Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

There is a DEEP marketing study that took all the time
In my opinion, everything is still much deeper. What has become of the current fashion?! What do "modern" people listen to, what do they watch?! It's all the same line for dehumanization and as a result-this character.

About terrorism. I propose to recall which of the known manifestations of terrorist activity have not yet been used by the Ukronazis? Another example.
KADYROV REPORTED RECEIVING A POISONED LETTER "FOR THE GENERAL"
, the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov told how the Hero of Russia, the commander of the special forces "Akhmakh" Apty Alaudinov was poisoned a few days ago with a letter "for the general".

According to Kadyrov, everything happened on February 8. An envelope with a message for the general was received by the adjutant of Apta Alaudinova.

It turned out that the letter was impregnated with a toxic substance," the head of Chechnya clarified. - Apty Aronovich understood this by the acrid specific smell and took measures in time: he treated his hands and washed the nasal cavity.

The example of the Hero of Russia, the commander of the special forces "Akhmakh" was followed by his adjutants, who also held an envelope in their hands. And then the doctors took care of everyone.

Thanks to the qualified and competent actions of the chief and two medical fighters, one of whom turned out to be a professional toxicologist, it was possible to avoid serious consequences,

- Kadyrov clarified, adding that now everything is fine with the general and his subordinates - nothing threatens their lives and health. Currently, General Alaudinov himself and both his adjutants are in a Moscow clinic and are on the mend.

Experts have already taken a sampling of biological materials for analysis and identification of the toxic substance.

Meanwhile, an investigation is underway into the assassination attempt on the general. All those involved are identified. And, according to Kadyrov, "the results are already there."
Кадыров сообщил о полученном отравленном письме "для генерала"

Earlier it was reported about the demand from the American authorities for American citizens to leave Russia. This may be due to the increasing threat of terrorism, which was mentioned above. But that's not what I'm talking about. The French authorities got excited about something and called on their citizens to leave Belarus. Apparently to say something at least.
The French Foreign Ministry urged its citizens to leave Belarus immediately in connection with their | Russian Spring
The French Foreign Ministry called on its citizens in Belarus to leave the country immediately due to the military actions in Ukraine.

"In the context of Russia's actions in Ukraine and the closure of the airspace of Belarus, any trips to Belarus are strictly not recommended. The French, who are on the territory of Belarus, are invited to leave the country without delay by road through Lithuania, Poland or Latvia," the message on the agency's website says.

It is noted that citizens wishing to fly out of the country must request an exit visa from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Belarus.

Earlier, French Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna stated that Belarus risks falling under additional sanctions if it supports Russia's special military operation in Ukraine.

French President Emmanuel Macron said that the leader of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko will have problems if he actively participates in the conflict in Ukraine.

Macron recalled that the EU has already imposed sanctions against Belarus after the country allowed the deployment of Russian military on its territory "for transfer to Ukraine."

In early October, Lukashenko said about Belarus' participation in a special military operation in Ukraine: "We are participating there — we are not hiding it, but we are not killing anyone, we are not sending our military anywhere, we are not violating our obligations."

According to him, Belarus treats and feeds people, and not only Russians: "We feed most of all those refugees, beggars, poor people who come to us from Ukraine for 400-500 people a day."
https://rusvesna.su/news/1676300777

По моему все еще гораздо глубже. Во что превратилась нынешняя мода?! Что слушают "современные" люди, что они смотрят?! Это все одна и та же линия на расчеловечивание и как результат вот этот персонаж.
Про терроризм. Предлагаю припомнить какие из известных проявлений террористической активности еще не применялись укронацистами? Еще один пример.
Ранее сообщали о требовании со стороны американских властей к американским гражданам покинуть Россию. Это может быть связано с возрастающей угрозой терроризма, о чем тут выше писали. Но я несколько не об этом. Французские власти чего то возбудились и призвали своих граждан покинуть Белоруссию. Видимо чтобы хоть что то сказать.

