Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

RUSSIA RELEASES TEN FOREIGN MERCENARIES CAPTURED IN UKRAINE AFTER SAUDI MEDIATION​

Russia released ten foreign mercenaries who were fighting in Ukraine after successful mediation efforts by Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the Kingdom Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced on September 21.

In a statement shared by the Saudi Press Agency, the ministry said that a plane carrying the ten mercenaries arrived from Russia to Riyadh.

The mercenaries, five British citizens, one Moroccan, one Swede, one Croat, and two Americans, were captured by the Russian military and its allies in the area of the special operation in Ukraine. The Saudi Crown Prince had been in direct contact with the Russia and Ukraine as a part of the mediation efforts for their release.

“The Ministry of Foreign Affairs expresses the gratitude and appreciation of the Government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the Russian Federation and to Ukraine for their response to the efforts made by the Crown Prince for the release of the POWs [Prisoners of War],” the ministry said in its statement.
Following the announcement, the Saudi Al Arabiya TV revealed ongoing efforts to secure a prisoner swap of 50 Ukrainians in exchange for 200 Russians. The upcoming swap will reportedly include Viktor Medvedchuk. The Ukrainian politician and businessman, who hold views close to Russia, was arrested by Kiev authorities in April.

The Russian military and its allies have captured thousands of Kiev troops and many foreign mercenaries since the start of the special operation in Ukraine.

The decision to release the ten mercenaries came just hours after the announcement of a partial mobilization in Russia meant to support the still-ongoing operation. Moscow, which is bracing for a decisive battle in Ukraine, appears to be still open to diplomacy.

If the 300k mobilisation could be done covertly there would be no point in informing the population about it at all.
I don't think there is anything covert here. The Russian people know that once they have served their regular army time it is a given that they can be called upon in these such situations to defend the motherland.
The information was more a formality and in keeping with protocol IMO. Any descent would most likely come from manipulated puppets or the ignorant.

Just to reiterate, Russia has more than a million active personnel plus 2 million reservists. They will not be conscripting the general populace to raise 300k men.
Putin clearly said that they will be bringing in people who have previous experience and are well trained for this. They need people who are willing and able to fight on a high level, not kids who've merely went through mandatory military service.

Following the announcement, the Saudi Al Arabiya TV revealed ongoing efforts to secure a prisoner swap of 50 Ukrainians in exchange for 200 Russians. The upcoming swap will reportedly include Viktor Medvedchuk. The Ukrainian politician and businessman, who hold views close to Russia, was arrested by Kiev authorities in April.
We are officially silent about this. All sorts of telegrams and other social networks put forward different versions. However, in my opinion, such a practice can lead to sad consequences. They will simply stop taking prisoners altogether. If earlier they were captured, even if not all, but still, and even provided medical assistance, now they will kill on the spot. This is an obvious reaction. I will put forward my own version. Perhaps this is a hidden command to stop taking prisoners, because there are so many prisoners. No one can say this openly, but this is how they will achieve what they want. Nonsense, of course, but who knows...

У нас официально об этом молчат. Всякие телеграммы и прочие соцсети выдвигают разные версии. Однако, на мой взгляд подобная практика может привести к печальным последствиям. Просто перестанут брать в плен совсем. Если раньше в плен брали, пусть не всех, но все таки, и даже медпомощь оказывали, то теперь будут убивать на месте. Это очевидная реакция. Выдвину и я свою версию. Возможно это скрытая команда прекратить брать в плен, ибо пленных и так много. Открыто такое никто не может сказать, а вот так добьются желаемого. Бред конечно, но как знать...

Last edited:
We are officially silent about this. All sorts of telegrams and other social networks put forward different versions. However, in my opinion, such a practice can lead to sad consequences. They will simply stop taking prisoners altogether. If earlier they were captured, even if not all, but still, and even provided medical assistance, now they will kill on the spot. This is an obvious reaction. I will put forward my own version. Perhaps this is a hidden command to stop taking prisoners, because there are so many prisoners. No one can say this openly, but this is how they will achieve what they want. Nonsense, of course, but who knows...
I don’t even know how to comment on the news about the release of mercenaries and Nazis from Azov ...
It looks like a betrayal of those who are being mobilized, those who are fighting at the moment.🤬

I don’t even know how to comment on the news about the release of mercenaries and Nazis from Azov ...
It looks like a betrayal of those who are being mobilized, those who are fighting at the moment.🤬
I will say that I am genuinely surprised that you are still not used to it. That's why I don't share your optimism about " this year will end with the Vinnitsa-Zhytomyr front line".

I will say that I am genuinely surprised that you are still not used to it. That's why I don't share your optimism about " this year will end with the Vinnitsa-Zhytomyr front line".
We should not get used to this, the betrayal of the russian traitorous elites is not the norm for the Russian world and it is impossible to get used to it. This is the norm for Western democracies and these Nazis are a victory for Zelensky and the United States on Twitter, not at the front.

RUSSIA RELEASES TEN FOREIGN MERCENARIES CAPTURED IN UKRAINE AFTER SAUDI MEDIATION

Russia released ten foreign mercenaries who were fighting in Ukraine after successful mediation efforts by Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the Kingdom Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced on September 21.

In a statement shared by the Saudi Press Agency, the ministry said that a plane carrying the ten mercenaries arrived from Russia to Riyadh.

The mercenaries, five British citizens, one Moroccan, one Swede, one Croat, and two Americans, were captured by the Russian military and its allies in the area of the special operation in Ukraine. The Saudi Crown Prince had been in direct contact with the Russia and Ukraine as a part of the mediation efforts for their release.

The Russian military and its allies have captured thousands of Kiev troops and many foreign mercenaries since the start of the special operation in Ukraine.

The decision to release the ten mercenaries came just hours after the announcement of a partial mobilization in Russia meant to support the still-ongoing operation. Moscow, which is bracing for a decisive battle in Ukraine, appears to be still open to diplomacy.

We should not get used to this, the betrayal of the russian traitorous elites is not the norm for the Russian world and it is impossible to get used to it. This is the norm for Western democracies and these Nazis are a victory for Zelensky and the United States on Twitter, not at the front.

I can see little wrong about exchanging probably mostly Nazis and/or severely pathological people with russian soldiers that are hold captive by monstrous people. In fact, it can be considered a sensible/decent thing. If Saudi‘s want to have those Nazis, let them have it. In that way Russia also doesn’t have to deal with them any longer. I think it is much more important to get those Russians back.

I can see little wrong about exchanging probably mostly Nazis and/or severely pathological people with russian soldiers that are hold captive by monstrous people. In fact, it can be considered a sensible/decent thing. If Saudi‘s want to have those Nazis, let them have it. In that way Russia also doesn’t have to deal with them any longer. I think it is much more important to get those Russians back.
The problem is not that it's done, but when it's done. And this was done just at the start of partial mobilization. Not very motivating recruits.
On the other hand, this may be a signal to not take the Nazis prisoner!

That's... That's exactly what your elites think "just a win on Twitter not at the front" and I absolutely don't understand how in 8 whole months of fighting you can be so blind not to see that those victories on Twitter are what have kept things going for so long. Not to mention the fact that the information campaign is Zelensky's main weapon. I've been saying all along that the information component of the SMO is lame on both feet, but before it did not affect the bulk of the population, so it was tolerable. Now, when there is a mobilization campaign, the West is spinning the discontent into a Maidan in Moscow, these kinds of reticences play into the enemy's hands. And there is no need to say *you want all plans to be discussed? That is not how chess is played* no, it is the elementary absence of any kind of dialogue between the elites and the masses, even in its infancy. Especially there is no contact with young people, if political talk shows are for the main voters in the form of pensioners, the younger generation does not watch TV, Zelensky is doing great with it.
In general, perhaps it is not bad to let the Russian boat rock, for eight months the nationalization of the oligarchic elites has not happened, so as Svetlana Dragan said, they just need a crisis and the system needs tension to renew the elites, if they cannot take care of the information component (and other problem) they will pay for it.

VIDEO

I'm reading the full transcript and the "bluff" was meant in a specific context:

"Washington, London and Brussels are openly encouraging Kiev to move the hostilities to our territory. They openly say that Russia must be defeated on the battlefield by any means, and subsequently deprived of political, economic, cultural and any other sovereignty and ransacked.

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction – nuclear weapons – against Russia.

I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have. In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.

All the goals of the special operation declared by the Russian Federation in Ukraine will be fulfilled, no matter how long it takes - Lavrov

Translation:

RU troops will bring down Stepan Bandera statue in Lviv. Full demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine, nothing less.

That's... That's exactly what your elites think "just a win on Twitter not at the front" and I absolutely don't understand how in 8 whole months of fighting you can be so blind not to see that those victories on Twitter are what have kept things going for so long. Not to mention the fact that the information campaign is Zelensky's main weapon. I've been saying all along that the information component of the SMO is lame on both feet, but before it did not affect the bulk of the population, so it was tolerable. Now, when there is a mobilization campaign, the West is spinning the discontent into a Maidan in Moscow, these kinds of reticences play into the enemy's hands. And there is no need to say *you want all plans to be discussed? That is not how chess is played* no, it is the elementary absence of any kind of dialogue between the elites and the masses, even in its infancy. Especially there is no contact with young people, if political talk shows are for the main voters in the form of pensioners, the younger generation does not watch TV, Zelensky is doing great with it.
In general, perhaps it is not bad to let the Russian boat rock, for eight months the nationalization of the oligarchic elites has not happened, so as Svetlana Dragan said, they just need a crisis and the system needs tension to renew the elites, if they cannot take care of the information component (and other problem) they will pay for it.
Here I almost completely agree. In the information war, Russia is losing outright. Literally everyone is talking about it, but no one can do anything worthwhile with it. I tend to think, or I want it to be so, that in this case, the folk wisdom in the form of a proverb will be true - Russians harness for a long time, but then they drive fast.

Вот тут я практически полностью согласен. В информационной войне Россия проигрывает вчистую. Об этом говорят буквально все, но никто ничего путного с этим сделать не может. Я склонен думать или мне хочется, чтобы так было, что и в данном случае будет верна народная мудрость в виде пословицы- русские долго запрягают, но потом быстро едут.

Back
Top Bottom