Q source / Qanon

I've been mulling over whether or not to post for quite some time. The topic, in of itself, is already a hard grasp and the mind manipulation through repetition is already very much embedded with these kinds of topics. I'd like to give some context on how I ran across it and why I think its worth looking into, perhaps not the Q post themselves but the point (I think) they were trying to convey. I have not finished reading the thread, I'm on pg 19. I'm guessing the topic that I would like the group's take on hasnt been brought up or it never quite reached the point as this thread is not very active.

The 2020 election fraud was the big turning point in how I was looking for data that was fairly unbias. When the mass media all coordinated on shutting down any discussion on election stuff I started casting a pretty wide net trying to get some baseline of what's really going on. I thought I was making daily choices based on "objective" data, I love Physics and I loved it more when I found out as a child I was loosely following the scientific method for looking at the world. A funny example, I remember watching when my dad drive (I was very little) trying to figure out how other drivers would know when he switched lanes in traffic. I didn't want to ask, mainly because I wanted to figure it out for myself :-[ Eventually, one of the days it was quiet enough in the car, that I heard the audio click of the blinkers at a stop sign. That's when I had the realization he had a lever he would turn left/right . My child brain was actually a bit more bummed because I though it would have been something more fancy when it was something more mundane. :lol:

Anyway, since I realized the info I though I was basing decisions (like when to buy a house) on was highly filtered and might not even be real, I had to find a way to reset that baseline. I definitely got more than I bargained for. Staying on topic, the Qanon i ran across very early (obviously), but I dismissed it. Not so much as I thought it was bull, but more of, I did read a couple of the archived post and (side rant) nothing is more frustrating that reading "opinion" from "awakened" individuals who didnt even archive links made by the individual that they're evangelizing (end rant).

My perspective, the Q post looked like they were playing a "game" where you dont get told the rules and they want you to solve the puzzle, but in order to solve the puzzle, you have to know the rules otherwise you can't win because that is what the solution is based on. I've seen puzzles like this before and I don't play. An simple example of what I mean, if the unspoken rule is: apple is the answer for anything "sky", and the question posted is: what color is the sky? Who's going to guess "apple"? Noone.

I follow a three strike rule and somewhere along my digging, I ran across my third "strike" where the Q drops "predicted" current event in real time. I don't actually remember which three it was as I wasnt keeping track of the specifics. While i still didnt trust anything anyone was saying about it, I did have a "sigh" moment that I had to really figure out what is going on with this because there's something there and it was important enough that the lying media just wouldnt let it go. At the time, its 2021 and fake fads dont last this long. Eventually on the greatawakening.win a commenter posted a link to a wordpress blog:

And this was the first time "Qanon" made sense. Qanon is the controlled opposition narrative to discredit the messenger. How do you trigger someone? Say Qanon. The first response: there's no Qanon, there's Q and the anon. Mind manipulation through repetion is set. The Q post were highlighting a "hidden" in plain sight communications (comms). Similar to mob speak: sleeping with the fishes. Or military obfuscation on public channel: the eagle has landed. Double Speak: Climate Change. Hey wait a minute, isn't the world boiling now?

Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club, you don't talk about fight club. The second rule of Fight Club: You Don't Talk About Fight Club. Third rule is something like you pay to play (actual movie was something like first time, you fight). In terms of a modern "player" example, what happened to Biden's first wife?

Decoding Symbols' blog also not banned on twitter: https://twitter.com/NewClear314

I've also enjoyed sleepdude who originally posted on greatawakening.win but I think the mod may be compromised? He has a substack now:

SemperSupra was another that caught my eye but I'm dont look on greatawakening anymore so I'm not sure if they are still active:

I've started watching Dark Journalist recently as a more casual way to learn about the UFO and Esoteric connection. The more I watched, the more it looked like he was tracking the same phenomena as the Q post but under a different banner or scope. He used a term that I think is more fitting for the trend that I've seen, he called Steganography. I was going to start looking through his older videos to see if the "X" marker and Steganography term was the same kind of plain-speak as the Q stuff was alluding to.

But even better, this past Friday live stream, he goes more into details on how he defines Steganography and did a dive on how he found the KONA BLUE steganography in relation to the "X" tech.

