Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

While Europe ruins itself supplying arms and billions of euros to the world's most corrupt country, Ukraine, to supposedly win the war against Russia, US arms manufacturers are supplying arms to Russia....
A US Senate investigation, revealed by the Washington Times reveals that "U.S. manufacturers feed and support the Russian war machine."
1709459183556.png

While Europe ruins itself supplying arms and billions of euros to the world's most corrupt country, Ukraine, to supposedly win the war against Russia, US arms manufacturers are supplying arms to Russia....
A US Senate investigation, revealed by the Washington Times reveals that "U.S. manufacturers feed and support the Russian war machine."
View attachment 92419
Somewhere Andrei Martyanov is laughing hysterically and saying something about “butt-hurt losers who are so jealous they have to invent stories cause they can’t find their asses with both hands and an illustrated handbook of human anatomy.”

Of course I’m just guessing. I don’t really know if he’s seen the article.😉

View attachment 92419

Our administrators always do , that they arm both sides to kill each other. Especially now that two Slavic countries are fighting each other.
In Douglas Reed's , in ,"" Controversy of Zion" you can read , that during WWII and in virtually all previous wars the Zionists fought and sponsored both sides in the conflicts.

I no longer want to write about Abrams as a combat vehicle. Everything is clear with Abrams in this sense, but in the sense of some mystical symbol, a miracle weapon, a Wunderwaffe, as they said in the third Reich, I think it's worth saying.
On the one hand, all the Abrams burned at the moment were struck by relatively light, non-specialized weapons. The scheme seems to be the same, first the tank is immobilized by a shot from an RPG, and then it is calmly achieved by drones. It looks like bullying. Actually. There are a lot of special anti-tank, fairly long-range weapons. ATGM "Kornet", "Fagot" are capable of hitting a tank from a distance of 5 km, aircraft missiles "Whirlwind", "Attack" from helicopters hit from 10 km. And we have an RPG shot that is effective from a maximum of 2 km! I don't think this is intentional on the Russian side, it's just the way the circumstances have developed, because it's hard to imagine fighters having the same "Cornet", but who decided in advance: We'll slam it with an RPG. And after that, sitting and waiting for the tank to crawl to the right distance.
On the other hand, what is most interesting is the behavior of ukrops. In an interview, the Russian soldiers who shot down Abrams said bluntly: the behavior is very arrogant.
One more thing. The war has been going on for the third year, the conditions are known to everyone, including ukrops. I am talking about the fact that the equipment is being retrofitted to meet modern conditions. In Russia, for example, anti-drone visors on tanks and other combat vehicles are already installed in factories. However, this process did not begin there, but directly at the front, in field workshops. When people realized the immediate need for these things, they began to make them on the spot from all sorts of improvised materials and now on the battlefield such a visor allows a combat vehicle to survive 5 drone hits, and without a visor, the car will light up with one hit. The same applies in principle to ukrops. They also put similar visors on their equipment and even install additional dynamic protection on some machines. I saw American Bradleys and German leopards hung with Soviet Contact 1 dynamic protection units.
Why am I saying all this? There are definitely no visors on all the burned Abrams. Dynamic protection may be there somewhere, but I couldn't see it. At the same time, we remember that the Abrams did not arrive in Ukraine yesterday, they have been there for several months.
From all this, the question arises - what are they counting on? That the enemy will run away from the sight and name of this miracle weapon? I don't have a rational answer to this question.
Another Abrams and a mine clearance vehicle based on "Abrams" were destroyed by the "Brave" near Avdiivka (VIDEO)

Soldiers of the 30th brigade of the Central Military District have already shot down the third American Abrams tank in the Donbas.

This is stated in the new frontline material of the "Russian Spring".

Again in the area of Berdych settlement. Our fighters first hit the caterpillar with a grenade launcher, and then the armored vehicle was finished off by stormtroopers from the 30th motorized rifle brigade from Samara.

The M1150 Assault Breacher Vehicle (ABV), the newest U.S. Army mine clearance assault vehicle on the M1 Abrams chassis, was also destroyed.

