Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

"ATACMS missiles transferred to Ukraine have expired validity"
President Zelensky claimed the other day that the Ukrainian Army expertly used the US-sent ATACM missiles to utterly destroy an entire Russian helicopter and jet airbase complete with at least [rumored-embellished] 25 helis and 50 SU-35 jets - dealing a fatal blow to Russian forces. Hereby the Ukrainian army demonstrated that all US-sent weapons are put to extremely effective use!
KYIV — Ukrainian special forces early on Tuesday struck two Russian military airfields, saying they successfully destroyed nine Russian military helicopters, an anti-aircraft missile system, and an ammunition warehouse. The attacks took place in occupied Berdyansk, a southern city in the Zaporizhzhia region; and at an airfield in Luhansk, an occupied city in eastern Ukraine. The special forces also managed to successfully damage airfield runways, Ukraine said, in what it called “Operation Dragonfly.”
versus
the stark, objective reality of what really happened:
Now report from real people on the ground:

1. No ATACMS have been used, the attack was by HIMARS;

2. All munitions have been intercepted by AD; (Russian Air Defenses)

3. The fragments of one intercepted HIMARS munition fell on the airfield in Berdyansk where the Korenovsky Air Regiment is based currently;

4. "Losses" amounted to some damage to two Ural fueling trucks. NO damage or losses to personnel and air assets.

Russian humor, didn't Putin told, paraphrasing, "just let the truth do its job" :

"

Reporter gets piece of French-made missile used to attack fleet HQ in Sevastopol as gift​

On September 22, the Ukrainian armed forces launched a missile attack on the headquarters of the Black Sea Fleet in Sevastopol

SEVASTOPOL, October 19. /TASS/. A fragment of a missile that was used to attack the Black Sea Fleet headquarters in Sevastopol in September will go to France as a gift to journalists of the France 2 TV channel, the region’s Governor Mikhail Razvozhayev wrote on his Telegram channel.

"The French missile is coming home. However, this time it carries not destruction, but the truth from Sevastopol. When I learned that journalists from the France 2 channel came here to shoot footage of the aftermath of the Ukrainian army’s attack on the fleet headquarters, a light bulb went off to gift a fragment of the missile to them," Razvozhayev blogged.

According to him, the director of Sevastopol's public security department, Alexey Krasnokutsky, handed over the fragment so that it could go back to France where the missile was manufactured. Upon learning about the situation, the journalist, who he identified as Poncine Anne Audette, got a rude awakening when she learned that Sevastopol was attacked using a missile that turned out to be French - the manufacturer and developer of MBDA missile systems," the governor noted.

On September 22, the Ukrainian armed forces carried out a missile attack on the headquarters of the Black Sea Fleet in Sevastopol. No civilians were injured. As the Russian Defense Ministry reported, air defense system shot down five missiles during the attack on the city.
"

In Israel, most likely they pay more.
Mercenaries are fleeing Ukraine en masse, refusing to participate in hostilities
Recently, there has been a noticeable decrease in the number of foreign mercenaries operating on the side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the combat zone. This was informed by the retired lieutenant Colonel of the People's Militia of the LNR Andrei Marochko through his telegram channel.

According to him, private military companies (PMCs), which actively attracted foreign mercenaries to participate in the conflict, began evacuating their personnel from the country. As one of the main reasons for this decision, the mercenaries cite low material remuneration, as well as difficult conditions of service, constant shelling and living in conditions close to the front.

It is noteworthy that one of the units, consisting of foreign fighters, has already completed its mission in Kharkiv. According to media reports, they left their deployment point, located in one of the educational institutions of the city, taking all personal belongings and property.

It is not known how many foreign mercenaries are currently on the territory of Ukraine, however, given the estimated information, we can talk about about 8-10 thousand mercenaries.
Наёмники массово бегут из Украины, отказываясь участвовать в боевых действиях

The Lancet has already been noted everywhere. Artillery of all kinds, all kinds of tanks and armored vehicles, all available aviation, and now he got to helicopters.
The Lancet shot down a Ukrainian Mi-8 helicopter for the first time in history
For the first time in history, a Ukrainian Mi-8 helicopter was hit by a Lancet drone near the village of Umanskoye, located 18 km from Donetsk. The event did not take place at the helicopter base, but at the site where, according to preliminary information, the helicopter either refueled or overloaded cargo.

This incident was the first confirmed case of a helicopter hit using the Lancet drone's barrage ammunition. This drone has demonstrated its versatility by hitting various targets: from boats, tanks, howitzers, anti-aircraft systems and electronic warfare stations to field headquarters, MiG-29 fighters, Su-25 attack aircraft and, now, the Mi-8 helicopter.

The event highlights the possible expansion of the use and production of drones, which corresponds to information about the increase in the production of "Product-51" and "Product-52". With the increase in the number of drones, the number of their operators also increases, which in turn allows you to expand the number of potential targets and increase the intensity of attacks.
"Ланцет" впервые в истории сбил украинский вертолёт Ми-8

В Израиле, скорее всего, платят больше.
Ланцет отметился уже везде. Артиллерия всех видов, все виды танков и бронемашин, вся наличная авиация и вот теперь он добрался и до вертолетов.

Interview with Boris Karpov by Riposte Laïque​

October 20, 2023 Editor Editor , External Speakers 2
ee.jpg

An exceptional interview is offered to you today, with Boris Karpov who answers exclusively to questions from Paul Le Poulpe on a range of subjects: Ukrainian conflict, situation in the Middle East, NATO policy, risk of nuclear conflagration, outlook Russians on France…
Riposte Laïque: You are a Russian citizen, you speak French perfectly, you have already written more than 200 articles on Riposte Laïque, you have a very active Telegram channel in French. Our readers often ask how you learned such perfect French?
https://ripostelaique.com/author/boris-karpov
@boriskarpovblog
Boris Karpov: The French language in the Soviet Union was very respected, and our institutes trained very good French speakers. So I studied French there then left for a post in France, let's say “more than 10 years” during which I was totally immersed among French citizens.
Secular Response: What are your exact functions in Russia? What is your relationship with the authorities in your country? Can you express yourself freely, or does the war period prevent you from writing everything that you could say in another context?
Boris Karpov: I will answer very simply that I work for “Rodina”, for my Homeland, Russia. War period or not, I will say no more.

“Russia is not allied with Iran,
it has economic agreements with this country”

Secular Response: Some commentators on our site are perplexed by your comments on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. You call, in your writings, for the destruction of Hamas, and you appear to support Israel in this approach. But your country is allied with Iran, which is behind Hamas. Don't you feel like you're doing the splits?
Boris Karpov: First of all, Russia is not allied with Iran, Russia has economic agreements with Iran as with other countries. Furthermore, Russia and Iran share certain conceptions of what the world should be like, in particular the end of American world domination. This does not prevent Russia from having its own foreign and domestic policy, just like Iran. And there are also differences, for example Iran's internal policy regarding the treatment of women, Russia obviously does not share this conception. But Russia respects everyone's choice and forms partnerships above all in what is in the direction of its own interests.
Concerning Israel, the Russian position is perfectly clear: On the one hand all (Israelis and Palestinians) have the right to a life in peace, on the other hand acts of terrorism are unacceptable. Iran's position is somewhat different, since it has repeatedly declared its desire to destroy the state of Israel, and it is known that it is not afraid of terrorism. The only common point is that the Palestinians must be able to live in peace.
Have you heard Russia say it shares all of Iran's positions on this issue? Iran approved Hamas assassinations last week. Have you heard Russia approve them? No, of course.
Take the example of athletes. You play pétanque with Paul, but Paul and you play football on opposite teams. Is it a problem?
We therefore have differences on this subject, which does not prevent economic agreements. And regarding Hamas terrorism, I think that everyone (except Iran and a few Arab countries...) agrees that it must be eradicated. But WHO is going to do it? Israel.
The fact is that everything related to Israel triggers the strongest passions and hatreds! For some “all the Jews must be killed” and terrorism is one way. I would like to clarify one thing on this subject: Russia has suffered atrocious acts of terrorism, more than any other country, from Muslim terrorist groups, mainly Chechens. How can we imagine that Russian citizens, who followed live the hostage-taking and assassinations in Budenovsk, Nord-Ost, Beslan, the attacks in the metro, etc. etc., how can we imagine that we can we approve of any terrorist movement?
My position is therefore perfectly clear and reflects the position of almost all of my compatriots: We must liquidate terrorist groups so that Palestinians and Israelis can then live in peace.

“The war in Ukraine is a war of civilizations between our historical values and Western Wokism”

Secular Response: Russian authorities sometimes explain that the war against Ukraine is a conflict of civilization. But in this case, do you mind being supported by Chechen leader Kadyrov, a notorious Islamist?
Boris Karpov: First of all, we must not forget that Kadyrov completely eradicated terrorism in Chechnya. With methods that shock Westerners but which have proven to be perfectly effective. Chechnya is today a country where we live in peace, which in my opinion is an example to follow in Gaza: Eradicating terrorists with the appropriate methods, it worked in Chechnya and it will work in Gaza .
Kadyrov is an Islamist, but he is in Chechnya. In Russia for example, Muslims do not try to impose their way of life on us, everyone respects the other. And if I go to Grozny I respect their traditions.
The war in Ukraine is a war of civilization but not between Christianity and Islam! It is between how to put it... between our traditional values (those of Christians AND those of Muslims) and the values that Westerners promote at home: LGBT, wokism, negation of the Family etc.
Secular Response: Vladimir Putin frequently explains that he wants to denazify Ukraine. Do you consider that this is the best argument to justify this conflict, should we not instead talk about the New World Order, and the globalism that Western leaders who support Zelensky want to impose on your country, through war?
Boris Karpov: Currently yes, the Nazi battalions in Ukraine having been completely liquidated. But I think there is a psychological aspect here: The Russians were traumatized by the Nazi period which caused 25 million deaths. It is obvious that a reminder of this period is likely to garner the agreement of the Russians, rather than developing the themes of globalism which are, let us admit, less “bearing”.

“NATO will support Israel and Ukraine”

Secular Response: What would be the ideal end to the conflict, for you, with Ukraine and those who support them?
Boris Karpov: Ukraine is called “Little Russia”. The solution is therefore simple: Reintegrate Ukraine into Russia. In its entirety, and I am convinced that this is what will happen, with perhaps the exception of the north of the country, the Lvov region which could be attached to Poland.
This is the ideal end but unfortunately some are opposed to it, NATO in particular which wants to make Ukraine a platform for attack against Russia. We are moving towards an extension of the conflict and I would like to point out one thing to you:
Some insinuate that the war in Israel could “advantage” Russia in Ukraine, under the pretext that NATO which supports Israel will not also be able to support Ukraine. This is a total illusion, NATO will support Israel AND Ukraine.
Furthermore, as I had predicted, the equipment supplied by Westerners to Ukraine is increasingly “advanced”. We are currently at long-range missiles, the F-16s are almost on the way, so nuclear weapons will remain next. Westerners have not understood the simple fact that we CANNOT leave Ukraine in their hands, for our security. It's absolutely impossible, unthinkable. The development will therefore be terrible.

