Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Interestingly, the Canadian joint Chief of Staff, General Wayne Eyre, do not want to apologize for his standing ovation of the Nazi in Parliament.

And

Perhaps the continual fall-out from this event will be part of what will make October very interesting.
Neil Oliver weighs in on the incident:

There is an excellent article, really, by Hugo Turner about Ukrainia. Here is what the article is about as told by Mister Hugo:

This article will tell the story of these early Cold War years. It will cover the UPA war, the ratlines and the resettling of 120,000 Ukrainian fascists around the globe. It will discuss riots, torture and assassination the OUN/B conducted in displaced person camps and prisons. It will discuss the OUN/B in exile and its split into two factions: the MI6 and Gehlen backed Zch OUN led by Stepan Bandera and Stetsko and the CIA backed ZP UHVR led by Mykola Lebed. It will cover the OUN/B and MI6 creation of the largest fascist umbrella group of the postwar years the Anti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations or ABN which united escaped fascist war criminals from across Eastern and Central Europe. The ABN would form close ties with the Asian People’s Anti-Communist League and the two would eventually launch the World Anti-Communist League. Finally it will discuss the assassination of Stepan Bandera.​

Super interesting. I like very much this historian.

Dr Hans Benjamin Braun

also was interviewed by the Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin - albeit there is unfortunately only the 🇩🇪 German version available. Quite mind boggling, the deeper the details start to sink in. I wonder if this could be a question for the C's, if a thermonuclear weapon actually has been used in Southern Scandinavia / Southern Baltic Sea.

He also mentions for example that due to the geographic formation at 60-80 m at the bottom of the Southern Baltic Sea, outside of Bornholm and the Swedish Coast - which together form a semi-circle, which directs the blast wave towards the east, with the result that the seismic strength was 10x stronger in Kaliningrad compared to what the seismic station in Lund (Southern Sweden) registered.

The heating in water temperature
at the bottom of the Southern Baltic Sea, was a whopping 5°C higher than what is normal (compared to previous year). This lasted through the winter of 2022/23 - and there is no physical explanation for such a major heating event other than what a thermonuclear explosion can accomplish. After all the water temperatures usually don't shift that much at the bottom of the sea...

1h 48 min

Table of Contents & Timestamp:

Screen captures:

Geographic and bathymetric

overview of the theatre of horror

View attachment 77829

Seismic signals
of Nord Stream vs North Korean nuclear event

View attachment 77830

SNSN Data
(only collectively available)

View attachment 77831

Shock wave
directed at Kaliningrad

View attachment 77832

Shockwave reflections
in the South East Baltic Sea

View attachment 77833

Evaluation
of seismic amplitudes

View attachment 77834

Aerosol clouds
before and after detonation

View attachment 77835

Underwater current
before and after detonation

View attachment 77836

Seafloor temperature
in Baltic Sea 2023 vs 2022

View attachment 77837

Seafloor temperature
in Baltic Sea 2023 vs 2022

View attachment 77838

Gamma ray radiation
detected in Poland & Switzerland

View attachment 77839

Unmanned
Underwater Vehicles

View attachment 77840

Powerful (nuclear) speeches
at the UN Security Council

I am a little bit in a rush because of work, but got so excited by this:

So, here are the speeches of investigative journalist Dirk Pohlmann and Jimmy Dore, in a briefing at the United Nations about the 2022 Nord Stream pipeline sabotage

I thought it was mind boggling to see Dirk Pohlmann speaking there. Being one of Germany’s finest, sharpest journalist brains as well a fantastic peace fighter… now talking about the nuclear detonations in the waters of Sweden and Denmark, blowing up the North Stream pipeline and all its implications - now out in the OPEN in front of the UN Security Council

Just wow.

Here is the YT link but i’ll search later for a rumble version as I don’t trust YT

All in english ! Super interesting !!

So, here are the speeches of investigative journalist Dirk Pohlmann and Jimmy Dore, in a briefing at the United Nations about the 2022 Nord Stream pipeline sabotage

I thought it was mind boggling to see Dirk Pohlmann speaking there. Being one of Germany’s finest, sharpest journalist brains as well a fantastic peace fighter… now talking about the nuclear detonations in the waters of Sweden and Denmark, blowing up the North Stream pipeline and all its implications - now out in the OPEN in front of the UN Security Council

Just wow.

Here is the YT link but i’ll search later for a rumble version as I don’t trust YT

Great stuff XPan!

Oh, and screw Malta. Just saying.

Ukrainian troops are currently surrendering by the 1000s using an emergency broadcast signal. They want to survive! The slaughter is being alleviated to some extent at least. Over 10,000 have already surrendered according to reports.

Ukrainian troops are currently surrendering by the 1000s using an emergency broadcast signal. They want to survive! The slaughter is being alleviated to some extent at least. Over 10,000 have already surrendered according to reports.

