Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

bjorb

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Admin Note: In light of the Russian government's recognition of the breakaway Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk on 21 February 2022, and the subsequent launch of Russian military intervention in Ukraine to 'denazify' and 'demilitarize' the country as a whole, this thread has been split off from the 2014 thread 'Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia', reflecting the changed situation in Ukraine from a state of civil war to one of war between Russia and Ukraine.

This shows Russia has zero tolerance policy on incursion into its territory by foreign militaries. I mean, who can blame them? US, UK would do the same.

My main worry currently is an attack to be carried out deep within Russia which I think will force Russia's hand at hunting down perpetrators. If say perpetrators are found to be in Kiev then Russia will probably send a team to Kiev to dispense justice and right there you'll have the much hyped "Russian invasion". I'm thinking this is one of the main ways they get Russia into Ukraine and then the war begins.

Do you think Russia will take the bait and blame Kyiv when the U.S. is the perpetrator? What if the Russian leadership decides to question the false-flag story in a very public way and blame the U.S. instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update(10:40amET): Putin said during his addressing the Russian Security Council that "I will make a decision today" over whether or not to recognize the Donetsk and Luhansk separatist republics at a moment of heavy fighting with Ukrainian national forces.

Update(10:40amET): Putin said during his addressing the Russian Security Council that "I will make a decision today" over whether or not to recognize the Donetsk and Luhansk separatist republics at a moment of heavy fighting with Ukrainian national forces.

BREAKING:

'The spread of "Russian invasion" hysteria by Western media is bankrupting Ukraine.'

By Ailis Halligan - 21 Feb, 2022

Just in: Putin is going to recognize the People's Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk. That means no one dares attack these regions anymore. The threat of war is over. Now there will be sanctions that hurt Europe more and benefit Russia in the long run because they do adapt. As before, they will learn to produce the stuff they cannot import themselves.

More on this from RT

Russia claims to have captured ‘Ukrainian saboteur’​

A Ukrainian soldier who was allegedly trying to cross over into Russia from the other side of the shared border has been captured and is being held prisoner, the chief of the country’s security forces has claimed.

Speaking at a security council meeting on Monday, FSB Director Alexander Bortnikov said that two sabotage groups had entered Russian territory from the self-proclaimed Lugansk People’s Republic earlier in the day.

He added that they had both been destroyed “as a result of the battle by our border guards and the Russian defense ministry.” According to Bortnikov, the situation on the border is now stable and under control.

Earlier on Monday, Russia’s Southern Military District said that it had thwarted a Ukrainian sabotage and renaissance group from violating the country’s border. Five of Kiev’s soldiers were killed and two combat vehicles were destroyed in the firefight, according to Russia’s version of events.

Ukraine’s military, however, has said that Moscow’s claims of an attempted offensive orchestrated by saboteurs are false.

Russia claims five Ukrainian soldiers killed in border firefight
Read more
Russia claims five Ukrainian soldiers killed in border firefight

The incident comes as forces loyal to the breakaway regions and Kiev’s forces accuse each other of heavy shelling across the contact line. US President Joe Biden expressed concern last week that the uptick in fighting could be the beginning of a “false flag” operation, giving Moscow an “excuse to go in” and invade its neighbor. The Kremlin, however, has consistently denied it has any plans to launch an offensive and Putin has called for a diplomatic solution to the crisis.

Separatist leaders in the two territories claimed on Friday they have intelligence that Kiev is positioned to order an incursion with the goal of reclaiming the regions, which declared their autonomy after the country’s government was toppled following the 2014 Maidan.

Aleksey Danilov, the secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, however, rejected claims that the Eastern European nation has any plans to launch a full-blown attack on the Donbass. He claimed that “there is an attempt to provoke our forces,” adding that Ukrainian troops “can only open fire if there will be a threat to the lives of our service members.”

Well if EU wants to sanction Russia then Russia will likely reciprocate by selling its gas to the EU at spot price. That will hurt. If EU plays hardball and doesn't want the gas then Russia will sell it to the Asian market. Russians through centuries have learned how to live on less, something very few know how to do in the West. LNG from US ???

West (US) is responsible for this mess. Putin realizes that there is no other way but the hard way to deal with the Devil. Canadians are finding out how this looks. The way Yugoslavia and Serbia were ripped up by the Democratic West is now being applied to rip pieces off of Ukraine. Ukraine had 8 yrs. to come to some agreement with the Eastern Regions. What did they do ? NOTHING

Russia Captures No. 2 Rank Among Foreign Oil Suppliers to U.S.​

• American refiners never before bought so much Russian output
  • Obscure products like Mazut 100 are in high demand in U.S.

4 August 2021

Do you think Russia will take the bait and blame Kyiv when the U.S. is the perpetrator? What if the Russian leadership decides to question the false-flag story in a very public way and blame the U.S. instead.
Well, of the US uses proxies then it's a different story as there's plausible deniability. Russian people will demand action and so the proxies themselves will be the ones to feel the fury of the Russian forces. I don't see Putin sticking with diplomacy if Russians start getting killed - he's going to respond accordingly. This is basically what I was saying.

But, why the current German government would allow Biden to switch off North Stream II while Biden is importing Russian oil as if there was no tomorrow?

I told you, because the current German government is a Trojan Horse of the WEF with the only purpose of enslaving and finishing the German people.
I came across this comment which relates to following story. In many way it makes perfect sense. The same could be said for Canada where bent on hell measures are used against peaceful protesters disregarding what effect that has on the stability of the country. It's almost like Aliens are running the German and Canadian (Australia/NZ) governments.

Historic moment!

Apparently Putin's address to the nation tonight lays out his reasons for recognizing the independence of the breakaway republics:
so much for the recent fake "Russian invasion", which I thought is diversion for the collapsing covid narration. Putin is achieving what he wants without invading with simple declaration. It will be interesting what pentagon will do. Probably nothing.

Back
Top Bottom