Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

I came across a short piece of footage that seems to be the only available excerpt from the very first public performance of the new Russian National anthem that Putin personally drove through many obstacles and with urgency to become law ahead of the close of 2000 and the 'birth' of 2001. I find that in itself interesting. His re-instigation of the old soviet anthem but with new, specially commissioned lyrics (it had for years been played without) appears to have been a personal labour of love and brought the only public criticism of him from his predecessor Yeltsin. As usual, Putin knew best - especially in terms of his instincts as to what lay ahead and why such a powerful, national song that reintegrated past with present whilst looking to the future, would be so critical.

As I say the first video is its first trial outing the day before New Years Eve, 30-12-2000. Putin standing so utterly resolute before the upwards sweep of a brightly lit Christmas tree is a prophetic sight to behold. The second was solemnlybroadcast to the nation the following day at the dawning of 2001. The rest as they say is history.

Good points about Kherson and other cities and regions, although I wouldn't call it "Annexation", which it isn't, I'm fairly sure. I wouldn't call it "in a hurry" either, although I think what he means by it is that the issues he brings up about this region (and others) are important and primary objectives and focus points for the Russians, and therefore, they try to get that sorted out as quickly as possible. I agree:

Last edited:
'Ukraine2: Finland is not afraid "to die" for the US.'

Finland ‘not afraid’ of Russia – minister

15 May, 2022
There’s “no panic” in Helsinki over any “nasty” response to its NATO bid, says the Finnish minister for European affairs

Helsinki would strengthen NATO and bring a lot of “added value” to the US-led military alliance, Finnish Minister for European Affairs Tytti Tuppurainen claimed in an interview with Sky News on Saturday.

Finland’s push for NATO membership, which has been galvanized by the Ukraine crisis, is “about our own resistance” and freedom of “national movement maneuver,” Tuppurainen said. She acknowledged that it’s been known “for years that the Kremlin is not in favor of NATO enlargement,” but insisted the move is not intended to fuel confrontation with Moscow.

“We are prepared for all kinds of ill will and nasty measures against us. But there's absolutely no panic. We are not afraid,” Tuppurainen said.

“We have a very strong conscript army. We have just made the decision to buy 60 F-35 fighters, and we are well equipped, and we will be a resource to the alliance,” she added.

Russian President Vladimir Putin held a phone call with his Finnish counterpart, Sauli Niinisto, on Saturday, in which Niinisto told Putin that his country is set to make a decision on joining the Western military bloc within days.

Putin warned that Helsinki’s move to abandon its “traditional policy of military neutrality” would be a “mistake,” stressing that there were “no threats to Finland’s security.” The move “may have a negative impact” on “mutually beneficial” relations between the two countries, he said.

Finland's neighbor Sweden is also considering NATO membership, and could file its application as early as Monday, according to local media reports.

Russia’s deputy foreign minister Alexander Glushko has stressed that if the two Nordic nations move ahead with joining NATO, Moscow will have to respond, although it's premature to discuss the possible relocation of nuclear weapons closer those countries, or any other measures.

Russia attacked Ukraine in late February, following Kiev’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, first signed in 2014, and Moscow’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered protocols were designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state. Mariupol is claimed by the breakaway Donetsk republic as an integral part of its territory.

The Kremlin has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.

IN PHOTOS: IN MOLDOVA, A MARCH FOR VICTORY… A MARCH FOR PEACE!​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
In Photos: In Moldova, A March For Victory… A March For Peace!
Eternity Memorial Complex: Russian Victory Day, Moldova May 9, 2022
Written by Brett Redmayne-Titley
EU and NATO backed Moldova President Maia Sandu has a war problem. It’s not a Russian problem. It is a peace problem.
That problem gathered en mass in all around the huge pinnacle at the Eternity Memorial Complex in the Moldovan capital of Chisinau at the completion of the annual Victory Day march. This march commentates the historic victory of Russia over Germany at the close of WW II and those who died for this just cause.
More importantly a war that was, until 2014 in Ukraine, the end of national Nazi influence on earth.
However with fear in the air and a renewed US inspired Nazi connotation heading south towards Transnistria and Moldova (see: Part Four) there was a renewed energy in this huge crowd of more than 30,000 in attendance. Moldova is in the cross hairs of NATO. And every Moldovan knows it.
This threat to this wonderful and pristine country is based, as usual, on one big western lie.
NATO would have the world believe that there is a Russian threat within Moldova and that this threat in embodied in Transnistria which forms a national and natural border between Ukraine and Moldova. In doing so these war pigs to the West and their media prostitutes state that Moldova is divided on the Russian issue and that most Moldovans are in such fear of the Russian presence embodied in Transnistria that they support NATO intervention on their land.
As shown marching shoulder to shoulder on this beautiful Spring morning in Chisinau- old and young, civilian or veteran- this lie is utter rubbish.
It is said that “a picture paints a thousand words.” Presented for the readers consideration are the following series of pictures from the Victory day march. A March that this day was necessary to honour victory, but more importantly, for peace.
Need I say more.

Click to see full-size image
Today is a Memorial Day to those who fought and those who died in war wearing the Russian uniform. Remembering war means remembering the value of peace. Thousands who attended brought similar photos of loved ones from all wars including Afghanistan and Syria.

Regarding Moldovan fear of Russia and more importantly Transnistria…
…the flags tell the story.
Vic…Tor..ia!…Vic…Tor…ia!… Vic…Tor…ia! Was chanted over and over and over.
However, one chant rose above all others a chant that NATO and the other US puppets – and the uninformed world MUST hear and understand well……
Russ…Kiy…Ya!…..Russ…Ki …Ya! …Russ…Ki…Ya!!!
The Knight is Russian. The dragon…is Naziism.
Uniforms and medals were everywhere. Worn by Moldovans, proudly. One officer, seeing me taking photos, grabbed me by the sleeve to get my attention. He took my arm and pointed up and down the boulevard at the massive marching crowd.
“We, everybody… we are Russian!” he said with a huge smile of Moldovan national pride.
Click to see full-eize image
Orange is NOT for the 2014 US backed “Orange Revolution” that overthrew legitimately elected Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych and thus began- deliberately- the Ukrainian/ NATO war.
Orange is for VICTORY! Over German terror. Today, Orange is for peace… instead of terror.
Click to see full-eize image
This is the Georgievskaya, or St. George Ribbon medal. Showing that their president is also a threat to Moldova Maia Sandu had banned this Victory Day march and the wearing of the medal and Orange and black. It did not work. The police did nothing.
If they had made one arrest… it would have been a riot.
Thousands also line the boulevards, cheering on the marchers and their implicit demands to President Maia Sandu: Peace… NOT war!
While I was shooting, a person unknown stuck this on my camera lens. A message to all reporters. Of course, I agree.
But a special shout out goes to the smarmy little British “journalist” on the left of this final picture, an unknown Sky News reporter who I had noticed standing in front of a camera and muttering his scripted lines before the camera rolled.
Taking a break just before, and looking around at the growing crowd of Moldovan and Red Victory flags surround him, this little man of war said, and here I quote,
“Right! And they think their little Red Card protest is going to stop this war?”
In one sentence, the Biggest problem: Those of the pro-war media doing their job of bringing the lies of this war to their war mongering western public. Who is this evil little man? I don’t know.
But he should be damn thankful, as I listened in horror from ten feet away, that I am a pacifist,
Dedication: To Peace on Earth...too long forgotten.
Author’s Note: This concludes Part Five of my series, “Destination Ukraine.” For further insight, please see Part One, “The Ignorance of War,” and Part Two, “Will Poland Go Rogue?” or Part Three, “The lies….and the eyes… of Ukraine.” or Part Four: ” Ukraine, Romania, Moldova … vs. Transnistria: A WW III Scenario.
About the Author: Brett Redmayne-Titley has spent the last decade travelling and documenting the “Sorrows of Empire.” He has authored over 200 articles all of which have been published and often republished and translated by news agencies worldwide. An archive of his many articles can be found at watchingromeburn.uk. He can be contacted at live-on-scene ((@))gmx.com

I haven't seen an article written by Mateusz Morawiecki a few days ago here on the forum, but I think it is worth posting. It is clear that Poland is just a PR agency for western intelligence. Ladies and Gentleman, Prime Minister of Poland:

Russia’s monstrous ideology must be defeated​

The “end of history” was supposed to bring about an end to ideology. Thirty years ago, we all fell into a blissful forgetfulness. The farther west one ventured, the easier it was to believe that the world would forever remain an oasis of peace. Meanwhile, in Moscow, work was under way to resurrect the demons of history. Today, the cursed phantoms of the 20th century have risen again over Ukraine.

The paradox of the 20th century was that the more advanced our civilisation appeared, the more it showed itself to be monstrous. Fascism – in Germany as Nazism, and in Russia as communism steeped in nihilism – led to the greatest tragedy in the history of mankind. Both these ideologies had one thing in common: man ceased to be an end in himself and became merely a means. Human dignity was sacrificed on the altar of insane fantasies: a world revolution of the proletariat or the thousand-year rule of a master race. These visions foresaw that some were to rule while others were to be subjugated. Jews, kulaks, capitalists, specific nations – including my own – were to disappear from this world or, at best, to be enslaved.

When I speak to young people, the history of the 20th century sounds to them like a grisly fairy tale. It seems impossible that Hitler or Stalin could return in our time. However, the illusion that history cannot repeat itself was laid bare on February 24 this year. The inconceivable became fact when rockets fell on Kyiv, Kharkiv and other cities of a sovereign, democratic state in the heart of Europe.

On Monday this week, a parade took place in Moscow to celebrate the end of the Second World War. Vladimir Putin once again presented to the world the mythology of the Russian victory over Nazism. He ignored the fact that while the Red Army defeated Nazi Germany, it brought slavery to many nations. The West chose to compromise with Stalin, knowing it was a deal with the devil. The price for this pact was paid by all of Central and Eastern Europe.

The rebirth of Europe was possible on one condition. It was necessary to build a system in which war and totalitarianism would never again be possible. Russia’s latest aggression against Ukraine makes all of Europe wonder whether the foundations of our freedom are still firm and intact.

The streets of Bucha, Irpin and Mariupol have run with the blood of innocents. What is happening in Ukraine signifies the return of the accursed ideologies. The irony of this story is that Putin has built a new Russian imperialism based on a myth of the victory over Nazism, and his propaganda describes the aggression against Ukraine as an operation to “denazify” the country.

Putin is neither Hitler nor Stalin. Unfortunately, he is more dangerous. Not only does he have deadlier weapons at his disposal, but he also has the new media at his fingertips to spread his propaganda. Not so long ago, Poland engaged in an information war with Russia over the genesis of the Second World War. We won; but Putin achieved his goals. He infected the internet with millions of instances of fake news.

Putin’s “Russkiy Mir” ideology is the equivalent of 20th-century communism and Nazism.
It is an ideology through which Russia justifies invented rights and privileges for its country. It is also the grounds for the story of “the special historical mission” of the Russian people. In the name of this ideology Mariupol and dozens of Ukrainian cities were razed as it sent Russian soldiers to war, convinced them of their superiority, and encouraged them to commit inhuman war crimes – the murder, rape and torture of innocent civilians. We also know that this ideology is spurring the forcible displacement of Ukrainians deep into Russian territory.

We cannot be under any illusions. This is not insanity but a deliberate strategy that has already opened the gates to genocide. “Russkiy Mir” is a cancer which is consuming not only the majority of Russian society, but also poses a deadly threat to the whole of Europe. Therefore it is not enough to support Ukraine in its military struggle with Russia. We must root out this monstrous new ideology entirely.

Just as Germany was once subject to denazification, today the only chance for Russia and the civilised world is “deputinisation”. If we do not engage in this task immediately, we will not only lose Ukraine, we will lose our soul and our freedom and sovereignty, as well. Because Russia will not stop at Kyiv. She has set out on a long march towards the West and it’s up to us to decide where we stop her.

As a bonus, a photograph from two days ago (Morawiecki on the left):
1652609574076.png

I came across a short piece of footage that seems to be the only available excerpt from the very first public performance of the new Russian National anthem that Putin personally drove through many obstacles and with urgency to become law ahead of the close of 2000 and the 'birth' of 2001. I find that in itself interesting. His re-instigation of the old soviet anthem but with new, specially commissioned lyrics (it had for years been played without) appears to have been a personal labour of love and brought the only public criticism of him from his predecessor Yeltsin. As usual, Putin knew best - especially in terms of his instincts as to what lay ahead and why such a powerful, national song that reintegrated past with present whilst looking to the future, would be so critical.

As I say the first video is its first trial outing the day before New Years Eve, 30-12-2000. Putin standing so utterly resolute before the upwards sweep of a brightly lit Christmas tree is a prophetic sight to behold. The second was solemnlybroadcast to the nation the following day at the dawning of 2001. The rest as they say is history.

In the second video at 2:50 min. to the top rigth of the tower in the sky, look like a UFO is passing.

ISTANBUL, May 14 (Reuters) - NATO member Turkey has proposed carrying out a sea evacuation of wounded fighters holed up in a steel works in the southern Ukrainian city of Mariupol, President Tayyip Erdogan's spokesman said on Saturday.

Ibrahim Kalin told Reuters in an interview that he had personally discussed the proposal with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy in Kyiv two weeks ago and that it remains "on the table" although Moscow has not agreed to it.

Ukraine and Russia did not immediately comment on the possibility of an evacuation by sea.

RUSSIAN FORCES BACK ON ZMEINY ISLAND, REINFORCE THEIR POSITIONS (PHOTOS, VIDEO)​

Support SouthFrontPDF Download
Russian Forces Back On Zmeiny Island, Reinforce Their Positions (Photos, Video)
After the failed attack of Ukrainian forces on Zmeiny Island (also known as Snake Island) in the Black Sea, the Russian military was reportedly forced to leave military positions on the island. Most recently, the satellite imagery revealed the presence of Russian forces on the island, which was confirmed by the Ukrainian and Russian military officials.
Satellite imagery taken in the Black Sea area showed a huge letter “Z” on Zmeiny Island. Landing boats and a floating crane of the Russian Black Sea Fleet are also seen in the area.
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has recently confirmed that Russia is “trying to increase its military presence on Zmeiny Island, strengthening the air defense system.”
The representative of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian Ministry of Defense, Vadim Skibitsky, has previously revealed that Tor-M2 air defense system had been transfered to the island as well as Russian Pantsir missile system to provide air defence in the area.
“Amphibious boats and other ships are actively used to deliver ammunition, military equipment (primarily radar stations and reconnaissance equipment),” he added.
Earlier, another Russian Tor missile system was damaged as a result of the Ukrainian attack on the island. It was reportedly taken out from the island.
Meanwhile, Ukrainian forces do not stop reconnaissance missions in the Black sea area. The Russian Ministry of Defence is reporting the interceptions of Ukrainian UAVs, including Bayraktar TB2s, over the island on a daily basis. The last Ukrainian UAV was shot down last night.

Having established control over the military positions, the Russian military shared the footage of the destroyed Ukrainian forces remained on the island. On the eve of May 9, the Ukrainian military command attempted to counter attack the island and carried out an unsuccessful assault operation. As a result, Ukrainian forces suffered heavy losses. A fierce battle ensued on the island. During a decisive counterattack, all Ukrainian servicemen were reportedly pushed to the edge of the island and destroyed.
Apart from heavy material losses, the AFU operation resulted in “senseless death of more than 50 Ukrainian militants and soldiers of the elite units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine,” according to the Russian Ministry of Defence. So far, at least 27 corpses of the Ukrainian serviceman remain on the island. The AFU reportedly ignore the calls of the Russian military to take the corpses of Ukrainian soldiers from the island to burry them in Ukraine.

It is not the most important part of the analysis, but it is interesting how so far there are no videos on twitter or tik tok of this event or propaganda, all elements that the Zelensky regime loves.

What really happened at the Seversky Donets crossing?​

A person who says he is a Ukrainian combat engineer has already claimed the glory of destroying a whole Battalion Tactical Group and killing 1500(!!!) Russian soldiers at a river crossing near Belogorovka. Ukrainian propaganda twitter & BrOSINT are all over it, coming up with ever higher numbers, sharing photos of the battle. What actually happened there?
Let’s take a look. This post will be a mix of my own observations, as well as a translation of the analysis provided by Greatwarchannel.
First off, some basic premises:
1) Photos and short videos with no proper geolocation & date given are inherently not representing a complete picture & even in the best case are nothing more than a snapshot.
2) We don’t know the time period over which the events depicted in such a snapshot occurred.
3) Both sides use a similar set of military equipment. It is difficult, and often impossible, to determine from the available photos and videos the identity of a particular vehicle.
4) Both sides have trophy vehicles from the other side, further complicating the analysis.
5) People pretending to be “Open Source Intelligence” specialists on Twitter are biased to a ridiculous degree, media uses them as “objective” sources, thus disproving Ukrainian war propaganda is an often thankless task of having to “defend” against the most extreme pseudo-analysis.
In addition, one side of the conflict has lied a lot more than the other side about such things, including blunders like using video game footage. If anything, you should try to be as unbiased as possible about tactical claims, but if something comes from the side that posts ArmA 3 videos, some extra scrutiny is in order.

Photo 1
There’s something interesting in Photo 1, namely wreckage of BMP-1s (1, 2 and 4) and also turrets torn off by ammo detonations, from the same type of vehicle (3 and 6)
Another interesting exhibit is 5, which looks like a BTR-D.
BTR-Ds are used by the Russian Airborne Forces, but Ukrainian air and ground forces also have them. The Donbass republics also captured several of them as trophies.
As for the BMP-1s, everything is more interesting. The Russian Army no longer uses the base variant of the BMP-1. They use BMP-1AM "Basurmanin" and BRM-1K, but both of them differ in combat compartment, and here we can clearly see the small single turrets of BMP-1.
The BMP-1 is, however, in service with the LPR and DPR People's Militias.
Photo 2
On this photo, we can see a bunch of BMP-1s. Numbers 6, 7, 11, 12, 20, 21, 15, 16 and 19 are clearly identifiable. A turret can be discerned around 12. Nine pieces, plus three in the previous shot. Twelve BMP-1s. Yes, number 6 is a BMP-1, it is better visible in another shot.
This cannot be ascribed to a random battlefield trophy the Russian army picked up.
The gem of this frame is number 10, which with a high degree of probability is none other than the Ukrainian "armored ambulance" based on the MT-LB, namely the MT-LB C, which has been supplied to the AFU since 2015. According to open data, the AFU has about 70 vehicles of this type, which is not that rare.
The nine is clearly an old "motolyga" (MT-LB) which has a small turret.
Numbers 8, 13, 17, 18 and 14 are harder to identify. Most likely these are machines of MT-LB family, number 13 even has a small turret.
Next slide.

Photo 3
We continue counting BMP-1s.
Numbers 23, 25, 27, 28, 29, and 30. Twelve BMP-1s plus six more, that's eighteen! Too many to be a coincidence.
Also another MT-LB, number 22.
Photo 4
Seven more BMP-1s: 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 41. Already twenty-five of them.
41, 31 and 35 have visible invasion marks, thus proving that they most likely belong to the Allied Forces of Russia & the Donbass republics (probably the latter, or actually Russian trophies). This, of course, begs the question why all the other BMP-1s, even those in reasonably “good” condition, don’t have invasion marks if they’re supposed to be Russian?
Number 36 is another MT-LB, looks like the turret was also blown off.
Number 38 is not clearly identifiable.
Numbers 39 and 40 are T-72 tanks, possibly the B modification. Both look mostly undamaged. We’ve called the war a “Late Soviet Tech Genocide” before, most of the vehicle losses are among the APCs and IVFs.
Photo 5
Number 42 is a Kamaz 8x8 with a pontoon.
Numbers 43 to 47 are various river crossing equipment, much of it used by both sides (e.g. the the PMP-60).
48 and 49 are tugboats.
Now, what does this tell us.
1) According to the composition of the burned equipment, we see the presence of the Russian and Ukrainian armies, as well as forces of the LPR or DPR. We can no longer write off the entire pile as Russian casualties.
2) As can be seen from photo 5, the path there is well-traveled, which is understandable. After the bridges got blown up, such a convenient crossing place could not go unnoticed by both sides.
3) Thus we come to the most likely version of what happened at the crossing near Belogorovka. Both sides liked the place of the crossing. First the Ukrainians, but the Russian (Allied) forces suffered losses during the crossing as well.
4) The "mix" of equipment and its condition indicates that the sides fought over the crossing for some time (probably about a week) until it fell into the hands of the Allied Forces.
5) This is also indicated by Ukrainian photos and videos taken from a respectful distance. The crossing is clearly not under the control of the Ukrainian forces, otherwise the internet would have been FLOODED by close-ups of corpses and vehicles. They are notoriously prone to TikTok victories.
6) There are no bodies in the shots, which suggests that one of the parties had the opportunity to remove them.
7) The Ukrainian General Staff stated that in the evening of May 11, "The enemy is trying to seize positions on the right bank," and by the next morning "the enemy is crossing the Seversky Donets River to carry out an offensive.”
Later there were reports that Russian troops not only had not retreated from the area, but were expanding the bridgehead. It is difficult to say how large the bridgehead is now, but on May 11, judging by the published satellite images, the Seversky Donets crossing was intact. Right now, fighting is reported on the other side of the river, implying a successful crossing.
It looks like most of the fighting was done by the LPR & DPR in this area, with Russian forces carrying out the river crossing itself.
Two independent private sources on the ground have stated to me that Allied Forces vehicle losses were “around 20” and “fewer than two dozen”, respectively, with casualties between 30 and 50.