Not surprised, at some point soldiers have to realize, being in the fronts, that the only order they're being given is "just keep going back to the front and do the same thing you did last week".

I have also heard and read reports that mention how obtaining fake disability documents from doctos becase a huge business. Some soldiers are purchasing these for 2-5000 dollars. So, not even Ukrainians want this conflict to continue, and it must be extremely frustrating to have the entire western world encourage them to simply continue to die.

Straight from the Canadian gov. site on terminology (http:// women-gender-equality.canada.ca/en/free-to-be-me/2slgbtqi-plus-glossary.html). Simple M and F have been omitted.
2 spirited people, you've got to be kidding me, how can someone have two spirits if they don't even believe in the existence of one spirit... seriously.

But thanks a lot for digging that up!

Le gouvernement polonais confirme : le missile qui a tué deux Polonais dans l'est de la Pologne l'année dernière était un missile ukrainien. Alors que tous les médias, les politiques, accusaient la Russie ! Die polnische Regierung bestätigt: Die Rakete, die letztes Jahr in Ostpolen zwei Polen getötet hat, war ein ukrainische Rakete - Legitim
Legitim (Die polnische Regierung bestätigt: Die Rakete, die letztes Jahr in Ostpolen zwei Polen getötet hat, war ein ukrainische Rakete - Legitim)
Die polnische Regierung bestätigt: Die Rakete, die letztes Jahr in Ostpolen zwei Polen getötet hat, war ein ukrainische Rakete - Legitim
Aus den Einzelheiten der Untersuchung, die Rzeczpospolita vorliegen, geht hervor, dass es sich um eine Rakete russischer Bauart
1695983762937.png
The Polish government confirms: the missile that killed two Poles in eastern Poland last year was a Ukrainian missile. While all the media, politicians, accused Russia!

In fairness, I must say that not everything is always smooth. However, the episode below can also indirectly speak about the prevalence of the phenomenon of surrender and the hope of these ukrops for relaxed and not attentive behavior on the part of the Russian military.

Had to be expected and I'm pretty sure Rybar&co knew there would be such attempts, not only due to ukrops' nature - it is a war after all.

Had to be expected and I'm pretty sure Rybar&co knew there would be such attempts, not only due to ukrops' nature - it is a war after all.
It's true-war is an extremely cruel thing, but here, it seems to me, you made a very accurate remark about ukrops' nature. I am Russian and, perhaps, I cannot be 100% objective, although I try and personally I am very familiar and see ukrops' character. I wonder how much it is visible to people who are in a different information field? I have practically no doubt that critically thinking people see to a greater or lesser extent, and "Cassiopeian" people (if you can call it that), having such a source, as if they can't help but see, but still ...?
On the topic raised, I will give another illustrative episode. Two videos. They need comments. On the first video, the episode of the battle, shot by a drone, is completely with a sad ending. In the second video, at first the same recording from the drone, but without the finale, and then the recording of the same episode from the ukrops' helmet camera. From this camera, we were also not shown the very end of the episode, but from the first video we know how it ended. The following is interesting here. On the second video, the last words of the wounded dill are that he wants to surrender, but it is clearly visible that at the same time a grenade appears in his hands and I will say thank God (no matter how blasphemous it may sound) that the Russian fighter did not believe these cries about captivity and did what he did.
Яндекс — поиск по видео
video_2023-09-28_06-53-56

Это правда-война предельно жестокая штука, но вот здесь, мне кажется, Вы сделали очень точное замечание про характер укропов. Я русский и, возможно, не могу быть на 100% объективным, хоть я и стараюсь и мне лично очень хорошо знаком и виден укропский характер. Мне интересно насколько это видно людям, находящимся в другом информационном поле? Я практически не сомневаюсь, что критически мыслящие люди в большей или меньшей степени видят, а "кассиопейские" люди (если можно так назвать), имеющие такой источник, как будто и не могут не видеть, но все же...?
По затронутой теме приведу еще один показательный эпизод. Два ролика. Они нуждаются в комментариях. На первом ролике эпизод боя, снятый дроном, полностью с печальным финалом. На втором ролике вначале та же запись с дрона, но без финала, а затем запись того же эпизода с нашлемной камеры укропа. С этой камеры нам тоже не показали самый конец эпизода, но из первого ролика нам известно чем все закончилось. Здесь интересно следующее. На втором ролике последние слова раненого укропа о том, что он хочет сдаться в плен, однако хорошо видно, что при этом у него в руках появляется граната и я скажу слава богу (как бы кощунственно это ни прозвучало), что российский боец не поверил этим крикам про плен и сделал то что сделал.

