"Puzzling People" by Thomas Sheridan - a puzzling person

Re: Thomas Sheridan and John Lash on the con-artists/useful idiots in the alt. media

Yup, more and more childish as the times goes by.. check this out:

in response to a comment by Humberto:
In the interest of being as objective as possible, I'm patiently keeping an open mind and awaiting factual evidence to support any evil or wrongdoing. But all I see is juvenile ad hominem attacks, over generalizations, and, ironically, a "cultish" band-wagoning mentality to toss in off-topic slander about her and the Cassiopaean Group formed primarily off timeless esoteric principles which most people here probably haven't sincerely researched and understand.

I'm not trying to kick up a fuss. Just stating an observation.

Food for thought. Lots of info here.: http://cassiopaea-cult.com/category/laura-knight-jadczyk/

he said this:
-flick- off Humberto and stop polluting my wall with this crazy cult shit. Do something useful like get me a pizza and beer. This woman does nothing but ad homimine attacks when you read that board. Get you head out of your arse.

Just go and -flicking-g leave or stay and become a -flicking-g man.

Re: Thomas Sheridan and John Lash on the con-artists/useful idiots in the alt. media

This turn of coats is both funny, painful and sort of expected - that he'd turn out to be so aggressive in defense of his illusions. His personality is SO sure of itself, now that it found a voice in the wildeness. Fame seems to fan his drive now.

Do you have to be fb friends with him to view the thread in question? The one linked by Don Genaro on last page is 'unfound' for me.

Interstingly, that first picture that Anart posted above is from the movie "Beastly " which is a sort of retake on Beauty and the Beast , where an arrogant handsome popular guy picks on a super smart girl who cares about the world and is thusly transformed into a beast in which state he must remain until he finds true love in that hideous form. . :D

and the last thing i noticed, his behavior is closely similar to that of a teenager.. we have all seen teenage groups talking, and there's usually the leader and he says all sorts of things to get a.."woooooahhh!!" things such as defiances and dares to the air just to show off how much braver they are and so on and so forth...

here's the latest thing i saw that just made the whole thing completely sad:

Thomas Sheridan: I declare war on the Cassopians. Come and get me bitches.

Well, hopefully some of his 'fans' will see a side of him they didn't know about before and, thus, wake up a little. His behavior is sad.

it is sad to say the least and kind of disturbing that Thomas Sheridan who should know better after all his research into Psychopathy now comes out with the same old cult nonsense defamation simply because someone set this thought into his mind by hearsay from guys who believe the pathological defamatory stories that Psychopathic liars like Jay Weidner put into the world.

I think there is nothing in the world right now that could convince him or any of his fellow posters that we are not a cult.
now everything we write will be automatically interpreted as cultish no matter what. fascinating how effective a preconceived opinion can filter all your thought processes in to that opinion.

the exact opposite of looking into something with an open mind. he is clearly not in control of his emotions

edit: corrected spelling error of the name of Jay Weidner

Don Genaro said:
A comment he made later in the thread:

I predict that I will go down and the one person she should of never picked on. I am from the ghetto, I have survived UFV carbombs and lived on the streets of New York. I am not some poncy New Age head who can't fight.

They are playing in a whole new league now...

:lol2:

Alejo said:
here's the latest thing i saw that just made the whole thing completely sad:

Thomas Sheridan: I declare war on the Cassopians. Come and get me bitches.

It's amazing what some people can dream of. Some tyrants are so convinced that they're very very large when, in reality, they're very teeny.

I guess that's what too much beer, pizza, and ego feeding will do to a person, in my opinion.

Check this out:

Carl Rupport said:
Thomas, thanks for pointing out the C blog about me. I just read the whole 5 pages. Totally nuts. Creeped out, I feel like taking a shower. They are really bugged trying to figure out who I am. Wow, I never knew I had so much power. LOL. I changed my privacy settings. Those assholes were looking at my photos and commenting on my father's funeral. Sick -flicks-.

Thomas Sheridan said:
Yes Carl I would not of even mentioned this thread and ignored except what they were saying about you and that clown in the middle of it all like a band leader with smirk of delight on her face no doubt. Giggle like a evil child at how well controlled and brain-washed they are.

Them bastards would be stalking you if they knew where you lived. Taking breaks now and again to pay her to tell them what the space aliens said next.

Thomas Sheridan said:
Making fun of a guy at the funeral of his father. If I had not of seen this with my own eyes I would not of believed it. These people are what Malachy Martin termed "Perfectly Possessed".

Interesting. This is the only mention of Rupport's father and his funeral:

Pashalis said:
There are two other Rupperts who seem to be part of his family; Nancy Ruppert (maybe his sister ?) and Cleldon Ruppert (maybe his father?)

there are three videos on Carls page "Clel's memorial service" (I think that is the memorial of Cleldon Ruppert who died at the age of 96).

so I think it is possible that he is really Carl Ruppert

There is nobody who is, "Making fun of a guy at the funeral of his father." Quite an obvious distortion, but how many of Sheridan's readers will actually fact check?

If someone is defaming you, it is perfectly normal to want to know who the person is (particularly given the nature of the decade long defamation against Laura). Facebook is full of fakes and phonies, so it's entirely reasonable that people check to see if this guy could be who he says he is. Yet, Sheridan is treating it like it is 'cult' behavior. Quite telling that he would rather protect defamation rather than sincerely take a look at it.

Could someone post a link to that thread?

Pashalis said:
I think there is nothing in the world right now that could convince him or any of his fellow posters that we are not a cult.
now everything we write will be automatically interpreted as cultish no matter what. fascinating how effective a preconceived opinion can filter all your thought processes in to that opinion.

I don't know. A big part of his following is of women who have been victimized by psychopaths. My bet is that some of them will recognize his behavior for what it is, or at least it may raise some concerns to check on. He's acting pretty juvenile and I would hope that at least would start to raise some flags.

Pashalis said:
the exact opposite of looking into something with an open mind. he is clearly not in control of his emotions

Or maybe he is entirely in control of them.
parallel said:

It's here:

http://www.facebook.com/thomas.sheridan.547/posts/260499334061651

Shane said:
parallel said:
It's here:
http://www.facebook.com/thomas.sheridan.547/posts/260499334061651
It appears you have to be friends to view, which I'm not and get a 'page request not found'. Thanks.

Shane said:
Check this out:

Carl Rupport said:
Thomas, thanks for pointing out the C blog about me. I just read the whole 5 pages. Totally nuts. Creeped out, I feel like taking a shower. They are really bugged trying to figure out who I am. Wow, I never knew I had so much power. LOL. I changed my privacy settings. Those -bad people- were looking at my photos and commenting on my father's funeral. Sick -flicks-.

Thomas Sheridan said:
Yes Carl I would not of even mentioned this thread and ignored except what they were saying about you and that clown in the middle of it all like a band leader with smirk of delight on her face no doubt. Giggle like a evil child at how well controlled and brain-washed they are.

Them bastards would be stalking you if they knew where you lived. Taking breaks now and again to pay her to tell them what the space aliens said next.

Thomas Sheridan said:
Making fun of a guy at the funeral of his father. If I had not of seen this with my own eyes I would not of believed it. These people are what Malachy Martin termed "Perfectly Possessed".

Interesting. This is the only mention of Rupport's father and his funeral:

Pashalis said:
There are two other Rupperts who seem to be part of his family; Nancy Ruppert (maybe his sister ?) and Cleldon Ruppert (maybe his father?)

there are three videos on Carls page "Clel's memorial service" (I think that is the memorial of Cleldon Ruppert who died at the age of 96).

so I think it is possible that he is really Carl Ruppert

There is nobody who is, "Making fun of a guy at the funeral of his father." Quite an obvious distortion, but how many of Sheridan's readers will actually fact check?
If someone is defaming you, it is perfectly normal to want to know who the person is (particularly given the nature of the decade long defamation against Laura). Facebook is full of fakes and phonies, so it's entirely reasonable that people check to see if this guy could be who he says he is. Yet, Sheridan is treating it like it is 'cult' behavior. Quite telling that he would rather protect defamation rather than sincerely take a look at it.

well fact checking doesn't seems to be one of the favourite things of some of those guys

here is another example:

Regina Sebright: Wow! I have just been accused of being a psychopath in the Cassiopean group...I joined as I like "out there" info.There was a post attacking Carl Ruppert and I questioned it, defending his right to say what he wants, and their hypocrisy in attacking his right to free speech and calling him a "spook"...not one measured response...just attacks on my integrity and "Answer my question!" stuff...like being in an inquisition. So I am now out of there...they revealed themselves very clearly.

I'm searching and searching but can't find her supposed posting and/or banning here....
and Thomas is of course liking such statements before checking if they are actually true

Pashalis said:
here is another example:

Regina Sebright: Wow! I have just been accused of being a psychopath in the Cassiopean group...I joined as I like "out there" info.There was a post attacking Carl Ruppert and I questioned it, defending his right to say what he wants, and their hypocrisy in attacking his right to free speech and calling him a "spook"...not one measured response...just attacks on my integrity and "Answer my question!" stuff...like being in an inquisition. So I am now out of there...they revealed themselves very clearly.

I'm searching and searching but can't find her supposed posting and/or banning here....

This refers to a discussion on the FB page "Cassiopaea", and she has twisted every little thing around, understanding nothing at all. Sheesh.

Puzzle said:
Pashalis said:
here is another example:

This refers to a discussion on the FB page "Cassiopaea", and she has twisted every little thing around, understanding nothing at all. Sheesh.

ahh I see. thanks

Shane said:

In his book he recommends getting background checks on people in order to see if they are using a psychopathic 'persona'. But yeah, I guess when a person repeats lies about you, and you do a rudimentary check on facebook to see if he's a real person or simply using a fake account, that's 'cultish'... :rolleyes: This coming from a guy who created his own fake facebook account as a joke, then posted about how funny it was that people became friends with him thinking it was real.

Back
Top Bottom