“We took into account that Macron’s France is an enemy country”

Secular Response: How do your compatriots judge the attitude of the European Union, and more mainly that of France, in this conflict? Do you have strong feelings against our country, and do you consider it an enemy that could be treated as an enemy of Russia?
Boris Karpov: In the Ukrainian conflict, I suppose. We have taken into account that France is an enemy country. Because finally, delivering weapons to a country that uses them against our forces is indeed an act of war. Take into account here the fact that your President Macron is seen as a bastard but also and above all as a poor guy, there is hardly a day without a Russian Telegram channel making fun of him. This somewhat attenuates the enemy image of France. If your President were a strong, respected and respectable man who delivered weapons to Ukraine, we would undoubtedly be more virulent against France.
But beware! If, or rather when, the conflict develops in the west, we will act regardless of your president.
Secular Response: The BRICS appear to be a disparate conglomerate, united by the sole desire to get rid of American hegemony. Do you think this structure has a future?
Boris Karpov: On a completely personal basis, no. It will probably last a few years but there are too many disparities, and we do not make an alliance by rejecting another, an alliance must be made by an attraction between partners. Once American hegemony has disappeared, the BRICS will undoubtedly disappear, disintegrating into several other smaller alliances.

“If I were French, I would organize an underground movement…”

Secular Response: You often criticize the French, in sharp terms, for letting their territory be invaded and losing their country. But we could tell you that the Russians suffered communism and Stalin's dictatorship without putting up much resistance. What in particular would you do, concretely, if you were French, to resist Macron and his accomplices?
Ah, Stalin, this question again. First Stalin led the Soviet Union to Victory in 1945, and no one here forgets that. But you are comparing very different things anyway: Under Stalin or after, our country was never invaded. Yours is. So I would say that communism was our way of life, among us, certainly with its bad aspects. But your way of life is not yours, it is that of those who invade you! The only ones who tried to invade us under communism, well, they were kicked out... by the Soviets led by... Stalin!
Boris Karpov: If I were French? I would not accept the current situation and would organize an underground movement to change it. Using the necessary means. I specify, not acts of terrorism, but operations directed against the “culprits” of this situation and not against innocent people.

“Russians live in a democracy and you live in a decadent country”

Secular Response: Do you consider that Russia is a more democratic country than France, and that the Russians are freer than the French?
Boris Karpov: First of all, the meaning of the word “democracy” is perhaps not the same for you and for us. For you this term allows everything: The destruction of the Family because a man has the right to call himself a woman, because a gay couple has the right to adopt a kid etc etc. Our democracy is that everyone does what they want while respecting our well-defined values.
So with your definition of course you are democratic and we are not. But for us, we are…and you are decadent!
Freedom? YES without a doubt. Various French friends who came regularly always told me “we feel freedom here”. In every aspect, you feel like no one is behind you to piss you off all the time. We say here “vse vozmojno”, “everything is possible”… as long as we don’t disturb the other. Come, and you will feel this freedom!

“A Trump victory would not change the world situation”

Secular Response: Do you think that a new election of Donald Trump in the United States would change the world situation?
Boris Karpov: No, absolutely not, he has actually “proven himself” in 4 years, that is to say he has done almost nothing to change the world situation. I’m not even talking about broken promises (“draining the Marais…), because no politician keeps his promises. He continued to arm Ukraine in preparation against Russia, he did nothing in the Middle East. Maybe on the economic level at home, but frankly that doesn't interest me.

“I am convinced that we are heading towards open war against NATO”

Secular Response: Do you think a possible nuclear outcome to the conflict between your country and Ukraine and its supporters, or do you think that deterrence will be sufficient?
Boris Karpov: The very principle of deterrence is being slyly demolished by certain Western trends who claim that Russian nuclear weapons are “in poor condition” and “probably not functioning”. This therefore leaves the door open to a nuclear attack against Russia if the aggressor is convinced that our weapons are rusty….
In Ukraine, Russia will not use nuclear weapons if NATO does not use them. But isn't NATO going to use them when it sees that it won't be able to make us capitulate? If we use a nuclear weapon, the fallout will hit Russian territory, and so for us that is a...problem. But for NATO this is not a problem, of course…
I am convinced that we are heading towards an open war against NATO, and therefore what will NATO do when they see London under the waves and American aircraft carriers sunk by invisible missiles?
Secular Response: If you wish to add something, the conclusion of this interview is up to you…
Boris Karpov: Nothing is either all white or all black and alliances have variable geometry. We are fortunate to have an exceptional man in the Kremlin, but he is not eternal. The future of the world, without wishing to be grandiose, depends on who will succeed him.

A little bit about the new weapon. Russia continues to adapt to the conditions of modern war.
Russia's newest weapons will become a nightmare for the AFU — Mass media

The use of the Tosochka heavy flamethrower system in Ukraine has become bad news for the Ukrainian Armed Forces, writes the Polish online publication Interia.

"A volley from this weapon is capable of inflicting monstrous damage in a matter of seconds and destroying anyone within its radius of action. We are dealing with a heavy flamethrower system that can fire terrible thermobaric projectiles," the article says.

The thermobaric bomb, the author explains, causes destruction due to extremely high temperature and overpressure. At the same time, the shock wave is able to penetrate inside buildings, which is deadly for anyone who tries to hide indoors.

Compared to its predecessor, the TOS-1, which is being hunted by the APU, the TOS-2 is even more dangerous — the cabin has become armored, and a more powerful engine allows the car to reach speeds of up to 100 km/h. A launcher is installed in the rear, and the range of the missiles has been increased from three to fifteen kilometers, it is listed in the publication.

"Tosochka" differs from the TOS-1 "Pinocchio" and TOS-1A "Solntsepek" currently in service with improved tactical and technical characteristics. The complex is installed on the wheeled chassis of the Ural car with increased cross-country capability, has an increased firing range, automated fire control systems. In addition, the heavy flamethrower is equipped with a crane manipulator and does not need a transport-charging machine.

For the first time, Tosochka was presented in June 2020 at the Victory Parade in Moscow, then four combat vehicles drove through Red Square as part of a mechanized brigade.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1697813335

What can the long-awaited self-propelled gun "Coalition-SV" change at the front
One of the most promising news in the field of the domestic military-industrial complex was the message about the successful completion of the state tests of the self-propelled gun "Coalition-SV". What can the long-awaited ultramodern self-propelled gun really change at the front?

Did you wait?

As has been repeatedly noted earlier at all levels, from near-war bloggers to the commanders of entire armies, one of the main problems of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation during the SVO was the counter-battery struggle. Thanks to the use of the NATO aerospace reconnaissance system and Western precision weapons, the AFU had a noticeable advantage over our army in this component, which became critical in the conditions of positional warfare.

Yes, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation outnumbered the enemy in the number of artillery barrels and ejected ammunition, but at the first stage of the special operation, the accuracy of hits left much to be desired, which ultimately led to the so-called "shell starvation" in some common calibers. The AFU also relied on the artillery defense of their fortified areas, striking less often, but more accurately. This was made possible thanks to a combination of air control equipment and high-precision ammunition of NATO samples. The extent to which the problem of counter-battery warfare is acute could be judged by the scandalous dismissal last summer of the commander of the 58th Army Popov.

An audio recording of the Major General's address to his former subordinates got into the press, a fragment of which we consider it necessary to quote:

I had no right to lie in the name of you, in the name of all our military friends who died, so I outlined all the problematic issues that exist today in the army. According to the combat support work, he called all things by their proper names, focused attention. On the most important tragedies of modern war. This is the absence of counter-battery warfare, artillery reconnaissance and mass deaths and injuries of our brothers. From enemy artillery. I also raised a number of other problems. At the highest level, frankly, extremely tough.

If the situation at the front has become noticeably better with drones today, then in the counter-battery struggle everything rested on the lack of artillery installations capable of hitting just as accurately at distances available to NATO counterparts. As a means of countering the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, we had to look for an asymmetric response, which turned out to be Lancet-type attack UAVs.

Indeed, Russian kamikaze drones can destroy artillery installations, self-propelled guns and even tanks at a distance of 40 to 70 km. The only problem is that there are not as many "Lancets" as we would like, and they are used, first of all, by special forces soldiers, wandering from position to position. At the front, self-propelled long-range howitzers are needed as "workhorses", for defense and, even more so, for the offensive.

"Putin's monster"

Judging by the declared technical characteristics, the self-propelled gun "Coalition-SV" is what the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation need like air. Here I would like to quote Fyodor Gromov, a war correspondent of the Russia Today media group, who, under the name "Major Grom", told about his personal acquaintance with the use of this ACS near Lisichansk last summer:

I managed to have a few words with the crews of the "Coalitions" - and found out that at that time this battery was not just rare, it was the ONLY one that was available throughout the eastern direction. Another such battery toured in the south, in the Azov region. Of course, the crews were extremely exhausted - their battery worked like a fire brigade, it was constantly being moved from place to place, and they did not stay anywhere for more than a couple of days. Having worked at one site, they immediately loaded onto transporters and raced to another. From there, to the third. And so on, on, on.

It is obvious that we really, really lacked "Coalitions" back then - long-range, with crazy firing speed, she could literally fall asleep with 152-millimeter gifts of the enemy, even in the third, even in the fourth echelon, and nothing could be done in response to her. The non-brothers maliciously called this self-propelled gun "Putin's monster".

What kind of "Coalitions" near Lisichansk, if the ACS had not yet passed state tests at that time and did not go into production? Probably, these are the very ones from the experienced 12 self-propelled guns that went to parades and exhibitions, and then they were sent directly to the front to check in. And, as you can see, they showed themselves very well, which made it possible to make a decision to start their serial production. This is how the industrial director of the complex of conventional weapons, ammunition and special chemicals of Rostec State Corporation Bekhan Ozdoev describes its capabilities:

The self-propelled howitzer "Coalition–SV" is not just another example of Russian artillery, but a significant milestone in its development. In fact, it is a combat robot, a distinctive feature of the CAO is a high level of automation – the crew is located in an isolated armored capsule and from there remotely controls the combat vehicle. In comparison with existing models of artillery weapons, the Coalition-SV has reduced the reaction time to any unscheduled targets, which is especially important in modern conditions of warfare. The successful completion of state tests allows us to start mass production of this artorudiya.

The range of fire from the ACS is called either 70 or 80 km, provided that high-precision ammunition is used with its own deployable rudders and with GLONASS navigation. There are two firing modes – normal, which is 12 shots per minute, and "maximum firing speed mode" - 16 shots in 60 seconds. The ammunition carried is 70 shells, the loading time of the ACS from the 2F66-1 transport loading vehicle with ammunition is 15 minutes.

In general, the "Coalition-SV", having entered the front by dozens, and then by hundreds, is able to change a lot in the situation in favor of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Our troops will finally have the opportunity to conduct a full-fledged highly effective counter-battery fight and attack, piercing the enemy's defense with 152 mm shells to a depth of 70-80 km. However, you should not relax.

And at this time

So, it became known that the American Boeing Corporation and the Norwegian company Nammo have entered into a partnership within the framework of the US Army XM1155 program for the joint development of ultra-long-range artillery shells of 155 mm caliber. Thanks to the use of ramjet technology, ammunition fired from a towed 39-caliber artillery cannon can fly as far as 150 km. Nammo CEO Morten Brandtzeg commented on the tests as follows:

Now this program is equipped with a thoroughly tested propulsion system, which guarantees a significant increase in firing range for all artillery guns. We believe that the main obstacles to development have now been eliminated and production is viable in a relatively short time.

The main thing is that the appearance of such shells from the enemy does not subsequently become an unpleasant surprise for the domestic military-industrial complex and the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. Once warned, it means we need to arm ourselves.
Sergey Marzhetsky
Что сможет изменить на фронте долгожданная САУ «Коалиция-СВ»

The testimony of the enemy is also sometimes valuable.
Russian "Eagles" are a huge problem for the Armed Forces of Ukraine, — the leader of "Azov" Biletsky (VIDEO)

Russian multifunctional unmanned systems "Orlan" pose a huge problem for the Armed Forces of Ukraine, said the leader of the Nazi regiment "Azov" * Andrey Biletsky.

"The Russians are much further away from us in terms of operational-tactical unmanned systems. I'm talking, firstly, about the infamous "Eagle". This is a big problem for us: these are different types of intelligence, art correction.

We are not able to jam the Orlan qualitatively. It can be shot down, but our air defense, as you know, has a significant shortage of missiles, and it is difficult to spend them on Eagles, of which Russia has thousands," he said.

"Eagles" work day and night, sometimes up to 11 of these drones can "hang" in the band of his brigade.

"It means that your artillery is not working. That your offensive on armored vehicles or in any serious groups, platoon, is impossible. That you can't drive the BC, carry out engineering work, dig caponiers," says Biletsky.

Strikes are aimed at all these objects of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, which are "easily and simply" corrected by the Eagle.

According to him, the "Orlan" is more effective than its Western counterparts, as well as the Ukrainian drone "Leleka".

"He has a complex "Comet is a positioning system focused not only on GPS and GLONASS satellites, but also on Chinese satellites. It is extremely difficult to overcome it with EW. You press one — two, three, eight more work," says Biletsky.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1697894278

A statement of a sad fact for Ukraine, including by whose efforts and in whose interests Ukraine got into such a situation.
Ukraine will have to make peace with Russia on worse terms than at the beginning of its

Ukraine will have to make peace with Russia, but on worse terms than at the beginning of a special military operation, writes The National Interest.

From the point of view of the author of the publication, Ted Snyder, since the beginning of the conflict, Ukraine has had the opportunity to end it diplomatically three times, but the United States has blocked negotiations each time.

In any case, the former Soviet Republic will have to sign peace, only on worse terms than it could have been done before, the expert believes.

The analyst pointed to the nascent awareness in the West that the conflict will not only not end with the victory of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, but will not force Moscow to yield to Kiev's basic demands at the negotiating table.

According to the author, Ukraine will still have to guarantee neutrality — only by losing parts of Donbass, Kherson region and Zaporozhye, which at the time of the first negotiations could still be preserved.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1697873511

Немного про новое оружие. Россия продолжает адаптироваться к условиям современной войны. Свидетельство противника тоже иногда ценно.
Констатация печального для Украины факта, в том числе того чьими усилиями и в чьих интересах Украина попала в такое положение.

« Ce n'est plus l'Ukraine » : le maire de Kiev, Vitali Klitschko, a proposé de voter et de ne pas compter les territoires déjà « occupés » comme l'Ukraine
« Les territoires occupés ne sont plus l’Ukraine », a-t-il déclaré.
Finalement un qui a déjà compris. Il devrait partager sa découverte avec les néocons américains qui n'arrêtent pas à subventionner la guerre en Ukraine.
1697964639071.jpeg
“It’s no longer Ukraine”: Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko proposed voting and not counting already “occupied” territories like Ukraine“The occupied territories are no longer Ukraine,” he said.Finally one who has already understood. He should share his discovery with the American neocons who continue to subsidize the war in Ukraine.

The irreplaceable Maria Zaharova

"EU Observer: "Lithuania wants to ban the export of nails, buttons, sewing needles and knitting wires to Russia. Such proposals under the 12th package of EU sanctions are part of Vilnius' plans to "destroy Russia's industrial potential."

A year ago, I was at a meeting with the Chinese business community in Moscow. We're talking, and all of a sudden there's a message on the phone that the United States has adopted further anti-Russian sanctions, banning the supply of elevators and related equipment to Russia. According to the authors of this decision, this solution should "cripple the construction industry in Russia." When I read this news to my Chinese colleagues, they burst into Homeric laughter. They literally groaned and burst out laughing. After the sanctioned hara-kiri of the Japanese automobile industry in the Russian market, the most unbelievable dream of Chinese manufacturers has come true, reaffirming the truth "a sacred place is never empty" within six months.

One dreads to imagine what hysteria will erupt among Chinese wire and button manufacturers when they learn of Lithuania's plans to "destroy Russia's industrial potential."

Where will Lithuania go with all this if such a decision is made? I don't know, they can put a sign on their highway saying "the evil of Russia" with buttons, nails, wires and needles."

All this, of course, is already known, but just as a reminder - with whom and with what Russia is fighting in Ukraine.
We have a new episode of the manifestation of terror.
The enemy tried to kill the graduates of the Armavir Military Aviation School in a sophisticated way (PHOTO)

The enemy tried to kill graduates of the Armavir Military Aviation School. This was reported by the author of the popular telegram channel Fighterbomber, also a military pilot.

They tried to poison the pilots with a birthday cake and alcohol.

A cake and a case of whiskey were delivered on the 20th anniversary of graduation from the school. It was initially unknown who ordered it, the cake was cut, but they did not try it. One of the officers decided to check who brought it. It turned out that immediately after delivery, the courier quickly left Armavir and then bought a plane ticket.

The deliverer was detained, he turned out to be a native of Melitopol. It is reported that he later admitted that the cake was poisoned, as well as several bottles of alcohol. Now operatives are looking for confectioners and others involved in the failed sabotage

"Yesterday there was a significant event in the life of AVVAKUL, namely the 20th anniversary of the next graduation from this wonderful school of pilots, in honor of which traditional festive events in the "Banquet" mode were held in Armavir.
With which I congratulate those involved, of course!

Grateful fans of the work and service of graduates (and graduates who graduated 20 years ago are mostly active pilots in serious positions and ranks) could not pass by this event and sent a huge 20kg cake and several boxes of Jameson whiskey for the anniversary edition.

Grateful graduates were stunned by such a royal fit and, while the cake was being cut, they began to traditionally take selfies and upload photos with words of gratitude and thanks to their closed groups of classmates. Everything is as usual.

In parallel, all the guests began trying to find out the names of the benefactors in order to raise a toast to his health, but for some reason they could not find them.

One responsible officer, rudely and shamelessly taking advantage of his official position, sent his majors a photo of a courier from surveillance cameras who brought such a wonderful and delicious fit, because gratitude should be grateful. You understand.

I don't know why all of a sudden, but a person who looks like a courier bought a plane ticket at the time of the check.

Purely by chance, it turned out to be a native of the glorious city of Melitopol, who apparently arrived to congratulate the graduates and was leaving home. Well, then it's a matter of technique.

The courier was found and put on a bottle.

He immediately told me everything: about the cake with a potent poison, and which bottles he bought, and which were poisoned immediately. And how did he know the number of guests and where the celebration would take place. Even the AVVAKUL emblem was drawn up-to-date. The cake was made from scratch in Armavir. They are looking for confectioners now.

By pure chance and thanks to the conscientiousness of the officers who put the anonymous cake and the drunk aside, no one stupidly managed to eat either the cake or the drunk. The cake has even already been cut. That would be a disaster. 77 guests. Everyone is alive. GUR this time sucked completely. And that's good.

Now I appeal in principle to all tomorrow's graduates and military personnel.

Remember that there is a war going on. A litech graduate is a near-zero specialist, but an excellent group and relaxed goal. From the death of which Ukrainians will make a media victory. You have a graduation soon, there will be a holiday. You will pour. Keep in mind that you may not only be poisoned. But also to kill in a thousand other ways. Be careful!" writes Fighterbomber.

Russian military correspondent Alexander Kotz also spoke about a similar experience.

"About the attempted poisoning of the graduation of the flight school in Armavir, which Firebomber writes about. I also had a story with delivery by courier. Recently, this is generally a very common scheme of the enemy's work in our rear. Remember the couriers who brought pig heads to the home of Russian journalists.

Sushi was delivered to my house, which no one in the family ordered. Of course, it was not necessary to take it. But I wasn't at home, and my daughter didn't get her bearings. We did not unpack the delivery, calling the police. Sushi was taken for examination. I don't know anything about the results yet.

The New Year is coming soon, and deliveries with gifts will pour out like from a Santa Claus bag. Warn your family and friends. Especially relatives of military personnel. Do not accept any gifts, holiday packages and other packages from couriers, unless you know exactly from whom," he said in his telegram channel.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1698045833

One of the most important American mouthpieces suddenly for some reason began to sign the leadership of the American agencies of Ukrainian terrorism. Didn't they eat something wrong, or what?
Daria Dugina and Vladlen Tatarsky were killed by the SBU with the support of the CIA — The Washington Post

The SBU, with the support of the CIA, is involved in the murders of journalist Daria Dugina and military commander Vladlen Tatarsky, The Washington Post reports.

According to the American newspaper, the components of the bomb managed to be carried across the border, hiding them in a cat cage in a cluttered car in which a mother and her 12-year-old daughter were traveling.

The SBU has been preparing for this and other operations for almost 10 years — after the loss of Crimea — in close cooperation with the CIA.

The United States allegedly spent tens of millions of dollars on this training, provided Kiev with advanced surveillance systems, trained recruits at facilities in Ukraine and the United States, built new headquarters for Ukrainian military intelligence, provided a huge array of intelligence.

Officials say the CIA maintains a significant presence in Kiev, but "Ukraine's penchant for lethal operations has complicated its cooperation with the CIA, raising concerns about the agency's complicity and causing concern among some officials in Kiev and Washington."

"We have too many enemies, which are more important to neutralize. People who launch rockets. People who committed atrocities in Bucha," a senior SBU officer said.

He called the murder of Dugin's daughter "very cynical."

"If Ukraine's intelligence operations become even bolder — for example, targeting Russians in third countries — one can imagine how this could cause disagreements with partners and lead to a serious contradiction with Ukraine's broader strategic goals," said a senior ex-CIA officer.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1698062053

WP: Kiev was developing drones to strike the Crimean Bridge together with the CIA

MOSCOW, Oct 23 — RIA Novosti. The drones that Ukraine used to strike the Crimean Bridge were developed with the participation of the CIA and other Western intelligence agencies, the Washington Post writes, citing sources.
"The SBU carried out a second strike on the bridge nine months later, using marine drones that were developed as part of a secret operation with the participation of the CIA and other Western intelligence services," the article says.
According to the publication, the Ukrainian security forces warned the CIA officers in Kiev in advance about the largest planned strikes. In some cases, including blowing up the Crimean Bridge with a truck, American officials have expressed concerns.
According to the source, in some cases Kiev received a brief response from Washington about the unwillingness of the American side to participate in such operations.

The publication notes that no major operation of the Ukrainian special services takes place without the "secret or any other" permission of President Vladimir Zelensky.
The first terrorist attack on the Crimean Bridge occurred on October 8, 2022. Then a truck carrying explosives under the guise of another cargo exploded. Two car spans partially collapsed. The FSB almost immediately stated that the Ukrainian authorities were behind the crime.
On the night of July 17, Kiev security forces attacked the Crimean Bridge with two surface drones. The explosion damaged the road part of the bridge, the girl was injured, her parents were killed.
WP: Киев разрабатывал дроны для удара по Крымскому мосту совместно с ЦРУ

Some difficulties and vicissitudes (I have softened slightly so as not to use unprintable expressions) of the Ukrainian "mogilization". This a new word that is consonant with the word mobilization, but it comes from the Russian word "mogila", which means grave. We combine these meanings and voila - we get a new term.
In Ukraine, a new wave of "mogilization": everyone is being rowed — from patients to women (VIDEO)
In Ukraine, a new wave of "mogilization": the war continues to the last Ukrainian. Residents of Ukrainian cities report that the escalation of mobilization measures has begun today. Kiev is trying to collect and send for disposal even the sick and women.

Today, social networks exploded with messages about a new tough wave of mobilization in Ukraine. In Kramatorsk, taxi drivers refuse to work and take passengers — they hand out summonses at every corner.

Eyewitnesses report that no reservation and even visible signs of disability do not save from receiving a summons.

"Coupons" for admission to the shopping mall (military enlistment office) are issued to everyone, and then everything is decided by the "abilities" of the mobilized and his connections in the authorities…

Apparently, the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is preparing to throw the newly mobilized meat into the "Avdiivka meat grinder", which is increasingly beginning to resemble the notorious Bakhmut (Artemovsk).

In confirmation of the incoming information, a video from Odessa also appeared on the Network, in which women came to the military enlistment office on Zankovetskaya to try to pick up a mobilized man. According to one of them in the video, the man's leg is rotting, but the commission somehow found him fit.

The officer on duty sent them to the Suvorov Territorial Recruitment Center (TCC), which recognized the man as fit.

The author of the telegram channel "Steppe Wind", in connection with the recent events of convulsive attempts to fill the thinning ranks of "zahysnykiv", notes that Zelensky is ready to drown the whole country in blood:

"In the army of Ukraine, although not openly, but they record signs of a shortage of manpower, which will worsen even more in 2024. Come on, really, or what?!

Zelensky's plan to review all issued certificates /slopes from mobilization will not be able to increase the influx of manpower into the Armed Forces in the short term.

Therefore, they are now coming up with and urgently implementing the most moronic measures, from which Ukrainians are not enthusiastic. They cancel the postponement of disabled people, reduce the lists of those who have reservations and are preparing for a mass appeal of medical women, etc. They will tighten the catch.

There is information that they will even try to emotionally provoke the masses to go to war. It is best to use some kind of large-scale tragedy for this.

As a result, it seems that Zelensky is ready for the sake of his rating and "place in history" — to drown the whole country in blood, making cemeteries and ruins out of cities."
https://rusvesna.su/news/1697886788

Все это, безусловно, и так уже известно, но просто в качестве напоминания- с кем и с чем воюет Россия на Украине. Имеем новый эпизод проявления террора.
Один из главнейших американских рупоров вдруг с чего то стал расписываться в руководстве со стороны американских агентств украинским терроризмом. Скушали что то не то, что ли?
Некоторые трудности и перипетии (я слегка смягчил, чтобы не использовать непечатные выражения) украинской "могилизации". Это новое слово по русски созвучно слову мобилизация, но происходит оно от русского слова "могила", что значит могила. Совмещаем эти смыслы и вуаля- получаем новый термин.

I will just say that I appreciate your posts. Its good for me to read the articles you find and share.

Thank you
I want to thank you in turn. I'll explain why.
Once, I wrote that I see the purpose of my posts as providing a different point of view in relation to the conditional "Western mainstream", categorically tendentious, by definition. Fortunately, most of the forum participants are thinking and critically thinking people, but they (again, for the most part in my opinion) are "under the hood" of this notorious mainstream, and in order to think and draw conclusions, you need the widest possible picture of what is happening.
Your post, even indirectly, says that I am achieving my goal.

Я хочу, в свою очередь поблагодарить Вас. Объясню за что.
Когда то, я написал, что целью своих постов я вижу предоставление другой точки зрения по отношению к условному "западному мейнстриму", категорически тенденциозному, по определению. Большинство участников форума к счастью, люди думающие и критически мыслящие, но они, (опять же по большей части в моем представлении) находятся "под колпаком" этого пресловутого мейнстрима, а чтобы думать и делать выводы нужна как можно более широкая картина происходящего.
Ваш пост, пусть косвенно, говорит о том, что я своей цели достигаю.

'Maintaining money laundering: EU foreign policy chief Josep Borell has reminded reporters that Ukrainian conflict is still on agenda, while many foreign ministers of the European Union countries have started talking about fatigue from the conflict in Ukraine.'

23 Oct, 2023
[...]
During his brief exchange with reporters, Borrell primarily spoke about the fighting between Israel and Hamas, while none of the journalists present asked about the Ukraine conflict.

EU top diplomats start talking about 'Ukraine fatigue' — Hungary’s Szijjarto

23 OCT, 2023

Les agences de renseignement ukrainiennes, en collaboration avec la CIA, ont mené une série d'opérations secrètes et développé des capacités visant la Russie pendant près d'une décennie, rapporte le Washington Post.
Ces agences, dont le service de renseignement intérieur ukrainien SBU et le service de renseignement militaire GUR, ont mené des opérations telles que des attentats à la bombe, des assassinats et des frappes de drones en Russie depuis 2014.
Les opérations comprenaient également des attentats à la bombe sur le pont de Kertch, des attaques de drones sur Moscou et d'autres activités secrètes en Russie.
La CIA a contribué au développement des capacités de renseignement de l'Ukraine en fournissant des systèmes de surveillance avancés, une formation et un soutien infrastructurel. Les services secrets américains maintiennent une présence importante à Kiev.
Toujours donc les Etats-Unis qui tirent les ficelles et poussent aux guerres !
1698144546273.jpeg
Ukrainian intelligence agencies, working with the CIA, have conducted a series of covert operations and developed capabilities targeting Russia for nearly a decade, the Washington Post reports.These agencies, including Ukraine's domestic intelligence service SBU and military intelligence service GUR, have carried out operations such as bombings, assassinations and drone strikes in Russia since 2014.The operations also included bombings on the Kerch Bridge, drone attacks on Moscow and other covert activities in Russia.The CIA contributed to the development of Ukraine's intelligence capabilities by providing advanced surveillance systems, training and infrastructural support. The American secret service maintains a significant presence in kyiv.Still the United States pulling the strings and pushing for wars!

The secret of the polichinelle in the performance of Schmygal.
The Prime Minister of Ukraine announced a shortage of shells around the world
The shortage of ammunition is observed not only in Ukraine, but also around the world, the country's Prime Minister Denis Shmygal told the Financial Times. He said that the warehouses were empty, so there was an urgent need for the production of shells. The head of the Cabinet stressed that it is best to produce ammunition in Ukraine.

It is noted that Kiev has made attempts to establish its own production of shells. To do this, adjustments were made to the country's budget. However, the industry is faced with the problem of a shortage of explosives.

The day before, it became known about the US decision to send tens of thousands of artillery shells to Israel, which were previously promised to Ukraine. This assistance is needed by the IDF to conduct a ground operation in the Gaza Strip. Since the beginning of its operation, the Pentagon has sent about 2 million such shells to the APU, but now their stocks are already close to depletion.
Премьер Украины заявил о дефиците снарядов во всем мире

This is most like trying to steal money. It's really very convenient, like we're building a factory, a big factory, the bigger the better (will steal more money), and then Iskander (Caliber, Kinzhal, etc.) arrived and everything was gone. The Russians are to blame, as usual.
In Ukraine, they want to produce more shells than the whole West together

The head of the Ministry of Strategic Industries of Ukraine, Oleksandr Kamyshin, said that Ukraine can produce and receive such a volume of ammunition that could be equivalent to the "arsenal of the whole free world."

"He (Kamyshin) foresees that Ukraine will produce and receive ammunition to the extent that it can become the equivalent of the arsenal of the whole free world," the Financial Times newspaper writes. What he meant by "free world" is not specified, but apparently Western countries.

Kamyshin also said that German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmygal plan to officially announce on Tuesday a joint defense project of the German concern Rheinmetall and the Ukrainian concern Ukroboronprom. According to Kamyshin, the joint venture will still be engaged in the repair and maintenance of armored vehicles. However, later it will move on to its assembly, and then to production.

The day before, Kamyshin stated that all the weapons capacities in the world cannot cover the needs of Kiev in the current conflict, he also called on the West to speed up production.

The head of the Ukrainian government, Denis Shmygal, in an interview with the British edition of the Financial Times, said that Ukraine, like the whole world, is experiencing a shortage of ammunition. "We have a huge shortage of ammunition not only in Ukraine, but all over the world. We understand that we have to produce them here in Ukraine, because they have run out all over the world. All warehouses are empty," he said.

Back in February, the Financial Times reported that the conflict in Ukraine has devastated European arsenals and that in many capitals of European countries, defense ministers are being informed about exhausted weapons stockpiles. According to the publication, warehouses and even "landfills" remained completely empty. Bloomberg previously reported that NATO countries, against the background of the need to provide military assistance to Ukraine, are experiencing a serious crisis with arms purchases, in particular the United States, "the most powerful country of the alliance," are forced to borrow or purchase conventional artillery ammunition from South Korea to ensure supplies to Ukrainians.
На Украине хотят производить снарядов больше, чем весь Запад вместе

I remember at the beginning of its Russia tried to accuse of such things almost from the rostrums of the UN.
Ukraine will forcibly export the population of the Kherson region
Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Irina Vereshchuk said that the Ukrainian authorities plan to forcibly remove families with children from settlements located on the territory of the Kherson region controlled by Kiev.

"Today, at a meeting of the coordination headquarters on mandatory evacuation, the decision was unanimously supported... the announcement of the mandatory evacuation of about 250 children. It will be carried out from eight settlements of the Bakhmut and Pokrovsky districts," she wrote, specifying that all children, accompanied by one of their parents or a legal representative, will be taken out before the cold weather begins.

First, the evacuees are sent to the humanitarian hub, from where they will be sent to the Zhytomyr region. The head of the regional military administration, Alexander Prokudin, clarified that the evacuation will take place from settlements located in the frontline zone. "Parents refuse to take their children out. A decision has been made to forcibly evacuate families with children. There is a corresponding draft order," Prokudin said.

The governor of the Kherson region, Vladimir Saldo, said that the "authorities" appointed by the Kiev regime of the occupied territory of the Kherson region announced the forced evacuation of families with children from settlements on the right bank of the Dnieper River from Kherson Antonovka to Dudchan.

"The reason they invented is to take children out of the war zone. Previously, for many months, neither the fighting nor the flood organized by the occupiers themselves forced them to remember their children. And suddenly such a "surprise"...The point here, of course, is not in the children, they are deeply indifferent to children. They are trying to mislead us, come up with distractions. However, we are aware of their primitive plans and know what they are really up to. Let them not hope — we are ready," the head of the region noted in his telegram channel.
Украина будет насильно вывозить население Херсонской области

This is unexpected for me, but the problem has not just arisen. That's why you need to look as wide as possible.
Hundreds of young Nepalis are being called to fight on the other side of the earth — in the Russian-Ukrainian war.

Most of those who left for this war joined the Russian army because the Russian government promised to provide them with long-term work.

A smaller group has joined the Ukrainian side, which increases the chances that young people from a poor Himalayan country will kill each other in someone else's war.

According to the Kathmandu Post, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nepal dissuades its citizens from joining the war. In a statement released by the Ministry, Nepalese citizens are strongly advised "not to be hired for security-related work in countries waging war."

Many call widespread unemployment in Nepal the main reason for the influx of recruits to participate in the Russian-Ukrainian war.

Retired Nepalese Army general and researcher from Rangsit University, Binoy Basnyat, says, "Out of 500 thousand young people entering the labor market every year, only 80-100 thousand get jobs in Nepal. Where should the rest go?".

Nepal has a rich history of sending its people to fight wars far from their country, and the Russian-Ukrainian war, unfortunately, is no exception. It is sad to see that many people will have to fight and die for someone else's cause.
Скоро непальцы будут сражаться на обеих сторонах российско-украинской войны

Секрет полишинеля в исполнении Шмыгаля.
Это больше всего похоже на попытку украсть деньги. В самом деле очень удобно, типа мы строим завод, большой завод, чем больше-тем лучше (больше денег стырим), а потом прилетел Искандер (Калибр, Кинжал и т.д.) и все пропало. Русские виноваты, как обычно.
Помнится в начале СВО Россию пытались обвинять в подобных вещах чуть ли не с трибун ООН.
Вот это для меня неожиданно, а ведь проблема не только что возникла. Вот для этого надо смотреть как можно шире.

Back
Top Bottom