Ukraine War Highlights

1. Germany's hospitals quietly started admitting American soldiers wounded in Ukraine..

2. Russians captured a German Leopard tank in Ukraine operated by professional German Soldiers of the Bundeswehr: one of them started shouting
- Nicht schiessen! Nicht schiessen!
A well-known, legendary cry from WW2: Surrendering Nazis shouted the same to the Soviet soldiers:
- Don't shoot! Don't shoot!

3. Russian Military established a 911-Radio Channel for Ukrainian soldiers on a specific wavelength. Since Summer 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers used this special help channel to surrender.

4. Soldiers on the frontlines are again complaining about the unbearable horrible smell of burnt corpses on the battlefield. Sanitation operations need to be started soon, I think, because of birds and animals able to carry The Plague from hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian corpses littering the combat zones.

5. Ukrainian Air Defenses collapsed some time ago. Yesterday a Russian jet fired a missile from the South-West, which traveled 500km over Ukrainian-held territory all the way to the North-East to destroy a bridge at the end of its journey. Nothing stopped it. Nowadays Russian airstrikes are meeting a special Ukrainian air-defense response called: Total Silence..

6. Putin is rumored to be holding the army back from overrunning Ukraine. Tactical operational considerations and also simply because of His Clemency, he wants to preserve as many Ukrainian lives as possible.. Read more here:

The Russians however encounter minimal opposition on most fronts now. Those reports of "Ukrainan Soldiers Have Heroically Taken Control of this and that settlement" are mere media propaganda..
So even earlier arguments of De-Nazification and trapping Ukronazis in Fire-Trap-Cauldrons won't hold much longer. There is almost no more UkroNazis to roast..
The situation now is just like when CIA started droning about "Russian invasion!!" "Russian invasion!!" incessantly and the Russians finally began the SMO. Now the NEXT stage is rumored to be a Special Overrunning Operation for Peace. At last..

7. On the Operational and Logistics level this war was over for some time now, anyway. According to professional soldiers, who are military experts holding multiple engineering & military degrees as well. One of them brought to our attention:

GEOPHYSICAL WEAPONS
now listed in official military reports.
These weapons have been operated by SuperPowers for some time now!!

They can easily cause these:
simply because that's what they were designed for. Sans The Comets, of course..
(for now)​

Sources: [1], [2], [3], [4].

Ukrainian soldiers captured at Azovstal plant in ‘satisfactory’ conditions​

This is from a while back (May/June 2022), but in the above article, Denys Prokopenko was mentioned along with his wife Kateryna.

I came across a Rachel Marsden/RT article from July 7, 2023:

Ultra far-right Azov members were welcomed on campus grounds at a time when even mild US conservatives have been heckled and banished

“The Ongoing fight for freedom: defenders of Mariupol return to Stanford,” read the flier advertising an event on the California university campus. Hosted by the Department of Slavic Languages and co-organized by Stanford’s Ukrainian Student Association, the June 29th event featured an Azov commander and the wives of two other battalion members.

Previous speakers at Stanford university who were regarded as controversial have faced considerable disruption, but somehow Azov got a free pass. You’d think that a glance at the logos at the bottom of the flier would have raised eyebrows at the prestigious American university, if only because the Azov insignia makes its Nazi origins obvious.

Canadian military officers who had been involved in Western training and equipping of Azov fighters going back years, prior to the current conflict with Russia, had expressed concern with tattoos that they had spotted on their Ukrainian trainees. But instead of slowly backing out of the room, the West forged ahead while hoping that its enabling of neo-Nazis wouldn’t catch the attention of the press, as the Ottawa Citizen has reported. The Canadian military was particularly concerned that the trainers’ photos with the Azov fighters would appear in public. But apparently Stanford senior fellow Francis Fukuyama, and author of the infamous 'End of History' had no such issue, appearing for a photo that was later posted online by one of the Azov wives.

Anyway, here is the ad for the event at Stanford which took place on Jun 29, 2023:
Stanford:Azov Ad.jpg

About the event

THE ONGOING FIGHT FOR FREEDOM: DEFENDERS OF MARIUPOL RETURN TO STANFORD

Come and hear the Ukrainian Defenders talking about their experiences!

We at the Ukrainian Students Association at Stanford (USAS) are proud to announce a meeting with heroes who have bravely fended off Ukraine against the russian army and stood their ground in the city of Mariupol until the last minute and were then held in captivity until the POW exchange this year.

Their partners will also be joining and sharing their experiences. We hope those of you who stay in the area over the summer will be able to join the USAS meeting on Thursday, June 29th at 6 pm at Stanford University.

Our guests are:

Arsenii Fedosiuk, sergeant in the Azov Brigade. In 2022, he participated in the defense of Mariupol. From May 18 to December 31, 2022, Arsenii was held in Russian captivity as a prisoner of war. Arsenii represents the interests of Azov and Azov POWs internationally.

Yuliia Fedosiuk. Co-founder and deputy to the head of the Association of Families of Azovstal Defenders. Wife of Arsenii.

Kateryna Prokopenko. Founder and leader of the Association of Azovstal defenders’ families, wife of Azov Commander Denys “Redis” Prokopenko.

And the post made by Kateryana Propenko:

Kateryna Proopenko and Francis Fukuyama Photo.jpg

As an aside, the "End of History" is the same book Chrystina Freeland referenced eleven times in her speech at the Brookings Institute. I just thought it was interesting to see this ecosystem at work.

Here is the rest of the op-ed:
You really have to wonder what’s going on here. Particularly when Stanford students are known for protesting campus engagements featuring even mild right-wingers. US Fifth Circuit Appeals Court Judge Kyle Duncan, who was appointed by former President Donald Trump, was actively heckled by students earlier this year, citing his positions on civil rights. The school’s associate dean for diversity, equity, and inclusion even indulged students’ concerns in real time, but apparently didn't need to do so with the Azov visit.

Stanford College Republicans couldn’t even get any basic speaker funding for Trump’s former VP Mike Pence’s visit. Meanwhile, the school’s Undergraduate Senate denounced an event with Conservative political commentator Matt Walsh, citing “an unsafe environment on campus” his mere presence might create.

It’s common enough for elite US colleges to even cancel appearances by conservative speakers, citing security concerns. But nothing of the sort happened with Azov, even though the group’s ideology is far more radical than any of the far-right campus speakers to-date. A TIME magazine article published in 2021 detailed how Azov, which it described as a “white supremacist militia,” leveraged social networks to “radicalize and train new members.” It featured a photo of fighters in combat attire, captioned “Recruits training in August 2019 with the military wing of Ukraine’s far-right Azov movement, which has inspired white supremacists from around the world.”

Even more hilarious – or disturbing, Stanford University’s own Center for International Security and Cooperation, with which Fukuyama served as a fellow, blatantly describes Azov as “a far-right nationalist network of military, paramilitary, and political organizations based in Ukraine.” According to this Stanford profile, “During the Battle for Mariupol, the group came to attention for its neo-Nazi iconography on the battlefield. Specifically, the battalion patch, which featured an inverted Wolfsangel symbol superimposed on a Black Sun. The Wolsfangel is a historical symbol of independence that was later co-opted by the German Nazi Party.” Guess all those people who fail to see this insignia as freedom symbols rather than the blatant Nazi association are just ignorant, right?

All this really proves is that, throughout history, extremists are easily and conveniently rebranded as “freedom fighters” by the establishment the minute they can be used and exploited as proxies against a geopolitical foe. It’s the same kind of whitewashing the mainstream media has been engaged in since the onset of the Ukraine conflict. “A far-right battalion has a key role in Ukraine's resistance. Its neo-Nazi history has been exploited by Putin,” read a CNN headline in March 2022.

Ah yes, more talk of “resistance fighters” and their victimization at the hands of Russian President Vladimir Putin who keeps pointing out their neo-Nazi history at a time when the West is hoping that everyone forgets. Perhaps, it is only because this neo-Nazism actually gives credence to a major part of Putin’s justification for his special operation in Ukraine: denazification. The other items include the neutralization of all the Western weapons provided to them on Russia’s border and the protection of civilians in Ukraine’s former eastern regions from Kiev’s constant aggression since 2014.

Stanford even acknowledges Azov’s first known “violent attack” as being traced to “April 2014 when it clashed with Russian-backed separatists in Donetsk.” Maybe they were just clashing with Russophones and ethnic Russians on the border of Russia in Ukraine? Perhaps these “separatists” were people who were trying to protect themselves from the kind of ethnic cleansing that Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky now just happens to be implementing as a matter of official policy by overtly and systematically wiping Russian culture and religion off the country’s map. Did anyone at Stanford even bring that up?

Look, it’s certainly the job of universities to provoke debate and discussion. I still remember getting into heated arguments with a convicted murderer who was brought into my graduate level criminology class to discuss his ‘beefs’ with the justice system. But that doesn’t seem to be what’s happening here with Azov. Instead, there seems to be a rebranding effort afoot that omits or minimizes much of the inconvenient reality of the group’s ideology and history. If Stanford or other universities really were interested in doing justice to free speech in pursuit of the truth, they'd at least go out of their way to facilitate contradictory debate rather than the rewriting of history for political propaganda purposes in service of the establishment status quo.

Just wow.

Alternative link (in case of dissapearance)

I just wanted to add, that if the Youtube Video disappears about the UN Security Council and the US having used nuclear weapons used in the waters of Scandinavia to blow of the Nord Stream pipelines, here below is the video shown at Odysee instead. (I also made a private copy of it, just in case).

Back
Top Bottom