He is an idiot, a moron, an animal that has no brain at all but thinks about money all the time, and with no education. He is vulgar and he does not have elegance. He also looks dirty. Does he use soap, sometimes? How come he is received so gladly in places when a certain protocol is required? He represents, for me, the degradation of our civilization, the ugly put as beauty. Oh my oh my.

I think that the choice of Ze to lead Ukraine was in a way a brilliant psychopathic move by the Puppet Masters.

1) They chose a comedian and an apparent gay to head the country
2) 1) in effect spits in the face of the Ukrainian People ("Comedian to lead a country that is a Joke") while at the same time telling other puppets "We can do what we want."
3) The guy is a drag loving drug user
4) His party is called "Servant of the People " ( What is happening today is "Service to the People" :whistle: )
5) Nothing he says on the State Level can be faulted. (in effect other leaders have to bow to him)
6) He is destroying the Ukrainian people but no one dares to say that.

Then he is flown around Europe telling leaders of other countries to "jump" while most of them say "How high ?".
Holy Smokes, The Puppet Masters must be laughing to tears of how easy it was to sell this, because so far in the West very few are resisting this tragic farce besides Hungary and Italy.

Enjoy this one

An interesting article comes from Thomas Röper
revolving the Nord Stream blow up

He is the German reporter who lives in St Petersburg, who got contacted by a whistleblower via a friend back in 4 Oct 2022 a couple weeks after the Nord Stream pipeline was demolished. The whistleblower was supposedly part of the BALTOPS 22.

Röper never wrote an article back then, because he couldn't verify that information being valid or not. But after the substack article from Seymour Hersh, he realized how close the whistleblowers information was to what Hersh revealed/wrote !

Thomas Röper wrote following, translated via DeepL:

Confirmation of the Hersh article
What I learned about the Nord Stream blow-up from a whistleblower back in 2022

In October 2022, I was sent a message from a whistleblower who claimed to have information about the Nord Stream blow-up. His narrative exactly confirms Seymour Hersh's account of the pipeline blow-up.

Bild_2023-02-09_171228807.png

From 9 February 2023 15:16

In my article translating Seymour Hersh's report detailing how the Biden administration planned and then carried out the blowing up of the Nord Stream pipelines as early as 2021, I mentioned that I had been contacted a few months ago by someone who claimed to have been a soldier on the BALTOPS 22 manoeuvre and to have seen US special divers behaving in an extremely arrogant manner, who claimed to have been a soldier on manoeuvre BALTOPS 22 and to have seen arrogant US special divers "practising" mine-laying on the very ship on which he served.

Unfortunately, he could not provide any evidence for his story and wanted to remain anonymous, which is why I did not report on it, because he could not provide anything resilient to corroborate his story. Based on a story by someone who does not reveal his identity and cannot provide any evidence for his story, I naturally do not write an article. However, after Hersh's publication on 8 February, I am sure that this whistleblower who contacted me at that time was telling the truth because his story exactly matches what Hersh published.

Therefore, I will tell here what I learned in October 2022 and I will also translate and publish in full the whistleblower's mail, the text of which I received on 4 October 2022. The original mail was in English and came from an anonymous Proton address.

How I found out about the whistleblower

In early October 2022, I was contacted by my colleague and friend John Marc Dugan, a US citizen living in Moscow. He had received an email from an anonymous whistleblower.

At the time, we discussed at length what we could do with it, but since the whistleblower could not provide any evidence for his story and we also could not verify the pictures he sent along - after all, anything is possible with Photoshop - I was not prepared to publish anything about it. John also did not report on it in his videos at the end, to my knowledge.

What parts of the Hersh story the whistleblower's email confirms.

Knowing today from Seymour Hersh's article, I think the whistleblower's story is authentic because it fits exactly what Hersh writes. At the time, the whistleblower reported non-military looking US special divers being taken by helicopter to the warship on which the whistleblower was serving during the BALTOPS 22 manoeuvre.

