Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

A funny manifestation of the PR war on both sides. Ukrainians launched a large flag of Ukraine on balloons of the colors of the "right sector" from Avdiivka (a suburb of Donetsk) towards Donetsk. Donetsk responded with dignity. They said that this construction flew straight into the pigsty, filmed how the pigs ran over this rag and burned it.
IMG_9272
IMG_8360

Забавное проявление PR-войны с обоих сторон. Хохлы запустили из Авдеевки (пригород Донецка) в сторону Донецка большой флаг Украины на воздушных шариках цветов "правого сектора". Донецкие ответили достойно. Сказали, что сия конструкция прилетела прямиком в свинарник, засняли как свинюшки побегали по этой тряпке и сожгли его.
🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

A funny manifestation of the PR war on both sides. Ukrainians launched a large flag of Ukraine on balloons of the colors of the "right sector" from Avdiivka (a suburb of Donetsk) towards Donetsk. Donetsk responded with dignity. They said that this construction flew straight into the pigsty, filmed how the pigs ran over this rag and burned it.
IMG_9272
IMG_8360
I wonder how that was percieved? Tatiana Montyan, a Ukrainian economist or accountant, who was quite outspoken even in the early days of 2014, and is now living in Russia, has more than one time used saloreikh as a byname for Ukraine:
Now what is this Saloreich?

Сало
Salo is like pig lard,
1694553592108.png
Reich is:
Reich (/ˈraɪk/;[1] German: [ˈʁaɪç] i) is a German noun whose meaning is analogous to the English word "realm"; this is not to be confused with the German adjective "reich" which means "rich". The terms Kaiserreich (literally the "realm of an emperor") and Königreich (literally the "realm of a king") are respectively used in German in reference to empires and kingdoms. The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary indicates that in English usage, the term "the Reich" refers to "Germany during the period of Nazi control from 1933 to 1945".[2]
Слава Україні! Slava Ukraini!, "Glory to Ukraine!"
then become Слова салорейху, Slava Saloreicho,
And Героям слава! Heroiam slava! "Glory to the heroes!"
becomes "Героям в Срало" which is "Heroes in the sh*t". (I did not know that last word, but that is what Yandex translate gives.)

The farmer they interviewed said nobody took joy in what had happened.
The event, from my perspective, is the result of irresponsible behaviour, but then the money, for such stunts might have come from the West, which as we have seen over the last year and a half, is most willing to send Ukrainians to their death to promote their own hegemonic ambitions.

Thank you, there is also a small clip with Vladimir Putin: Ucraina, Putin: “Create armi biologiche vicino nostri confini” A small snippet of information, indeed.
yes. if you are interested I link to an interview with an independent Italian journalist who covered the topic, towards the end you also find the part about the russian revelations about ukranian labs. At the time I found the interview very interesting, also to see how 3d distortions work, and how much of "truth" can still leak out even at the unconscious level.
subeng available
youtu.be/zGti0fN8KZs?si=xRsB-jVSmo7yFf-k

Attack reported on Crimea, supposedly larger than what drones can do, perhaps long range missiles.
Russia's Navy Port At Sevastopol On Fire After Massive Ukraine Missile Attack
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, SEP 12, 2023 - 08:21 PM

In the overnight and morning hours of Wednesday (local time) a major attack has ensued on Russia's key Black Sea naval port of Sevastopol. Multiple social media videos emerged showing massive blazes at the Sevastopol shipyard, with possible deaths, and at least 24 people being reported injured.

Initial reporting in Reuters and CNN strongly points to a missile attack, based on statements by Sevastopol governor Mikhail Razvozhaev, who said "Our enemies attacked Sevastopol" and that "The air defense was at work."

#War At the Sevastopol Shipyard, 24 people were injured from the night attack of the APU, 4 of them in serious condition. pic.twitter.com/qNPvE55MBt

— Capt(N) (@Capt_Navy) September 13, 2023

The precise location of the large fire is the Kilen-Balka area of Sevastopol. Reuters reports that "A Ukrainian air attack early on Wednesday sparked a fire at the Sevastopol Shipyard in Crimea, injuring at least 24 people, the Russia-installed governor of Sevastopol, Mikhail Razvozhayev, said on the Telegram messaging app."

At least four of the injured have been reported as being in "serious condition".

Initial and unconfirmed social media photographs show what appears to be a direct hit on one or more military vessels docked at the naval port.

The aftermath of the attack was captured from multiple angles, appearing to confirm significant damage to ships and port infrastructure...

Fire in #Sevastopol Marine Plant 🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/lhPHwnOLDy

— Aurora Borealis 🤫 (@aborealis940) September 13, 2023
Open source analysts are already suggesting that at least one docked Russian submarine may have been taken out in the attack.

An assault of this size is indeed likely more than just the work of drones; instead Ukraine probably utilized long-range missiles supplied from Western NATO partners.

Appears that Ukrainian forces have successfully hit the Sevastopol Shipyard drydocks this morning, likely occupied by a Russian Kilo-class sub and Ropucha landing ship. pic.twitter.com/wNJHaVfF3t

— OSINTtechnical (@Osinttechnical) September 13, 2023
Currently, the Biden administration is moving toward supplying Kiev with either ATACMS or GMLRS missiles. These are long-range systems and the administration was previously reluctant to supply them on fear of direct escalation with Russia.

Huge initial fireball captured by local residents...

Huge explosions as a result of a presumed Ukrainian attack in Sevastopol, the HQ of the Black Sea Fleet in Crimea. Russian authorities say the Sevmorzavod shipyard has been targeted. Ships based in Sevastopol frequently fire missiles at Ukrainian cities. pic.twitter.com/dKgb0CEtLr

— Yaroslav Trofimov (@yarotrof) September 13, 2023
But this massive attack on Sevastopol seems another act of desperation. Given the failing counteroffensive, it looks like Kiev is "going big" on attacks against Russian territory, in hopes of sparking a broader conflict that draws NATO in, which Ukraine likely sees as its only hope.

One more item of note, presented with no commentary. On the day Elon Musk's biography drops, amid mainstream media's desperate spin of the SpaceX founder's interference with Starlink in Ukraine, there was a major, global, outage of the satellite internet service...

SpaceX acknowledged the Starlink outage on X at 2033ET, and then wrote at 2139ET on X that "The network issue has been fully resolved."

That is, Prigozhin, the owner of a purely Jewish surname, who grew up with a Jewish stepfather, went on business with Jewish accomplices, conducted business with Jewish partners, and opened restaurants with them "seven forty", with a 99.9% probability, and he himself cannot but be a Jew.

A lot of assumptions based on the wrong premise. According to Jewish religion, a Jew is a person born to the Jewish mother. Anything else doesn't count. Well, beside cases of proven conversion. Here's a link that explains this.

From what I was able to find, Prigozhin's mother before marriage had a surname Khokhlova. It is either Ukrainian or Russian surname. Maybe she is Jewish after all, but couldn't find any mention. If she isn't, it means that Evgeny Prigozhin wasn't Jewish, doesn't matter if his father was. Or what company he kept.

But I suppose that all the crazy nationalists who see Jews and the Jewish conspiracy under every rock don't care about such technicalities. ;-)

And besides, the mere fact of someone being Jewish also doesn't say anything about them as a person. This is yet another example of sweeping generalizations and faulty thinking.

A lot of assumptions based on the wrong premise. According to Jewish religion, a Jew is a person born to the Jewish mother. Anything else doesn't count. Well, beside cases of proven conversion. Here's a link that explains this.

From what I was able to find, Prigozhin's mother before marriage had a surname Khokhlova. It is either Ukrainian or Russian surname. Maybe she is Jewish after all, but couldn't find any mention. If she isn't, it means that Evgeny Prigozhin wasn't Jewish, doesn't matter if his father was. Or what company he kept.

But I suppose that all the crazy nationalists who see Jews and the Jewish conspiracy under every rock don't care about such technicalities. ;-)

And besides, the mere fact of someone being Jewish also doesn't say anything about them as a person. This is yet another example of sweeping generalizations and faulty thinking.
Dear Keit,

I am not in any way nationalist))
And i Do make a distinction between ordinary jews and zionists/or their’s henchmen...

But seeing only a simple coincidence in the question why, for example, in Russia almost all of the Top officials, not mentioning Forbs list are of that nationality - might be
improvident😉

Geopolitical analyst and commentator George Szamuely of YouTube channel “The Gaggle” briefs UN Security Council.

Szamuely gives a clear and concise timeline of the lead up to 2014, how the war could have been prevented, failed and scuppered peace proposals, lack of diplomacy, and how NATO and the US are keeping the war going with no incentive to end it.

His presentation starts at 14:15 and he speaks for 15mins.

yes. if you are interested I link to an interview with an independent Italian journalist who covered the topic, towards the end you also find the part about the russian revelations about ukranian labs. At the time I found the interview very interesting, also to see how 3d distortions work, and how much of "truth" can still leak out even at the unconscious level.
subeng available
youtu.be/zGti0fN8KZs?si=xRsB-jVSmo7yFf-k
Thank you! The video description into English with DeepL
In Franco Fracassi's new book, an overview of the situation of military bio-laboratories now scattered around the world. The weapons of the future are biological ones. Cross-cutting powers and national interests. Identical incidents in Wuhan and Harbib at the origins of the pandemic. For the Pentagon, viruses and vaccines are both weapons. Namru-3 the new Sigonella lab - The mysterious operations in the Trieste lab - Hunter Biden and family corruption.
It could be this small book, Biolab, with125 pages, where he makes this claim
[...] More than fifty percent of the funds for scientific research go to finance these institutions. Public money to produce weapons, private money for vaccines. A vast network, responsible for the pandemic of Sars-Cov-2, Omicron and many others. The ravages of Covid-19 have not stopped this hellish machine. Indeed, as the mechanism has worked, funding to produce new weapons has increased. "Biolab" is a journey into this hidden world where respect for human life in some cases is completely absent. A journey that has as fundamental stages Ukraine and Italy.

Attachments

• 1694599532741.png
    1694599532741.png
    601.2 KB · Views: 3
Thank you! The video description into English with DeepL

It could be this small book, Biolab, with125 pages, where he makes this claim
yes it is him. I haven't read the book, but if you watch the interview in full you get an idea. Several 3d distortions, but overall, for the average of what is being peddled even in the alternative media, I would say sufficient.

Ukrainians regularly invent "peremogi" for their Ukrainian citizens. Today is one of the rare days when they don't have to invent. They struck a serious blow and achieved serious damage. Our people again need to figure out why the air defense did not fully cope with the task. It seems to be a good result - 7 downed out of 10 launched, but this is not enough. If the Ukrainians are able to launch 10 missiles, our air defense should be able to shoot down 30-40 simultaneously.
Enemy attack on Sevastopol: data on casualties and damage (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

As reported by Russian Spring, as a result of a missile attack by the Kiev regime on the S. Ordzhonikidze ship repair plant in the city of Sevastopol and three unmanned boats on a detachment of ships of the Black Sea Fleet at the sea crossing, there are wounded.

According to the Telegram channel SHOT, two people were killed and 26 injured (24 wounded were previously reported). All the dead and injured are employees of the plant.

SHOT also clarifies that two vessels were damaged: the diesel-electric submarine Rostov-on-Don and the large landing ship Minsk, they caught fire. Both vessels were being repaired in dry dock.

According to the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, seven cruise missiles were shot down by means of air defense, all unmanned boats were destroyed by the patrol ship Vasily Bykov.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1694586928

Here they finish off what they didn't reach before.
One of the largest strikes by "Geran" drones was carried out on the port of Reni
The Odessa region has become the target of a large-scale attack by unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Video materials were published on the network, which captured the consequences of a drone attack on the port infrastructure of the city of Reni.

Reports of a drone attack followed recent strikes on Izmail's port infrastructure. Sources report that the main target of the attacks was the port infrastructure.

It is known that at least 12 explosions were recorded as a result of the strike. This is also confirmed by the statement of the Air Forces of Ukraine. Videos posted online show damaged warehouses, port facilities and fires.

At the moment, there are no details about the damage, however, judging by the fact that the ships en route to the Danube ports stopped their movement, the functioning of the port infrastructure is completely disrupted.

It should be noted that according to the Ukrainian side, 44 attack drones were involved in the attack, which makes this strike one of the largest.
По порту Рени нанесён один из самых масштабных ударов беспилотниками "Герань"

Хохлы регулярно выдумывают "перемоги" для своих укрограждан. Сегодня один из редких дней, когда им выдумывать не надо. Удар они нанесли серьёзный и добились нанесения серьезного ущерба. Нашим опять надо разбираться, почему ПВО не полностью справилась с задачей. Вроде бы неплохой результат- 7 сбитых из 10 запущенных, но этого недостаточно. Если хохлы способны запустить 10 ракет, наше Пво должно быть способно сбить 30-40 одномоментно.
Тут добивают, то до чего раньше не дотянулись.

I came across a couple of amazing things. To be quite precise, there are three of these amazing things, but one of them has already become familiar, although it does not cease to amaze.
I'll start with her. As if the extreme degree of arrogance, rudeness, lack of culture of representatives of the Ukrainian authorities should already become familiar, but each such manifestation causes me consternation. As recently as yesterday, the notorious Podolyak gave another interview in which he reproached China and India for their limited intellectual potential and the inability to calculate the results of their decisions in this regard. It is probably possible to treat both China and India differently, and I fully admit that there is someone who, from the height of his intellectual power, would have the right to say such a thing, but it sounds absolutely amazing from the mouth of a representative of the authorities who brought their own country literally to the brink of existence.
The second thing that surprised me was China's reaction to these statements by Podolyak today. She surprised me by the fact that the Chinese are serious (or pretend to be serious) to the statements of Ukrainian buffoons. They ask to clarify something, and what can a buffoon explain?
The Chinese Foreign Ministry asked Kiev to clarify Podolyak's words about the weak intelligence of the Chinese
The Ukrainian authorities need to clarify the statement of the adviser to the head of the office of the President of Ukraine, Mikhail Podolyak, about the "weak intellectual potential" of China and India, the official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China, Mao Ning, said.

"I do not know the background of this person's statements, he must make clarifications. China has always taken a responsible position on the issue of the Ukrainian crisis, called for a truce and negotiations, promoted a political settlement," Mao Ning told reporters during her briefing (quoted by TASS). In her opinion, Mikhail Podolyak and other Ukrainian officials "should carefully analyze" the PRC's position on the Ukrainian crisis and develop a "correct attitude" to it.

On the eve of September 12, Mikhail Podolyak, in an interview with Ukrainian journalist Natalia Vlashchenko, said that "the intellectual potential of India and China is weak, despite the fact that the countries are effectively invested in science." According to him, the fact that the Indian station "Chandrayan-3" successfully landed does not mean that this country "understands exactly what the modern world is." Mr. Podolyak believes that India and China "are not able to calculate and analyze the consequences of their own decisions." He came to this conclusion due to the fact that these countries do business with Russia, and do not support Ukraine.
МИД Китая попросил Киев разъяснить слова Подоляка о слабом интеллекте китайцев

The third amazing thing come across to me in a video from Poland. The video is accompanied by the following caption. By the way, who does not know, Poles are called Psheks in Russia, just as Russians in Ukraine are called Moscalyames, Katsaps, Ukrainians- Hohols, Belarusians - bulbash, etc.
In Poland, there was a "friendship of peoples" between a Ukrainian student / taxi driver and tipsy psheks, actually see for yourself, to comment here is only to spoil
Here I disagree. After watching the video, I immediately had a comment. The fact that there is a "tender and warm" "friendship of peoples" between Poles and Ukrainians and the fact that this "friendship of peoples" sometimes goes beyond the limits established by the criminal code is not a secret at all and it is not surprising. It's amazing that the Ukrainian at the end of the video calls for help in Russian. Not in Polish, not in Ukrainian, but in Russian! In Poland! For me, this is an indicator of Ukrainians. Much is it, artificial and alluvial, that you blow on it a little harder and it flies of, as if it never existed. So the whole of Ukraine will fly off in due time, as if it never existed.
All three of today's amazing things for me unexpectedly merged into a line from one of V. Vysotsky's songs: at the end of the way, you will have to pay off.
Яндекс — поиск по видео

Наткнулся на пару удивительных вещей. Если быть совсем точным, то этих удивительных вещей три, но одна из них стала уже привычной, хотя и не перестает удивлять.
Начну как раз с нее. Как будто уже должна стать привычным крайняя степень наглости, хамства, бескультурья представителей хохляцкой власти, однако каждое такое проявление у меня вызывает оторопь. Не далее, как вчера небезызвестный Подоляк дал очередное интервью, в котором упрекнул Китай и Индию в ограниченном интеллектуальном потенциале и в невозможности в связи с этим просчитывать результаты своих решений. Наверное можно по разному относиться и к Китаю и к Индии и я вполне допускаю, что есть кто-то, кто с высоты своего интеллектуального могущества имел бы право говорить такое, однако это звучит совершенно потрясающе из уст представителя властей, приведших собственную страну буквально на грань существования. Вторая вещь, которая меня удивила это сегодняшняя реакция Китая на указанные заявления Подоляка. Удивила она меня тем, что китайцы серьезно относятся (или делают вид, что серьезно относятся) к заявлениям украинских шутов. Они просят что то разъяснить, а что может разъяснить шут гороховый?
Третья удивительная вещь попалась мне в ролике из Польши. Ролик сопровождается следующей подписью.
Здесь я не согласен. Посмотрев ролик у меня сразу родился комментарий. То, что существует "нежная и теплая" "дружба народов" между поляками и хохлами и то, что эта "дружба народов" местами выходит за рамки, установленные уголовным кодексом совсем не секрет и не это удивляет. Удивительно, что хохлик в конце ролика зовет на помощь на русском языке. Не на польском, не на украинском, а на русском! В Польше! Для меня это показатель украинскости. Такая вот она, искусственная и наносная, что дунуть на нее чуть-чуть сильнее и она слетает, как будто и не было ее. Так и Украина вся слетит в свое время, как будто ее и не было.
Все три сегодняшние удивительные вещи для меня неожиданно слились в строчке из одной песни В. Высоцкого: в конце пути придется рассчитаться.

'Is US preparing to expand the conflict?'

14 Sep, 2023

(Translated by Google)

Anomalous Starlink activity noticed during strike on Crimea

2023-09-14

14 SEP, 2023

US using Ukraine as electronic warfare testing ground – Defense News​

"Ben Wallace, then-Secretary of Defence of the UK, called Ukraine a “battle lab” for the British military during a report to the parliament in July."

"The article, published on Wednesday, covered the recent discussion at the Air, Space, and Cyber Conference in National Harbor, Maryland."

“The agility being displayed by both parties, in the way that they’re executing operations in the spectrum, is awesome,” the US military commander said of the Ukraine conflict. “Both sides are doing the cat-and-mouse game very, very well.”

“In the future, for us, if we do confront a peer, being agile and being rapid is the key to success in the spectrum,”
he added."

“The agility being displayed by both parties, in the way that they’re executing operations in the spectrum, is awesome,” the US military commander said of the Ukraine conflict. “Both sides are doing the cat-and-mouse game very, very well.”

“In the future, for us, if we do confront a peer, being agile and being rapid is the key to success in the spectrum,”
he added."
Playing cat-and-mouse with aliens is much less fun. F-16 jets would need to acquire consciousness of their own... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom