QFG's Covid19 Questionnaire - Share!

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Since the Coronavirus thread is so big and many of you may miss this, I'm posting here what seek10 posted there:

Okay, here's the questionnaire for the poll. It's in docx format for ease of replacing translated versions. Please don't otherwise modify it without asking. We all need to be using the same model.

So, for any of you who feel ambitious and very curious about what is going on, this is your ticket to find out.

If anybody wants to put it online to get something going that way, just let us know and go for it.

FOTCM members created one on-line website this Covid19 Questionnaire. Answers can be done in any of the 18 different languages. Please share it with others.

So, share away, and we'll collect and share the results regularly!:lkj:

Do we want to do that? I'm just thinking that that would skew the results heavily in "our" favor, which wouldn't be very scientific...
I see your point.... That´s why I didn´t event fill this out; I suppose non of us on the forum should, since we know already our point of view on the topic and this questionare is for other folks.
That is how I understood the point of this questionnaire.
And SOTT read people who more or less also agree with this forums point of view or having some doubts with MSM; so - I also wouldn´t put the questionnaire there....

It seems there's nothing to stop a person from answering the survey multiple times, which would skew the results, right?

That was my thought as well. But I figure you'd probably get the same from peeps with multiple view points - those that believe the narrative and who would fill it out multiple times and those that don't believe the narrative and would fill it out multiple times. So maybe it will balance out. I haven't worked with statistics or their collection protocols though so wouldn't really know.

It seems there's nothing to stop a person from answering the survey multiple times, which would skew the results, right?
If one wants "strict" sense of current norms of "scientific" , one need sampling of population on certain criteria, identity check, ip address recording, consent to participate etc. In the current conditions it is not easy. Even there, people can change Ip and fill, if they want. At best what we can do is put some validations so that people can put some meaningful data.

For example: We put some SOTT articles in the end. In the current environment, one fills the form honestly and put "0 people died" in the first try and at the end of survey, looks at the article and decides the site is a "conspiracy"( in the liberal mindset) and got irritated and went back to the form again and wants to make a another entry as "500 people died" ( 500 is the limit), they can. So, we have to be careful with the data. If this survey really picks up, you can expect trolls putting "500 people died" more. So we have to consider some factors in interpreting data.

"Data Quality" is a big problem even to the companies that spend millions of dollars yearly.

Shared as well, let's see if someone answers it. :)

That was my thought as well. But I figure you'd probably get the same from peeps with multiple view points - those that believe the narrative and who would fill it out multiple times and those that don't believe the narrative and would fill it out multiple times. So maybe it will balance out. I haven't worked with statistics or their collection protocols though so wouldn't really know.

I think the problem with this is that those who are more prone to fill it out multiple times are the internet trolls and those who are more decent and honest don't tend to do so... OSIT.

If one wants "strict" sense of current norms of "scientific" , one need sampling of population on certain criteria, identity check, ip address recording, consent to participate etc. has to happen. In the current conditions it is not easy. Even there, people can change Ip and fill, if they want. At best what we can do is put some validations so that people can put some meaningful data.

Yes, I know it's hard. I guess that it will have to be a matter of discernment when analyzing the results, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom