Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

Navalny suffered from health problems long before he was ever incarcerated. The 'novichok poisoning' the BBC made sure to get in, is pure bunk.

From October 2021

Berlin clinical data confirm Navalny had pancreatitis, diabetes, liver failure, staph infection, mild heart attack - no Novichok symptoms
The German laboratory test results for Alexei Navalny, published by a group of doctors at the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin last month, reveal a surprising number of medical symptoms, but they are not those of Novichok nerve agent poisoning as Navalny and his supporters in western governments have alleged.

Clinical doctors, toxicologists, and pharmacology experts outside Germany believe the test results which the Charité group released on December 22 reveal symptoms of acute pancreatitis, diabetes, liver failure, severe dehydration, muscular rigidity, as well as a serious bacterial infection, and a possible heart attack associated with his kidney problems. According to the experts, these are not recognisable symptoms of a nerve agent attack.

The German medical publication reports Navalny's "laboratory values on admission", and toxicology and pharmacology results "in blood and urine samples obtained on arrival of the patient of the patient at Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin (day 3)". Accordingly, the newly available data are evidence of the condition Navalny was in during his two-day treatment in Omsk Emergency Hospital No. 1 in Russia; and of the treatment he received there, as well as during his six-hour flight on a German medical evacuation aircraft from Omsk to Berlin.

His support in Russia was always minimal. Most just ignored him:

Levada Center: Only 11% of Russians fully believe opposition figure Navalny was poisoned, just 8% blame government
Delusional! Navalny says Russian authorities poisoned him because he is a threat to parliament elections

Ironically, he was sentenced for the very things he claimed to be investigating:

Navalny sentenced to nine more years in prison over fraud & contempt of court

But that won't stop the western media from making as much hay as possible from his death.

Navalny suffered from health problems long before he was ever incarcerated. The 'novichok poisoning' the BBC made sure to get in, is pure bunk.

From October 2021

Berlin clinical data confirm Navalny had pancreatitis, diabetes, liver failure, staph infection, mild heart attack - no Novichok symptoms

His support in Russia was always minimal. Most just ignored him:

Levada Center: Only 11% of Russians fully believe opposition figure Navalny was poisoned, just 8% blame government
Delusional! Navalny says Russian authorities poisoned him because he is a threat to parliament elections

Ironically, he was sentenced for the very things he claimed to be investigating:

Navalny sentenced to nine more years in prison over fraud & contempt of court

But that won't stop the western media from making as much hay as possible from his death.
Isn't the timing of his death given the recent Tucker interview rather curious? 🧐

Tout cela semble incroyable, mais d'un autre côté, n'oublions pas que nous avons affaire à une meute de chiens enragés presque acculés et que tout est possible ici. Si Zelya s'est permis d'être impoli envers les Américains, alors pourquoi ne tuerait-il pas le Français ?

France 24 : Macron s'est rendu à Kiev - покушение сорвал Залужный

Звучит это все как то невероятно, но с другой стороны не будем забывать, что мы имеем дело со стаей бешеных собак почти что за гнанных в угол и тут возможно все. Est-ce que Zely a pu devenir américain, pour pouvoir être un individu et ne pas utiliser la franchise ?

J'ai pu écouter la vidéo et selon l'information en France, le journal télévisé date du 12 février. Selon eux, le son a été modifié grâce à une IA mais sur la banderole il est clairement écrit « Tentative d'assassinat contre le président français ». " et en plus petit "Le président français a été contraint d'"annuler votre voyage en Ukraine..."

I was able to listen to the video and according to the news in France, the television news dates from February 12. According to them, the sound was modified using an AI but on the banner it is clearly written "Assassination attempt against the French president" and in smaller "The French president was forced to 'cancel your trip to Ukraine...'

Zelensky appointed Russian born Alexander Syrsky to the post of Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. He was raised in Russia and his parents still live in Russia and his mother likes Putin in the social media. One of his nick name is "butcher"

I guess it is the sign of desperation, even with the money borrowed from US and West, dragging kids out of streets to fight and now Russian linked commander-in-Chief of the Armed forces. With so much Anti-Russia brainwashing, having Russian guy for the post won't go well with zombie populace, though.