Add that both the alleged Russian and Ukrainian tanks were hidden among the trees according to the images and not on the roads, I don't know why that is, other than speculating that they were trying to protect themselves from artillery attacks or others.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has appointed Major General Ihor Tantsiura as Commander of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, dismissing Yurii Halushkin from the post.

According to Ukrinform, the decrees to that effect have been published on the website of the head of state.

Halushkin was appointed commander of the Territorial Defense Forces of the Ukrainian Armed Forces on January 1 this year.

Yesterday, during the telecast, the new LNR Ambassador to Russia Rodion Miroshnik reported that in Rubezhnoye, during the cleaning and demining of the industrial zone, on the territory of one of the factories, a mined warehouse with 49 tons of ammonium was found and defused. (industrial explosives) The fuse was designed for remote detonation and did not work only because of the use of electronic warfare. Not far from this warehouse, several railway tanks with toxic substances (including sulfuric acid) were found, which were specially dragged there in anticipation of an explosion. 49 tons and even with chemistry! If such a thing has exploded, then one big funnel would have remained from all this unfortunate Rubezhnoye, besides it was very poisonous. So far I have not found anything about this in print, but Miroshnik has not been seen lying before.

Вчера, в ходе телепередачи, новый Посол ЛНР в России Родион Мирошник сообщил, что в Рубежном, при проведении зачистки и разминирования промзоны, на территории одного из заводов, обнаружили и обезвредили заминированный склад с 49 тоннами аммонала. (промышленная взрывчатка) Взрыватель был рассчитан на дистанционный подрыв и не сработал только из-за применения средств РЭБ. Неподалеку от этого склада обнаружены несколько ж.д. цистерн с ядовитыми веществами (в т.ч. с серной кислотой), которые специально были туда притащены в рассчете на взрыв. 49 тонн да еще и с химией! Если бы такое рвануло, то от всего этого несчастного Рубежного осталась бы одна большая воронка, к тому же сильно ядовитая. Пока я не нашел об этом ничего в печатном виде, но Мирошник раньше не был замечен во вранье.

'Provocations for expanding the conflict?'

Belarus’ defense ministry does not rule out military provocations from Ukraine

15 MAY, 2022
Ukraine has pulled around 10,000 troops and state-of-the-art weapons to the border with Belarus, First Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Belarusian Armed Forces Igor Korol said

MINSK, May 15. /TASS/. Ukraine has pulled around 10,000 troops and state-of-the-art weapons to the border with Belarus, First Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Belarusian Armed Forces Igor Korol said on Sunday, adding that military provocations are not ruled out.

"Today, Ukraine has pulled some 10,000 troops near the Belarusian border in the Rovno direction. There are 6,000 troops in the Ovruch direction, and some 4,500 troops in the Chernigov direction They include artillery units armed with state-of-the-art US weapons, and air defense units," he said in an interview with STV.

"There is objective data that American counter-battery stations have been deployed in the vicinity of our (Belarusian - TASS) borders," he said. "Ukrainians are mining roads, bridges in the adjacent areas, and are patrolling these areas. All are armed with combat weapons, so any provocations are possible.".

Back
Top Bottom