Recall that recently the tankers of the 21st brigade of the Central Military District shot down such an M1150 ABV with accurate fire in the same area behind Stepov.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1709479676
Finishing off "Abrams": the joint work of the steel infantry of the "Brave" and the calculation of the drone "Ghoul" (VIDEO)

The heroic soldiers of the Central Military District infantry fought back against the 60-ton American monster, demolished his RPG caterpillar, and 2 Ghoul drones flew to the aid of the infantry, which finished off the tank.

Abrams was hit by drones by a fighter with the call sign "Bull".
https://rusvesna.su/news/1709491207

This is an ABV engineering machine
This is another Abrams

Уже не хочется писать про абрамс, как про боевую машину. С абрамсом в этом смысле все ясно, но вот в смысле какого то мистического символа, чудо оружия, вундерваффе, как говорили в третьем рейхе думаю стоит сказать.
С одной стороны все абрамсы, сожженные на настоящий момент, поражались относительно легким, неспециализированным вооружением. Схема похоже одна и та же, сначала танк обездвиживается выстрелом из РПГ, а потом спокойно добивается дронами. Это выглядит как издевательство. На самом деле. Есть куча специального противотанкового, достаточно дальнобойного оружия. ПТРК "Корнет", "Фагот" способны поразить танк с расстояния 5 км, авиационные ракеты "Вихрь", "Атака" с вертолетов поражают с 10 км. А мы имеем выстрел РПГ, который эффективен максимум с 2 км! Я не думаю, что с российской стороны это намеренно, просто так сложились обстоятельства ибо трудно себе представить бойцов, имеющих тот же "Корнет", но заранее решивших: мы хлопнем его с помощью РПГ. И после этого сидящих и ждущих, когда же танк подползет на нужное расстояние.
С другой стороны, что самое интересное, это поведение укропов. В одном из интервью российские солдаты, подбившие абрамс прямо сказали: поведение очень самонадеянное.
Еще один момент. Война идет уже третий год, условия всем известны, в том числе укропам. Я говорю о том, что техника дооснащается до соответствия современным условиям. В России, например, противодронные козырьки на танки и на прочие боевые машины ставят уже на заводах. Однако начался этот процесс не там, а непосредственно на фронте, в полевых мастерских. Когда люди поняли немедленную необходимость этих вещей, они начали их делать на месте из всяких подручных материалов и теперь на поле боя такой козырек позволяет боевой машине пережить 5 попаданий дронами, а без козырька машина загорится с одного попадания. Это же в принципе касается и укропов. Они тоже ставят подобные козырьки на свою технику и даже устанавливают дополнительную динамическую защиту на некоторые машины. Я видел американские бредли и немецкие леопарды, увешанные советскими блоками динамической защиты "Контакт 1".
К чему я это все говорю? На всех подбитых абрамсах козырьки отсутствуют однозначно. Динамическая защита может где то и есть, но мне ее разглядеть не удалось. При этом мы помним, что абрамсы приехали на украину далеко не вчера, они уже несколько месяцев там.
Из всего этого и возникает вопрос-они на что рассчитывают? Что от одного вида и названия этого чудо оружия неприятель побежит? У меня нет рационального ответа на этот вопрос.

Weapons companies need the old stuff destroyed so they can sell new stuff.
I can understand that. I cannot understand those, who directly rode such an Abrams into the attack.
There have already been published cases of tanks with hatches welded shut. It's wild, of course, but it's understandable. The fighter was kicked into the tank, while they said that you had 5-10 minutes to leave in that direction, otherwise we would shoot you ourselves and welded the hatches so that he could not get out of there in any way. And what should he do? So he goes where he was told, even though he knows that he has only one way to go.
And here with abrams how to understand it?

Ukrops has long and many times breaking through the bottom, but it turns out that they are not the only ones capable of this. I present to your attention the German version of breaking the bottom.
German children watch a video about a Taurus rocket that "wants" to go to Ukraine (VIDEO)

Logo children's program! The German state television and radio company ZDF has published a video about the Taurus cruise missile, which "wants" to go to Ukraine, but this is prevented by the "doubting" German Chancellor Olaf Scholz.

