Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Are you serious?! I personally cannot allow such a possibility. Such nonsense could only happen by mistake. Moreover, I am sure that all the visits of "big people", and Austin refers to them, are consistent with Russia at a certain level. I cannot understand what benefit Russia could derive from the murder of Austin? Why do this? Zelensky has already become so emboldened that he climbs under Avdiivka without a bulletproof vest. Why? But because he was promised that they would not kill and he knows that those who promised him this will keep their word. He's more afraid of his own people now than of the Russians.
An interesting moment with airplanes. All visitors to Kiev arrive there by train. I am sure that they are doing this not because of fear of Russian air defense, but because ukrops can really take advantage of any such situation to launch their missiles and then a threat may arise.

Вы серьезно?! Я лично не могу допустить такую возможность. Такая чепуха могла произойти только по ошибке. Больше того, я уверен что все визиты "больших людей", а Остин к ним относится, согласуются с Россией на определенном уровне. Я не могу понять какую пользу могла бы извлечь Россия из убийства Остина? Для чего это делать? Вон Зеленский уже осмелел настолько, что лазает под Авдеевкой без бронежилета. Почему? А потому, что ему обещали что не будут убивать и он знает, что те кто ему это обещал будут держать свое слово. Он сейчас своих боится больше чем русских.
Интересный момент с самолетами. Все визитеры в Киев приезжают туда на поездах. Я уверен, что они делают так не из за боязни Российской ПВО, а из за того, что укропы реально могут воспользоваться любой такой ситуацией для запуска своих ракет и вот тогда может возникнуть угроза.
Ah, sorry, I realize that what I wrote was ambiguous. What I meant was that I wouldn't be surprised if the US leadership would try to cover up such a death. I agree, that if Austin was, indeed, killed (which I doubt) then it would've been by mistake. In my understanding there has so far been a 'modus vivendi' between the US and Russia that Russia would be notified by the US in case high level US representatives would visit Ukraine and, thus, Russia wouldn't attack that particular site. One remote possibility could be that in their hubris, the US sent Austin on a secret visit which the Russians didn't know about, and then by accident he was killed.

However, looking at the tweets above, I'm seriously doubting this story. I mean, I'm sure Putin wouldn't be "delighted by Austin's demise" as is claimed in one of those posts. This 'Djole' who's posting is probably doing this, as always, to get more likes and followers.

10 hours ago (Updated: 10 hours ago)
Estonia’s President Alar Karis has spurred Ukraine to further use weapons supplied by Western sponsors to attack deep into Russian territory.

Estonian President Alar Karis suggested that Kiev would inevitably wield Western weapons against Russian regions during a recent meeting with his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky.

Karis went on to argue that military aid provided by NATO should be used to “strike at military targets.”

Ironically, Karis made this statement shortly after Ukrainian forces used NATO-supplied weaponry to indiscriminately attack the Russian city of Belgorod, failing to hit any military targets but instead killing at least 24 civilians and injuring at least 109 more.

During an interview with Sputnik, Russian political scientist and professor at the Higher School of Economics Dmitry Evstafiev argued that just like Ukraine, the Baltic States (except for, possibly, Lithuania) seek to draw NATO into the conflict with Russia by any means necessary because it is the only way for these countries to “feel confident.”

“This is the only way they could justify to their people the drastic deterioration of the social-economic situation,” said Evstafiev. “This is the only way for them to have a serious say in the NATO affairs. So it would be natural for Estonia, Latvia and possibly Lithuania to support the idea of using NATO weapons for striking at the territories that have been under Russia’s jurisdiction before 2014.”

He also noted that the aforementioned countries will also urge other NATO members – “at least the European NATO states" – to station permanent military contingents on their territory.

“The logic of strikes into Russia’s territory, especially if these missile and air strikes would involve the use of infrastructure located in NATO member states such as Poland or Romania, it would, one way or another, lead to NATO’s involvement in the conflict, which is exactly what these countries [the Baltic States] aim for,” Evstafiev said. “Their entire raison d’etre is to be the frontline states because no one would need them otherwise.”

According to him, the Baltic states’ biggest fear is becoming worthless to the United States and Europe after Ukraine’s defeat.

“They would be left outside of NATO’s defensive perimeter. That is, they would be within NATO’s political organization but not within that organization in terms of military-political infrastructure, because this is what the so-called ‘Lavrov’s ultimatum' from December 2021 was about,” Evstafiev said, referring to Russia’s concerns voiced by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov about NATO military infrastructure being brought right up to Russia’s doorstep.

The Baltic states fear that Ukraine’s defeat would lead to the West agreeing to at least some provisions of 'Lavrov’s ultimatum,' which would drastically alter these countries’ geopolitical status, he reasoned.

“Because they (the Baltic states) have already said and done too much against Russia and realize that they won’t be able to continue existing in their previous format if said ultimatum were to be accepted,” Evstafiev said.

Having already displayed eagerness to attack Russia's economy through sanctions and to kill Russian soldiers and civilians with its Ukrainian proxy, the United States now seems poised to try and destabilize the situation in Russia with the help of local sympathizers.

Mere weeks ahead of the 2024 presidential election in Russia, the United States intends to ramp up efforts to recruit Russian graduates of US exchange programs in order to form a “fifth column” in Russia and to meddle in Russia’s internal affairs, Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) Director Sergey Naryshkin has said.