When his troops were already running headlong from many positions, he decided to withdraw them. They can handle this task without him.
Syrsky announced the withdrawal of the AFU from Avdiivka

MOSCOW, Feb 17 - RIA Novosti. The commander-in-chief of the Ukrainian troops, Alexander Syrsky, announced the decision to withdraw the AFU units from Avdiivka, located near Donetsk, and switch to defense.
"
"Based on the operational situation around Avdiivka... I have decided to withdraw our units from the city and go on the defensive," he wrote on Facebook* (owned by Meta, whose activities are banned in Russia as extremist).

The Ukrainian agency UNIAN, with reference to the commander of the Armed Forces of Ukraine "Tavria" Alexander Tarnavsky, claims that Ukrainian troops have already withdrawn from Avdiivka.
Earlier, Tarnavsky reported that Ukrainian troops were withdrawing from destroyed positions in Avdiivka, and several soldiers were captured during the retreat.

On Friday, the Ukrainian assault brigade, urgently sent to Avdiivka to help the Ukrainian Armed Forces, called the coke plant located on the northwestern outskirts of the city "its new home." As reported by the Ukrainian edition "Country.ua", in places the brigade is completely surrounded.
On Wednesday, Dmitry Likhovoy, a representative of the operational-strategic grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine "Tavria", admitted that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are preparing for the imminent loss of the main supply line of their troops near Avdiivka, a situation in which the Ukrainian command had previously recognized as "extremely difficult".
On Friday, the Pentagon said that the Ukrainian military was running out of ammunition and other critical resources, and also called the impending loss of Avdiivka a harbinger of new defeats, inevitable without the resumption of American assistance.
Avdiivka is a northern suburb of Donetsk, was a powerful fortified area of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Сырский объявил об отходе ВСУ из Авдеевки

Когда его войска уже побежали сломя голову со многих позиций, он решил их вывести. Они и без него справятся с этой задачей.

Interesting video of the imminent fall of Avdiivka. I quite like this guy's military analyses.

Basically it's a cauldron and compared with the speed with which Bakhmut fell, it seems to me that this is collapsing at a much faster rate. In Bakhmut there was a street by street battle - here it's like huge pockets of territory falling one after the other once a certain tipping point was reached. Surely that motivated the change of Ukranian general but I can't see how that's going to help. And it's quite significant, since both Bakhmut and Avdiivka were supposed to be the pillars of the defensive line of Ukraine. Avdiivka in particular was the launching path of missile and ballistic attacks on Donetsk city, so I will be glad to see it go to Russian hands.

Basically it's a cauldron and compared with the speed with which Bakhmut fell, it seems to me that this is collapsing at a much faster rate.
Update - Avdiivka has officially fallen. The Ukranian troops are withdrawing, and it's on the BBC, so it must be 'official'.

Ukraine's military says it has withdrawn its troops from Avdiivka - the key eastern town for months besieged by Russian forces.
Ukraine's Commander-in-Chief Oleksandr Syrskyi said he acted "to avoid encirclement and preserve the lives and health of service personnel".
He added that the troops were moved to "more favourable lines".
His deputy said the Russians had a huge artillery advantage, and were advancing "on the corpses of their own soldiers". [...]
The fall of Avdiivka marks the biggest change on the more than 1,000km-long (620-mile) front line since Russian troops seized the nearby town of Bakhmut in May 2023.
ADDED: Well I just realized I was late to the news, as youlik posted it just above. :rolleyes: Sorry!

Last edited:
Isn't the timing of his death given the recent Tucker interview rather curious? 🧐

Yes, like damage control, gotta keep the Westerners believing in the Evil Russian Empire narrative. That Moscow decided to off an insignificant Western-back stooge as the spotlight was turned on Putin and Russia due to the interview can only be bought into if one is terribly naive.

Yes, like damage control, gotta keep the Westerners believing in the Evil Russian Empire narrative. That Moscow decided to off an insignificant Western-back stooge as the spotlight was turned on Putin and Russia due to the interview can only be bought into if one is terribly naive.
Also gives the news channels a narrative to spin instead of talking about what's happening in Aviidka.
Much better to talk about evil, Killer Putin. Most of the public in the UK lap this bullshit up.

Interesting video of the imminent fall of Avdiivka. I quite like this guy's military analyses.
The analysis may be good, but as a Russian, some things cut my ears. For example, statements about "our Ukrainian friends" or about "the same Mongolian tactics" in the actions of the Russian Army. "Mongolian tactics"?! - lousy white gentleman!
In fact, the quantity and quality of all kinds of "shit" about Russia, ranging from "innocent" manipulations to outright lies, which is splashed out by Western propaganda and, accordingly, absorbed by the masses, amazes me when I come across this.
Here is the last example in which the author, opposing Tucker Carlson in his descriptions of Moscow, gives examples as a direct eyewitness and participant in some events. Just in case, I will provide a translation of the entire article, although it is not interesting,
I would prefer any American city to Moscow, without even thinking about it.

"It turned out that Moscow," Tucker Carlson said this week from his populist redoubt at the World Government Summit in Dubai, "is much more beautiful than any city in my country. I had no idea. It is much cleaner, safer and more beautiful from an aesthetic point of view. Its architecture, food and services are better than in any city in the USA. And no ideology. How did this happen?"
I dare say that Carlson really had a nice time in the Russian capital. A rich foreign tourist under the wing of the government, he undoubtedly saw the very Moscow that they wanted to show him. I bet it was nice. But still: to be directly better than any city in the USA? What nonsense! I've been to this Moscow. And in most major American cities, too. And I can say that you will not put Moscow in the first place by any parameter. Yes, there are nice neighborhoods (but there are few of them), and a handful of decent restaurants have opened in the center (and thanks to the mafia!), but the rest is still as dull, hopeless and soulless as in Soviet times. It's a museum, and a very ugly one at that.
Now, as for the food and services, which, according to Tucker, allegedly surpass the American ones. What nonsense! Forget about New York, New Orleans, Charleston, Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta and Las Vegas — in some Milwaukee, the food and service are better than in Moscow. Go to a regular restaurant anywhere in the United States — and the food and drinks will surely suit you. There are plenty of such places in Moscow.
Carlson also assures that Moscow is "clean" and "safe." When I was there, it didn't smell like either. The long—standing scourge of the city is the homeless. At night, they warm themselves by lighting bonfires in old gasoline barrels. It is also teeming with petty crime. I myself saw how a beggar pushed an old woman down stone steps, saw how a black teenager was beaten for no reason (although we all perfectly understand why), and my father and I were robbed in the very luxurious subway that naive guests used to admire. Of course, none of this would have happened to us if we had come to interview Vladimir Putin. That's the whole point, isn't it? When you are a dear guest of a government (especially a totalitarian one), you are treated like a date.
If he had been cornered, I suspect Carlson would have started waving cities like San Francisco, Chicago, and Washington, D.C., which are really in a disgusting state, in his defense. But he will be wrong here too. Of course, it is high time for the authorities of San Francisco, Chicago and Washington to come to their senses, but if I had to choose, I would even prefer them to Moscow without hesitation. Only a fool would choose Moscow. Moscow is a dreary mausoleum in an economic backwater ruled by a dictator. I do not support the total boycott of Russian culture, which we have seen in some circles since 2022, but at the same time I have absolutely no intention of praising them. Of course, modern Russia is an opponent of a completely different kind than from 1917 to 1990, but it is still an opponent. And Americans, whether native or out-of-towners, should not envy her.
Are they jealous? And no, and yes. No, in the sense that so far Tucker's ostentatious and openly mocking Russophilia is shared only by right—wing marginals who do not get off the Internet and imagine themselves to be a "base". Yes, in the sense that this happens when people forget who they are and take inspiration from the outside.
Last summer, the Pew Research Center surveyed Americans whether they consider the United States to be the greatest country in the world, one of the greatest, or not great at all. As expected, further discussion focused on negative responses among young people and all those who identified themselves as Democrats. Only 9% of Americans aged 18 to 29 consider the United States to be the greatest country in the world, while it is especially significant that as many as 43% chose the option that "other countries are better than the United States." Among Democrats, these figures were 9% and 36%, respectively. The overall picture is even worse. Only 4% of Democrats between the ages of 18 and 29 consider the United States to be the greatest country in the world, and 50% said that they are not so great. Among Democrats aged 30 to 49, these figures were 8% and 40%, respectively. Well, sometimes stereotypes hit the mark.
Of course, I was also outraged by this. But in general, my reaction was different from most conservatives: I was alarmed not so much by the Democrats' indifference to America, but by the fact that the Republicans turned out to be only slightly better. It was already clear that Democrats aged 18 to 29 and from 30 to 49 would be indifferent to America at best, and hostile at worst. That's what they are. What I did not expect to see (and, frankly, it struck me) was how indistinguishable the Republicans turned out to be from them. Only 31% of Republicans called the United States the greatest country, 51% — one of the greatest, and as many as 17% — one of the worst. It's just amazing. Even more worryingly, among Republicans in the 18— to 29-year-old group, many more people believe that "other countries are better than the United States" than that "the United States is better than all other countries." How unfortunate!
I have already got used to listening to pretentious lectures on this topic and have learned to ignore them. I firmly believe in all that immigrants are supposed to do about America — and shamelessly and without irony. I have traveled a lot and have no doubt that the best country to live in is the USA, and the best era is ours. Yes, our president is a vegetable. Yes, the guy aiming at his chair is a rascal and a scoundrel. Yes, we have to solve a variety of problems: from inflation to debt, crime, foreign policy difficulties and cultural anti-liberalism. But we need to ask another question: "If not here, then where?" And even I, a naive country boy at heart, know for sure: well, not in Moscow anyway!
Author: Charles Cook
but I want to analyze only one paragraph with specific events that the author of the article allegedly witnessed and participated in.
Carlson also assures that Moscow is "clean" and "safe." When I was there, it didn't smell like either. The long—standing scourge of the city is the homeless. At night, they warm themselves by lighting bonfires in old gasoline barrels. It is also teeming with petty crime. I myself saw how a beggar pushed an old woman down stone steps, saw how a black teenager was beaten for no reason (although we all perfectly understand why), and my father and I were robbed in the very luxurious subway that naive guests used to admire.
As a resident of Moscow, this paragraph is perceived by me as a complete lie. Some of the things described are simply impossible, others are extremely unlikely and all this together looks like fiction. The author writes about the homeless as an "old scourge" of Moscow.
Firstly, the problem of homeless people is a problem of all major cities and in Moscow this problem is not at all as acute as in other places or as it was 30 years ago. There are homeless people, of course, but in my usual residential area in the north of Moscow, you can walk the streets for weeks and not meet them if you don't set yourself a goal to find them. In the city center, even if you want to find these homeless people, you will have to try very hard, they simply have nothing to do there.
Secondly, Moscow homeless people, according to my observations, are not aggressive in their environment. When they are among ordinary people, they behave quite meekly and therefore the described episode with a grandmother who was pushed down the stairs by a homeless man looks, although not impossible, but unlikely.
Thirdly. The description of homeless people warming themselves at the "old gasoline barrel" in which they lit a fire looks absolutely incredible, especially since it is described as something that you cannot pass by, as something that happens everywhere and everywhere. This very image of people warming themselves near a burning barrel is completely "from the TV" for me, i.e. in other words, having lived for 56 years, most of them part of the time in Moscow, I have never seen this with my own eyes. This is completely outside our "culture", if we can use this word in this context. By the way, while I was writing this, I remembered that during the Ukrainian Maidan of 13-14, when footage appeared from there with such burning barrels and people warming themselves near them, it looked like "not ours". It's all about bums, barrels and grandmothers.
Next, we have a beaten-up "for no reason", but with a clear hint that we all understand the real racist reason, of course, a black teenager.
There are a couple of aspects here for me. The first is that there are not so many black people in Moscow. Not that it was something completely unprecedented, but still... most of them are foreigners, but there are also people who were born and raised here. We call them the children of the Olympics or the festival.
The second aspect. Racism / nationalism, principled or everyday, which of course is present in our country, as a rule does not apply to such people, it refers more to immigrants from Central Asia, of which we have a lot. We draw a conclusion from all this. Could such an event have taken place? Theoretically, yes, of course it could be, but practically it is almost impossible to witness such a thing. I have never personally encountered such things, and I know only one example of this from the stories of my cousin. When she was at school, they had a black boy studying with them, so he was subjected to some persecution by a group of students precisely because of racial differences. However, I must say that along with the fact that there was a group of oppressors, the majority supported this guy.
Now the latest episode of the robbery in the Moscow metro. I note that the word robbery is used, not theft. What is a robbery? This is an open theft of someone else's property. As applied to the episode mentioned, what was it supposed to look like? The author, together with his father, gives away his property under some kind of "pressure" from the robber or robbers. In a crowded place, because the subway is almost never empty. They, along with their father, are generally slobbery, so as not to even cast a vote, especially since they were not threatened with weapons (otherwise it would be called armed robbery).
In general, I consider the author to be a storyteller, or he can safely consider himself "lucky", because to encounter in Moscow realities, even former, even current, with all such things in a row is like winning a million in the lottery.

Анализ, может и неплохой, но мне, как русскому режут слух некоторые вещи. Например заявления о "наших украинских друзьях" или о " все той же монгольской тактике" в действиях Российской Армии. "Монгольская тактика"?! - вшивый белый господин!
На самом деле количество и качество всякого рода "дерьма" о России, начиная от "невинных" манипуляций и заканчивая откровенной ложью, которое выплескивается западной пропагандой и, соответственно, впитывается массами, меня поражает, когда я сталкиваюсь с этим.
Вот последний пример, в котором автор, оппонируя Такеру Карлсону в его описаниях Москвы, приводит примеры, как непосредственный очевидец и участник некоторых событий. На всякий случай я приведу перевод всей статьи, хоть она и неинтересна,
но разобрать хочу лишь один абзац с конкретными событиями, очевидцем и участником которых якобы явился автор статьи.

Этот абзац мной, как жителем Москвы, воспринимается как полная ложь. Отдельные описанные вещи просто невозможны, другие крайне маловероятны и всё это вместе выглядит, как вымысел. Автор пишет о бомжах, как о "давнем биче" Москвы.
Во первых проблема бомжей это проблема всех крупных городов и в Москве эта проблема совсем не так остра, как в других местах или как обстояло с этим дело лет 30 назад. Бомжи, конечно же есть, но в моем обычном спальном районе на севере Москвы можно неделями ходить по улицам и не встречаться с ними, если не поставить себе цели найти их. В центре города даже если захотеть найти этих бомжей, то надо будет очень постараться, им там просто нечего делать.
Во вторых московские бомжи, по моим наблюдениям, не агрессивны в не своей среде. Когда они находятся среди обычных людей, они ведут себя довольно смирно и поэтому описанный эпизод с бабушкой, которую бомж столкнул с лестницы выглядит, хоть и не невозможным, но маловероятным.
В третьих. Описание бомжей, греющихся у "старой бочки из под бензина", в которой они разожгли огонь выглядит совершенно невероятно, тем более, что описано это, как то, мимо чего вы не сможете пройти, как то, что происходит везде и всюду. Сам этот образ людей, греющихся возле горящей бочки, для меня полностью "из телевизора", т.е. другими словами я, прожив 56 лет ,большую из них часть времени в Москве, своими глазами такого никогда не видел. Это полностью вне нашей "культуры", если можно это слово употребить в данном контексте. Кстати, пока я это писал, вспомнил о том, что во время украинского майдана 13-14 годов, когда появились оттуда кадры с такими горящими бочками и людьми греющимися возле них, это выглядело как "не наше". Про бомжей, бочки и бабушек это все.
Далее у нас следует избитый "без всякой причины", но с явным намеком, что все мы конечно же понимаем настоящую расистскую причину, чернокожий подросток.
Здесь для меня есть пара аспектов. Первый это то, что чернокожих людей в Москве не так уж и много. Не то, чтобы это было совсем чем то таким невиданным, но все же... Большинство из них иностранцы, но есть и люди родившиеся и выросшие здесь. У нас таких называют дети олимпиады или фестиваля.
Второй аспект. Расизм/национализм принципиальный или бытовой, который конечно же присутствует у нас, как правило на таких людей не распространяется, он больше относится к выходцам из средней азии, которых у нас стало очень много. Из всего этого мы делаем вывод. Могло ли подобное событие иметь место? Теоретически да, такое конечно же могло быть, но практически стать свидетелем подобного почти невозможно. Я лично с подобными вещами не сталкивался никогда и мне известен лишь один пример подобного из рассказов моей двоюродной сестры. Когда она училась в школе, у них учился чернокожий паренек, так вот он подвергался некоторым гонениям со стороны группы учеников именно из за рассового отличия. Однако надо сказать, что вместе с тем, что была группа притесняющих, большинство поддерживало этого парня.
Теперь последний эпизод с ограблением в московском метро. Отмечу, что употреблено слово ограбление, не кража. Что такое ограбление? Это открытое хищение чужого имущества. В применении к упомянутому эпизоду, как это должно было выглядеть? Автор вместе со своим отцом под неким "нажимом" со стороны грабителя или грабителей отдает свое имущество. В людном месте ибо в метро почти никогда не бывает пусто. Они вместе с отцом чего, вообще слюнтяи, чтобы даже голоса не подать, тем более что оружием им не угрожали (в противном случае это называлось бы вооруженным разбоем).
В общем и целом я считаю автора сказочником или он смело может считать себя "счастливчиком", ибо столкнуться в Московских реалиях, хоть бывших, хоть нынешних, со всеми подобными вещами к ряду это все равно что выиграть в лотерею миллион.

The analysis may be good, but as a Russian, some things cut my ears. For example, statements about "our Ukrainian friends" or about "the same Mongolian tactics" in the actions of the Russian Army. "Mongolian tactics"?! - lousy white gentleman!

I am not so familiar with this dude, but I think he was just being facetious and using humour to present the situation report.

For instance, with regards to the UKR retreat from Avdiivka, he states, 'Nobody likes early pull-outs, but sometimes it's necessary to avoid long term consequences.' This is a double entendre that references a supposed method of preventing an unwanted pregnancy.

He also called the Azov something like 'highly motivated individuals wearing eagles, Hindu symbols, and Viking tattoos'.

On the mention Mongolian tactics, I think he is just being outrageous for the sake of it, playing on a stereotype of the barbaric Russians with Mongol blood in them, while at the same time mocking the stereotype in speaking about Russian military victory. So he's treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour.

The second aspect. Racism / nationalism, principled or everyday, which of course is present in our country, as a rule does not apply to such people, it refers more to immigrants from Central Asia, of which we have a lot. We draw a conclusion from all this. Could such an event have taken place? Theoretically, yes, of course it could be, but practically it is almost impossible to witness such a thing. I have never personally encountered such things, and I know only one example of this from the stories of my cousin. When she was at school, they had a black boy studying with them, so he was subjected to some persecution by a group of students precisely because of racial differences. However, I must say that along with the fact that there was a group of oppressors, the majority supported this guy.

Yeah, I'd be surprised to find a country in the world where children don't bully others for being different in some way. It can be anything - race, wearing glasses, being shy or too tall, cheering for the wrong sports team, having a certain kind of sandwich for lunch, etc. But the way things are, we can expect a court case in the Hague if it happens in Russia.

I find the timing of his widow speaking at the Munich Security Conference on the same day as his death to be much more curious. Given his precarious health condition, he could have easily been 'beamed' with something to finish him off:

C's Session 4th July 2020 said:
Q: [..] (L) What happened to the dead elephants in Botswana?
A: Target practice by dark forces.
Q: (Pierre) 3D or 4D?
A: 3D satellites. Induced heart attacks.
Q: (Niall) From space!
(Joe) Was that practicing for humans?
A: Yes
Q: (L) I guess they start on elephants using the satellites and then they refine their system.
(Artemis) That was making me think about all those spontaneous death stories that I was reading about in the news. They don't know what the cause is, but all these people just die.
(Niall) Around the same time as these elephants, the prime minister of Burundi dropped dead of a heart attack. It was very suspicious...
Q: (Niall) An induced heart attack?
Q: (Artemis) By this satellite technology?
Q: (Niall) Was that the same attack?
(L) Was that the same source, but maybe not intentional?
So if an otherwise healthy person can be killed by incidental exposure to one of those weapons, one can imagine that Navalny, in his messed up condition, wouldn't have stood too much of a chance if deliberately targeted.

Back
Top Bottom