The video titled "There is no Taurus for Ukraine" was published on February 27, but the German media and social networks drew attention to it only in early March.

The video is posted on the logo!plus YouTube channel, which, according to the description, is maintained by ZDF together with the author's team, on the program's website it is called "children's news" by ZDF. The description of the video itself also states that the logo! program produced by the broadcasting company.

The footage captures a conversation between Taurus, British and French Storm Shadow and SCALP missiles, as well as the Polish Leopard 2 tank, voiced by "children's" voices. "We cruise missiles had to give Olaf Scholz a decent shake-up… Because he refuses to send me to Ukraine anyway," Taurus is outraged, after which Leopard 2 inserts the phrase "like me then."

At the same time, the Storm Shadow and SCALP missiles boast that they have already been transferred to Ukraine, teasing it that it will turn out to be a bad missile "if it does not appear here soon," to which Taurus replies that it is not its fault.

Next, the French SCALP "says": "Let me guess: are you not allowed to go to Ukraine because your chancellor is hesitating and hesitating again?" As the German missile states in response, it has "such a long range" that the chancellor is afraid that it will "miss the target and hit Russia." At the same time, the SCALP then asks: "And what has Russia been doing for two years now?" Leopard repeats the same phrase.

The posted video caused an angry reaction from users in the comments. Viewers called the video "disgusting", some could not believe that such a thing was being shown to children.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1691777405

Это я могу понять. Я не могу понять того, кто непосредственно поехал на таком абрамсе в атаку.
Здесь уже публиковались случаи о танках с заваренными наглухо люками. Это конечно дикость, но это понятно. Бойца пинками загнали в танк, при этом сказали что у тебя 5-10 минут, чтобы уехать именно в том направлении иначе мы сами тебя расстреляем и заварили люки, чтобы он никак не мог оттуда выбраться. И что ему делать? Вот он и едет куда ему сказали, хотя и знает, что дорога у него только в одну сторону.
А здесь как это понять?
Укропы давно и много раз пробили дно, но оказывается не только они на это способны. Представляю вашему вниманию немецкий вариант пробития дна.

I no longer want to write about Abrams as a combat vehicle. Everything is clear with Abrams in this sense, but in the sense of some mystical symbol, a miracle weapon, a Wunderwaffe, as they said in the third Reich, I think it's worth saying.
On the one hand, all the Abrams burned at the moment were struck by relatively light, non-specialized weapons. The scheme seems to be the same, first the tank is immobilized by a shot from an RPG, and then it is calmly achieved by drones. It looks like bullying. Actually. There are a lot of special anti-tank, fairly long-range weapons. ATGM "Kornet", "Fagot" are capable of hitting a tank from a distance of 5 km, aircraft missiles "Whirlwind", "Attack" from helicopters hit from 10 km. And we have an RPG shot that is effective from a maximum of 2 km! I don't think this is intentional on the Russian side, it's just the way the circumstances have developed, because it's hard to imagine fighters having the same "Cornet", but who decided in advance: We'll slam it with an RPG. And after that, sitting and waiting for the tank to crawl to the right distance.
On the other hand, what is most interesting is the behavior of ukrops. In an interview, the Russian soldiers who shot down Abrams said bluntly: the behavior is very arrogant.
One more thing. The war has been going on for the third year, the conditions are known to everyone, including ukrops. I am talking about the fact that the equipment is being retrofitted to meet modern conditions. In Russia, for example, anti-drone visors on tanks and other combat vehicles are already installed in factories. However, this process did not begin there, but directly at the front, in field workshops. When people realized the immediate need for these things, they began to make them on the spot from all sorts of improvised materials and now on the battlefield such a visor allows a combat vehicle to survive 5 drone hits, and without a visor, the car will light up with one hit. The same applies in principle to ukrops. They also put similar visors on their equipment and even install additional dynamic protection on some machines. I saw American Bradleys and German leopards hung with Soviet Contact 1 dynamic protection units.
Why am I saying all this? There are definitely no visors on all the burned Abrams. Dynamic protection may be there somewhere, but I couldn't see it. At the same time, we remember that the Abrams did not arrive in Ukraine yesterday, they have been there for several months.
From all this, the question arises - what are they counting on? That the enemy will run away from the sight and name of this miracle weapon? I don't have a rational answer to this question.

https://rusvesna.su/news/1709479676

https://rusvesna.su/news/1709491207

This is an ABV engineering machine
This is another Abrams

Уже не хочется писать про абрамс, как про боевую машину. С абрамсом в этом смысле все ясно, но вот в смысле какого то мистического символа, чудо оружия, вундерваффе, как говорили в третьем рейхе думаю стоит сказать.
С одной стороны все абрамсы, сожженные на настоящий момент, поражались относительно легким, неспециализированным вооружением. Схема похоже одна и та же, сначала танк обездвиживается выстрелом из РПГ, а потом спокойно добивается дронами. Это выглядит как издевательство. На самом деле. Есть куча специального противотанкового, достаточно дальнобойного оружия. ПТРК "Корнет", "Фагот" способны поразить танк с расстояния 5 км, авиационные ракеты "Вихрь", "Атака" с вертолетов поражают с 10 км. А мы имеем выстрел РПГ, который эффективен максимум с 2 км! Я не думаю, что с российской стороны это намеренно, просто так сложились обстоятельства ибо трудно себе представить бойцов, имеющих тот же "Корнет", но заранее решивших: мы хлопнем его с помощью РПГ. И после этого сидящих и ждущих, когда же танк подползет на нужное расстояние.
С другой стороны, что самое интересное, это поведение укропов. В одном из интервью российские солдаты, подбившие абрамс прямо сказали: поведение очень самонадеянное.
Еще один момент. Война идет уже третий год, условия всем известны, в том числе укропам. Я говорю о том, что техника дооснащается до соответствия современным условиям. В России, например, противодронные козырьки на танки и на прочие боевые машины ставят уже на заводах. Однако начался этот процесс не там, а непосредственно на фронте, в полевых мастерских. Когда люди поняли немедленную необходимость этих вещей, они начали их делать на месте из всяких подручных материалов и теперь на поле боя такой козырек позволяет боевой машине пережить 5 попаданий дронами, а без козырька машина загорится с одного попадания. Это же в принципе касается и укропов. Они тоже ставят подобные козырьки на свою технику и даже устанавливают дополнительную динамическую защиту на некоторые машины. Я видел американские бредли и немецкие леопарды, увешанные советскими блоками динамической защиты "Контакт 1".
К чему я это все говорю? На всех подбитых абрамсах козырьки отсутствуют однозначно. Динамическая защита может где то и есть, но мне ее разглядеть не удалось. При этом мы помним, что абрамсы приехали на украину далеко не вчера, они уже несколько месяцев там.
Из всего этого и возникает вопрос-они на что рассчитывают? Что от одного вида и названия этого чудо оружия неприятель побежит? У меня нет рационального ответа на этот вопрос.
I also don't have an answer, the use of anti-drone vices seems to be a personal choice rather than a directive from the Ukrainian high command... the Challenger 2 were in the rear for a long time and were only used at the front when the situation became unsustainable and Much of the equipment was destroyed by the Russians (the Abrahams are following a similar pattern), there were some Challengers with this protection in a rudimentary form, but others did not have it, the same can be seen in some of the Israeli Merkavas; grilles of a rather artisanal nature with an apparently dubious level of effectiveness against drone attacks from certain angles.

The new Russian tanks coming out of the factory are the only ones that seem to have perfected and improved this type of protection with side chains, reactive armor and other additions... so if I had to risk it, for the moment I would say that the use of visors is not It is something that is seen as efficient-necessary by everyone... it adds a degree of arrogance as you have said to the above.

Only training personnel would go and away from the front lines, said the Canadian defense minister.
ignoring the fact that there is already much more military presence from NATO countries than they admit, the need to send more in the face of the imminent defeat that they cannot accept makes them grope-doubt the Russian warnings.
(The little ones from the baltic in chiguagua mode as always).

Five NATO countries are considering sending troops to Ukraine:
Prime Minister of Estonia Kaja Kallas, commenting on French President Emmanuel Macron’s statement that EU countries may do so in the near future, said that the Estonian government is considering all possibilities, without exception, to help Ukraine.

Lithuanian officials are also considering sending their military to Ukraine to train its troops, presidential adviser Kęstutis Budrys said, noting that giving support with weapons and ammunition remains a priority.

The Netherlands is considering sending soldiers to Ukraine, but “it is not yet time” for this, said General Onno Eichelsheim, the head of defense of the Netherlands.

Britain has no plans for a large-scale deployment of troops in Ukraine, said Prime Minister Rishi Sunak’s representative, but a few British soldiers are already stationed there.

Canada’s Minister of Defense, Bill Blair, has allowed Canadian instructors to return to Ukraine to train Ukrainian soldiers under certain conditions. However, even earlier, Blair ruled out the possibility of deploying combat units in Ukraine.

I also don't have an answer, the use of anti-drone vices seems to be a personal choice rather than a directive from the Ukrainian high command... the Challenger 2 were in the rear for a long time and were only used at the front when the situation became unsustainable and Much of the equipment was destroyed by the Russians (the Abrahams are following a similar pattern), there were some Challengers with this protection in a rudimentary form, but others did not have it, the same can be seen in some of the Israeli Merkavas; grilles of a rather artisanal nature with an apparently dubious level of effectiveness against drone attacks from certain angles.

The new Russian tanks coming out of the factory are the only ones that seem to have perfected and improved this type of protection with side chains, reactive armor and other additions... so if I had to risk it, for the moment I would say that the use of visors is not It is something that is seen as efficient-necessary by everyone... it adds a degree of arrogance as you have said to the above.

Only training personnel would go and away from the front lines, said the Canadian defense minister.
ignoring the fact that there is already much more military presence from NATO countries than they admit, the need to send more in the face of the imminent defeat that they cannot accept makes them grope-doubt the Russian warnings.
(The little ones from the baltic in chiguagua mode as always).

Five NATO countries are considering sending troops to Ukraine:

It is clear to me and no doubt to you also ,to see that the risks for a demoralized Europe are horrendous and getting worse and though obvious it still carries on towards a stunning and incomprehensible disaster. This madness is astonishing. Not the probability of annihilation but the inevitability of it , the closer a direct confrontation against Russia by the chicken hawks of Europe becomes. It appears to be too evil for it not to be the plan.

A thought like this crossed my mind.
Perhaps a silly one.
That the leaked conversations of the German generals are controlled.
They want to confuse the Russians with a conventional attack on the Crimean bridge which, with the land corridor to Crimea, is no longer so important and, by giving the Russian command a longer waft, gain some time for a nuclear attack.

A thought like this crossed my mind.
Perhaps a silly one.
That the leaked conversations of the German generals are controlled.
They want to confuse the Russians with a conventional attack on the Crimean bridge which, with the land corridor to Crimea, is no longer so important and, by giving the Russian command a longer waft, gain some time for a nuclear attack.
Ok. Or maybe the leak was intentional - just as Olaf Scholtz's comments on the UK military presence in Ukraine were intentional - because they want to escalate the situation. Because once NATO direct involvment in Ukraine becomes 'official', then it's a sort of pressure on the Russian side to retaliate 'officially'. It's not like Russia didn't know, but now that it's no longer a secret, we are all closer to an actual open war.

Alternatively, perhaps the idea is the opposite: That by making this 'escalation via disclosure', the idea is to ultimately 'derail' the current process of escalation. Because the public learns about it, European protests become stronger, therefore the 'war-hawks' won't be able to act with such impunity.

Either way it's interesting.

It is clear to me and no doubt to you also ,to see that the risks for a demoralized Europe are horrendous and getting worse and though obvious it still carries on towards a stunning and incomprehensible disaster. This madness is astonishing. Not the probability of annihilation but the inevitability of it , the closer a direct confrontation against Russia by the chicken hawks of Europe becomes. It appears to be too evil for it not to be the plan.

Yeah, I totally agree, it's getting really dicey. In that 'alaea eacta est' kinda way. There are two bits from the C's that are sort of definitive for all this. The first is that WW2 was just a practice run. The second is that the PTB didn't count on someone like Putin. So I think we're in a major battle for the timeline right now.