Commenting on this development, retired US Air Force Lt. Col and former Pentagon analyst Karen Kwiatkowski told Sputnik that “all participants and graduates of military and state department exchange programs have always been targets for this kind of recruitment.”
According to her, the expansion of this recruitment approach to a “wider range of high school student exchanges, academic scholarships to ostensibly private universities, and civilian travel speaks to three things.”

“One, the return to human intelligence (HUMINT) within the CIA and other intelligence agencies. Two, expected available future funding for HUMINT, which has been weak for years in the US and is less costly and more easily hidden within the larger budget,” Kwiatkowski said. “And three, the expanded and pervasive nature of the US surveillance state, and its ability to not only track and identify but surreptitiously engage these young people among Americans (who are surveilled usually without FISA warrants).”

The former DoD analyst argued that these recruitment efforts do not aim to influence the 2024 presidential election in Russia but rather the next election after that, pointing out that “human intelligence takes time to develop.”

“Of course, in our technical age, any person known to the US in any place around the world using a cell phone can be an instant target or an immediate asset,” she conceded. “International social media and gaming, along with instant translation capabilities means that hundreds of thousands of people today have and can maintain international friendships and associations, and all of these may be monitored and targeted by various government agencies.”

Seeing how most US exchange programs in other countries receive US federal government money, it would be safe to assume that the US government is “interested in outcomes long after the exchange period is over,” Kwiatkowski said.

“Most of the people who participate in exchanges are already bi- or trilingual, academically smart and have excellent social IQs and are comfortable with and can perform well under higher than normal stress,” she observed. “Because these people are already destined to be successful and rise up in leadership roles in their home countries, connecting with them (via social alliance and/or blackmail) serves the US intelligence agencies well, in any era.”

Regarding the SVR reports that US intelligence officers intend to conduct training in Latvia this February on methods to incite ethnic and social hatred in Russia, Kwiatkowski pointed at the US government’s sordid history of conducting and facilitating “coups and political changeovers in many places using both State Department and military assets,” as well as tolerance and support of “various types of European Naziism.”

“Ideally, we will be able to hear from participants in these training sessions, either as whistleblowers or as blowhards, and find out more. It certainly speaks to the US intent to continue war in any and every way it can in the region,” Kwiatkowski added.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 06-38-09 Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics Sends Russian Military to...png

LOL!

Ah, sorry, I realize that what I wrote was ambiguous. What I meant was that I wouldn't be surprised if the US leadership would try to cover up such a death. I agree, that if Austin was, indeed, killed (which I doubt) then it would've been by mistake. In my understanding there has so far been a 'modus vivendi' between the US and Russia that Russia would be notified by the US in case high level US representatives would visit Ukraine and, thus, Russia wouldn't attack that particular site. One remote possibility could be that in their hubris, the US sent Austin on a secret visit which the Russians didn't know about, and then by accident he was killed.

However, looking at the tweets above, I'm seriously doubting this story. I mean, I'm sure Putin wouldn't be "delighted by Austin's demise" as is claimed in one of those posts. This 'Djole' who's posting is probably doing this, as always, to get more likes and followers.
Here I completely agree. In turn, I also apologize, apparently I did not grasp the nuances of the meaning. Still, I'm still at some distance with English.
What can be said in essence? It should be understood that there are always a certain number of people like Kvachkov (the former commander of the GRU special forces brigade, who was accused of attempting to assassinate Chubais) and sometimes they can even do something, but this is not a "serious" Russian leadership. Even the speeches of the most "terrible hawk" from among the Russian leadership and from among those who are in the public field, "Iron Dimon" or Dmitry Medvedev, who from time to time bursts into crazy posts on his social networks, up to threats with nuclear weapons, are just a pose to keep a certain electorate under control.

But just another example of the activities of a frivolous leadership has arrived. The sad result of many years of monkey antics and antics like "the strongest army in Europe" and "what will you do to us when the world hegemon is behind us", with which they drove an entire nation crazy and themselves, it seems, believed in their own nonsense. And now: I'm not pushing for pity. And what are you doing? And what else can you do? It's still just lies and manipulations.
Zelensky: without the help of the West, millions of pensioners in Ukraine will die

About 11 million people of retirement age live in Ukraine, if the West stops providing financial assistance, they will die. This was stated on January 11 by President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky during a press conference in Riga, held during his visit to Latvia.

"We cannot but give pensioners a pension. I'm not pushing for pity, but without a pension, old people will just die. We have more than 11 million pensioners — is there at least one more such country in Europe?" he said. The recording of the press conference was published on his Facebook page (owned by Meta, banned in the Russian Federation).

At the same time, Zelensky stressed that the state buys a lot at its own expense, but without the help of Western countries, Ukraine will not be able to pay pensions.

In addition, the Ukrainian leader noted that it is the Republican Party of the United States and specifically the presidential candidate, Florida Governor Ron Desantis, who jeopardize the welfare of pensioners. Zelensky pointed out that he could not understand, because of his youth, how hard it is for the elderly in a country where military operations are taking place.

The President of Ukraine said that Washington has more than 70% of all the money that was allocated to help Kiev. According to him, American pensioners also received these funds.

On January 11, Zelensky arrived in Latvia on a visit. He met with the President of that country, Edgar Rinkevich, who announced the transfer of a new aid package to Ukraine, including howitzers, 155 mm artillery ammunition, anti-tank weapons, as well as other weapons and equipment.

