Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I also do not use Telegram, PERLOU, and also appreciate your posts, the time you take to translate with brief synopses of each, as well as the wealth of information from the input of so many, particularly those closer to what is happening.
Hello PERLOU, I hope Bluefyre will forgive me for repeating her message but she says everything I want to state.

I too appreciate your information imput and the effort you make to transcribe which can only be added to the imput of others. Thank you. :hug2:

It will be interesting to see just where this US equipment goes...

Watch: Vast Expanse Of US Military Hardware Positioned At Polish Port

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, MAR 06, 2023

"A Baltic monitoring media outlet has published footage of an enormous amount of American military equipment being prepared to move from the Port of Gdynia in Poland."

"The expanse of military hardware is being described as equipment belonging to the US Army's 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division. Some Eastern European media reports are claiming that at least a portion of the equipment, which looks multiple football fields in length, are bound for Kiev."

"Despite claims that the equipment is bound for Ukraine, a source which widely circulated the footage, "Baltic Security", wrote that it's at the Polish port "in preparation for redeployment to the continental United States after serving in the Operation Atlantic Resolve."

"But it remains that "Neither the White House not the Pentagon have commented on the matter yet."

Last edited:
Scott Ritter put this poster on YouTube.

ZFmUMwJQ-aNXxxyGd-T2vDLuAC4QhI9Xt6OSlZTcVQPnmG88LdhN3hj5PVinOCv_tIqx9vBHBwcRLQ=s1497-nd-v1

I apologize if this has been posted earlier. It just appeared in my own feed.

This news from RT:

Dogs of war: Here's why the Ukraine conflict could be about to spread to another European country​

What lies behind concerns in Moldova, and the breakaway region of Transnistria (please read full article, it explains everything)
640234ae20302745116d6b28.jpg

According to the Ministry of Defense, the country's army receives weapons from Western backers – and not just small arms. Recently, it received its first batch of Piranha armored fighting vehicles from Germany.

The Moldovan Armed Forces also actively participate in joint military maneuvers with NATO countries, most recently with Romania and the US in September 2022.
https://www.rt.com/india/572316-putin-meeting-doval-modi/
These events have been concerning for Transnistria. In late February, the Foreign Minister of the unrecognized republic, Vitaly Ignatyev, said that Moldova has de facto become part of NATO – the country is switching to NATO standards, it is being supplied with weapons, and Western military centers, joint missions, and instructors operate on its territory.

“Why arm Moldova when it has an ongoing conflict with Transnistria? On the contrary, we need to talk about disarmament,” the diplomat suggested.
These events place Transnistria in a dangerous and peculiar position, caught between unfriendly Moldova and Ukraine which, until recently, acted as one of the guarantors of peace.

Moscow will be unable to promptly send assistance to the 1,500 Russian troops (most of them Transnistrian Russians) located in the republic if such a need arises. This can be done only by air, and is currently impossible since Ukrainian airspace is protected by air defense systems.

As of now, Tiraspol’s fate largely depends on whether the Ukrainian authorities decide to open a second front. The idea has its supporters. Not long ago, ex-adviser to President Zelensky, Alexey Arestovich, commented, “Ukraine has forces that could eliminate the threat from so-called Transnistria in just a few days.”

“If the Moldovan authorities approach us with such a request, we will surely help,”
he promised.

Merci Manteau, je fais de mon mieux pour donner de mon énergie, mon temps aux membres de notre forum...
Cela me fait de la peine quand je ne suis pas comprise mais je sais que le Divin Esprit Cosmique voit mes actes posés et je trouve du réconfort dans les messages de ceux qui ont ouvert leur coeur pour me comprendre...
Je suis heureuse dans mes actions à votre service... 🥰 🥰 🥰

Thank you Manteau, I do my best to give my energy, my time to the members of our forum...
It pains me when I am not understood but I know that the Divine Cosmic Spirit sees my actions and I find comfort in the messages of those who have opened their hearts to understand me...
I am happy in my actions in your service... 🥰 🥰 🥰

Seems she is a really unavoidable piece of the chessboard for some players...

From La Republica (italian newspaper), machine translated :

"Von der Leyen's plan B: ready to lead NATO if confirmation to the EU fails

Sponsored by Biden for the succession to Stoltenberg.
In the Commission, the EPP would focus on Metsola

BRUSSELS - Ursula von der Leyen's knight move. You are preparing every action to attempt an encore at the European Commission, but at the same time you are studying a Plan B. Which is becoming more and more solid. And that she has only one name: NATO. In fact, she is becoming Washington's real surprise card for the succession to Jens."

Embassy of Russia in Argentina:

⚡️ Briefing by Igor Kirillov, Chief of Radiological, Chemical and Biological Defense Troops of the Russian Armed Forces on Western preparations for large-scale #provocations with toxic chemicals in Ukraine.

On February 22, an influential US non-governmental organization held a conference on the events in #Ukraine.
During the event, former U.S. Ambassador to Russia John Sallivan made the following #statement: "...Russian troops plan to use chemical weapons in a special zone of military operations...".

☝️ We consider this information as the intention of the US itself and its accomplices to carry out a #provocation in Ukraine using toxic chemicals.

ℹ️ They hope that, in the midst of hostilities, the international community will be unable to organize an effective investigation, with the result that the real organizers and perpetrators will escape accountability and Russia will be blamed.
In our opinion, preparations are well underway. In early 2023, the Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Center #planned a major shipment of personal protective equipment to Ukraine. The reasoning is as follows: "...Russian forces have already used phosphorus ammunition and could use poisonous substances during an expected escalation of the situation...".

📜 The list of supplied equipment includes more than 55 thousand sets of personal protective equipment, 55 thousand gas masks, 13 thousand individual anti-chemical bags. Priority is given to antidotes for organophosphorus poisons such as sarin and soman - 600 thousand ampoules, anticonvulsants - 3 million tablets, detoxification preparations for mustard gas, lewisite and hydrocyanic acid chloroacetophenone inhibitors - 750 thousand ampoules.

In addition, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation received information that on February 10, 2023 arrived in Ukraine (Kramatorsk) a train with a #carload of chemicals in one of its wagons, accompanied by a group of foreign citizens.

📍 The wagon was detached and towed to the territory of the Kuybyshev metallurgical plant in Kramatorsk, where it was unloaded under the control of Ukrainian security officers and representatives of the Ukrainian Armed Forces command.
☣️ The shipment consisted of 16 sealed metal boxes, eight of which were labeled with a #chemical hazard symbol, Bi-Zet and marked with two red lines, corresponding to the class of poisonous substances of temporary action of withdrawal. Five of the boxes were labeled "CS-RAYOT", three were labeled "C-Ar-RAYOT" with a single red stripe, corresponding to substances with irritant effect.

The cargo was placed in #US-made armored vehicles, which moved to the contact line as part of the convoy.

👉 On February 19, 11 wagons loaded with specially marked shrapnel ammunition were unloaded in Kramatorsk. The unloading took place at night on a suburban platform, with the wagons labeled "Construction materials", "Cement".

According to #information available to the Russian Ministry of Defense, the U.S. Army had previously upgraded its shrapnel cartridges to load them with ready-to-use liquid-formula irritant projectiles.
❗️ The facts of simultaneous delivery of toxic chemicals and protective equipment #indicate an attempt of large-scale provocation with the psychotropic warfare agent Bi-Zet during the conflict.

Recall that under the Chemical Weapons Convention, Bi-Zet is a Schedule 2 controlled chemical and its use is prohibited under Article 1 of the CWC.

⚠️ This chemical causes acute psychosis, disorientation, hallucinations and memory impairment.

Bi-Zet is a useful poisoning agent for the U.S. military and was used extensively during the Vietnam War.
#US and its allies have used chemical munitions repeatedly in military conflicts in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

#US declared a total stockpile of Bi-Zet as early as 1990, when some 50 tons of the substance were disposed of, but samples were left behind. In addition, the #possibility to synthesize Bi-Zet precursors from pharmaceutical production facilities in a volume of up to several tens of tons per year is now maintained.

☝️ We have repeatedly pointed out that Western leaders regularly make provocative statements about the possibility of Russia's use of weapons of mass destruction.

However, the United States itself has many times launched similar projects to achieve #political goals.

-For example, a bottle of "detergent" in the hands of US Secretary of State Colin Powell led to the invasion of #Iraq and the death of more than half a million Iraqi citizens.

-In 2017, photos of White Helmets released by news agencies, showing people with ordinary gauze bandages taking samples at the site of alleged sarin use, prompted a US missile strike on the Shayrat airbase in #Syria.

-In 2018, staged shootings of children allegedly poisoned with chlorine in the Syrian city of Douma led to the #destruction of a research center in Barzah and Jamraya.

👉 I would like to remind that so far no one has been held accountable for these crimes.
U.S. compliance with its obligations under the CWC is clearly selective. Any restriction of this treaty that violates US interests #Ignored with the direct connivance of the OPCW.

📝 For example, in violation of Article 1 of the Convention and the 1925 Geneva Protocol, the U.S. Department of Defense has #legalized the use of a number of chemicals as weapons of war. They are intended for use with a wide range of standard munitions.

I would like to #warn that the Russian fixed and mobile CBRN monitoring complexes deployed in the area of the special military operation make it possible to identify chemical threats in time and respond to them promptly. Therefore, it is wrong for #West to count on successful provocations with toxic chemicals in a war environment.

ℹ️ The analytical capabilities of the Russian Defense Ministry's chemical laboratories can reliably #determine not only the type of chemical used, but also the country of manufacture.

For example, the information presented in the slide on the use of improvised ammunition against Russian troops by drones is widely known. The #investigations showed that it was thermal ammunition containing oxidizers and flammable additives, some of them produced in the Czech Republic.
❗️ We warn that in case of provocation with #ToxicChemicals, the real culprits will be identified and punished.

We will continue to work to expose the criminal activities of the West in violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention.

Now this is getting more and more interesting, seems like US it throwing Ukraine under the bus.

CNN article:

US intelligence says pro-Ukraine group behind Nord Stream pipeline attacks: report

U.S. officials say new intelligence information suggests a pro-Ukrainian group was behind the sabotage attack on the Nord Stream pipelines last year, according to The New York Times.

The officials told the Times there’s no indication that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky or his top lieutenants were involved in the operation or that any of those responsible acted at the direction of the Ukrainian government. Mystery has swirled between Washington, London, Kyiv to Moscow on who might have been responsible for explosions along the pipelines designed to carry Russian gas to Germany under the Baltic Sea.

The multi-billion-dollar infrastructure projects have long been condemned by the West as national security threats in allowing Moscow to sell gas more easily to Europe.

The New York Times article:

Intelligence Suggests Pro-Ukrainian Group Sabotaged Pipelines, U.S. Officials Say

New intelligence reporting amounts to the first significant known lead about who was responsible for the attack on the Nord Stream pipelines that carried natural gas from Russia to Europe.

2023-03-07 19_00_02-Intelligence Suggests Pro-Ukrainian Group Sabotaged Pipelines, U.S. Offici...jpg

US intelligence says pro-Ukraine group behind Nord Stream pipeline attacks: report

"Germany has identified a vessel that has been involved in blowing up the Nord Streams, it was rented by a Ukrainian company - "Die Zeit" newspaper writes."

They are working as fast as possible in their investigation of this incident !!!!

Just a matter of time before they announce that it was a group of pro-Ukraine transgender Russians.

Wasn't it Poland who was the loudest in the EU in telling everyone to STOP BUYING Gas/Oil from Russia ???
Especially when it came to Germany.

For the disbelievers.

March 30, 2022
Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki says his country will ban all imports of Russian gas, oil and coal by the end of the year.

Speaking to reporters outside fuel storage warehouses near Warsaw, Morawiecki called the ban the most radical in Europe. He said other European countries "are not doing anything about the war" and continue to use Russian resources.

"While others in Europe looked at Russia as a business partner," he said, "we saw that Russia uses gas and oil as a way to blackmail."

Morawiecki singled out Germany, which is heavily dependent on Russian fuel. He urged Germany and other EU countries to follow Poland's lead.

Back
Top Bottom