The PTB want their WW3, and Ukraine was likely their main move. WW1 looks like it was a game played by the secret societies and bankers of Great Britain and the USA to fulfill the Mackinder strategy of keeping Germany and Russia separate. After the war, the Anglos further destroyed Germany with the Treaty of Versaille and also the Dawes plan via the careful collusion between the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve. The Anglos also funded Lenin's rise to power.

Then the Anglos resurrected the German economy after destroying it, and were delighted see Hitler in play. WW2 was many things, and from what I've been reading, it looks a lot like a means of using Germany to attack Russia, those two players both in some way created by globalist baking interests to be set against each other.

I haven't read the whole thing yet, but Sergei Glazyev writes about the Anglo strategy in his 2015 book, The Last World War: America to Move and Lose:
One cannot help wondering about the secret of the Anglo-Saxon geopolitics, which allows them for more than two centuries by now to dominate the greater part of the planet, to wage wars on all continents, and never once during this period to admit the enemy on their territory.

This question is not quite simple as it could seem. At least twice – Napoleon in 1812, and Hitler in 1940 – the adversaries of Great Britain had enough power to crush it. But they attacked Russia instead, leaving their back open to the British. Indeed, if we assume that Napoleon would have persuaded Alexander I to conclude an alliance and obtain the hand of his sister in marriage, the Great Britain would have been doomed. Instead, he got himself involved into a suicidal campaign against Moscow.

After a century and a half, Hitler did repeat the same mistake. How would Europe and the world have looked today, had Napoleon bound himself with the Russian emperor by ties of kinship, and had Hitler not violated the peace treaty with the USSR? It is unlikely that Britain could have withstood the onslaught of a united Europe. Why did the two European superpowers of their time, instead of the obvious path to domination in Europe (and consequently, in the world) through conquering a small and vulnerable Britain, get involved in a hopeless war with the Eurasian giant?
We may as well ask a symmetrical question regarding Russian geopolitics that allowed the country to be drawn into exhausting wars with enormous human and material losses. Alexander I could have avoided the war with Napoleon who, for the sake of union with him, twice asked the hand of his sisters in marriage. Nicholas II could have steered clear of the senseless and fatal First World War with his cousin. Both times Russia played for Britain, and both times, it suffered huge losses. The first time it paid with the ruin of Moscow, and thereafter with costly restoration of European monarchies and upkeep of the royal courts that hated us. The second time brought death of the empire, civil war, and millions of innocently lost lives.

The British, on the other hand, both times turned up winners. As a result of the defeat of Napoleon’s Europe, Britain took control of the European market and became the "queen of the seas," eliminating its main competitor in the struggle for overseas colonies. The First World War resulted in collapse of all monarchial empires that remained in Europe, the territory of which, with the exception of Soviet Russia, was left completely open to be developed by English capital. The British government did not even consider it necessary to dissemble its profound satisfaction with the overthrow of the Russian Tsar, who was a relative of Her Majesty. When the Prime Minister Lloyd George learned about the Emperor’s abdication, he rubbed his hands and said: "One of the war goals has been achieved"[1]. And as soon as a civil war burst out in Russia, the recent ally resorted to military intervention, trying to seize Russian territory and, together with France, Japan and the U.S., to
dismember the country into zones of influence.

Of course, historians will find many explanations to all these events. Nevertheless, the fact remains that they represented a striking success of British geopolitics on the one hand, and the Russian losses from involvement in it on the other hand. This concerns other countries as well, for which a cooperation with the British turned into disasters. As was wisely noted by the Russian geopolitician Alexei Edrikhin (Vandam): "There can only be one thing worse than enmity with an Anglo-Saxon, that is, friendship with him"[1].

[1] Vandam A.E. Velichayshee iz iskusstv. Obzor sovremennogo mezhdunarodnogo polozheniya pri svete vysshey strategii [The greatest of the arts. A review of the current international situation in the light of the highest strategy] (1913) – St. Petersburg, Nauka Publ., 2009. (In Russian)

[1] Ogorodnikov A. Brestskiy mir. Predystoriya [Treaty of Brest-Litovsk. Prehistory]. Zavtra, October 29, 2013. (In Russian)

So the Russians have been strategizing about this for quite some time. Putin tried to be friendly for a while, but has come to his senses, and has essentially been putting a stop to the first assault of the Nazis of WW3. Thank God!

That said, I think the PTB will continue on with their plan, as they may not have a choice, being driven on by whatever demons they've made their contracts with. They will need to adapt to changing conditions, and maybe their practice runs of destroying Germany (with the help of 'German' elites), driving its population mad, and then turning it against Russia will be fine tuned for modern conditions and tried again some time soon. Maybe it will be the attempted full ponerization/weaponization of the whole of Europe this time, what with the recent whispers that the EU is preparing to collect taxes and generate its own internal police force, in a sense coming out of the shadows as an unelected fascist centralized power.

So, destroy economy, generate despair, manipulate masses, provide hated enemy and also psychopathic saviours, unleash internal Gestapo, boost economy, declare war, kill off useless eaters, propagandize the remaining youth, eventually destroy enemy, and profit. What I don't get is that the West doesn't have the military capability. I don't see how any of this will work. Except Germany was also pretty wrecked after WW1, and came screaming back for revenge with Hitler when the bankers' money taps turned on.

I also don't know if Russia and China, or the rest of the BRICS+ will be so easily manipulated by the bankers this time around. If they get a new reserve currency up and running, then that might insulate them from whatever happens to the dollar... for instance, if the globalist bankers themselves tank the dollar in order to try to fully ponerize America itself, and at the same time, destroying world markets in an attempt to upset the BRICS+ network. More and more I'm thinking a lot will depend on the central banks of the BRICS+ countries.

Either way it's interesting.
I would describe all this fuss on the part of NATO with a Russian proverb: I want it but it stings. How would it be more effective to press down on Russia so as not to get hit in the head with a nuclear club, that's all they are interested in.

A few days ago, Zelya gave out figures for the dead from Ukraine. He named 31,000, which of course no one believed. Now completely different numbers are appearing.
Kiev cannot explain where 700 thousand mobilized are, the media writes

MOSCOW, March 4 - RIA Novosti. The leadership of Ukraine, against the background of an acute shortage of personnel in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, cannot explain where 700 thousand "mobilized" people are and what they are doing, the Washington Post newspaper wrote on Monday.
Earlier, Vladimir Zelensky, against the background of the surrender of Avdiivka and Krynok by the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Alexander Syrsky, said that an audit was being conducted in the Ukrainian troops. Adviser to the head of Zelensky's office, Mikhail Podolyak, previously stated that 200-300 thousand people from the Ukrainian army, whose number, according to him, is about 1 million people, are actively involved in hostilities, he added that according to the results of the audit, the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces will have to reconsider this issue with the help of a fair rotation of the military.

As the newspaper notes, Syrsky, who was appointed commander-in-chief in early February, has not yet clarified the issue of the state of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

"Almost a month after his appointment, no one in the military leadership or... The administration did not explain where these 700,000 people are or what they are doing," the newspaper said.
According to the publication, Ukrainian deputies also complain about the lack of uniform instructions from the authorities and the military.
The decrease in the number of combat-ready military personnel in the Armed Forces of Ukraine has turned into a strategic crisis, the newspaper emphasizes.

At the same time, Ukraine cannot in any way adopt a bill on strengthening mobilization. The first version was sent for revision, and the second was adopted in the first reading in early February. Unlike the previous version, it does not provide for the recruitment of disabled people, but significantly tightens the process itself. According to the new draft, conscripts must report to military enlistment offices to clarify their credentials within 60 days after the announcement of mobilization. The summons can be sent through the conscript's e-cabinet. If a person liable for military service does not appear at the military enlistment office within the prescribed period, he may be restricted the right to travel abroad, the right to drive a vehicle, and his accounts may be seized. The bill obliges citizens from 18 to 60 years of age to have military registration documents with them during the mobilization period and present them at the request of employees of the military enlistment office, the police, and the border service.
The document provides for demobilization in 36 months by the decision of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief. A number of Rada deputies criticized this paragraph, noting that it has a loophole to delay the process.

Viktor Medvedchuk, an opposition Ukrainian politician, chairman of the council of the Other Ukraine movement, said in an interview with RIA Novosti that mobilization in Ukraine is a crime against the population.
A martial law regime has been introduced in Ukraine since February 24, 2022, and a decree on general mobilization was signed the next day. It is prohibited for men aged 18 to 60 to leave Ukraine during the period of martial law. The summons can be served in different places. There were videos of how they do it on the streets, at gas stations and in cafes. It does not have to be handed over by a representative of the territorial recruitment and social support center (as military enlistment offices have been called in Ukraine recently), it can also be done by the heads of the enterprise where the conscript works, the heads of the housing and communal services, representatives of the house committee and other officials.
Киев не может объяснить, где находятся 700 тысяч мобилизованных, пишут СМИ

Всю эту возню со стороны НАТО я бы описал русской пословицей: и хочется и колется. Как бы так помощнее навалиться на Россию, чтобы не получить ядерной дубиной по башке, вот все что их интересует.
Несколько дней назад Зеля выдал цифры по погибшим со стороны Украины. Он назвал 31000, чему конечно никто не поверил. Теперь появляются совсем другие цифры.

I also don't know if Russia and China, or the rest of the BRICS+ will be so easily manipulated by the bankers this time around. If they get a new reserve currency up and running, then that might insulate them from whatever happens to the dollar... for instance, if the globalist bankers themselves tank the dollar in order to try to fully ponerize America itself, and at the same time, destroying world markets in an attempt to upset the BRICS+ network. More and more I'm thinking a lot will depend on the central banks of the BRICS+ countries.
It seems to me that nothing can be done by financial manipulation alone. To put it simply, the bet was made on independent, internal destruction through the promotion of destructive ideas (LGBT and other shit) and it was possible to take advantage of financial dominance here, but apparently it did not work. Anyway, it didn't work the way the puppeteers wanted, and what should they do now? To fight? They are used to fighting, and in itself this does not scare them or stop them, but there is one problem. In the process of promoting their shitty ideas, they destroyed their own society, brought it to the state that there are a lot of people, but no one will fight (I'm exaggerating a little, of course) and now this is the problem. Reformatting everything in the opposite direction will depend not only on money, but also on time, and it may not be enough. It seems to me that the Russian leadership, if of course it is greatly simplified, thinks something like this: we must try to stall for as long as possible without bringing matters to serious conflicts and they (geopolitical opponents) will fall on their own. This is evidenced to me by the fact that from the moment of the Ukrainian Maidan to the beginning of the SMO, as many as 8 years have passed. We pulled as long as we could, unfortunately we couldn't reach the edge.
I wrote it a bit haphazardly, but I hope it's clear what I mean.

Мне кажется, что одними финансовыми манипуляциями уже ничего сделать не получится. По простому говоря, ставка была сделана на самостоятельное, внутреннее разрушение через продвижение деструктивных идей (ЛГБТ и прочее дерьмо) и здесь возможно было воспользоваться финансовым доминированием, но судя по всему это не сработало. Во всяком случае не сработало так как хотели кукловоды и что теперь делать? Воевать? Воевать им не привыкать и само по себе это их не пугает и не останавливает, но есть одна проблема. В процессе продвижения своих дерьмовых идей они разрушили собственное общество, привели его к тому состоянию, что народу много, а воевать никто не будет (я конечно несколько утрирую) и вот это теперь проблема. Переформатировать все в обратную сторону будет зависеть не только от денег, но и от времени, а его может не хватить. Мне кажется, что руководство России, если конечно сильно упрощать, думает примерно так: надо стараться тянуть время как можно дольше не доводя дело до серьезных конфликтов и они (геополитические противники) упадут сами. Об этом мне говорит то, что с момента украинского майдана до начала СВО прошло целых 8 лет. Тянули сколько могли, к сожалению дотянуть до края не получилось.
Написал несколько сумбурно, но надеюсь понятно, что я имею ввиду.

Back
Top Bottom