Prior to that, on January 4, Desantis accused U.S. President Joe Biden of failing to tell American citizens the ultimate goal of supporting Ukraine. According to him, the priorities for the United States are to protect their own border and China, while the White House simply ignores this reality by sending "an awful lot of money" to the Ukrainian side.

Western countries have increased military and financial support for Kiev against the background of the Russian special operation to protect Donbass, which was announced by Russian President Vladimir Putin on February 24, 2022, after the situation in the region worsened due to shelling by the Ukrainian military. However, recently, statements about the need to reduce aid to Ukraine have been increasingly heard in the West.
Зеленский предупредил о гибели пенсионеров на Украине без помощи Запада

Вот тут я полностью согласен. В свою очередь тоже прошу прощения, видимо нюансы смысла я не ухватил. Все таки пока с английским языком я нахожусь на некоторой дистанции.
Что можно сказать по сути дела? Надо понимать, что какое то количество людей типа Квачкова (бывший командир бригады спецназа ГРУ, которого обвиняли в покушении на Чубайса) всегда есть и они иногда даже могут что то сделать, но это не "серьезное" Российское руководство. Даже выступления самого "страшного ястреба" из числа Российского руководства и из числа тех, кто находится в публичном поле, "Железного Димона" или Дмитрия Медведева, который время от времени разражается сумасшедшими постами в своих соцсетях вплоть до угроз ядерным оружием, это всего лишь поза для удержания под контролем определенного электората.
А вот как раз подоспел очередной пример деятельности несерьезного руководства. Печальный результат многолетних обезьяньих кривляний и ужимок типа, "самая сильная армия в Европе" и " что вы нам сделаете, когда за нами стоит мировой гегемон", с помощью которых они свели целый народ с ума да и сами, похоже, поверили в собственный бред. А теперь: я не давлю на жалость. А что же ты делаешь? И что тебе остается делать? По прежнему одна ложь и манипуляции.

I think it’s important to note that mostly all we have are MSM reports, social media reports, websites, blogs, Op-Ed’s, on-demand printed books, AI-generated noise, TV and Radio talking heads, state-owned mouthpieces, former Intel, ex-Navy seal knights in shining armour, CNN obvious green screen lies, etc etc.

Very little real first hand information from unbiased legitimate sources (depending upon who you believe in at any given moment). Cacophonous Yammering and Verbiage to the Nth degree.

For non-USA folks, Missouri (a province) is called “the Show Me state”. IOW doubting Thomas or I’ll believe it IF and when I see it. I try to resist getting carried away by any narrative, especially if it is geared towards emotional reaction. (OMG, they killed Kenny!!).

Anyway, yeah, stuff def going down, but, what it is, ain’t exactly clear…is it? Mr Jones… (paraphrase from old song)

To wrap up: We get to choose what we accept and believe as objective or….as Likely according to our way of thinking. But I think we’ve entered a grey zone where that choice is more of an art form than a mechanical rule-based thought process or a derivation from a perceived objectivity.

( Balad of a Thin Man)

Last edited:
Appearing today from Member submitted news at whatreallyhappened:

Gonzalo Lira, American Imprisoned in Ukraine for Criticizing Zelensky Regime, Has Died

Journalist Gonzalo Lira, an American citizen who was tortured and imprisoned in Ukraine for criticizing the Zelensky regime, died in a Ukrainian prison on Thursday night after being abandoned by his own government.

"Gonzalo Lira, Sr. says his son has died at 55 in a Ukrainian prison, where he was being held for the crime of criticizing the Zelensky and Biden governments," Tucker Carlson revealed Friday on X. "Gonzalo Lira was an American citizen, but the Biden administration clearly supported his imprisonment and torture. Several weeks ago we spoke to his father, who predicted his son would be killed."
"It is with great sadness I must announce that Gonzalo Lira passed away in a hospital according to his father, who has been fighting to get his son much-needed medical attention for the past weeks," Alex Rubinstein reported.

"Here is a hand-written note from Gonzalo which I received on January 4":
"I have had double pneumonia (both lungs) as well as pneumothorax and a very severe case of edema (swelling of the body). All this started in mid-October, but was ignored by the prison. They only admitted I had pneumonia at a Dec. 22 hearing. I am about to have a procedure to reduce the edema pressure in my lungs, which is causing me extreme shortness of breath, to the point of passing out after minimal activity, or even just talking for 2 minutes."
"I cannot accept the way my son has died. He was tortured, extorted, incommunicado for 8 months and 11 days and the US Embassy did nothing to help my son. The responsibility of this tragedy is the dictator Zelensky with the concurrence of a senile American President, Joe Biden," Gonzalo's father told Rubinstein.
"I have received an email from Gonzalo Lira's father. Gonzalo Lira is dead. He died in a hospital in Kharkiv between 11-12 pm Ukraine time yesterday January 11th, 2024," Kim Iversen reported.

"The US government allowed an American YouTuber to be arrested by Ukraine and neglected to the point of death for criticizing the war. That was his only crime. He did what many of us do and paid the ultimate price. Being a YouTuber shouldn't cost you your life @POTUS @SecBlinken."
Lira was abandoned by his own government and Antony Blinken's and Victoria Nuland's State Department.
The US sent tens of billions of dollars in aid and arms to Ukraine and could have easily gotten Lira released with enough pressure but instead Blinken and Nuland chose to let him die.

Lira last year predicted his plea for help from the US State Department would be ignored because as he put it, "I'm not a black lesbian druggie, or a transgender grifter."
Gonzalo Lira, Rest in Peace.
🙏

I've been doing some digging to find out more about how companies that have left Russia as a result of the 2022 events in Ukraine have been doing and my findings could be summarised as a tale of cutting off one's nose to spite the face.

Back in August 2022 CitiGroup made a decision to close down the Citi Bank's consumer banking operations in Russia to protest the war in Ukraine, later expanding it to commercial operations as as well. Citi had the largest presence in Russia among American banks.

A quote from BBC:
It joins countless other businesses in exiting Russia, either for moral reasons or because Western sanctions have made it impossible to operate there.

And from Reuters:
Citi, which had the largest presence in Russia among U.S. banks, nearly two years ago said it would exit the retail business in the country as part of a retreat from some overseas markets.

It later expanded the scope of its exit to include its local commercial banking unit after Russia's invasion of Ukraine, and forecast charges of around $170 million.

Besides Citigroup, companies including JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) and Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N) are also scaling back their businesses in Russia.

The invasion has now entered its second year despite efforts to isolate Russia.

The last sentence in the above excerpt made me sigh with resignation. Did the author pause and ponder for at least a split second on what it may really mean? Just like they all have believed for the past two years that Ukraine is going to win the war any minute now, they also seem so stubbornly believe that the sanctions and isolation tactics will start working any minute now too. We just have to suffer a little bit longer, turning off the heating and taking cold showers to make Putin feel the chill of our cold shoulder, living in rented rooms with bunker beds coz property crisis ain't so bad and it will keep us warner anyway, and paying a fortune for groceries because energy prices may be sky rocketing but it's global warming that has made the crops freeze - and Russia will fall to its knees very soon :rolleyes:

And yesterday Business Insider Poland wrote an article about Citi's financial troubles and the bank's plans to lay off around 20,000 of staff. The reasons provided were the high cost of their ongoing restructuring, withdrawal from Russia, and Argentinian peso dropping in price. Meanwhile, the English version of Business Insider did not mention the impact of leaving Russia on Citi's current situation in their article.

Citi Bank isn't the only victim of the Western financial strategy "genius" out there. From Yahoo News:

Siemens Mobility and Volkswagen Bank, subsidiaries of Siemens and Volkswagen, have formally approached the German government to seek compensation for the financial setbacks they've faced in the wake of the Russian situation.

(...) This move follows a similar action by Wintershall Dea, an energy company that also sought government compensation. A German Finance Ministry representative confirmed that Wintershall Dea had employed the investment guarantee mechanism and that talks were underway to address potential losses.

As of mid-November, eight companies had submitted 16 compensation requests, amounting to 2.8 billion euros, related to using investment guarantees in response to their disengagement from business activities in Russia. The negotiations and discussions continue as the affected companies seek financial recourse.

Meanwhile, the New Voice of Ukraine reports that:

Since Russia overtook Iran in number of sanctions — they now have 20 times the number — over 2,000 applications for foreign companies to exit the Russian market are awaiting approval, said a study by the Kyiv School of Economics on April 17.
It will take at least eight years to process all the applications.

Only 15.7% of foreign companies in Russia have completely withdrawn from the Russian market.

Another 28% are waiting and 23.8% continue to work in the Russian market as before the war.

The remaining 32.5% of foreign companies plan to withdraw from Russia soon.

Given the source, the numbers about ongoing and future departure are likely to be inflated. But whatever they are, I have a wee bit of hope that at leat some of it is because the West has made running operations in Russia too difficult and they've had little other choice. Otherwise I'd have to conclude that they decided that learning from other's expensive mistakes is for sissies and they're keen to acquire their own.

While I do understand that withdrawal of foreign capital from Russia isn't a positive occurrence for the country's economy, unlike the West, Russia has taken steps to minimise the impact on her economy and her People, building close economic and political alliances outside the West, expanding BRICS, and taking smart internal measures, such as nationalisation of the exiting companies' assets.

A quote from Russian Senator Andrei Turchak on Sputnik International:
“The West has unleashed a sanctions war against Russia which has included not only governments, but also private companies. Our task is to save jobs and not allow our economy and production potential to be destroyed from within. United Russia is proposing the nationalization of the production capabilities of those companies which have announced that they will be exiting Russia and closing down production during the special military operation in Ukraine. This is an extreme measure, but we will not tolerate being stabbed in the back and will protect our people,” (...)

This is what happened to Carlsberg for example. The below source is an interview with Jacob Aarup-Andersen, CEO of Carlsberg Group. It's a Ukrainian source, so the screeching sounds of the tiny violin are inevitable, but it gives you an idea of how Russia protects her interests against a bunch of confused rats trying to escape fire by jumping on a sinking ship:

Carlsberg Group announced earlier this year that it’s ready to sell its Russian arm, the Baltika Group. However, the day before the transaction, the company’s assets were nationalized.

Also, according to The Moscow Times, the existing companies are being replaced by new companies with foreign capital:

Nearly 10,000 companies with foreign involvement have exited Russia in the two years since it invaded Ukraine, the Vedomosti business daily reported Thursday, citing corporate data.

The number of legal entities with foreign affiliation declined by 6,200 in 2022 and 3,400 in January-October 2023, totaling 9,600, according to the publication.

Overall, Vedomosti said 23,500 companies with foreign co-owners have been liquidated since March 2022.

The discrepancy between the 9,600 and 23,500 figures is explained by the number of new companies with foreign affiliations registering in Russia.

Vedomosti noted a significant increase in companies with co-founders from former Soviet republics — which accounted for 59% of all new companies registered in 2023 in Russia, as well as companies with co-founders from China, which accounted for 25% over the same period.

If anyone is interested in reading more about why many foreign companies choose to to stay in Russia, and who replaces the ones that leave, you may find this article helpful:

Last edited:
This is all so very sordid. But then ...this IS the history of Amerika for the last , how many years ? Many of us are very pained by those dreadful news.
Travel well Gonzalo, travel well. Surely you know that the love of many travels with you.

Zelensky a évité le service militaire à quatre reprises
L'ambassadeur itinérant du ministère russe des Affaires étrangères, Rodion Miroshnik, a publié une capture d'écran de la page officielle du ministère ukrainien de la Défense datant de 2019. Le rapport du département note que le futur président de l'Ukraine a reçu quatre convocations, mais ne s'est jamais présenté au bureau d'enregistrement et d'enrôlement militaire.
1705226840406.png
Zelensky avoided military service four times
The Russian Foreign Ministry's ambassador-at-large, Rodion Miroshnik, has published a screenshot of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence's official page from 2019. The department's report notes that Ukraine's future president received four summonses, but never showed up at the military registration and enlistment office.

Zelensky a évité le service militaire à quatre reprises
L'ambassadeur itinérant du ministère russe des Affaires étrangères, Rodion Miroshnik, a publié une capture d'écran de la page officielle du ministère ukrainien de la Défense datant de 2019. Le rapport du département note que le futur président de l'Ukraine a reçu quatre convocations, mais ne s'est jamais présenté au bureau d'enregistrement et d'enrôlement militaire.
View attachment 89715
Zelensky avoided military service four times
The Russian Foreign Ministry's ambassador-at-large, Rodion Miroshnik, has published a screenshot of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence's official page from 2019. The department's report notes that Ukraine's future president received four summonses, but never showed up at the military registration and enlistment office.

Probably true, but maybe not. The thing is that the Ukraine is an oligarchic, cleptocratic state with far-right "activists"
engaged in intimidation of competitors for oligarchs. Virtually every current oligarch in Ukraine have its own little army of radicals. Also, all security services and the media belong to the ruling clan. Yeah, there are several of them there, for example, the "pro-Russian" president Viktor Yanukovych, who was couped in 2014, was from the east of the country and belonged to the "Donetsk" group by the name of the city, which has been resisting the Ukrainian coup in Donbass since 2014. Actually, that's why there was a war there all these years, the other oligarchs wanted to take resource rich Donbass but the locals were resisting coz they had good ties with Russia and their local oligarchic clan leader was couped, they lost the power so obviously they didn't want to surrender to other clans but become part of Russia instead, coz surrendering would mean to loose everything. To loose resources, fabrics, land e.t.c. To loose money.

Wiki is not a good source, but enough in this case: Donetsk Clan - Wikipedia

After the 2014 coup, he was replaced by the US/UK with Petro Poroshenko, who turned out to be such an "outstanding" flexible figure that he managed to become members of two different clans :D Vinnytsky and Galician. These are clans from the west of the country and if you don't know what Galicia is I advice you to read about its past and its ideas.

Here is some article in Russia about him and the strange situation where he managed to join 2 clans: Винничанин чи галичанин? Как Порошенко оказался членом двух разных кланов

So, this is the statement of the SBU (Security Service of Ukraine) in the screenshot from Twitter dated April 13, 2019, whereas on April 21, the second round of the presidential election in Ukraine with Poroshenko against Zelensky was supposed to take place. That is, this tweet was made exactly a week before the elections, and since in Ukraine all law enforcement agencies, including the SBU, are subordinate to the ruling clan, then this tweet may have been made by Poroshenko's decree to denigrate his rival in the elections. And considering that, as Arestovich said, "The idea of Ukraine is to lie to itself and others, otherwise everything will fall apart if we tell the truth," then there is a possibility that this tweet is just an electoral lie.

As for Zelensky himself, he is an ordinary clown without power and the right to make decisions. At the moment, the country is led by Andriy Ermak, the so-called "real president of Ukraine", who, as usual, leads Zelensky from the shadows. To introduce him to the Western public for a possible replacement of Zelensky with him after the unsuccessful counteroffensive, many mainstream media interviewed him, even the Wall Street Journal, this guy: Zelensky’s No. 2 Turns to Celebrities as Well as Politicians to Help Ukraine

Zelensky was nominated for elections as a clown candidate who was supposed to ridicule Poroshenko like making jokes about him e.t.c, he's a comic in the end and nothing more. The oligarch Viktor Kolomoisky was standing behind him and he was betting on a completely different candidate

Kolomoisky had a conflict with Poroshenko, he decided to put "his" president. As such, he saw Yulia Tymoshenko and built relationships with her. At the same time, I prepared several spoilers at once, which took over the dirty part of the election campaign. And Zelensky's role initially was that he was supposed to just make fun of Poroshenko. But suddenly the comedian's rating suddenly shot up, and the oligarch changed his plans,

– the ex-People's Deputy of Ukraine Oleg Tsarev explained in an interview with Tsargrad.

It wasn't hard to win for Zelensky in the second round, coz there was only him and Poroshenko the previous president which raiting at that time was lower than 8%, so people basically voted Zelensky just to replace Poroshenko with ANYONE. By about the same logic that the Argentines chose Javier Miley recently. And the only guy whom they knew in the list of faceless candidates was Zelensky, one of the most popular comics at that time, so they voted for him. Also he promised to stop the civil war in the east of the country, to return the Russian language official status, bring back the good relations with Russia and as he said at the time, "I am a Russian-speaking person myself," well, and many other promises that he never even tried to fulfill after his election. His position turned 180 degrees after he became president.

One day Kolomoisky was asked a direct question: Zelensky is an actor and a showman, which one of him is the president? To which Kolomoisky replied simply:

And why is a clown worse than a pastry chef?

*pastry chef is the previous president Poroshenko, coz his wealth is built mainly on his chocolate candy factories "Roshen".

In general, initially Kolomoisky stood behind Zelensky. The TV channel on which Zelensky performed, the comic show in which he participated and even the TV series "Servant of the People" where he played the main role of president and after which he named his political party were all filmed with the money of Kolomoisky and another oligarch from among the "gas oligarchs" Dmitry Firtash, if you are interested, you can read briefly about the Ukrainian pre-election 2019 clans allies here: Олигархические избирательные кланы на выборах президента Украины

After the election, I think Zelensky strengthened his ties with his new patrons in the form of Western Neocons and probably took under control of some far-right radicals inside the country, but I will not touch this cuisine in the message.

They published a video with the "lost" Abrams. No one knows where these tanks are based. They do not participate in hostilities, they are hidden and protected like the apple of their eye. In the course of action, they are also being upgraded little by little. In the recording on the screen there is a prophetic inscription in Ukrainian: we are moving to a new level. Of course, it is not known what the author sees this new level in, everyone can dream up here. For example, I see a new level in the fact that the whole of Ukraine will gradually but completely hide from the war, just as the Abrams are hiding now.
Dynamic protection of ARAT began to be installed on Ukrainian Abrams tanks
Ukraine has improved its fleet of American M1A1SA Abrams tanks by adding on-board dynamic protection ARAT (Abrams Reactive Armor Tiles) of the first generation. This news became known after the publication of footage in which you can see the upgraded tanks received by the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

According to the footage provided, the ARAT dynamic protection units are installed on the aprons of the tank body. However, no such protection was found on the front and side projections of the tower, as well as on the front of the hull, although it is provided for installation. This corresponds to the fact that American M1A1SA Abrams tanks also rarely have dynamic protection installed, except for the side aprons.

The ARAT Dynamic Protection System (Abrams Reactive Armor Tiles) was developed specifically for the M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams tanks after the experience of combat operations in Iraq in 2004. It is based on the BRAT (Bradley Reactive Armor Tiles) dynamic protection system, previously created for Bradley infantry fighting vehicles. The first generation of the ARAT-1 includes modules designated as M19. Although there is no exact data on its characteristics, it is assumed that it provides protection against cumulative ammunition at the level of 70% of the tank's base armor.

It should be noted that initially the M1A1SA Abrams tanks were transferred to Ukraine without dynamic protection systems, as well as Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, however, later armor modules were provided.
На украинские танки Abrams начали устанавливать динамическую защиту ARAT

Опубликовали видео с "потерянными" Абрамс. Никто не знает где базируются эти танки. В боевых действиях они не участвуют их прячут и берегут, как зеницу ока. По ходу действия их еще и модернизируют помаленьку. В записи на экране пророческая надпись на украинском: мы переходим на новый уровень. Конечно же неизвестно в чем же видит этот новый уровень автор, тут каждый может пофантазировать. Вот я, например, вижу новый уровень в том, что вся Украина постепенно, но полностью спрячется от войны так же, как прячутся сейчас Абрамсы.

In alternate reality world:

Early December: Pentagon Chief Lloyd Austin gets a diagnosis of prostate cancer - Tells no one.

Jan 1st: Rushed to hospital with a Urinary tract infection (UTI) that is usually treated at home with antibiotics or D-Mannose. Tells no one.

Jan 4th. Pentagon eventually tells the WH about Lloyd's condition, after he has been absent from duty for more than 2 weeks.

Austin is still in hospital today, possibly in ICU....for a UTI.

In the real world: Austin was in Ukraine at a "decision making center" during one of Russia's recent missile salvos against such centers. Lloyd was seriously injured. Operation cover-up goes into operation.

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 05-53-57 Lloyd Austin alive and undergoing cancer treatment not kille...png

A Jan. 7 article from Real Raw News claims a Russian attack in Ukraine killed a top U.S. official.

“Criminal Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin was allegedly killed in Kyiv on January 3 when Russian cruise missiles peltered a command bunker where Austin and Lieutenant General Valerii Zaluzhnyi, commander in chief of the Ukrainian Army, met secretly,” the article reads.

The story was shared over 250 times on Facebook in four days, according to CrowdTangle, a social media analytics tool.

More from the Fact-Check Team: How we pick and research claims | Email newsletter | Facebook page

Our rating: False

Austin is alive. His hospitalization since Jan. 1 in Maryland for complications following prostate cancer surgery has been international news corroborated by hospital officials, the Department of Defense and the White House. Austin resumed his full duties as secretary of defense on Jan. 5 and released a statement on Jan. 6. The report comes from a publication that routinely publishes fabricated stories.

Austin traveled, worked before medical procedure, hospitalization

On Dec. 22, 2023, Austin underwent surgery for prostate cancer at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Maryland, according to a release from hospital officials and the Department of Defense. On Jan. 1, Austin suffered severe complications and has remained at the hospital since.

Austin's illness launched him into headlines, in large part, because President Joe Biden and other top officials were not alerted to his hospitalization for days, which goes against normal protocol.

Austin is recovering and "in good spirits," according to a Jan. 8 release from the Department of Defense. He resumed his full duties as secretary on Jan. 5. The next day, Austin himself released a public statement acknowledging that he "could have done a better job ensuring the public was appropriately informed. I commit to doing better."

Gabrielle Settles USA TODAY

Austin is recovering and "in good spirits," according to a Jan. 8 release from the Department of Defense. He resumed his full duties as secretary on Jan. 5. The next day, Austin himself released a public statement acknowledging that he "could have done a better job ensuring the public was appropriately informed. I commit to doing better."

The Real Raw News article also falsely claimed Austin had been in Ukraine from November 2023 until his supposed assassination on Jan. 3. His documented travels show he hasn't been in Ukraine for nearly two months.

Austin went to Ukraine on Nov. 20, 2023, to meet with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy and other officials to reinforce the United States' support for Ukraine amid its ongoing war with Russia. But by Nov. 22, 2023, Austin was back in Washington and hosted a virtual meeting with the Ukraine Defense Contact Group, an alliance of close to 50 nations committed to supporting Ukraine.

He was photographed at several events in December 2023, including during a speech on Dec. 2 at the Reagan National Defense Forum in California. He attended the Army-Navy football game in Massachusetts on Dec. 9, 2023, where photos showed him on the field conducting the coin toss and interacting with the crowd. On Dec. 16, 2023, Austin was filmed getting on a plane for his travels to the Middle East, where he met with officials in Israel, Bahrain and Qatar.

Real Raw News is a serial spreader of misinformation that often publishes fabricated stories about "white hats" trying to undermine "the deep state" by arresting government officials. USA TODAY has previously debunked numerous other claims about the arrests of high-profile figures stemming from the website.

Real Raw News could not be reached for comment.

Our fact-check sources:

So here's Austin's latest tweet, but this does show proof of life.

Check the pic below. I am not convinced that it's him.

Attachments

• GDujX-tXoAASQkm.jpg
    GDujX-tXoAASQkm.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I will write as the Soviet main newspaper Pravda would have written in the 50s.
The Ukrainian fascist beasts stubbornly continue to pull their filthy paws towards the nuclear infrastructure, hoping to arrange a cataclysm on a continental scale. For them, the worse, the better.
Three Ukrainian Tochka-U missiles were destroyed over the Kursk region
. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, air defense systems (air defense) successfully destroyed three missiles of the Ukrainian tactical missile complex Tochka-U over the Kursk region. The incident occurred at night, and it was an attempt by the Ukrainian military to carry out a terrorist attack on facilities in the Russian Federation using these missiles.

"An attempt by the Kiev regime to carry out a terrorist attack on facilities on the territory of the Russian Federation using Tochka-U missiles was stopped tonight," the Russian Defense Ministry reports.

According to the information of the Kursk governor Roman Starovoit, the missiles were shot down over the Fatezhsky district. In recent months, the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) have regularly carried out attacks on the central and border regions of Russia, as well as carried out drone strikes and organized sabotage. Many regions of Russia are currently at the orange level of terrorist danger.

It should be noted that on Sunday, Ukrainian drones attacked the village of Tetkino in the Glushkovsky district of the Kursk region, and as a result of this attack, one person was injured. These incidents continue to worsen relations between Russia and Ukraine and underscore the need for a peaceful settlement of the conflict in the region.
Над Курской областью уничтожены три украинских ракеты "Точка-У"

The radiation background at the Kursk nuclear power plant has not changed after the firing of Tochka-U missiles
The Kursk nuclear power plant continues to operate normally, despite the shelling from Ukraine, representatives of the station said. On Monday night, the air defense system shot down three missiles of the Ukrainian tactical missile system "Tochka-U" over the Kursk region.

A message about the normal operation of the Kursk NPP and the stable radiation background in the area of the station and its surroundings was published in the official Telegram channel of the power plant. The report emphasizes that the radiation background on the territory of the Kursk NPP and in the surrounding area corresponds to the normal operation of power units and does not exceed natural background values.

"The Kursk NPP is operating normally. The radiation background at the Kursk NPP and in the area of its location is at a level corresponding to the normal operation of power units, and does not exceed natural background values," the Telegram channel of the NPP says.

The Kursk NPP, located near the city of Kurchatov (Kursk region), is a key facility of the unified energy system of Russia. This station provides electricity to a significant part of the Central Federal District, including 19 regions.

The plant operates three power units with RBMK-1000 type reactors, each of which has an installed electrical capacity of 1000 MW. These power units are an important element in the energy supply system of the region, which makes the station a critically important infrastructure facility.

The incident with the firing of Tochka-U missiles has caused concern among the local population, especially against the background of the latest activity of the Armed Forces of Ukraine using these weapons.

The events around the Kursk NPP underline the importance of reliable protection of key energy facilities.
Радиационный фон на Курской АЭС, после обстрела ракетами "Точка-У", не изменился

Small, but a step forward.
The Russian army is approaching the outskirts of Chasov Yar
Over the past 24 hours, the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation have significantly increased the intensity of offensive operations in the Artyomovsky direction of the front, located west of the city of Artyomovsk. This is evidenced by reports from Russian military correspondents and Ukrainian sources.

Special attention is paid to the areas near the settlements of Bogdanovka and Ivanovskoye (Krasnoe). Over the past day, Russian troops have been able to make significant progress, taking control of up to 400 meters of territory south of Chasov Yar and about 300 meters east of this settlement.

