Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Yes, given what Niall posted above, my guess is that they installed the devices during one of the drills earlier, and then waited for the right timing/opportunity. I think they still had to be close to it to detonate it. I'm pretty sure this can't be done via satellite because the water would block the signal, and since such devices usually operate in fairly high frequencies, the range is very limited (plus the attenuation by the water). So either one part of the group of ships that "switched off the transponder" stayed close, or they remote-detonated it when they passed Bornholm while "heading west".

I'm no expert in military tech, so maybe they have other radio tech that allows long-range triggering of underwater bombs, but I highly suspect that's not the case and some vessel needs to be very close (couple of kilometers) - to remote-detonate or send a torpedo or whatever. OSIT
Niall's post also contained this:
This year experimentation was focused on UUV navigation, teaming operations, and improvements in acoustic communications
My uneducated guess is that when they flew over there again with helicopters, they could have dropped some surface drones, that could move or hold positions, while being able to communicate up with satellites or other stations via radio signals but also communicate with the underwater installations via some sonar signals or just send a simple trigger signal.

Wow! Is this mass programming from Tucker or am I imagining thing. First he openly suspect that the U.S. is behind this sabotage and then goes on to say that the Russian can cause the economic collapse of the west if they choose for example to cut the internet cables in the Atlantic. Well well well, isn’t an economic collapse in the agenda of you know whom. Why pick that reprisal in the first place, Russia, if the US is behind that sabotage, probably as hundred of option on the table but Tucker point directly to one that can surely be use to point another finger to Russia blaming them for the inevitable collapse of the economy in a near future. Just think who would benefice the most of this action and what it can signify for the information grid.

As far as I understood from the context of Tucker's discussion about the gas leakage in the Baltic sea is that he intended to give an example of the action=reaction law, that is, what could be Russia's reaction as a consequence to the US' reckless and psychopathic action of sabotaging the NS1 and NS2 pipes. Thus, to my understanding, him implying that the US apparatus doesn't give a flying pig about the consequences of their crazy psychopathic actions. FWIW

Comments on speculations
I call it speculations, because there is no hard evidence.
Posted yesterday:

Transl:
I wonder what will happen when the Danish and Swedish governments and their societies find out that in today's summary report to the White House and the US Congress there is an open report that British divers from the Royal Navy have been conducting drills in the Bornholm depression for the third day already?

And what will be the consternation of the European bureaucrats in Brussels when they, too, see at NATO headquarters the response of a secret US research institute, part of the Pentagon, that they sold two state-of-the-art underwater robots to operate in depths of up to 150 metres on 23 August? And how will relations between the United Kingdom and the European Union be affected by the fact that two sailors of HIS Majesty's Navy will be honoured today for their services in combat and for conducting important activities in foreign territorial waters, scheduled for 7pm Moscow time?

And how will the entire civilized Western world survive if the Israeli government publishes yesterday's report of the Mossad on the successful sabotage of the Russian energy infrastructure by the PMCs under the command of the U.S. 6th Fleet?
And in Russian, posted at 13:05, which would be 15:05 in Moscow and 12:05 in the UK.
Screenshot 2022-09-28 190219.jpg
Well, what to think about this? Fact of fiction? One could split up the points and then discuss each in turn:

I wonder what will happen when the Danish and Swedish governments and their societies find out that in today's summary report to the White House and the US Congress there is an open report that British divers from the Royal Navy have been conducting drills in the Bornholm depression for the third day already?
Considering the timing of other events, it has the signs of something that was planned well in advance, the bombs could have been activated remotely. But of course it would be possible in principle to confirm if there was a drill around this time. And if there was a drill, there may be some who got distinctions. What we know for sure is that there were drills earlier. Regarding any reaction, I don't think much would happen. The Governments would not say anything, and their societies might never know. The idea that the UK could be involved is not bad, and when I first saw the claim it was the US, I thought why not the UK. During 9/11 there were alliances, but also double crosses, or are we past such a possibility? The British have many gas lines in the North Sea, and would be familiar with what to do. On the other hand, familiarity can be gained, by anyone practising diving and engineering enough hours.
And what will be the consternation of the European bureaucrats in Brussels when they, too, see at NATO headquarters the response of a secret US research institute, part of the Pentagon, that they sold two state-of-the-art underwater robots to operate in depths of up to 150 metres on 23 August? And how will relations between the United Kingdom and the European Union be affected by the fact that two sailors of HIS Majesty's Navy will be honoured today for their services in combat and for conducting important activities in foreign territorial waters, scheduled for 7pm Moscow time?
This would mean that it was written on Monday if it refers to the day of explosions. Or is it the honouring that will take place, which then would place it Tuesday, provided it was written and posted the same day. Two people might be what it took to operate, one wouldn't like a whole crowd, for sure. Assuming the hypothesis is true, I think the bureaucrats would be quiet. How many spoke up during Covid? They are paid to keep state secrets and withhold embarrassing information.

And how will the entire civilized Western world survive if the Israeli government publishes yesterday's report of the Mossad on the successful sabotage of the Russian energy infrastructure by the PMCs under the command of the U.S. 6th Fleet?
They wouldn't react, wouldn't dare. Think of 9/11. Questions would be, where was the sabotage of Russian energy infrastructure, or does that actually allude to Bornholm? The 6th Fleet is stationed in the Mediterranean Sea. The ingredients of the story could be shuffled in many ways and still be meaningful. How does one make it likely that something is true.

If the Russians have information, and they share it, then we will see if anyone becomes uncomfortable. It can happen, even if they do not say anything. Perhaps the fact that they claim they can only investigate in two weeks, means they are thinking about it, or are they thinking where to position themselves. If that is the case, then Russia might act before.

What different players say now, and how they respond, will help us find out more. Perhaps someone else has an opinion about the above TG post. One point of view does not exclude the other.

Does anybody remember reading the book "Mother of Storms"? If I remember correctly, some kind of military engagement bombed the arctic in that book releasing a whole load of methane into the atmosphere which then led to global superstorms and the bringing on of an ice age or something like that. Anybody remember?

Anyway, I thought about that today when I was reading news about the apparent bombing of the gas pipelines. I wondered if what was in that book could have been 'creative prophecy', even if the events involved are not exact matches?

It is interesting that at the same time as this sabotage event in the Baltic, there is a huge hurricane bearing down on Florida, as though elements of that book are playing out in real time.

The idea that the UK could be involved is not bad, and when I first saw the claim it was the US, I thought why not the UK.

I would think what the honorable Member of the European Parliament has published is actually the truth.

No matter who really conducted the attack (CIA, MI6 or other accomplices) it would have had to be ordered by the people who control the Biden government.

I think Mr. Sikorski reacted on a joyous impulse seeing decades of his work coming to fruition.

I'm reminded of what the C's once said, "The Poles know best." ;-)

Does anybody remember reading the book "Mother of Storms"? If I remember correctly, some kind of military engagement bombed the arctic in that book releasing a whole load of methane into the atmosphere which then led to global superstorms and the bringing on of an ice age or something like that. Anybody remember?
This?
1664392553894.png
The Wiki for the book has:
In the early 21st century, the Earth suffers from a giant hurricane spawned by the release of clathrate compounds, as the result of a nuclear explosion. While the hurricane spawns hundreds of progeny, which, by novel's end, kill at least 1 billion people, two massively computer augmented human intelligences, both of whom witness their organic bodies die, race to corral a comet from beyond Pluto's orbit. They use the ice from the comet to reduce the Earth's surface temperatures, and quell the mother of storms.

Foreign Ministry’s statement on the referendums in the DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions​

28-09-2022

On September 23-27, the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions held referendums on their accession to the Russian Federation. The results of the voting have been tabulated, with the overwhelming majority of voters supporting unification with Russia – 99.23 percent in the DPR, 98.42 percent in the LPR, 93.11 percent in the Zaporozhye Region and 87.05 percent in the Kherson Region. The turnout was as follows: 97.5 percent in the DPR, 92.6 percent in the LPR, 85.4 in the Zaporozhye Region and 76.9 percent in the Kherson Region.

Despite the provocations of the Kiev regime that gave criminal orders to massively shell areas where civilians gather and civilian facilities, people were not afraid to come to the polls and express their will. The results of the plebiscite speak for themselves – the residents of Donbass, as well as the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions do not want to return to their former life. They have made a conscious and free choice in favour of Russia.
In fact, they had no alternative left. Far from all people in Ukraine acquiesced and accepted the coup in Kiev in February 2014 that brought to power radical nationalist forces that unleashed a bloody fight against those that would not accept it in the southeast of the country. The signing of the Minsk agreements approved by a UN Security Council resolution did not rescue the situation. As Ukrainian representatives are cynically saying now, Ukraine was never going to honour them from the very start and was preparing for war. For eight years, the population of Donbass was subjected to persistent and cynical attempts to destroy them. The decision of the residents of Donbass, the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions to seek protection from Russia was a natural result of the inhumane policy pursued by the Kiev regime.
The referendums took place in full conformity with the standards and principles of international law. The people of Donbass and the south of Ukraine exercised their lawful right to self-determination in accordance with the UN Charter, the 1966 international human rights covenants, the 1975 OCSE Helsinki Final Act, and the verdict of the UN International Court of Justice on Kosovo on July 22, 2010. The latter confirmed that the unilateral proclamation of independence by a part of a state does not violate any norms of international law.
International observers from Italy, Germany, Venezuela, Latvia and other countries (overall, 133 people) monitored the course of the referendums and recognised them as legitimate. We are grateful to foreign experts, bloggers, journalists and representatives of public organisations for their courage, integrity and objectivity.
In the near future, we will enter a critical stage in our joint efforts to translate into life the desire of the residents of the DPR, LPR, and the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to be together with Russia.

John Helmer is putting the pipeline explosion on the Poles, with help from US of course:
THE BORNHOLM BLOW-UP REPEATS THE BORNHOLM BASH — POLAND ATTACKS GERMANY AND BLAMES RUSSIA
The military operation on Monday night which fired munitions to blow holes in the Nord Stream I and Nord Stream II pipelines on the Baltic Sea floor, near Bornholm Island, was executed by the Polish Navy and special forces.

It was aided by the Danish and Swedish military; planned and coordinated with US intelligence and technical support; and approved by the Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki.

The operation is a repeat of the Bornholm Bash operation of April 2021, which attempted to sabotage Russian vessels laying the gas pipes, but ended in ignominious retreat by the Polish forces. That was a direct attack on Russia. This time the attack is targeting the Germans, especially the business and union lobby and the East German voters, with a scheme to blame Moscow for the troubles they already have — and their troubles to come with winter.

Morawiecki is bluffing. “It is a very strange coincidence,” he has announced, “that on the same day that the Baltic Gas Pipeline opens, someone is most likely committing an act of sabotage. This shows what means the Russians can resort to in order to destabilize Europe. They are to blame for the very high gas prices”. The truth bubbling up from the seabed at Bornholm is the opposite of what Morawiecki says.

But the political value to Morawiecki, already running for the Polish election in eleven months’ time, is his government’s claim to have solved all of Poland’s needs for gas and electricity through the winter — when he knows that won’t come true.

Inaugurating the 21-year old Baltic Pipe project from the Norwegian and Danish gas networks, Morawiecki announced: “This gas pipeline is the end of the era of dependence on Russian gas. It is also a gas pipeline of security, sovereignty and freedom not only for Polish, but in the future, also for others…[Opposition Civic Platform leader Donald] Tusk’s government preferred Russian gas. They wanted to conclude a deal with the Russians even by 2045…thanks to the Baltic Pipe, extraction from Polish deposits, LNG supply from the USA and Qatar, as well as interconnection with its neighbours, Poland is now secured in terms of gas supplies.”

Civic Platform’s former defence and foreign minister Radek Sikorski also celebrated the Bornholm Blow-up. “As we say in Polish, a small thing, but so much joy”. “Thank you USA,” Sikorski added, diverting the credit for the operation, away from domestic rival Morawiecki to President Joseph Biden; he had publicly threatened to sabotage the line in February. Biden’s ambassador in Warsaw is also backing Sikorski’s Civic Platform party to replace Morawiecki next year.

The attack not only escalates the Polish election campaign. It also continues the Morawiecki government’s plan to attack Germany, first by reviving the reparations claim for the invasion and occupation of 1939-45; and second, by targeting alleged German complicity, corruption, and appeasement in the Russian scheme to rule Europe at Poland’s expense. .

“The appeasement policy towards Putin”, announced PISM, the official government think tank in Warsaw in June, “is part of an American attempt to free itself from its obligations of maintaining peace in Europe. The bargain is that Americans will allow Putin to finish building the Nord Stream 2 pipeline in exchange for Putin’s commitment not use it to blackmail Eastern Europe. Sounds convincing? Sounds like something you heard before? It’s not without reason that Winston Churchill commented on the American decision-making process: ‘Americans can always be trusted to do the right thing, once all other possibilities have been exhausted.’ However, by pursuing such a policy now, the Biden administration takes even more responsibility for the security of Europe, including Ukraine, which is the stake for subsequent American mistakes.”

“Where does this place Poland? Almost 18 years ago the Federal Republic of Germany, our European ally, decided to prioritize its own business interests with Putin’s Russia over solidarity and cooperation with allies in Central Europe. It was a wrong decision to make and all Polish governments – regardless of political differences – communicated this clearly and forcefully to Berlin. But since Putin succeeded in corrupting the German elite and already decided to pay the price of infamy, ignoring the Polish objections was the only strategy Germany was left with.”

The explosions at Bornholm are the new Polish strike for war in Europe against Chancellor Olaf Scholz. So far the Chancellery in Berlin is silent, tellingly.

Follow on the map where the Bornholm Blow-up – three simultaneous bomb or torpedo explosions – was arranged.

The Nord Stream operating company posted first notice of the attack on its website on the evening of September 26. “Tonight [Swiss time] the dispatchers of the Nord Stream 1 control centre registered a pressure drop on both lines of the gas pipeline. The reasons are being investigated.”

The following morning the company added: “The significant pressure drop caused by the gas leak on both lines of the gas pipeline registered yesterday leads to a strong assumption of the pipeline physical damage. Nord Stream AG immediately informed the relevant coast guards about the incident. The positions of two assumed damages have been identified and are located north-east from Bornholm in Swedish and Danish EEZ, respectively. Currently the Swedish and Danish maritime authorities established a 5nm safety zone around the identified locations (Nautical information | Danish Maritime Authority (dma.dk)). Nord Stream AG has started mobilization of all necessary resources for a survey campaign to assess the damages in cooperation exchange with relevant local authorities. Currently, it is not possible to estimate a timeframe for restoring the gas transport infrastructure. The causes of the incident will be clarified as a result of the investigation.” The European sanctions regime blocked company officials from investigating at the site.

Russian satellite, aviation, and electronic monitoring of the area is comprehensive; Ukrainian double-agents corroborate. The Russian account of what happened is provided in this summary of open sources by Gazeta.ru. The military preparations in the days and hours before the blasts have not been disclosed, yet.

“The operator company Nord Stream said that at the same time destruction was recorded on three lines of the offshore gas pipelines Nord Stream and Nord Stream–2. ‘The destruction that occurred in one day simultaneously on three lines of offshore gas pipelines of the Nord Stream system is unprecedented. It is impossible to estimate the time frame for restoring the operability of the gas transportation infrastructure,’ the operator of Nord Stream noted.”

