"Puzzling People" by Thomas Sheridan - a puzzling person

Re: Thomas Sheridan and John Lash on the con-artists/useful idiots in the alt. media

"What I really can't understand is people sending money to people who claim to channel these aliens and angles. It is really is wicked and often these people are playing on people who are suffereing from depression and illnese. Yet they call themselves Lightworkers and other nonsense." - [Sheridan, on the current Facebook thread]

And now he is certainly insulting the intelligence of anyone who choose to participate in this forum and contribute financially to the efforts of Laura and this group. One wonders why he bothered to promote SOTT in the new book and Political Ponerology in his first if they were brought to us by loony con-artists.

Re: Thomas Sheridan and John Lash on the con-artists/useful idiots in the alt. media

I don't like the preaching tone of Sheridan and it sounds really off.

Sheridans thoughts about Crop Circles:

Crop Circles are made by human artists who are doing it for the same reason mandalas are painted. They are driven to do it subconciously. But it has wider and deeper social and psychological implications. I consider crop circles and the artists weho make them to be a serious and insightful phenomena. No aliens needed. Humans are amazing enough.

and more about the universe:

It probably is teeming with life, but the only sentient beings in it so far seems to be us and the circle is closing even tighter the more we look into space.

about abductees:

There is another thing which need psycho-sexual understanding. The alien probe male abductees get up the flue when they are on the mothership. I think that is all repressed homosexual urgers. You look at the fellas who get abducted they are like extras from the Village People. Cops, Firemen and Lumberjacks.

Pashalis said:
Sheridans thoughts about Crop Circles:

Crop Circles are made by human artists who are doing it for the same reason mandalas are painted. They are driven to do it subconciously. But it has wider and deeper social and psychological implications. I consider crop circles and the artists weho make them to be a serious and insightful phenomena. No aliens needed. Humans are amazing enough.

and more about the universe:

It probably is teeming with life, but the only sentient beings in it so far seems to be us and the circle is closing even tighter the more we look into space.

about abductees:

There is another thing which need psycho-sexual understanding. The alien probe male abductees get up the flue when they are on the mothership. I think that is all repressed homosexual urgers. You look at the fellas who get abducted they are like extras from the Village People. Cops, Firemen and Lumberjacks.

Oh boy! A wiseacrer if there ever was one!

All very interesting considering the fact that it was the reactions of certain people to our channeling experiment and research that we even became aware of psychopathy. It was the attackers of our work who gave us the best template for the taxon.

Anyway, I think something is definitely wrong with this whole picture but I'm going to wait and see what other evidence emerges. My guess is that, like so many others who have caught a glimpse of the greater reality, it was just too much for him.

Laura said:
My guess is that, like so many others who have caught a glimpse of the greater reality, it was just too much for him.
yep I think so also. the same goes with Dolan unfortunately and so many others.
like you said somewhere else:

Work on the Self seems to sift the chaff from the wheat.
and boy how screwed up we are! it is disturbing.

Gurdjeff was right, so right, we are complete machines.
darn. and the only thing that can change that fact is a network dedicated to truth and objectivity at all levels.

Check out the below video where he says he got sick and went to the hospital and when he was released he had this impression that he was now a different person. When he came back home he realized that the physical body remained but the old him had died, and he had been replaced with someone who was very different. Except for the pronouns, that's pretty much exactly what he said. This experience also revolved around a painting he made that contained symbols or actual depictions of this future experience of him getting sick. It's interesting how much he can be open that he was accessing some type of psychic information...and then says ALL channeling is for the birds. :umm: I think it's pretty interesting what he says about being a different person too.

I haven't watched the full video so there might be some other interesting bits in there. The video starts at the part where he discusses the painting:

_http://youtu.be/mRnlzpojRjg?t=5m37s

He may very well be "a different person" in the sense that he now has a busload with nobody driving.

Laura said:
He may very well be "a different person" in the sense that he now has a busload with nobody driving.

Another thing is that he has occasionally referenced pretty unique ideas about psychopathy that have been discussed here on the forum. At first I was thinking that maybe he just studied the subject so much that he was coming to some of the same conclusions. Then I began wondering if he was reading the forum or The Wave and was just snagging a bunch of the concepts. But now I'm considering if it's just something else that is driving his thoughts.. like you say a busload with nobody driving.

Based on what he describes, it really does sound like a spirit attachment issue, and a pretty strong one at that. It may even be a dead fundie driving his thinking. And, as we pretty well know, that really can happen because human beings, without work on the self, have about zero control over - or real awareness of - what they feel or think or think they feel.

Shane said:
Laura said:

Another thing is that he has occasionally referenced pretty unique ideas about psychopathy that have been discussed here on the forum. At first I was thinking that maybe he just studied the subject so much that he was coming to some of the same conclusions. Then I began wondering if he was reading the forum or The Wave and was just snagging a bunch of the concepts. But now I'm considering if it's just something else that is driving his thoughts.. like you say a busload with nobody driving.

I also thought of that after I heared him speaking about the fact that saturated fat and meat is essential and good for the human body and the brain and that the whole low fat propaganda is Psychopathic.

Pashalis said:
Shane said:
Laura said:

I also thought of that after I heared him speaking about the fact that saturated fat and meat is essential and good for the human body and the brain and that the whole low fat propaganda is Psychopathic.

And yet he drinks beer and eats pizza, if his facebook status updates are anything to go for!

Approaching Infinity said:
Pashalis said:
Shane said:
Laura said:

And yet he drinks beer and eats pizza, if his facebook status updates are anything to go for!

and don't forget whisky.

SethianSeth said:
I've been really delving into Sheridan a lot lately, and I think he is currently a really good resource. The above 3 issues (seeming dismissal of the UFO phenom, all channeling as "kooky," and the genetic origin of psychopathy) certainly occurred to me as well, and it does seem to be a result of him having extreme confidence in his point of view combined with simple lack of exposure. As we know, this can bring a downfall really fast, if one is susceptible to thinking themselves a guru or spiritual leader. However, I am also friends with him on facebook (as a few other forum members are) and I have seen that he is willing to assimilate the viewpoint of the people invested in his topic discussions from time to time. I've tried to prod him a bit about the genetic origin bit, and he didn't respond, but a number of his "followers" did. To me, this is one of the best things anyone who is benefiting from Sheridan's work as a whole, but still concerned with the things brought up in this thread, can do. Friend him on facebook, and challenge him. If he is actually willing to openly investigate, he will be reinforced by it and we can maybe do our part to help psychically strengthen something that is reaching more and more people every day. fwiw...

Well, I asked him about some of these issues on Facebook when I posted the interview with him an Lash. Here's the exchange:

Me:
Thomas Sheridan , if you're reading this, I really appreciate your work and what you said in this interview. You're hitting the nail on the head on many issues. The only think I wanted to point out that is that there is some value to certain "channeled material" as there is a difference between "critical channeling" vs. the usual "New Age candy" channels. Truth is mixed with lies. Reading "High Strangeness" by Laura Knight-Jadczyk may be an interesting read for you since it also incorporates the topic of psychopathy and it's a good introduction to "critical channeling" like the Cassiopaen experiment. :-)

TS:
Hi ..... and thanks for your kind comments. I have nothing against people channelling if they wish too and feel they are gaining from it. Afterall, it is kind of connecting with the ultra-collective consciousness.

I am only just applying my understanding of universal and very wise folklore that all cultures consider fairies, otherworldly beings/ultra-consciouness to be liars and decievers - as John points out, they tell human lies about everything. The evidence for this is overwhelming. So channelling can be incredibly risky. Davis Icke got all his early information from channeling - and ended up believing everything they told him. Not good.

I come from the viewpoint of the druids and bernadati that the only interaction humans should have with these entities is to attack them in shamanic states so they cannot enter the collective psyche of the community as material psychopaths, merchants of nonsense and confusion and pedophiles. I consider them a virus of the human psyche and we have to prevent infection of our psychology.

Me:
Thanks for commenting, Thomas. I agree with what you state, there is A LOT of disinformation and lies coming through the ether and channels these days, no doubt. Laura writes exactly about what you said in more depth as well. However, not all of it are lies. Shamans were also known to be in contact with benevolent entities who helped when sincerely asked for. Of course there is also the danger of negative entities posing as positive ones. The point is, nothing is black and white and to say that ALL channeled material are lies (at least that's what I perceive you and Lash were saying. Correct me if I'm wrong) is throwing out the baby with the bath water, imo. Consider the idea of "channeling" as a scientific experiment as Mathematical Physicist Arkadiusz Jadczyk wrote about here and that there may be actually a way to communicate with "us in the future":
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/intro02.htm

He didn't reply to that so I don't know if he has checked out the link or Laura's book I posted.

Laura said:
All very interesting considering the fact that it was the reactions of certain people to our channeling experiment and research that we even became aware of psychopathy. It was the attackers of our work who gave us the best template for the taxon.

Anyway, I think something is definitely wrong with this whole picture but I'm going to wait and see what other evidence emerges. My guess is that, like so many others who have caught a glimpse of the greater reality, it was just too much for him.

That's why I was wondering in my initial post if he was aware of your work. I was surprised to hear his stance on the UFO phenomena and channeling. He seemed so convinced of his view without having done any deeper research into these topics, osit. The way he talks about those subjects also seem very dismissive about your work or anyone who is into it without stating it directly. It's just interesting to note since much of his research into psychopathy seems also influenced by your and SOTT's work, yet at the same time he doesn't want to go deeper with it but has already made up his mind, osit.

Unfortunately, most people who bring out the "Druidic" thing, haven't got a single clue about what Druidism really was. Like Wicca, it's all based on a load of false assumptions developed from the 16th century on. It's sad that what Sheridan seems to want the most - or even need the most - is denied to him by his own programming which includes buying into self-assured, but pathological, sources.

Back
Top Bottom