This confirms Hersh's story that the special divers were from the Panama City Navy Diving School in Florida and were not soldiers but were probably from US intelligence agencies. More than that, Hersh does not go into the details of the operation in the Baltic Sea itself, but the whistleblower does. And he mentioned that the US special divers had MK29 diving systems, which according to him are secret.

The MK29s are indeed secret, according to everything you can find out on the net, at least you can't order them, there are only reports about them. Most importantly, according to a 2018 US Department of Defence report, they were developed by the very US Navy diving school in Panama City, Florida, that Hersh mentions. The fact that the whistleblower mentioned the MK29 system, which has a direct link to the Navy diving school whose special divers Hersh says planted the bombs on the pipelines, as early as early October 2022 is further confirmation for me of Hersh's story.

In this video, the US Navy proudly displays the MK29 and explains its advantages for long dives at great depths.

According to the whistleblower, the special divers were supposed to do exercises with sea mines, but according to the whistleblower they did not have the necessary equipment. Instead, they had state-of-the-art deep diving equipment (including the MK29), which they do not need for a sea mine exercise, because these mines float at such shallow depths that conventional diving equipment is sufficient. During the exercise, according to the whistleblower, the special divers were also active in the wrong place and were under water much longer than is possible with equipment he knows.

Hersh writes in his article that the special divers placed the explosive devices on the pipelines under the cover of an exercise with sea mines. According to the article, the exercise with sea mines was included in the BALTOPS 22 manoeuvre specifically as a cover for planting the bombs on the pipelines. Here, too, the whistleblower's e-mail coincides with the article now published by Hersh.

The whistleblower's mail

Now I show the text of the mail that the whistleblower sent to John and that John forwarded to me immediately afterwards on 4 October. I have translated it from English.

Beginning of the translation:

Dear Mr Dugan!

I am writing this letter in the hope that you will pass it on. I cannot pass on the information myself as it would damage my career and my life. I am sending you this photo as proof that I was there and a copy of my ID. You may pass this on to another journalist you trust, but do not give it out of your possession. It is important that you do not share it with anyone and that you never use this email account again. You may quote the letter verbatim as written:

I had a leading administrative role in the military manoeuvre BALTOPS 22 in June near the island of Bornholm, Denmark. I cannot give you my exact title because it might reveal my identity. There were some unusual details relating to a group of US Navy soldiers from the Naval Striking and Support Forces NATO (STRIKFORNATO) who had travelled from Stockholm. What seemed strange at the time looks downright nefarious in retrospect.

Let me explain. Forgive me in advance if I got the terminology wrong, because my country's military may use different terms. I cannot be specific about my job, but I work in the coordination of diving teams and underwater operations with various forces of the NATO alliance.

On 15 June, the day of the exercise, I was involved in coordinating certain aspects of the exercise. I have to be vague here. A US military helicopter arrived with a group of men who were to be US Navy mine hunters. They got off, unloaded their equipment and met both the US Navy Vice Admiral and a group of American men in civilian clothes who arrived a few hours later. We all suspected that they were some kind of intelligence operatives.

After a short conversation, which I could not hear because of the helicopter noise, they proceeded to their briefing.

I thought it was rather strange that they were from the US Navy. My first thought was that they looked like a group of terrorists and not someone from the US Navy. The other groups we had from many branches of the military had some sort of standards. Haircuts, for example. Not only did these men have wild hair that would have been against military standards in any civilised nation, but they also had facial hair. As I said, they looked more like Middle Eastern terrorists. None of these men wore identification tags around their necks.

Another thing I found strange was that they claimed to be searching for underwater mines, but they did not have the equipment for such exercises. Their equipment consisted of the navy's latest underwater diving equipment and some small hard-shell cases we call pelicans.

Their task was to go to a certain place in an inflatable boat, search for anti-ship mines there and return with their findings. Normally they carry long metal-detecting equipment on such ventures, but it was missing from their kit.

One detail that struck me as very odd here was that other mine detection teams were wearing conventional SCUBA gear with tanks and such, while this group was wearing state-of-the-art helium breathing helmets and diving suits. Although I've never seen one up close, I'm pretty sure they were the MK29 systems, which were designed for deep dives and remain classified to this day. My country's military wouldn't even be able to afford the helium for it, let alone the suits themselves. These suits would certainly not be needed for locating mines that are only a few metres below the surface.

They took their boat out to sea. Not to the area where the simulated mines were placed, but to a completely different location. My colleague, who was monitoring the various team locations, made a casual joke about the US Navy being lost and two thousand metres from their destination.

They left their boat, wore their breathing apparatus and disappeared underwater for over six hours. As far as I know, there is no self-contained underwater equipment that can keep a diver underwater for six hours. With the latest military systems, three or four hours at most is possible if the diver does not overexert himself. After a few hours we started to get worried and contacted the US 6th Fleet coordinator who assured us that everything was fine, that they were in contact, that we should ignore it and not make any reports about it.

After the exercise was over and they returned, almost all the pelicans were missing. They did not stay for any pleasantries. They chatted briefly with the civilians from the US, got into a waiting helicopter and took off. The civilians they had spoken to also took off, but on a different helicopter. Their mission was later described as "successfully completed", although they had not been near the target.

In hindsight, I have the following suspicion. The divers rendezvoused with a small waiting dive boat that took them to the pipeline area. The explosives required for such an operation would not have fitted into their equipment, so I suspect they were carrying surveying and locating equipment with which to mark where the explosives needed to be placed. Once they had surveyed the pipeline and marked the correct coordinates, they had time to check this data with explosives technicians, return to the site at a later date and place the necessary explosive charges, which were then detonated with a timer or remotely.

End of translation

It remains to be noted that the whistleblower may have been mistaken in one point of his conclusion, as the divers may have placed the explosives immediately, according to the Hersh report. Perhaps the submersible suspected by the whistleblower carried it, which is quite possible.

The US has the necessary so-called "unmanned maritime systems" and they are regularly tested during manoeuvres, as for example this manoeuvre from September 2022 off the coast of Portugal shows.

END OF ARTICLE
Well, there’s no way they used the MK-29, as it’s a surface supplied type of diving rig which means you’d need a rather large ship to use it. They could use MK-16, which is the rebreather that Explosive Ordnance Disposal guys use to defuse mines and would certainly be available to guys at Seal Team 6 who fit the description here. That rig can go to 300 feet when using helium.

Pretty easy to find a giant pipe under the ocean and place a shape charge on there.

No one though in the US Special Forces communities goes through dive training in Panama City Florida, they have their own schools.

Well, there’s no way they used the MK-29, as it’s a surface supplied type of diving rig which means you’d need a rather large ship to use it. They could use MK-16, which is the rebreather that Explosive Ordnance Disposal guys use to defuse mines and would certainly be available to guys at Seal Team 6 who fit the description here. That rig can go to 300 feet when using helium.

Pretty easy to find a giant pipe under the ocean and place a shape charge on there.
Baltic is not very deep

feart-07-00111-g001.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F8099b950-3e4f-11ed-8b72-339b9c9ba2aa-standard.png

Anybody seen the Starlink Bright Satellite Constellation Snake?

A bright and thin light-snake of Starlink [?] Satellite Constellation was flying over Southern Hungary on a steady-path around 20:00, Today, Monday 13 Feb 2023. They were approximately headed toward southern Ukraine. Possibly over to the Vuhledar front?

It looked at first like a breaking up comet. Approx. 100 mile long. Except as I watched it, it became clear that it was flying on a very steady path and it was a very thin Snake of Light. Flight characteristics suggested a mass of programmed space drones [about three dozen] on a straight path. Until it got lost in the clouds.

Definitely at Starlink speed. I watched a lot of those Musk space trash criss-crossing our skies in Hungary in the last years.

'First I spotted them in ~2021, but then they were flying at least a dozen [x] miles apart.. They maintained the distance as a "row of ducks" then.

SSE Hungary, flying toward South-East. They never flew this close to each other - in such a "perceivable light-mass" as today.. Is this even safe? Reason for making them fly this close?

Steady, unwavering slow horizontal flight path. No divergence from one line.

Today sometimes I could make out the individual sparkles of one space drone and I could even spot some gap in today's "thin light snake", but largely it looked like one light-mass of drones very close to each other. Is this even a safe programmed flight distance?

Last edited:
aaaah, you are right! That's the new type of man, a creation, now I understand how he has so many fans, men and women all together. He is fashion. But he is a hypocrite. He looks poor, simple, Amazon adventurer style, valiant and not pretentious, but he is the opposite: he is a coward, a liar, and loves to have dollars in his bank account somewhere on an island. And then, beyond being a manufactured product, he is full of himself and thinks he is a Diva. So, like everything else, it's all fiction. :-D
Mr. Z is just an actor playing his part, and I have to say not even a too bad actor all considering, that's why he has been chosen for that part, he's a perfect fit.
He cannot care less for the Ukraine, even less for the Ukrainians or how the war will end (probably he knows already, all part of the script)
As for every actor he has his "scene wardrobe " his gestures, poses etc.... and like every actor he wants to be rewarded for his performance and like every actor he loves the adulation of the crowd, this time however he signed a dangerous contract (much better and safer when he was playing piano with his genitals.....maybe less money but surely safer) and he has no choice but to carry on until the final act , if he is lucky he could even manage to save his hide....if not as they say "sic transit gloria mundi "...
If you look at him is this way, you will see that there are no contradictions just an actor playing his part, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Just a war
The Russian military managed to successfully repel a massive drone attack on Dzhankoy.

Dzhankoy, located in the Crimea, was subjected to a massive attack using unmanned aerial vehicles. 12 unmanned aerial vehicles took part in the attack at the same time, however, thanks to the efforts of the Russian military, the drones were successfully neutralized – partly with the use of air defense, partly with the use of electronic warfare systems.

According to the information provided by the Russian military correspondent Romanov, the Russian military managed to successfully eliminate the Ukrainian drones. Fragments of some of them were demonstrated, while, judging by a number of data, the attack was conducted from the territory of the Mykolaiv region, which means that the drones overcame a very considerable distance.

It is unknown exactly what targets the Ukrainian drones intended to hit, however, the successful repulse of the APU attack indicates that Crimea is well protected from missile strikes, drone attacks and enemy aircraft.
Российские военные отбили массированную атаку беспилотников на Джанкой

The stakes are going up
The UK will send AGM-84 Harpoon missiles to Ukraine to attack the Black Sea Fleet base in Crimea

During the negotiations between British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, Kiev and London probably reached an agreement on the supply of long-range AGM-84 "Harpoon" cruise anti-ship missiles to Ukraine. The peculiarity of these cruise missiles is that their range is 240 kilometers, which threatens the base of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Navy in Sevastopol.

"Ukraine is ready to use British long-range missiles to defeat Crimea, the peninsula that passed to Russia in 2014, which could lead to a serious escalation of Western involvement in the conflict. Rishi Sunak promised to send more military aid to Ukraine after President Zelensky's visit to the UK this week. Discussions are underway about whether the supplies should include Harpoon or Storm Shadows air-to-surface anti-ship missiles. Sources in the Ukrainian defense confirmed that Kiev will be ready to use missiles to strike Crimea," The Times reports.

The delivery of such weapons will not remain without a reaction from Russia, however, steps will probably be taken first to block attacks from Ukraine, since the APU already has launchers for this weapon.

It is unknown how dangerous such missiles can become for the Russian navy, however, in addition to hitting naval targets, AGM–84 "Harpoon" missiles are also capable of hitting ground targets.
Великобритания отправит на Украину ракеты AGM-84 Harpoon для атаки на базу Черноморского флота в Крыму

Rates rise in response. Maybe the British will understand that they need anti-ship missiles themselves?
Ships of the Northern Fleet of the Russian Navy have been sent to sea with tactical nuclear weapons on board for the first time in 30 years

Representatives of the Norwegian intelligence expressed serious concern after the Russian warships of the Northern Fleet of the Russian Navy left their places of deployment and went to sea. As it turned out, the latter carry tactical nuclear weapons on board, which is observed for the first time in three decades.

Sending Russian warships with tactical nuclear weapons on board to the open sea is primarily due to the extremely complex, almost hostile relations between Russia and NATO, which advocates the escalation of the conflict in Ukraine and transfers offensive weapons to Kiev that allow strikes on Russian territory.

Experts note that sending ships equipped with nuclear tactical weapons to sea is an extremely serious signal to the West that Russia is ready to act extremely seriously in the event of the slightest threat.

The command of the Northern Fleet of the Russian Navy and the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation have not yet commented on the Norwegian intelligence report published the day before.
Корабли Северного флота ВМФ России впервые за 30 лет отправлены в море с тактическим ядерным оружием на борту

I could not find a thread on The blowing up of NS1 and NS2. Please be free to move this content.
It seems like the Sy Hersh article makes its way. I was quite amazed, and also kind of glad when I realized it made sense that the Norwegians was in on it. Pleased that at last, may be the corruption in norway will surface more. Because my daughter was sailing in the baltic seg this summer, I specially followed the us navy whereabouts. I find these small corrections meaningful

What parts of the Hersh story the whistleblower's email confirms.

Knowing today from Seymour Hersh's article, I think the whistleblower's story is authentic because it fits exactly what Hersh writes. At the time, the whistleblower reported non-military looking US special divers being taken by helicopter to the warship on which the whistleblower was serving during the BALTOPS 22 manoeuvre.
The above email, indicates why Hersh might say:
13 Feb, 2023 16:36
HomeWorld News
Nord Stream blast story was ‘not hard to find’ – author
Media outlets like the NYT and WaPo “don’t seem to have anyone inside” among their sources, Seymour Hersh claims
Nord Stream blast story was ‘not hard to find’ – author

Seymour Hersh © Bernard Weil / Toronto Star via Getty Images

Legendary investigative journalist Seymour Hersh claimed on Saturday that his latest bombshell report, which suggests the CIA was responsible for the destruction of the Nord Stream pipelines in September, was not a hard story to find. It was obvious that there was more to the issue than was being reported by most media outlets, Hersh said.

In his first interview since he published the story on Substack last Wednesday, the Pulitzer-prize winning journalist was asked by Radio War Nerd to comment on his source for the story, who still remains anonymous.
The video has now been uploaded to YouTube as a radio show.
Seymour Hersh on US Bombing Nord Stream Pipelines — Radio War Nerd EP #366

Hersh refused to expose any details about who he spoke to and noted that it was his job to protect his sources and take the heat when a story went live. But those within the media who criticize him for using anonymous sources should “understand the business a little better,” the journalist suggested.

“The problem is, it’s all been cheapened. Because now the New York Times and the Washington Post think an unnamed source can be a press guy, a press secretary, that whispers something to them on the side. I don’t know, they don’t seem to have anyone inside,” Hersh said.

He also noted that major news outlets are failing to report a lot of things about the ongoing conflict between Moscow and Kiev. “The war I know about is not the war you’re reading about,” Hersh observed.
https://www.rt.com/news/571372-lavrov-nord-stream-sabotage/
“It’s amazing to me how they fall in line, my colleagues,” he added, lamenting that many outlets such as the NYT, WP, CNN and MSN have become a front for the White House and the Biden administration.

As for the Nord Stream expose, Hersh insisted it was “not a hard story to find” and that it was obvious that some NATO country was involved, especially after top US officials, including President Joe Biden, issued clear threats that the Russian-German project would be stopped “one way or another” if Moscow chose to send troops to Ukraine back in February 2022.

Hersh also pointed out that the entire international pipeline industry knew “who did what” and that this was a reality that “nobody thinks about.” “But I did, so there you are,” he concluded.

The White House, as well as officials from the CIA and State Department, have all vehemently dismissed Hersh’s report since it was published. Moscow, meanwhile, has called for an open international investigation into the attack, saying it was “impossible to leave this without finding the perpetrators and punishing them.”

....In my opinion, everything is still much deeper. What has become of the current fashion?! What do "modern" people listen to, what do they watch?! It's all the same line for dehumanization and as a result-this character...
Just for fun, we can take a look. They don't hide anything. They update collective imagination based on how they directed it. Remember he is an actor turned president, virtual servant of the people. And that he played the postmodern piano with willy on his stiletto heels. Then look at the sequel. The brand, the logo (the mark) is now real through us. Our crime scene. Does he have a long white robe, does he protect the weak, is he portrayed with a halo on his head? No. Maybe this is the next version of the freak show. As for it you can see what they were inspired by and what they used, just look at the reference icon: how the f*ck was che guevara always dressed and portrayed? Besides the wet dreams of the oppressed, did he inspire a pure elegant james bond style clean scent at an embassy cocktail ? Or was he a f*cking stinky bomb in PTB palaces even a million miles away ? No cigar smell now, but copious mucus from the nose, armed underarm halos, and of course an evil empire to destroy.

Regarding Nord Stream. NATO countries - hypocritical criminals - are now going to keep all safe. They will try not to do it again.
13 Feb, 2023 22:13
NATO to focus on ‘undersea cables and pipelines’
Stoltenberg vows to “prevent and counter threats” after Nord Stream expose blames US and Norway
NATO to focus on ‘undersea cables and pipelines’

NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg, February 13, 2023. © AP Photo/Olivier Matthys

NATO will set up a new coordinating body to address threats to undersea infrastructure, Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said on Monday. His announcement comes just days after legendary investigative reporter Seymour Hersh claimed the US and Norway were behind the September explosions on the Nord Stream pipelines under the Baltic Sea.
“Protection of critical undersea infrastructure will also be high on our agenda,” Stoltenberg told reporters in Brussels, following the meeting of NATO defense ministers. The US-led bloc “has been working on this for many years,” Stoltenberg added, “and we are now taking it to the next level.”

A new “coordination cell” will be established at NATO Headquarters to “map our vulnerabilities, and engage with industry,” which will “support our efforts to prevent and counter threats to critical infrastructure, including undersea cables and pipelines,” according to Stoltenberg. He said further measures will be decided at the NATO summit in Vilnius, Lithuania in July.

Stoltenberg, who was the Norwegian prime minister before taking over NATO leadership in 2014, did not address Hersh’s story from last Wednesday. Neither did any of the reporters NATO spokeswoman Oana Lungescu called on.
https://www.rt.com/news/571420-seymour-hersh-nord-stream/
The Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist had accused the US of ordering the destruction of the pipelines running from Russia to Germany and Norway of helping to carry out the bombing.

The White House denounced it as “utterly false and complete fiction.” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov pointed to the words of US Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland to say that Americans were “basically admitting” the pipeline blasts were their doing. Meanwhile, Beijing said that Washington owed the world an explanation.

“If Hersh is telling the truth, what he revealed is clearly unacceptable and must be answered for,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Mao Ning said on Friday.
As Hersh noted, both Nuland and US President Joe Biden had made very specific threats against Nord Stream 2 prior to the escalation of hostilities in Ukraine last year. After the blasts, US officials blamed Russia but said the situation presented an “opportunity” for Europe to cut ties with Moscow.

In my opinion, everything is still much deeper. What has become of the current fashion?! What do "modern" people listen to, what do they watch?! It's all the same line for dehumanization and as a result-this character.
Home run for me this morning.
The thing is that "modern peoples" only consume ready-made culture. That it has been carefully cooked specially for them they have no clue about. And therefore no recognition, awareness or escape from it. Why reading a book if they can watch the newest completely thoughtless tv show with latest 3d tricks, listen to equally bad composition of noise (I refuse to call what Beyonce and such produce a music) etc...is there really a wonder why we are where we are?

Back
Top Bottom