“The Kremlin is concerned about the situation. ‘This is very disturbing news. We are talking about some kind of destruction in the pipe of an unclear nature in the Danish economic zone,’ said Dmitry Peskov, press secretary of Russian President Vladimir Putin. The Kremlin spokesman stressed that the pressure in the gas pipelines had dropped significantly: ‘This is a completely unprecedented situation that requires urgent investigation.’ Peskov noted that the nature of the destruction is unknown. Sabotage is not excluded. ‘No option can be ruled out now. Obviously, there is some kind of destruction of the pipe. And what was the reason – before the results of the research appear, it is impossible to exclude any option,’ Putin’s press secretary added.”

“The opinion that the destruction occurred because of someone’s ‘ill will’ was expressed earlier by the deputy head of the National Energy Security Fund Alexei Grivach. ‘If a leak on one line could still be an accident, the consequence of a defect or an involuntary impact, then on three [lines] it is clearly someone’s ill will. Well, who is fighting with Russian gas in Europe is not really hiding,’ RIA Novosti quotes him as saying. Grivach believes that it will take months to repair the gas pipeline lines. ‘The representative of the operator company Ulrich Lissek drew attention to the fact that it is difficult to determine the causes of the pressure drop due to ‘the sanctions regime and the lack of personnel on the ground.’ On the night of September 26, a leak occurred on one of the lines of the Nord Stream-2 pipeline. According to the representative of Nord Stream 2 AG, Ulrich Lissek, ‘in some place’ along the pipeline, ‘most likely a hole has appeared.’ He said that in normal mode, the pressure inside the gas pipeline lines ‘is 105 bar“, but on the German segment it has decreased to 7 bar. The Danish Maritime Administration has discovered damage to a gas pipeline near the island of Bornholm. Presumably, the alleged point of emergency is located in the exclusive economic zone – just beyond the border of the territorial waters of Denmark. The leak was located at the position of 54 °52.60′ north latitude— 015 ° 24.60′ east longitude, writes RBK.”

For RBK’s coverage, including surface filming by the Danes of gas bubbling above the pipeline holes, click.

This is what the government in Warsaw arranged at Bornholm a year and five months ago. At that time Morawiecki was prime minister; the German chancellor was Angela Merkel. The official Warsaw innuendo in Merkel’s direction was more restrained than it is now against Scholz.

Left: Angela Merkel; right, Mateusz Morawiecki. Source: http://johnhelmer.net/

Then the Polish spokesman for the security and intelligence services, Stanislaw Żaryn, launched a stream of accusations on his Twitter account. According to Zaryn, Russian public disclosure of the Baltic engagements was “information warfare” intended as a “pretext for launching activities aimed at enhancing its military presence in the Baltic region”. He went on: “#NordStream2 may be used by #Russia as a pretext for the deployment of its naval forces along pipeline’s route. This may lead to a partial closure of the Baltic Sea.”

Now Zaryn’s innuendo is plainer. What Zaryn means to say is that Germany “jeopardizes the security of Poland”.

Western propaganda media have tried to create the appearance of German government approval for the Polish attack.

“Denmark, Germany and Poland warn of ‘sabotage’ after Nord Stream leaks”, the Financial Times, the Japanese platform in London, headlined: “Berlin says Russia’s involvement cannot be excluded after damage to gas pipelines at centre of Europe’s energy crisis.” Scholz and his ministers were not quoted. Instead, low-ranking, anonymous “German officials said there was concern in Berlin that the sudden loss of pressure in both pipelines could be the result of a ‘targeted attack’. They added that Russia’s involvement could ‘not be excluded’, but said Germany was not involved in the investigation being run by Denmark and Sweden.”

In Washington, the local newspaper claimed “European leaders blame Russian ‘sabotage’ after Nord Stream explosions”, quoting Danes, Swedes, Poles, Ukrainians, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and “five European officials with direct knowledge of security discussions [who] said there was a widespread assumption that Russia was behind the incident. Only Russia had the motivation, the submersible equipment and the capability, several of them said.” Not a single German government official could be found to speak by the newspaper’s Berlin bureau.

The temptation for Morawiecki to break out of the political stalemate he and his Law and Justice (PiS) party have been in since June has also been driven by fear that, following the fresh Russian reinforcements, the Ukrainian battlefield will move west and south; Ukrainian electric light and heat will be cut off; and millions of fresh refugees will attempt to cross into Poland again.

Tracking polls for Polish voter intentions illustrate the flat lines for the two leading parties, and the potential growth of the left and right minority parties. On September 1, the PiS party leader launched the Polish reparations attack on Germany, declaring “we have also taken the decision as to the further steps…We will turn to Germany to open negotiations on the reparations.” The move didn’t shift the party’s poll rating. The Bornholm Blow-up was already in planning for three weeks later.

poland-national-parl-voting.png

Source: https://www.politico.eu/

Independent Warsaw political analyst Stanislas Balcerac comments: “Poland is not a place where brainstorms happen. Only the brainless Sikkie [Sikorski] is having his day.”

Money keeps flowing to Ukraine
Image attached in case the Tweet goes.

Leak/Hack of name called up in Russia
Scott Ritter reported on Telegram
Anonymous hackers got a full list of Russians from the servers of the Russian Defense Ministry, who will be called up or have already called for mobilization. Now, the list of all 988,481 potentially mobilized is known by name. This list has already been posted and uploaded as a file to channel [...]

A case of international terrorism
September 28, 18: 57, updated September 28, 19: 01
Investigation of Nord Stream gas leaks
Russia has opened a case on an act of international terrorism related to the Nord Stream explosions
The Prosecutor General's Office announced the beginning of a preliminary investigation
MOSCOW, September 28. /tass/. Investigators of the Federal Security Service of Russia, based on the materials of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Russian Federation, opened a criminal case on an act of international terrorism in connection with the explosions on the Nord Stream - 1 and Nord Stream - 2 gas pipelines. This was reported to TASS on Wednesday by the press service of the Prosecutor General's Office.
A court case is a wise step, while the others discuss how to hide, frame and fire.

Attachments

• 1664393853178.png
    1664393853178.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 8
Yes, I remember reading it back then. Looking through it now, I can see that the year for this scifi book is set in 2028 and 4 mininukes are dropped over the North pole.
In the book (page 20) the dissolving clathrates triggers landslides and collapses under the sea. In the book the amount of methane released in a few days is in the order of 173 billion metric tons.
The amount in the damaged pipelines being released is a lot but vastly less than what is described in the book. The numbers from the book correspond to what was talked about at the time if I remember correctly and that part was based more or less on facts. The scenario in the book sounded plausible. I think Whitley Strieber and Art Bell made their book, Global Superstorm, plagiarizing to some extent or picking a number of things from "Mother of Storms".

What's so mind-numbingly funny about this clever tweet is that of course back in Sept 2001 we were all told by straight faced news anchors that the passport fallen from the fireball in the sky, and thankfully picked up, undamaged on a sidewalk in New York, was prima facie evidence of heinous Muslim crimes... and here we are laughing at the absurdity of this cartoon, slapstick 'proving' that Putin's passport did it!! Satire is dead; reality is now satire.

From RT:

Germany was forewarned ahead of this weeks attack on gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea, Der Spiegel claimed on Tuesday.

The CIA told Berlin "weeks ago" that the Russian Nord Stream infrastructure was vulnerable, according to the magazine.

Officials are now investigating after a massive gas leak appeared off the Danish island of Bornholm and seismologists confirmed detecting explosions on the sea floor.

A tip from the US spy agency was “received in Berlin during the summer,” the outlet said, citing “several people familiar with the matter.” Officially, however, the federal government declined to comment on intelligence-related matters.

German security services are currently examining satellite imagery of the area where the explosions occurred, but see only “unremarkable” naval traffic, according to Spiegel. They are also convinced that only a state actor could have done this, suggesting “divers or a mini-submarine” could have installed mines or explosives on the pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom