Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Over 3,000 bodies of civilians recovered in Mariupol – investigators

“With no opportunity to leave the city, civilians moved around in search of food and became living targets for the Ukrainian punishers, who murdered them using various kinds of weapons,” the statement said."

"Russia has opened criminal cases targeting the people directly involved in the alleged transgressions as well as those above them in the Ukrainian chain of command. The list includes Gen. Valery Zaluzhny, the head of the country’s armed forces, according to the Investigative Committee."

"collecting evidence of possible criminal orders to kill civilians and prisoners of war."

Hollande backs up Merkel revelation on Donbass peace

"Ex-French leader agreed with former German counterpart's description of the real purpose behind Minsk agreements"

"The 2014 Minsk Agreement was indeed a ploy to buy Ukraine time and should be credited for Kiev’s “successful resilience” now, former French president Francois Hollande said on Friday. Confirming former German chancellor Angela Merkel’s assessment of the truce, Hollande also blamed US weakness for the failure to deter Russia."

I always find it interesting listening to Putin for many reasons. I notice the measured but very honest, direct and clear observations he makes, he does not get irritated with the questions, he is calm, centred and respectful when speaking with others. He seems to speak from his soul with wisdom, objectivity and a strong knowledge base, and the truth of his words are felt in all that he says. He shows heart and empathy in his observations where appropriate, as well as gratitude and respect for others who are giving their all to build a new reality. He speaks positively about the youth and future.

Putin demonstrates natural humility when he speaks; his will is strong but his ego does not dominate, he does not treat the journalists as if they are idiots or aggressors, as I note politicians in Australia often do, he does not behave in a way that suggests he is superior to others, he does not speak down to people. I love that also he values exercise and wellbeing and is committed to a strong healthy mind in a strong healthy body, he embodies what he speaks of, on every level, IMHO.

I feel centred and calm when I hear him speak, I can only imagine how the Russians feel when they hear and see him, surely the majority know he is acting in the best interests of not only Russia, but also globally. I feel he holds the highest intentions for all who are united against the dark agenda. This truly is a MAN, in my opinion, and a really strong leader. I give thanks and prayers for him and all who support him during this time, which feels in many ways like a collective 'dark night of the soul'.

I keep holding awareness that 'it is always darkest, before the dawn', but I see that Putin is shining a light into the darkness for many, and the dark agenda is very, very uncomfortable.

I enjoyed listening to this speech. A good way to end the year... and to know there will be continued resilience and relentless commitment to the future wellbeing of humanity from many good souls who are giving their all.

That was beautiful. Amen to that!

I always find it interesting listening to Putin for many reasons. I notice the measured but very honest, direct and clear observations he makes, he does not get irritated with the questions, he is calm, centred and respectful when speaking with others. He seems to speak from his soul with wisdom, objectivity and a strong knowledge base, and the truth of his words are felt in all that he says. He shows heart and empathy in his observations where appropriate, as well as gratitude and respect for others who are giving their all to build a new reality. He speaks positively about the youth and future.

Putin demonstrates natural humility when he speaks; his will is strong but his ego does not dominate, he does not treat the journalists as if they are idiots or aggressors, as I note politicians in Australia often do, he does not behave in a way that suggests he is superior to others, he does not speak down to people. I love that also he values exercise and wellbeing and is committed to a strong healthy mind in a strong healthy body, he embodies what he speaks of, on every level, IMHO.

I feel centred and calm when I hear him speak, I can only imagine how the Russians feel when they hear and see him, surely the majority know he is acting in the best interests of not only Russia, but also globally. I feel he holds the highest intentions for all who are united against the dark agenda. This truly is a MAN, in my opinion, and a really strong leader. I give thanks and prayers for him and all who support him during this time, which feels in many ways like a collective 'dark night of the soul'.

I keep holding awareness that 'it is always darkest, before the dawn', but I see that Putin is shining a light into the darkness for many, and the dark agenda is very, very uncomfortable.

I enjoyed listening to this speech. A good way to end the year... and to know there will be continued resilience and relentless commitment to the future wellbeing of humanity from many good souls who are giving their all.
Ditto. Putin is a man for this time, to shine a light into the darkness.

BTW, his knowledge base is incredible. Is there anything he doesn't know?

What I found interesting (and not really surprising) is the way Putin recently answered a question in regards to the idea that the collective west is running out of weapons, or sending out all or significant parts of their weapons arsenal, when it comes to military „aid“ for Ukraine. What he essentially said is that he doesn’t think that’s true and that the majority of the weapons that are being destroyed and/or send are old soviet style/type weapons. He talked about it here:
Good talk.

Yes, the old Warsaw weapons are on their last legs, and yes, the west has plenty of weapons to go around, however it is the logistics of it all from integration into a new theatre; parts, mechanics, fuel, ammunition et cetera. It can be done, is being done, yet not easy.

Going back to Iraq (the coalition of the willing - in the shock and awe times), the logistics to put it together took a great deal of time, time without a real adversary - a different situation. This seemed to be where Putin was going with that question. Moreover, Russia has known and prepared for decades, so they have the means produce and stockpile, just like the west has prepared for decades with their proxy-take the knee NATO nations with their hodgepodge armies; neo-Nazis, ISIS, Mujahideen, all are welcome as Uncle Sam pays with deep pockets.

One thing Putin mention of history (rightly so):

1672470561008.png

With those words of his, they know it is tricky step by step situation.

As an aside, John Pilger pointed this out Christmas eve - Whitewashing Nazis:

"Ex-French leader agreed with former German counterpart's description of the real purpose behind Minsk agreements"
Just for the record, the original interview from The Kyiv Independent - News from Ukraine, Eastern Europe He is on par with a NATO Secretary General. In other words, as I read, I wondered where the difference is between what Hollande says, and what US Deep State spokes people would say? There are differences, but are they significant?

Hollande: ‘There will only be a way out of the conflict when Russia fails on the ground’

by Theo Prouvost December 28, 2022 1:16 pm

Former French President François Hollande didn’t have an easy time in office, having been struck by one domestic crisis after another during his 2012-2017 tenure.

Hollande also was in office when Russia first launched its war against Ukraine, now well in its eighth year.

In February 2014, Russian troops occupied Crimea and soon used Kremlin-controlled proxies to launch a military offensive in Ukraine's eastern Donbas region, staging it at first as a separatist movement.

Europe's two main players – France and Germany – took on the task of stopping Russia's aggression and making Russia's President Vladimir Putin seek peace.
Stopping Russia's advance in 2015, the West failed to punish Russia for its brutal military campaign, leading to Russia launching a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in 2022, which already killed tens of thousands people.

According to Hollande, his endeavor wasn't a failure.

The former French president partly attributes Ukraine's successful resilience in 2022 to his own diplomatic efforts in 2014-2015.

According to Hollande, the Normandy Format meetings, launched in June 2014 and included the leaders of France, Germany, Ukraine, and Russia, bought Ukraine time to prepare, while the subsequent Minsk Agreements tried to push Putin towards a diplomatic path.

Hollande's presidency ended in 2017, with his approval ratings tarnished and him not seeking reelection.

Five years later, Europe is embroiled in its deadliest conflict since World War II.
In an exclusive interview in Paris, Hollande talked about the start of Russia's war in 2014, the annexation of Crimea, and the West's failure to prevent a full-scale war in Europe.

The Kyiv Independent: As the former French president from 2012 to 2017, how do you see Russia's evolution during this period?

François Hollande: A break occurred with the return of Vladimir Putin to the Kremlin in 2012. He dreamt of a recreation of the Soviet Union. Putin adopted an aggressive posture and waited to see what the West's reaction would be.

He was provocative and aggressive. The main adversary was (now) named the United States.

The Kyiv Independent: With the outbreak of the war in Donbas in 2014, how did France and Germany try to get Russia to the negotiating table to end the conflict?

François Hollande: At the time, Vladimir Putin was in search of immediate benefits.

He was advancing (in Donbas) through the use of the pro-Russian separatists (Editor's Note: Hollande refers to Russian-controlled militants, using a term coined by Russian propaganda, “separatists,” throughout the conversation.) and not directly through his own army, even though there was clear evidence that Russians were in the Donbas and that Russian weapons were being distributed to the separatists.

However, the fear of international isolation meant that Putin was not looking for a definitive solution to the war but rather to secure what he had already obtained by force.

We, therefore, led him to accept the Normandy Format and then went to Minsk for negotiations.

(Editor's Note: On Feb. 11, 2015, Hollande, Merkel, Putin, and President Petro Poroshenko held 16-hour talks in Minsk in an attempt to stop renewed Russian advances in Donetsk Oblast)

Thus, that night, Putin's objective was to postpone the ceasefire as late as possible to obtain the greatest possible territorial gains. He also wanted more "autonomy" for the (so-called) Russian-speaking regions, which in his mind, he could one day prepare for annexation.

The Kyiv Independent: In an interview with the German newspaper Die Zeit, Angela Merkel said about the Minsk protocols that 'It was obvious that the conflict was going to be frozen, that the problem was not solved, but it just gave Ukraine precious time.'

Do you also believe that the negotiations in Minsk were intended to delay Russian advances in Ukraine?

François Hollande: Yes, Angela Merkel is right on this point.

The Minsk agreements stopped the Russian offensive for a while. What was very important was to know how the West would use this respite to prevent any further Russian attempts.

But what has happened since?

We have already seen the American withdrawal from the international scene in Syria with the "laissez-faire" (free pass) given to Putin regarding the support he gave Syrian dictator Bashar Al-Assad.

(U.S. President Donald) Trump's presidency has loosened the ties between the Europeans and the United States within an Atlantic alliance he considered obsolete.

Finally, the rout in Afghanistan was seen by Putin as a new sign of weakness in the Western camp.

As for Europe, it failed to see how its dependence on Russian gas made it vulnerable.

So Putin thought that time had worked in his favor and that he could cross the threshold by further invading Ukraine. Hence the aggression he committed.

This is where he was wrong.

Since 2014, Ukraine has strengthened its military posture. Indeed, the Ukrainian army was completely different from that of 2014. It was better trained and equipped. It is the merit of the Minsk agreements to have given the Ukrainian army this opportunity.

In addition, Europe did not divide and immediately supported Ukraine, and the United States provided considerable aid.

Thus, the time that Putin thought was an asset for him turned out to be, in fact, an opportunity for the Ukrainians.

The best example of this is clearly seen on the battlefield. His army is much less impressive than he had imagined, and the Ukrainian resistance much more resounding than he had estimated.

The Kyiv Independent: Did you have the impression that Vladimir Putin would respect the Minsk agreements?

François Hollande: We couldn't know that.

However, Putin had accepted the Normandy Format, which required him to report regularly on the progress that could be made in implementing the Minsk agreements.

Every month, Petro Poroshenko, Angela Merkel, Vladimir Putin, and I had long telephone conversations in which we exchanged information on the progress of the Minsk protocols.

Even if we saw that there was an obvious unwillingness, there was still a dialogue.

From 2017-2018 onwards, this Normandy format was on its last leg.

Because on the one hand, the Ukrainian side saw the Russian threats become clearer (and Moscow didn't want peace); on the other hand, Vladimir Putin began to be tired of this arrangement as it prevented him from advancing in his desired total conquest of the Donbas.

Putin's objective in 2015 was to push back the front line as far as possible.
Mariupol was already in his sights. The Minsk agreements and the resulting ceasefire didn't allow the area controlled by separatists to expand. This is one of its merits.

The Kyiv Independent: For many, the Western bloc had too weak a response to the annexation of Crimea in 2014. Could stronger sanctions at the time have prevented the Russian regime from launching the war we are currently experiencing?

François Hollande: We will never know.

Nevertheless, one thing is certain, the sanctions were not at the level required for the gravity of the violation of international law.

And I can explain this for several reasons.

The first is that the United States (under President Barack Obama) had not prioritized the Ukrainian issue.

Second, there were serious divisions within the European Union itself over the extent of the sanctions. Some countries did not want them, fearing that they would have adverse consequences for their own economies.

Other leaders, including myself, wanted the sanctions to be maximal.

Not to mention the ambiguity of Germany, which did not want to question the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline (commissioned in 2015), even though I had canceled the sale of Mistrals (amphibious assault ships) to Russia.

It is true that Mistrals were weapons and that gas was a commodity. But we can see that today, gas has been used as a weapon by Putin.

The Kyiv Independent: By repeating that we should not 'humiliate' Russia, French President Emmanuel Macron has caused strong reactions from Ukrainian leaders.

What do you think of the position of Emmanuel Macron and his continued dialogue with Russia?

François Hollande: For a dialogue to be fruitful, it must be based on a balance of power.
I can speak from experience.

Dialogue for the sake of dialogue has no meaning and can even have negative consequences by suggesting that responsibilities are shared and by offering a convenient communication framework for Putin.

Therefore, dialogue (now) can only serve to translate a military situation into a political framework.

There will only be a way out of the conflict when, on the ground, Russia will have noted the failure of its murderous enterprise.

The Kyiv Independent: How do you think this war may end?
François Hollande: Negotiations are always the last step to conclude a conflict.
They should not result in a simple ceasefire but offer a lasting and guaranteed solution for Ukraine.

This is why the Minsk agreements can be resurrected to establish a legal framework already accepted by all parties.

Volodymyr Zelensky's unifying role also plays an important factor.

His ability to appeal to the whole world and mobilize the Ukrainian nation will be central to the outcome of the war and the respect of Ukraine's territorial integrity, without forgetting the question of Crimea, which, at one time or another, will return to be part of the negotiations.

Theo Prouvost
Contributor
Based in Paris, Theo Prouvost studies Political Science at Lille University. He created JTO.NEWS in 2019, a web media focusing on social, ecological, and political issues. He previously worked for different media focusing on international relations and immigration.

Here is the position on this issue, which I support 100%

Confessions of Merkel and Hollande are a fixation of betrayal, — Kosachev

Deputy Speaker of the Federation Council Konstantin Kosachev appreciated the recognition of former French President Francois Hollande that the Minsk agreements were designed to give Kiev a break and ensure the preparation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine for a new round of hostilities.

"Not festive, alas. Hollande's admissions now, following Poroshenko and Merkel, that the Minsk agreements were needed only as a gain of time for Kiev to accumulate military power, say at least two things.

First, for the West, the integrity of Ukraine (unlike, say, the integrity of Great Britain with its Scotland and Spain with its Catalonia) is precisely control over territories, and not public consent.

These are lands, not people. This is violence, not negotiation. This is the occupation of a part of one's own country against the will of some of its citizens.

And all this is directly opposite to the so—called European values, which were blown up from within by Ukrainian-style geopolitics.

And the second. The only co-author of the Minsk agreements (although Moscow did not sign them), who consistently and honestly tried to act as their guarantor, turned out to be our country.

It was Russia, unlike Ukraine, Germany and France, that was on the side of the people in this case, leaving aside the issue of territories — as long as (at least in theory) it was also possible to implement the Minsk agreements as it was written there.

And then it became clear that it was impossible. The secret became clear.

The sabotage of the Minsk agreements by rabid Kiev and irresponsible collective Brussels triggered the development of events according to the only remaining scenario.

When Russia, albeit almost alone, albeit by other means, actually continues to protect people in those territories that were thoughtlessly rejected from Ukraine by Kiev on the Maidan and, as it now turns out, betrayed by Berlin and Paris in Minsk.

Exactly. The confessions of Merkel and Hollande are a fixation of betrayal.

The South-East of Ukraine at that time was initially betrayed by the West, despite the verbal tinsel around.

The price of this betrayal was thousands of human lives over the past eight years of the civil war in Ukraine. Which was not initially stopped by the West, which turned the Minsk agreements into Filkin's letter. But which Russia is now forced to stop with its special military operation," Kosachev summed up in Telegram.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1672467949

Today is a particularly bad day for the NATO artillery. HIMARS, 3 pieces of M777, Czech ACS Dana, 5 pieces of American counter-battery radars AN/TPQ-50, among other things, were scrapped.

Ministry of Defense of Russia

⚡️ Summary of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation on the progress of a special military operation on the territory of Ukraine (31.12.2022)

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue to conduct a special military operation.

◽️ In the Kupyansk direction, artillery fire and army aviation strikes defeated three company tactical groups of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the areas of the settlements of Timkovka, Kislovka and Novoselovskoye in the Kharkiv region. More than 50 Ukrainian servicemen, two armored combat vehicles and three pickups were destroyed.

◽️ In the Krasno-Limansky direction, as a result of the complex fire damage of the AFU units in the area of the settlement of Serebryanka of the Luhansk People's Republic, the enemy's irretrievable losses amounted to 140 Ukrainian servicemen, five tanks, seven armored combat vehicles and four pickups.

In the Donetsk direction, Russian troops continued their offensive actions, striking with operational-tactical and army aviation, artillery and heavy flamethrower systems at areas of accumulations of manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. During the day, more than 80 Ukrainian servicemen, two armored personnel carriers, four armored vehicles and three pickups were destroyed in this direction.

◽️ In the South Donetsk direction, as a result of successful offensive actions, the Russian troops liberated the settlement of Dorozhnyanka in the Zaporozhye region. Up to 50 servicemen, three infantry fighting vehicles, two armored combat vehicles and five pickups were destroyed.

As a result of strikes with precision weapons of the Russian Aerospace Forces, three temporary locations of foreign mercenaries in the areas of the settlements of Krasny Liman and Chervonaya Dibrova of the Donetsk People's Republic were hit.

💥 Rocket troops and artillery groups of troops (forces) During the day, 75 artillery units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation were hit in firing positions, manpower and military equipment in 92 districts.
💥 In the area of the Fedorovka settlement of the Donetsk People's Republic, a position was opened and the radar of the Ukrainian S-300 anti-aircraft missile system was destroyed.

In the areas of the settlements of Chas Yar, Artemovsk, Avdiivka and Veseloye of the Donetsk People's Republic, five US-made AN/TPQ-50 counter-battery radar stations were destroyed.

Two warehouses of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed in the areas of the settlements Bogatyr of the Donetsk People's Republic and Kamenskoye of the Zaporozhye region.

During the counter-battery struggle, a HIMARS multiple launch rocket launcher, two Grad multiple launch rocket combat vehicles, as well as a 2S1 Gvozdika self-propelled howitzer were destroyed in firing positions near the village of Konstantinovka, from which residential quarters of Donetsk and other settlements of the Donetsk People's Republic were fired.
In the areas of the settlements of Seversk, Stupochki and Fedorovka of the Donetsk People's Republic, four US-made M777 artillery systems were destroyed in firing positions.

A Czech-made self-propelled howitzer "Dana" was destroyed near the settlement of Serebryanka in the Luhansk People's Republic.

Two Mi-8 helicopters of the Ukrainian Air Force were shot down by the fighter aircraft of the FCS of Russia in the areas of the settlements of Novovasilyevka and Novoeconomicheskoye of the Donetsk People's Republic.

By means of air defense, eight Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles were destroyed during the day in the areas of the settlements of Baranikovka of the Luhansk People's Republic, Kirillovka, Volnoye, Chervonaya Dibrova, Volodino of the Donetsk People's Republic, Vasilevka of the Zaporozhye region and Konstantinovka of the Kherson region.
Уничтожен HIMARS, который вёл огонь по Донецку

Summary of Putin's New Year's Address in the Far East, courtesy of IntelRepublic:
IntelRepublic said:
❗️Putin delivers New Year's address in Russia's Far East - 9 hours ahead of Moscow. There is no backdrop of the Kremlin, only the military:

◾️2022 was a year of difficult decisions and powerful consolidation of Russian society;

◾️2022 put a lot in its place, separated courage and heroism from betrayal and cowardice;

◾️2022 was a year of fateful events, they became a frontier laying the foundation for independence;

◾️Russia is fighting for true independence, for its people; defending the Motherland is a sacred duty;

◾️The main thing now - the fate of Russia; the sovereign, independent future of Russia depends only on the will of the Russian people;

◾️The West lied that it wants peace, while it was preparing for aggression. The West is cynically using Ukraine and its people to split Russia apart;

◾️The Russian people will never allow this to happen - all special operation soldiers are heroes;

◾️A real sanctions war was declared on Russia, its masterminds expected the complete destruction of the country, but this did not happen;

◾️Russia's struggle for its future serves as an inspiring example for others;

◾️Russians are now uniting themselves to help - without any formal instructions; the authorities of the Russian Federation will do everything possible to help the families of the deceased military members;

◾️Putin assured that with all his heart, he shares the pain of the families of the fallen soldiers;

◾️Russia will remain independent, and it will only go forward full steam ahead;

Putin separately addressed the entire personnel of the Armed Forces, thanking them for their service.

💥A hotel in Kiev was partially destroyed by a missile strike; reports say foreign advisers and mercenaries were in it

“Strictly speaking, we haven’t started anything yet.” Vladimir Putin

“The Russians have decided there is no way to negotiate an end to this. No one will negotiate in good faith; therefore we must crush the enemy. And that’s what’s coming.” Colonel Douglas MacGregor (9:35 minute)

PutinCaptRussiaMW-600x889.jpg

Spillover from the investigative work the Russians have done regarding the USA DOD bioweapons facilities discovered in the Ukraine​

The "Russians are coming" for Fauci, Collins, the Democratic Party and others​

Peter Halligan
5 hr ago

On 30 October 2022 I posted this article:
Russia presents 310 pages of evidence of US and Ukraine violations of biological weapons conventions (substack.com)

The Russians set a deadline for the end of November for a response, at a UNSC meeting considering the complaint by the Russian Federation under Article 6 of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention
The Russians stated “We also expect that the commission would present a relevant report on the issue containing recommendations to the Council no later than November 30, 2022 and inform the BTWC states-parties of the results of the investigation at the Ninth Review Conference to be held in Geneva on November 28 - December 16, 2022.”
That deadline for the report containing recommendations came and went. The results of any investigations were not presented in Geneva.
Substacker “Clandestine”, has posted an update with a deeper dive, plus photos of the perpetrators and some organisational charts here:
Russian MIL Begin Naming Names! Fauci and Collins of the NIH Created C19! (substack.com)
“The West blocked all proposals put forth by Russia to amend the Biological Weapons Convention (“BWC”), in order to hold the US accountable for their actions in Ukraine.”
“This is a passage from General Kirillov’s briefing. Absolutely astonishing: “
· “We have previously presented materials confirming the involvement of Hunter Biden and his Rosemont Seneca Foundation, as well as other US Democratic Party-controlled entities, in funding the Pentagon's main contractors operating in Ukraine.
· It has been shown how deeply the son of the current US president, Hunter Biden, is involved in funding the US DOD-controlled company Metabiota.
· However, some participants in closed projects remain in the shadows, although they are key players in Ukraine's military-biological programme.
· They include former DITRA director Kenneth Myers, executive vice president of the CIA-controlled In-Q-Tel venture capital fund Tara O'Toole, former head of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Thomas Frieden, former the National Institutes of Health director Francis Collins, former Battelle Memorial Institute executive director Jeffrey Wadsworth, chief scientist and president of international research, development and medicine at Pfizer and many others.
· All of them, in one way or another, are beneficiaries of the Pentagon's biological projects and are linked to the US Democratic Party, whose leaders act as the masterminds of military- biological research and the creators of covert money-laundering schemes to benefit a narrow circle of US elites.”
As for Fauci?
· Despite formal bans, the US budget is being spent on dual-use research. In this connection, the Republican Party has initiated an investigation into the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci. Public funding through an intermediary organisation was confirmed for experiments to enhance the pathogenicity of viruses, including coronaviruses, the incidence of which was not widespread until 2019.
· The investigation found that Fauci openly lied and deliberately concealed US government involvement in the research programmes.
· At the same time, his collusion with social media management to manipulate public opinion on the causes of COVID-19 was revealed.
· Such revelations raise legitimate questions for the US about the causes of new human-caused pathogens and the patterns of pandemic spread.”
Back to Clandestine’s SubStack article, “Russia, and the rest of the non-NATO countries, want reparations for the millions of lives (purportedly) lost, and the irreparable economic and psychological damage, caused by the outbreak of the bioweapon created and set loose by the US Democrat National Party and their affiliates. It is these people who should be asked why taxpayers' money is being spent on illegal military-biological research in Ukraine and other countries around the world.”
SubStacker “Clandestine” concludes:
“Russia, and the rest of the non-NATO countries, want reparations for the millions of lives (purportedly) lost, and the irreparable economic and psychological damage, caused by the outbreak of the bioweapon created and set loose by the US Democrat National Party and their affiliates.
It’s happening. The world will know the truth about Covid 19.”

Thanks to my subscribers, don’t forget to subscribe if you are able and willing, or buy me a coffee here if you liked the article but don’t want to subscribe.
Buy Peter Halligan a Coffee. ko-fi.com/peterhalligan

The Russian Armed Forces carried out a high-precision strike on Ukrainian defense industry sites involved in the production of combat drones on December 31, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov said.

Published on Jan 1, 2023 (3:27)

1 Jan, 2023

"satanists and neo-pagans were put in positions of power by the United States. The 'sects' in Ukraine then multiplied drastically, pointing to not just satanism and neo-paganism but certain Christian and Jewish groups as well...Using network manipulations and psychotechnologies, the new authorities turned Ukraine from a state into a totalitarian hypersect"

Back
Top Bottom