Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Sharing some updates from the channels I follow on Telegram on how RF forces are countering the latest Ukro offenses.

Basically, here’s comes the Calvary:

IntelSlavaZ: Russell TEXAS Bentley

Mark Crispin Miller shares a letter response from Bentley - will put his substack article here (warning on photos). Bentley is not happy for as per his response stated and the fact that he is 'there' and the people are at great risk, although a response is a closely held card at the moment and it is not so simple (nor as he suggests with his last comment re Kyiv) - bold text Miller's:

Russell Bentley on this very dangerous moment in Ukraine, with further evidence that those ARE Nazis slaughtering civilians in the East—and a video revealing WHY so many in the West SUPPORT them​

What's happening there is far more horrible than you've been told; and that millions of staunch "anti-fascists" in the West have been APPLAUDING it has more to do with COVID than you think​

I asked Russell Bentley, the fighting Texan who lives in Donetsk with his Ukrainian wife, for his take on the ”Russian retreat” triumphantly alleged by all the media throughout the West; and he responded with a sobering corrective (see below).

It’s sobering because, although the propaganda story of a full-scale flight—like every other story that “our free press” tells—“is 100% bullshit,” as Russell puts it, the situation over there is grave, as it portends a catastrophic prolongation of the war, and further suffering among Donetsk’s civilians in particular, as the Nazis will use them as human shields against the Russians, if the latter don’t turn things around.

I call them Nazis, not because I’m working for the Kremlin (a charge that “our free press” has countless hotheads bellowing at anyone who contradicts the propaganda), but because those troops are Nazis—as they themselves have often openly declared. “The historic mission of our nation in this critical moment is to lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival. A crusade against the Semite-led Untermenschen,” wrote Andriy Biletsky, commander of an Azov Battalion, in 2014, as reported by the Telegraph in August of that year.

Here is Russell’s email—and, below that, some visual evidence that the elite Ukrainian forces wreaking bloody havoc in the East are straight-up Nazis; and—even more important—a video that tells us how so many “anti-fascist” millions in the West were suddenly transformed into fierce champions of Nazi forces slaughtering civilians in the East (another 13 having been killed yesterday, two of them children, as Russell tells us):

Mark,

"Russians in full flight" is 100% bullshit. But it's a very serious situation here now. After the debacle in Kharkov, there is a real danger that the ukrops will try to advance into Donetsk, which if they get a foothold in the city, we and Russia itself are -flicked-. Things will reveal themselves in the next few days. If Russia doesn't step up its game BIG TIME, the costs of the war for Russia in treasure and blood can increase exponentially. So if they're going to do it, they need to do it now. as in this week, or suffer the consequences.

Of course, if they DO get serious, they can take as much of Ukraine as they want pretty quickly. At the beginning of the month, Russia had 400 military jets and 300 helicopters along Ukraine's border, with 30,000 troops earmarked for Kherson in the south, and another 30,000 for Kharkov in the north. Somehow, those troops have yet to materialize. There Is a new unit, the 15,000 man 3rd Corps, that was tasked with reinforcing the Donetsk Front and perhaps later to deal with Mari'inka and the main nazi stronghold in Avdeevka. As we were on our way to Moscow last week, in the LPR and DPR, we saw a lot of 3rd Corps vehicles with a distinctive symbol, an inverted pyramid with a circle in the middle. Six days later, upon our return, the only place we see and 3rd Corps are in videos heading towards Kharkov, which leaves Donetsk and Makeevka seriously undermanned and exposed. IMO, this is a dangerously stupid move - There are still between 20,000 and 40,000 hard and experienced ukrop soldiers literally on the edge of the city, less than 20 Km from the city center, where they have been for the last 8 years. If they make it even 10 Km, 6 miles, into the city, they will have tens of thousands of Donetsk civilians to use as human shields (as they did in Mariupol) which will negate Russia's main military advantages of air, missile and artillery power. Our local guys are defending the city, and in many cases are much more experienced and motivated than the regular Russian troops, but while the Russians get all the cool toys, our guys remain seriously under-equipped. So, it is a very tense time in Donetsk right now.

If Russia starts to use its air power much more extensively, if those other 60,000 troops somehow magically appear, there is no real problem. Russia has 4 absolutely vital objectives 1) to break the ukrops on the Donbass Front, encircle them in a pincer movement from north, south and west, and then crush them on the anvil of Donetsk defenses. But of course the anvil must be harder and heavier than the hammer, which it would be if our guys had 3 Corp backing them up. 2) Russia MUST make the ZNPP nuclear power plant secure from ukrop attack and shelling. As long as ukrops are in range, it is literally a ticking time bomb. These first two objectives should have already been achieved months ago. 3) once the first two tasks are completed, advance on Odessa from air, land and sea, and finally, 4) take Kiev from the north. Once Donbass and the ZNPP are secured, and Odessa and Kiev are liberated, the Ukrainian Army will surrender, and fighting from the east to Kiev will not be required. If I was a Russian General, that's what I'd do.

Maybe in my next life...

Russell
Miller continues:

Last night Russell sent this terse postscript:

Donetsk today, 13 civilians murdered, 2 of them children.

In January, 2018, the Azov Battalion rolled out its street patrol unit, National Druzhyna, to “restore order” in the capital, Kyiv. Note the NATO flag at left, the Nazi flag at right, and the Azov insignia, modeled on the SS Wolfsangel) in the middle.

A BBC “NewsNight” report on the key role played in the 2014 coup by neo-Nazi groups such as Right Sector and C14:

Photos of yesterday’s carnage:

1663726967805.png

1663726992578.png
1663727015768.png

This video, from Hugo in the UK, shows clearly how the COVID propaganda, while stoking terror of “the virus,” and hatred of all those who were not terrified, also laid the groundwork for the Ukraine propaganda sowing fear and hatred of “the Russians”:

My previous post of Russell’s testimony: (
link)

As per the list on the Kremlin site, here's what Putin did today:

• 09:00- Vladimir Putin sent greetings to President of the Republic of South Ossetia Alan Gagloyev in connection with Republic Day.
  • 12:40- Vladimir Putin received letters of credence from 24 newly-appointed foreign ambassadors. The ceremony was held in the St Alexander Hall of the Grand Kremlin Palace.
  • 14:35- Vladimir Putin held a meeting with top managers of defence industry companies. Meeting to discuss current measures to meet Defence Ministry demand and to implement import substitution programmes. Vladimir Putin also congratulated weapons manufacturers on their professional day, celebrated in Russia on September 19.
  • 17:30- Vladimir Putin spoke at the gala meeting on the 220th anniversary of the Ministry of Justice of Russia.
  • 17:50- Vladimir Putin hosted in the Kremlin Serbian Member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina Milorad Dodik.
  • 18:10- Vladimir Putin expressed his condolences to the staff of the Fyodor Volkov Russian State Academic Drama Theatre, as well as to the family and friends of Sergei Vytauto Puskepalis.
  • 18:50- Meeting with Minister of Justice Konstantin Chuychenko
  • 19:35- Vladimir Putin spoke before the participants of a ceremony marking the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Adygea, the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria and the Republic of Karachayevo-Circassia
If he was going to announce the beginning of WW3, I think he would have made space for it. The fact that the announcement for whatever was rescheduled for tomorrow sorta tells me WW3 is not on the agenda. I can't really see the conversation going: "What a busy day. What's next? Oh. WW3? ... Nah. Let's do it tomorrow. I'm too tired."

(😉I'm just joking around. I say this with respect, SOTTREADER. 🙂)
Phew! I think you are right.

I don't know if Putin knows he had most of the internet on tenterhooks!

It kind of reminded me of when there were rumors Boris was going to announce a lockdown before he did. Had the same vibe, preceded with leaks.

I don't think Putin will announce WW3 literally but rather he's going to essentially announce what will happen if those regions choose to join Russia and they get attacked after they do! I think that's the path to a hot war whereas up to now Russia has been okay kind of keeping the war limited but it may now put itself in a position where they have to rely on the West being reasonable and backing off. Ask yourself, do you see our psycho leaders backing off? Biden, Macron, Truss, Scholz etc

I remain convinced that the path to a hot war remains inevitable simply because the West is that crazy and can't see themselves not coming out on top!

Partial mobilization has been announced in Russia, the decree has been signed.

Vladimir Putin stated this in his address:

"Only citizens who are currently in the reserve and, above all, those who served in the Armed Forces, have certain military specialties and relevant experience, will be subject to conscription for military service.

Those called up for military service will undergo additional military training without fail, taking into account the experience of a special military operation, before being sent to units."

Shoigu is live at the moment. He made reference to 150 western (ie. NATO) command staff in western Ukraine directing AFU operations.
❗️ Statements by the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation General of the Army Sergei Shoigu:

▪️As part of a special military operation, a large and difficult combat work is underway;

▪️All types and branches of the Russian Armed Forces, including the nuclear triad, fulfill the task set by the president;

▪️Russia is fighting not so much with the Ukrainian army as with the collective West;

▪️The entire NATO satellite constellation is working against the Russian Federation in Ukraine;

▪️Weapons are supplied to Ukraine in huge quantities, but Russia finds methods to deal with these weapons;

▪️Western command sits in Kyiv and directs the military operation in Ukraine;

▪️Slightly more than a thousand foreign mercenaries are fighting on the side of Kyiv;

▪️More than 70 military and 200 civilian satellites of the West are working to reconnoiter the location of Russian military groups;

▪️More than 90% of the wounded during the special operation returned to duty.

I just want to say we live in a dangerously, wondrously, frighteningly, surprising, faster paced, time. It really is nothing nothing nothing and then suddenly. I have a feeling that not only Russia, but everything not part of the Western influence sphere was waiting for the moment to kick out the old energy of the unipolar world. Developments go so fast now, as if happening in real time. I do feel very bad for the Ukrainians for being used as sacrificial lambs for the West, but they too can change their course if they wished to.

All I can say is that it needs to be played out. Everything. Because this has happened before and will so again. In that regards it is nature or rather the will or way of this Universe and it will unfold as it should.

But, man, what a trump card the Russians just played....

Back
Top Bottom