If UFO and related "X" tech is of interest to you, I highly recommend it! It's been a fun watch:

In the intro of this video (~2min in), He said he introduced "X" steganography back in 2017 (how interesting!) with it ramping up more recently (disease X, Twitter/X, etc) and he found that the steganography he's tracing goes back to Ancient Greek and "Atlantean" times.

This historical back reference (I've been thinking of it as "comms marker") also seen in one of DecodingSymbols/NewClear314 decode for the Moons of Jupiter and assassination of King Henry the 4 of France. IE the older symbols are carried forward into the present or even "repackaged" to fit with the current fad (modern fad that are created and maintained, in an illusionary sense, by them! Think: Taylor Swift).

At about ~25min, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt gives the definition that he's working with (with ~21 being the start of the question asked to ~28 which is where he goes more into KONA blue), in a summarized form:
Johannus Trithemius, an abbot in the 15th century, created the "modern" (past 500 years) steganography, system for naming things, based on the Greek version of a "page within a page". This was to fill a need to reveal share what he had found while avoiding prosecution from the very church he worked for (quite ponerologic eh?). Later Trithemius's work was found by the founder of the Golden Dawn in the 19th century. And, continues to trickle out from esoteric circles.
Not to be confused with cryptography, which is more puzzle like and requires deciphering the code, steganography is something that is out there that you see every day that's very public but only initiates will understand its relevance. (Me: initiates don't have to be in esoteric circles or a part secret societies but I'm sure it helps, much harder to be an outside coming in: the "pay to play" sacrificial system)

I hope this give enough context for what I'm going for as I'm planning to use this area to keep tracks of any interesting news/trends as election season ramps up. If it turns out there's nothing really here, it will still be fitting since its in "COINTELPRO" section while keeping the noise down in other threads.

Depending on how this election goes (regardless of where you are in the world), I'm wondering if there'll be a matching shift in the news and social media towards the "declass" or if this was a round about recruitment campaign for the next generation of "secret" keepers :lol:

...but then, why be so sensitive about it for months?

Also, this doctor told CNN that, these days, with all the pre-screenings and blood tests people undergo, doctors don't 'discover cancer' during operations:

So... something still doesn't add up!
This is a good example that double speak may be in play. Cancer, in a general health sense, is an aggressive overgrowth of a cell. If "cell" is then taken in its slang term as a covert group, the Kate news now can be read as a covert faction has gotten too big (unaccountable? sinking too much money and not delivering?) and must be removed. The person as the "face" (Kate in this case) does not have to be aware nor do factions within cells have to actually know each other in person. Plausible deniability is best. Interestingly enough, the twitter video with the clip they chosen to show for Kate shows here with a horizontal stripped shirt. A horizontal stripped shirt is symbolic for someone who unaware of the actual double speak themselves, ie probably not the person coordinating it.

The double speak does not mean that she does or does not have cancer, but that's how they've (whoever is sending message) chosen to send the message. (As in, if it wasnt relevant, why report on it at all?)

If the Universe communicates through symbolism and metaphor, the biggest WOW for me came upon hearing which bridge it is, and WHO it was named after.
Although I’m a mere “elderly Canadian woman”, I recognized the name.
Come on, it’s the...

Francis Scott Key Bridge!​

“The 2.6km (1.6-mile), four-lane bridge — named after the man who wrote the words of the Star Spangled Banner, the US national anthem — spans the Patapsco River just southeast of central Baltimore.”

Edit: I must admit, I travelled through several of the eastern states, and was a bit of a history hound, and of course, I know that song was written in 1812, when the two countries Canada and the U.S were scrapping, and we( colonial British “Canadians”) burnt the. U.S Whitehouse down...but, hey, my point is the metaphor part, right?
Oh, how interesting! The ship is also named DALI, a person on telegram noted it might symbolic for Salvador Dali, and sure enough, there's a painting called "The Broken Bridge and the Dream (1945)" .

DecodingSymbols has a link for Salvador Dali to coordination of hit jobs (187 murder charged) through connection of the movie "A Clockwork Orange".

But I'm not sure what to make of it :huh:

Back
Top Bottom