Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Who really cares what this demented pedophile has to say. Putin decides what the reality on the ground will be. And everyone, enemies and allies alike understand this to some degree.

All eyes are on Putin.
Obviously it doesn't matter... sorry if that was irrelevant, I'm just a little amused by the situation and the not-so-unexpected reaction of the US clique (more irrelevance...) , because the guy here Biden only knows how to read the teleprompter and not even for that is it good from what we have seen.
he's not there not even aware of what is being added-amending the speech.
Also, in case the obvious wasn’t clear yet. Should the regions vote for Russia (which is VERY likely, of course), and sooner or later become a part of russian soil, any attack and provocation on those lands will be considered an attack on Russia, legally and militarily. My guess is that Putin will again emphasize this point in a speech before and/or after those regions join, as another warning to the west, to wise up quickly.
I guess that's partly what the aviation troops housed on the border for some time are for... these referendums at some level have to be coordinated with the Russian command to avoid further disruption of their development by the Ukrainian troops.

Last edited:
Obviously it doesn't matter... sorry if that was irrelevant, I'm just a little amused by the situation and the not-so-unexpected reaction of the US clique, because the guy here Biden only knows how to read the teleprompter and not even for that is it good from what we have seen.
he's not there not even aware of what is being added-amending the speech.

Sorry I did not meant it like that and I think it is relevant that you did share it.

My comment was meant to say that Biden and the collective West are not as important as they think they are.

Biden is up next at the UN

James Tankersley

Sept. 21, 2022, 11:00 a.m. ET8 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
James Tankersley
Reporting from New York
A senior administration official says President Biden did not thoroughly rewrite his speech in light of Russia's new mobilization efforts for the war in Ukraine. Mr. Biden and his aides had prepared for such an announcement, and the president merely adjusted a few lines of his planned remarks.

UN live updates:

Sorry I did not meant it like that and I think it is relevant that you did share it.

My comment was meant to say that Biden and the collective West are not as important as they think they are.
Even so, it still seems somewhat irrelevant to me since it will surely be a protocol speech, full of hysteria and without real weight in terms of changes in the results of the conflict.
4g2re0.jpg

Yeah, Putin will be a hard act to follow.

Very true and I think Putin is keenly aware of exactly that fact while it is probably also one of his biggest fears.

Putins primary mandate and number 1 priority is very clear: The well being of Russia and Russians. And I think he takes that VERY seriously. In that effect I think he knows exactly the experience/power/abilities that primarily he himself (along with his team) possess.

I think Putin knows exactly (and fears) what will happen as soon as he is not there anymore (better than anyone else can really understand). Practically speaking: Putin is keenly aware that as soon as he is gone, it is pretty unlikely that anyone can even remotely follow in his footsteps, and things in Russia likely will go south quickly, UNLESS, he attempts something very bold that nobody ever really attempted in that way in history, as long as he still has the power to do so. Besides the very real threat of assassination, he isn’t the youngest anymore and he knows it. Putin might be thinking, rightfully/objectively so IMO, something like; „somebody has to do it and I am the only one with the needed abilities/powers and experience“. What I‘m getting at here is that I think Putin is willing and bold enough to attempt quite some „radical“ and/or blunt moves to leave Russia at the best possible security/stage/starting point, for a longer period after he is gone. I’m sure that he doesn’t want to be the person who „has to do it“ and doesn’t like it one bit either, but he has to do it.

So, I think Putin isn’t bluffing at all and is willing to go very far, farther and bolder than anyone before (in that way) in history. And father than anyone expects. But, only, if he needs to, which, as it stands now and likely will continue to so, seems to leave him no other choice. He needs to leave Russia in the best possible position after he is gone, hoping to at least let it prosper for quite a while after him. And he has the powers to do so and knows exactly what bold steps he has to take (as it stands now) to achieve it.

Last edited:
Apparently in Moscow and other cities people went out on the streets protesting against mobilization.

Sergey Markov: All the mobilization notifications have already been handed over to all 300 thousand today.

Funny. Some stuff from an unnamed channel.

Military registration and enlistment offices in Russia do not work at 5:00 in the morning (and they do not work at 7:00 either).
In my city, the military enlistment office starts work at 10:00. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday are days off. Tomorrow is Thursday, they are NOT WORKING.
By law, subpoenas are served in paper form, it is simply physically impossible to distribute 300,000 paper sheets in 1 day (and it is also impossible in a week).

Very true and I think Putin is keenly aware of exactly that fact while it is probably also one of his biggest fears.

Putins primary mandate and number 1 priority is very clear: The well being of Russia and Russians. And I think he takes that VERY seriously. In that effect I think he knows exactly the experience/power/abilities that primarily he himself (along with his team) possess.

I think Putin knows exactly (and fears) what will happen as soon as he is not there anymore (better than anyone else can really understand). Practically speaking: Putin is keenly aware that as soon as he is gone, it is pretty unlikely that anyone can even remotely follow in his footsteps, and things in Russia likely will go south quickly, UNLESS, he attempts something very bold that nobody ever really attempted in that way in history, as long as he still has the power to do so. Besides the very real threat of assassination, he isn’t the youngest anymore and he knows it. Putin might be thinking, rightfully/objectively so IMO, something like; „somebody has to do it and I am the only one with the needed abilities/powers and experience“. What I‘m getting at here is that I think Putin is willing and bold enough to attempt quite some „radical“ and/or blunt moves to leave Russia at the best possible security/stage/starting point, for a longer period after he is gone. I’m sure that he doesn’t want to be the person who „has to do it“ and doesn’t like it one bit either, but he has to do it.

So, I think Putin isn’t bluffing at all and is willing to go very far, farther and bolder than anyone before (in that way) in history. And father than anyone expects. But, only, if he needs to, which, as it stands now and likely will continue to so, seems to leave him no other choice. He needs to leave Russia in the best possible position after he is gone, hoping to at least let it prosper for quite a while after him. And he has the powers to do so and knows exactly what bold steps he has to take (as it stands now) to achieve it.

Here's the take of an Italian professor on the matter from yesterday evening, who sees Putin as the more moderate one (translated with DeepL):

Russia has apparently decided to hold referenda shortly for the annexation of the republics of Lugansk and Donetsk, referenda with a foregone conclusion that will sanction the transformation of the two provinces into Russian territory.

Simultaneously, the Russian Duma introduced a series of prodromal regulations for martial law.

This almost certainly means that Russia has decided to change the level of the confrontation from 'special operation' to 'war', with associated mobilisation.

Until now, Russia had fielded a very small number of troops (apparently around 15%), counting on its technological superiority to successfully end the operation and definitively liberate the disputed Russian-speaking territories.

The Ukrainian counter-offensive of the past weeks, however, has seen the use of not only the best of the Ukrainian army, which had already been fully mobilised for months, but also the best of NATO weaponry, which has bridged the technological difference between the two armies.

At this point, even if the success of the counteroffensive has been very limited, it is clear that Russia can no longer fight 'half-heartedly', but must make a serious commitment if it wants to achieve its announced objectives, i.e. the securing of the Russian-speaking populations. This task, moreover, has become more complex because NATO weaponry has a much longer range than previously available, which requires in order to 'secure' the Russians the creation of an extended buffer zone beyond the Donbass.

This new situation is certainly a problem for Putin, who clearly hoped to achieve his results by causing minimal disruption on the home front. If confirmed, the mobilisation, even partial mobilisation, will take the conflict to a higher and more dramatic level.
As all those who reasoned from the beginning have said, Russia is not in the political condition to 'give in' or 'back down'.

What is happening is already on its doorstep, and a cave-in would mean a risk to the very resilience of the country.

So the Russian leadership has only one alternative in front of it, and that is to win, by achieving the announced goals. Western weaponry has achieved the first result the US wanted, namely to bleed the Russian bear. But the second US objective, i.e. the collapse and dismemberment of Russia (an objective made explicit by several governmental Think Tanks) cannot be attempted without leading to an all-out conflict, including a nuclear one.

The situation therefore, just as has long been feared, is now as follows: either Russia, through mobilisation achieves the desired results and overwhelms the already hard-pressed Ukrainian army, or the spectre of total war, which is another name for World War III, looms.

Those who think Putin is the problem have not yet realised that Putin is the moderate here, and that he has long had generals and advisors behind him pressing for a confrontation without gloves (former premier Medvedev himself misses no opportunity to push for more radical action). The day, highly implausible, when Putin is replaced from within, it would be to make way for someone far more dangerous, someone who promises to use all of Russia's military potential, without qualms.

The amateurism, the lack of knowledge, the cluelessness of the European leaders, who, after emptying their arsenals, are about to devastate their own countries with energy shortages is distressing.

People who do not understand that we Europeans are the front line in both energy warfare and military warfare, and that we are in no condition to survive either should not even run an apartment building.

Unfortunately, these are people who are used to thinking that the order of the problems they have to worry about is whether the brioche in the cafés in Brussels is fragrant enough or whether their children are playing with fair trade toys.

The speed with which everything will come crashing down will take them by surprise too. And while they are rescuing their families to a buen retiro in Florida they will certainly express all their consternation.

"Who could have thought it?"

Western weaponry has achieved the first result the US wanted, namely to bleed the Russian bear.
🤣 🤣 🤣 Wishful thinking.

“But everyone should know that, by and large, we haven't really started anything yet,” Putin said.

Today, Ukraine will start to desperately attack, burning all the forces and reserves, but I think that this year will end with the Vinnitsa-Zhytomyr front line, or at least near Kyiv.

Webb opinion:

Here's what some of the Muppet Shows said about the Russia-Ukraine conflict on the first day of the United Nations General Assembly.

1663783875063.png

From an anti-Russian sites:

1663784001548.png

LOL!

Published on Monday, September 19, 2022

The proposal will be presented at the UN General Assembly this week

President López Obrador on Sunday defended his recently announced peace proposal for Ukraine after a senior Ukrainian official described it as a Russian plan.

Speaking at an Independence Day ceremony in Mexico City on Friday, López Obrador said that Foreign Affairs Minister Marcelo Ebrard would take a peace proposal to the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York this week.

“It’s about urgently seeking an agreement to stop the war in Ukraine and to achieve a truce of at least five years in favor of peace between all nations in order to dedicate that time to confronting the large and serious economic and social problems that afflict and torment the peoples of the world,” he said.

On behalf of the Mexican government, Ebrard will propose a “committee for dialogue and peace” that would conduct “direct talks” with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy of Ukraine and President Vladimir Putin of Russia that are aimed at the “immediate cessation of hostilities” in Ukraine, the president said.

López Obrador proposed that the committee be made up of Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India, Pope Francis and United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres, if they’re willing to participate as mediators.

“Additionally, this committee, according to our proposal, should also achieve a multinational agreement for a truce of at least five years, approved unanimously by the United Nations Security Council,” he said, adding that it would imply the “immediate suspension of military actions and provocations [against other nations] as well as the immediate suspension of nuclear and missile tests.”

“The agreement would establish the commitment of all states to avoid confrontations and not intervene in internal conflicts. In this way, we think an environment of peace and tranquility can be created that allows all the efforts of governments to be dedicated to attending to the pressing problems of poverty, health and violence suffered on all continents and combating the migratory phenomenon in a humanitarian and fraternal way,” López Obrador said.

“… Hopefully we’ll have success with this initiative , but whatever happens fighting for justice and peace will never be in vain,” he added.

1663784519298.png

Mykhailo Podolyak, an advisor to President Zelenskyy, took to Twitter on Saturday to criticize the plan.

“’Peacemakers’ who use war as a topic for their own PR are causing only surprise. @lopezobrador_, is your plan to keep millions under occupation, increase the number of mass burials and give Russia time to renew reserves before the next offensive? Then your ‘plan’ is a [Russian] plan,” he wrote, using a Russian flag in lieu of the adjective indicating that nationality.

Mexican Twitter user @LunadeCafe responded to Podolyak’s post, writing: “We are truly ashamed of López’s statements that do not represent the feelings of Mexicans. He should first solve the more than 133,000 murders in Mexico [since he took office] before opening his mouth. Our support to Ukrainian people.”

Another Twitter user described the president’s plan as “another circus to divert attention from the real problems in Mexico.”

Despite the criticism, López Obrador doubled down on his proposal on Sunday, posting a link to a video of his address on social media. He said he was posting the speech to social media for a second time because “a lot of people” haven’t heard it and others rejected it “due to sectarianism or elite interests.”

“However,” he added, “trying to save lives and avoid suffering in [Ukraine and Russia] is a duty. Stopping inflation and the economic and well-being crisis across the world is at stake.”

With reports from Aristegui Noticias and Animal Político

'How Putin balancing.'

By Ekaterina Blinova - 4 hours ago (Updated: 4 hours ago)
[...]
Meanwhile, the partial draft mobilization announced by Putin, would have a stabilizing effect on the conflict, preventing it from further escalation, according to Raffone.

Who really cares what this demented pedophile has to say. Putin decides what the reality on the ground will be. And everyone, enemies and allies alike understand this to some degree.

All eyes are on Putin.
While we read and write, Russia mobilizes some of their people, and those closer to the conflict may have special hardships. For them, talks of winning and loosing, this policy or that policy may be of less concern. Imagine being in a place where one hears the whistling of incoming grenades and missiles, followed by explosions and powerful pressure waves that can break windows or make walls crumble. It is terrible!

Perhaps "All eyes are on Putin", but what Western leaders say, even if they lie, can still indicate how the elite in their customary underhanded way will try to benefit from this new situation, apart from the predictable effect of more chaos.

So far, the western leaders have used the Russian special military operation:
to fight Russia in a proxy war
to drain Ukraine of millions of people and make lives miserable for many of those who stayed
to send weapons to Ukraine,
to justify to the common people, massive financial aid
to deplete old NATO stock to make profit for the MIC from new purchases
to blame Russia for actions they did not do
to increase their power and earn money
to expand NATO to include Sweden and Finland

but also to double down on various sanctions policies which have led to:
inflation and higher energy prices in Europe
reduced industrial production in the EU
pressure on their poor and middle classes
making life much more difficult for many people in developing countries who can't buy fertilizer or goods from Russia because banks are not allowed to transfer and the US and vassals do not like it.

It turns out, as the example of Germany has shown, that some of the sanctions policies were pushed by those who work to implement Green New Deals, as no fossil fuel etc is what they want anyway, so they can save the planet and fight a war in one breath.

If we look back, the countries in the EU and Western Europe acted by and large in a very similar fashion during Covid. In the early stages during March 2020, they were as if inspired by the Chinese lockdown, but while the Chinese probably were scared of a bioweapon, to the EU and other Western countries it was an opportunity to increase control and move their NWO concept.

In addition, the US does not mind wrecking the German economy and by extension the EU in the current situation. While the EU was helped along by the CIA, as discussed in these articles:
- the US is not interested in a strong EU that works with Russia, and the DS is probably also not interested in Europeans under the sway of traditional values.

Besides:
A: US wishes to destabilize EU similar to Syria so that they can come in and "fix" things. i.e. rule and control resources and trade the "American way". Everyone will speak English!
That "Everyone will speak English" is not an absolute given, but it is a possibility. With Russia doing a bit more in Ukraine and in Russia, how will the US/UK/NATO/EU etc act now? Will European countries out of fear give over more power to NATO/US/EU or the European Central Bank, just as people overnight were convinced they should give up a number of the freedoms, keep two-meter distance to others, self-isolate, close down their business if "not essential", and work from home if possible, wear masks, shop without family, and get as many jabs as required to protect the health passport from becoming invalid. In fact, while all this Ukraine business is going on, ministers and experts in some countries were meeting about how to do even more next time.

So, I did read the talk Putin gave, and then checked the local news. Sure the Minister of Defence (Small EU-NATO country) is criticizing Russia, "completely unacceptable", but the main focus is, surprise, surprise, actually on the economy. The Government has a crisis meeting on live TV about the high inflation rate, and the national bank insists they have to make serious cuts, or there is a risk of a very harmful spiral. (That must be the kind one does not easily get out of). Not only that, a very large food producer has raised prices, but the company complains it is still loosing money. The impression is neither private nor public administrators have experience operating in a high inflation economy. Apart from the local MoD and the MSM experts who are paid to give their opinions on the conflict, more and more have less and less time to worry about Ukraine. They have their own problems - as predicted already in February they would get. Now, let's see what extraordinary measures the US/UA supporting governments in the EU will come up with.

Back
Top Bottom