only righteous God, whose voice (according to oral tradition) sounded from a burning
bush, to turn him, in the next five books of his written Law, into a racist
racist, bribed Yahowah, promising land, wealth and dominion over others in exchange for
ritual sacrifice at a certain place."

OK.
This medical website, Medical Definition of Levite has the following about the dudes mentioned above.

DEFINITION OF LEVITE​

Reviewed on 3/29/2021
Levite: A member of an ancient caste of hereditary Jewish priests. Membership in the Levites is determined by paternal descent. The Levites have traditionally been considered the descendants of Levi, a son of Jacob. However, research has disclosed an unusual genetic signature called R1a1 on the Y chromosome in more than half of Levite males of Ashkenazi Jewish origin. (The Ashkenazi Jews, from whom most American Jews descend, are one of the two main branches of Jews.) The R1a1 signature on the Y chromosome in the Levites appears to have originated in Central Asia and is thought to have come from the Khazars, a Turkic tribe whose king converted to Judaism in the eighth or ninth century. Modern-day descendants of these converts make up a large proportion of the Ashkenazi Levites today.

Maybe they are the ancient gate keepers for meds and the info about meds. Plausible.

Hi Liza. Listened to the first 2 vids. The whole thing started way before 800AD. The Baal types were already in the exodus. But there is some actuality to it, as Zelenski said Ukr could become more like Israel. As i see it, some of the Kantek bloodlines have special genes that elevate talents for good or bad. So as much as wanting to grow groups in evil, eradication of persons with big talents for good can be a priority for the evilists. But the Cs said that since WW2 the bloodlines watered down.
Here we try to grow our talents for good. Thats more promising than fighting the Khazars. FWIW.
Thanks Cope. I think it was 72,000 years when Nephalim came to our planet. But maybe way before that even.

From Maria Zaharova:

Here's the translation Marii Zaharowa:

"Biden: "Let's be very clear about why we have such high prices now. There are two reasons: the first was the coronavirus "..." The second big reason for inflation is Vladimir Putin "..." When we saw the latest statistics: last month 70% of the increase in inflation was a consequence of Putin's price increases "..." I'm doing everything I can to make sure prices fall."

Tell me about the "Russian propaganda" now. What is now being carried in the White House and on American TV is, to use their own language, the mother of all propaganda. "Let's be very clear." One minute they have a U.S. president from Putin, the next they have high prices from him.

The cause of inflation in the U.S. is the crisis of the liberal economic model, whose only resource is the imperialist, invasive way of solving domestic problems. And these phenomena have been exacerbated by the actions of the U.S. Administration, detached from reality. After all, Trump's motto "let's make America great again" was exactly that - to restore the greatness of a country whose economy was based on free competition, labor and talent. The dictatorship of liberalism left nothing of these principles behind.

Biden should have made his point clearer: The cause of inflation in the U.S. is that the liberal economy has failed the pandemic test, and he and his team have contributed to it."

It seems to have moved a little

The mass surrender and retreat of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from Donbass were recorded
Ukrainian troops are leaving Donbass en masse.

This afternoon, a massive withdrawal of Ukrainian troops from the territory of Donbass was noticed. This is primarily due to the fact that the so-called triangle located between the localities of Severodonetsk, Rubezhnoye and Lisichansk can be quickly surrounded, and a grouping of several thousand military and mercenaries will be squeezed and quickly defeated.

It is known that very significant forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and mercenaries are concentrated in this area, however, after the situation with Mariupol, Ukrainian troops, probably contrary to Kiev's wishes, decided to begin a large-scale retreat from this region. It is noteworthy that one of the reasons for the retreat is that the Russian military special operation is aimed primarily at taking control of the territories of the Luhansk and Donetsk People's Republics, and therefore, the Ukrainian military are trying to save their lives in this way, without hindering the actions of the Russian army, as well as the units of the LPR and DPR.

"According to the information currently available, a lot of Ukrainian troops are leaving the so-called triangle (Rubezhnoye - Severodonetsk - Lisichansk district) at these minutes. I will not say yet where, what and how, so as not to disclose the tactical operational situation. That is, there is a very great hope that it will be like a Flint. They just left, that's all. And then, of course, they will have a lot of "surprises" in other places, and they know about it, so I think there will be further mass surrender of peacekeeping forces," the LPR "PERSONS" news agency reports.

The Ukrainian side has not yet commented on the mass retreat of Ukrainian troops from the region.

Зафиксирована массовая капитуляция и отступление ВСУ из Донбасса

Yes you are right Ina. That name is a great 'catch-all' and was what sparked the interest in the videos in the first place, evidently.
I agree with you, but it is time to untangle the names to find the way out, around, up, through or ... to move a tiny step ahead of the situation. Many videos have a lot of emotional content that is fogging the CSI. But hey! Perhaps I should help my opinion in this regard more quiet, watch the videos and give you feedback.

THE RUSSIAN MILITARY IS USING SURVEILLANCE BLIMPS TO KEEP EYE ON DONBASS (VIDEO)​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
The Russian Military Is Using Surveillance Blimps To Keep Eye On Donbass (Video)
File image.
The Russian military has begun to use surveillance aerostats to keep an eye on supply lines and hot fronts in the Donbass region.
On April 20, TV Zvezda aired a report showing a АVK-05 surveillance aerostat that was recently deployed over an unspecified part of Luhansk to enhance situation awareness and security measures in the region.

The AVK-05 aerostat can operate as high as 1,000 meters with an endurance of up to 75 hours. The aerostat is usually equipped with an electro-optical\thermal imaging system with an effective range of ten kilometers. Footage from the surveillance system can be directly relied to command centers.
The tactical aerostat is recommended to be deployed at a wind speed of no more than 15 meter per second. However, if necessary, it can be deployed at a wind speed of up to 25 meters per second.
The AVK-05 is easy to deploy and operate. The entire system is operated by six personnel and can be moved in two vehicles only.
The aerostat is reportedly being developed to support new payloads, like radar, communication relay and electronic warfare systems.
The Russian military has been using tactical surveillance aerostats like the AVK-05 to secure its bases in Syria, mainly Hmeimim Air Base in Lattakia, for several years now. These low-cost systems have been proven to be effective and reliable.
The use of aerostats in Donbass will lower reliance on drones in secure areas and provide the Russian military with better situation awareness around the clock.

Back
Top Bottom