"Puzzling People" by Thomas Sheridan - a puzzling person

Re: Thomas Sheridan and John Lash on the con-artists/useful idiots in the alt. media

new post of Thomas Sheridan on Facebook about CC:
I believe these are made by brilliant human artists who enter into a kind of shamanic state - hence their pefection. Same as Tibetian sand mandalas.

This is so inspiring to me as it shows what a perfectly balanced left-right brain is capable of and also why the artists get better with each passing year. The started out 25 years ago with simple circles and through an on-going turbo-charging of their consciousness by woking on these crop mandalas have attained incredible skill levels.

We all need to follow the example of the crop circle artists if we are to break the Babylon mind. This is hands-on evolution.

Crop circles deserve more attention and respect than they get. They are so important ans so beautiful in understanding the power of human creativity.

his statement shows a clear lack of knowlege in this area IMO and at the same time he makes conclusions out of his limited viewpoint in a believing manner.

Re: Thomas Sheridan and John Lash on the con-artists/useful idiots in the alt. media

Just wanted to note the following discussion on Sheridan's FB page. It started with him talking about Icke and his reptialian stuff, then someone brought up Jones and now someone brought up Laura. The guy is happy to submerge himself in his opinions and even states that facts aren't relevant! Just wanted to put this on record since there is some defamation going on from Carl Ruppert. I made some screen shots. I blocked out the name of the one guy who was having a conversation with him since he might not want his name in public. Sheridan hasn't responded but he did seem to open the door to it, which I'm now wondering if he is doing intentionally.

Thomas Sheridan
Just so people know as I am getting a little annoy with the rumors out there.

I have nothing personal against David Icke. I think he is a well meaning person in terms of his message and I am on side with a lot of what he says. But the Reptilians is where I draw the line. After 20 years he has given no hard proof - I wish he would drop it. He is brilliant at tearing the media and BBC a new one and this is were his great personality and charisma works best for me.

I can't help it if some Icke supporters are coming to my work now. I am not trying to undermine the man and the amazing foundation he laid for the alternative movement. This is because my work is more accessible to the general public than shape shifting space lizards in Windsor Castle. That's just a fact. Nobody laughs when you start talking about psychopaths and the reptilian brain. They listen and they get it. They world at large is not ready for space lizards and moon spaceships - even if this stuff were real.

That's just how things are going. Nothing to do with me attacking Mr Icke as a person and the human being. Good luck to him and his supporters and thanks for kicking the door down so others like me could add our input too.

Carl Ruppert: What's your beef with Alex Jones?

Thomas Sheridan: Jones is a Fear Speculator.

Carl Ruppert: Can you name anyone who provides as much accurate news as Jones?

Thomas Sheridan: To be fair Icke was getting information from channellers back then and no good ever comes from that.

T****: I think that David Icke could theoretically be right about us living in a narrow band of reality, just as the people at sott.net talk about different densities with us being in the 3rd one and divided into, as Mouravieff put it, Adamic and pre-Adamic types. There are more than 3 dimensions and we'd be arrogant to assume that our 3D one is all there is. But it doesn't matter because while it might be useful to know about these possibilities, we can only reason and operate in our 3D world in which we are now, and nowhere else. In which case, Thomas' work is just as valid - perhaps more so. There might well be genuine reptoids operating from a different density outside of our perceptions and feeding off of our psychic energy via toxic people, but I think that for now, in our limited tangible world, the concept of a reptilian shape-shifter must remain metaphorical, referring to the primitive use of the psychopath's brain and the chameleon nature of his/her personae. Nevertheless, the common enemy remains the same despite our differences in how we perceive it.

Carl Ruppert: Since everyone is expressing OPINIONS about various personalities, I'll state that sott.net and Laura K-J are bogus. She's a crook.

T**** Maybe, Carl, and maybe not. But what's the evidence? And why do you think they do all that work?
about an hour ago · Like

Carl Ruppert In this discussion evidence doesn't matter. It's ALL opinion.
about an hour ago · Like

T****: But I think it's important, if you believe they might be crooks, that you share it because a lot of people seem to follow them. Also, you didn't express an opinion; your exact words were: 'I'll STATE (caps mine) that sott.net and Laura K-J are bogus. She's a crook.' I'm not trying to call you out but simply want clarification because, frankly, if they are crooks, they're very prolific and convincing ones.
about an hour ago · Like

Carl Ruppert ‎@Terry: there was a scandal in Florida before she moved to France; now there is another scandal in France. She always needs money... The C's are really her. And, as Thomas points out channeling is suspect. A friend of mine read some postings on the C blog, and said he felt like he'd been attacked by vampires afterwards. Mind -flick-.
about an hour ago · Like · 2

Carl Ruppert ‎@Terry: I don't think you quite get me about opinions. I stated my opinion. People think opinions are something vague, but they are also declarative sentences.
about an hour ago · Like

T****: Most of us who aren't Wall St bankers always need money. But I must say that the 'C's seem to use odd colloquial language from time-to-time that one wouldn't expect from higher beings - not that you'd expect them to use the formal dialogue of a cheesy 1950s biblical epic either. That has always aroused my suspicions. Moreover, once when I suggested (opinion) to one of them on another thread that religions are often NOT started by psychopaths but are quickly infiltrated by them, I got what seemed like a reprimand, stating that I had not studied the matter for as long as they had and suggesting, therefore, that what I thought had no validity. I found that to be an odd response from people professing to be souled. There was another rather touchy response, too, from another member of that group on a different matter that unnerved me a bit. Yet I continue, in ever decreasing circles, to give them the benefit of the doubt, possibly because, as with disinformation, there is often still truth at the core.

Carl Ruppert: ‎@Terry: heaven help you if you ever disagree with anyone in that group. That was the final straw for me. We all need money, it's how we get it that matters. She's been accused of fraud more than once, lawsuits, blah, blah, blah. The best way to determine is to place the person or thing or concept into your heart (chakra) and see what happens. Never fails...

Perhaps you could provide a link to the thread to be helpful???

Anybody know who this Carl Ruppert is?

Laura said:

_https://www.facebook.com/thomas.sheridan.547/posts/2308022595495?notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Hi Laura,
I had sent it to you by pm and then I found this thread!

Shane said:
I made some screen shots.

Haha, me too! Thomas Sheridan has a habit of starting topics and then deleting them after a while. Also, I couldn't find the page on his profile. It showed up in my newsfeed but not on his profile. In order to get a link I had to comment.

Anyway, I was glad to discover this thread. After reading the other day in the thread Lies, Damned Lies and Holy Scripture part II about sharing any doubt, I have to say that I probably would have started a similar thread to this. For me, something has been "off" for a while. I wasn't able to put it into words but it's pretty much been covered in this thread.

I second the gluten and pizza thing. He stated around the beginning of the year that he was giving it up completely and now, just the other day he announced that he's giving up meat because he doesn't want to eat the "negative death energy." My thoughts were that it seems like he's disintegrating. Reminds me of James McCanney and his "constant colds and allergies"

Laura said:

Never mind, someone else sent it to me. Thanks!

Well, ya'll know that I thought Thomas was a fresh new voice in the effort to bring awareness to others, but it seems that there is something terribly wrong with the picture that is slowly revealing itself. According to a number of individuals who have sent me information, he has quite a checkered past on the internet and spent some time scrubbing things that could be scrubbed. But apparently, enough was left that call his entire position into question. I have all this material but I've been waiting to see which way things blow with him. Obviously, anyone can have a checkered past and grow up and repent it and change for the better. But is that what he is doing? I dunno. He does say many things that are eminently sensible, and then he goes and says stuff that just makes you go "HUH?!" I'm still sitting back and observing and taking notes.

Laura said:

According to him, you had an email exchange some time back:

When I posted this to him:
It's ironic, that on Thomas Sheridan's page of all pages, you are recommending that everybody takes the word of a psychopath as truth over the word of somebody who has done a huge amount to make people aware of the problems we're facing with psychopathy.

He responded:
I have no idea what you're talking about. Who's the psychopath? Weidner? Yes, I did read a great deal about her scandals, and her side as well. I, in fact, had a private e-mail dialog with her several years ago. Before I snapped out of it. I trust Jay Weidner. I trust Thomas Sheridan. LKJ is a crook and a fraud. My opinion. I really don't give a shit whether you agree or not. Just thinking about her makes me nauseous. Ultimately, each one of us, alone, has to figure things out. There is NO ONE who can do for for us. Deal with it.

So I guess he's just your average troll.

Laura said:

I thought I remembered him from commenting a bunch on your FB page some months ago - maybe closer to a year ago. He stuck me as a bit persistent and somewhat of a talker (if I am even thinking of the right guy).

Strange, I don't find a folder with his name on it in my mail folders so it must have been under some other name.

Laura said:

that's the link to that guys Facebook page: _http://www.facebook.com/#!/JFrederickMuggs

Pashalis said:
Laura said:

that's the link to that guys Facebook page: _http://www.facebook.com/#!/JFrederickMuggs

He's obviously got me blocked because I can see neither his page, nor his comments on Sheridan's page. Wonder why that is? I guess it is to protect him while he goes around defaming me.

Of course, others could still gain access
and report back, as "friend" of a fiend?

Dunno, maybe I'm a fan of Mr. Mason's
tricks of the trade...

Laura said:
Pashalis said:
Laura said:

He's obviously got me blocked because I can see neither his page, nor his comments on Sheridan's page. Wonder why that is? I guess it is to protect him while he goes around defaming me.

maybe part of his real name is JFrederickMuggs. see the end of the link

Back
Top Bottom