The eastern part of Chasov Yar is currently located in the so-called "gray zone", where fighting is actively underway. The possibility of launching an assault on this strategically important fortified area of the enemy by Russian troops is considered very likely. In response, Ukrainian military formations are actively mining the approaches to the city, trying to stop the advance of Russian troops.

Military correspondents also report on the offensive operations of Russian troops on the heights northwest of Kleshcheyevka, which is located south of Artemovsk. Here, the Russian military is pushing back Ukrainian forces to the positions they occupied before the start of the summer counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in 2023.

It is reported that Ukrainian troops are suffering significant losses both in personnel and in military equipment, including Western-made equipment. Despite this, the Ukrainian side does not yet plan to abandon the retention of the main fortified areas in the Artemivsk direction of the front. This indicates that they may be counting on changes in the course of hostilities.
Российская армия подступает к окраинам Часового Яра

Today they reported a record shot from a Kornet ATGM. It was possible to knock out the Ukrainian BMP from a distance of more than 8 km.
That's good, but that's not the main thing. This is the most important front, I think. This message also speaks of a certain record. When people from the Ukrainian side stop fighting, that's when the war will end. Let it happen for all possible reasons. We remember what works on the other side and how fooled the Ukrainian "hromadyans" (citizens in Ukrainian) are. Let many of them still sincerely fight for "ridna, nezalezhna nenka" (native, independent Homeland) and stop seeing any prospects in this struggle. Although some people already understand that they are fighting on the wrong side. They are still a minority, but this is exactly what the Bogdan Khmelnitsky battalion formed in the Russian army, consisting of former Ukrainian prisoners of war, says.
90% of the personnel of the AFU battalion refused to comply with the order — new footage (VIDEO)

90% of the personnel of the 1st infantry battalion of the 4th Tank Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine refused to comply with the command order and go to the front line.

The massive refusal of Ukrainian tankers to go to the slaughter — in a notoriously inglorious battle with the Russian Army — became known yesterday, and now a second video has appeared online confirming this fact.

The Ukrainian military take turns naming their data and saying "I refuse" to the camera — I refuse to carry out the order.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1705303943

Напишу так, как написала бы Советская главная газета "Правда" в 50х годах.
Украинское фашистское зверье упрямо продолжает тянуть свои поганые лапы к ядерной инфраструктуре, в надежде устроить катаклизм континентального масштаба. Для них чем хуже- тем лучше.
Небольшое, но продвижение вперед.
Сегодня сообщали о рекордном выстреле из ПТРК Корнет. Удалось подбить украинскую БМП с дистанции более 8 км.
Это хорошо, но это не главное. Вот это самый главный фронт, я считаю. Данное сообщение тоже говорит о неком рекорде. Когда с украинской стороны люди перестанут воевать, вот тогда война закончится. Пусть это произойдет по всем возможным причинам. Мы же помним, что работает на той стороне и как оболванены украинские "громадяне" (граждане по украински). Пусть многие из них пока еще искренне борются за "ридну, нэзалэжну нэньку" (родную, независимую Родину) и перестанут видеть любые перспективы в этой борьбе. Хотя некоторые уже сейчас понимают, что воюют они не на той стороне. Их пока меньшинство, но именно об этом говорит сформированный в армии РФ батальон имени Богдана Хмельницкого, состоящий из бывших украинских военнопленных.

Yesterday, information was received about the defeat of two aircraft in the Russian Federation Air Force over the Sea of Azov. Now there are photos of one of these planes, the Tu-22, at the airfield. There is no information on the A-50 aircraft.
"Real heroes!": footage of the IL-22 landing in Anapa after the incident over the Sea of Azov (PHOTO)

A photo of the Il-22 aircraft that landed in Anapa last night after the incident over the Sea of Azov appeared on the Network.

It is clear that the bomber was damaged, despite this, the pilots were able to land the plane.

"If you say that the Il-22 crew are real heroes, it means saying nothing. I hope we will hear their story in the first person," writes a veteran of the VKS, the author of the Telegram channel Fighterbomber.

Recall that yesterday the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny claimed that the IL-22 of the Russian Aerospace Forces over the Sea of Azov was allegedly destroyed.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1705322002

And this is from the category of miracles, although it is not a miracle, but amazing composure, endurance and apparently a lot of experience. I will not translate the voiceovers, because there are more unprintable words than literary ones, but one phrase from there needs to be mentioned. To indicate the firmness of an individual's spirit, it is often said that he has steel balls. In this case, observers called the eggs of this warrior diamond.
Deadly fight: Russian fighter against kamikaze drone (VIDEO)

A fighter of the Donetsk 1st Army Corps lured an enemy FPV drone towards him and dodged it during the attack.

Behind-the-scenes comments from our soldiers watching the battle.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1705259596

Вчера прошла информация о поражении двух самолетов В КС РФ над Азовским морем. Сейчас появились фото одного из этих самолетов, Ту-22, на аэродроме. По самолету А-50 информации нет.
А это из разряда чудес, хотя это не чудо а потрясающее хладнокровие, выдержка и видимо немалый опыт. Голоса за кадром я переводить не буду, потому что там непечатных слов больше, чем литературных, но одну фразу оттуда необходимо упомянуть. Для обозначения твердости духа индивидуума часто говорят о наличии у него стальных яиц. В данном случае наблюдатели назвали яйца этого воина алмазными.

Back
Top Bottom