QFG's Covid19 Questionnaire - Share!

My wife would like to send the online questionnaire to several people, but she needs a hungarian translation. I have created one, I try to attach it as a pdf file. Do you have somebody who could proof read the hungarian translation, and could you incorporate this into the online questionnaire?
Cool! Thank you for the translation. We will include it. We will wait (a day) for some body to proof read it before working on it.

Looks very professional, nice work everyone involved in creating it!

Do we want to do that? I'm just thinking that that would skew the results heavily in "our" favor, which wouldn't be very scientific...
Maybe not, tho!

Should we avoid completing the survey for this reason? IOW if everyone from the forum takes it we would be skewing the results right?

I wondered about this idea of bias too, if many of us may fill out the form, and some of those who we share it with are of a similar mindset, it may not be a true representation of the general public. I don't know how it would be possible to share it with different types of people, maybe dropping the link on local Facebook groups or forums? Just some thoughts FWIW.

Moi aussi je 'ai rempli car mon point de vue n'est ni plus ni moins intéressant qu'un autre...
Je l'ai partagé aussi sur VK... Et je vais le remettre régulièrement sur Facebook, Twitter et VK...

I too have filled in because my point of view is no more or less interesting than any other...
I also shared it on VK... And I will put it regularly on Facebook, Twitter and VK...

My wife would like to send the online questionnaire to several people, but she needs a hungarian translation. I have created one, I try to attach it as a pdf file. Do you have somebody who could proof read the hungarian translation, and could you incorporate this into the online questionnaire?
@Solar,

Your wife had done a pretty good job. Almost all are translated. Thank you. if she can translate the following too, that will be great. For now, we will go English words for them and we will change once we have details.

Next
Thank you
Thank you very much for filing out the survey. Your responses have been recorded.
To learn interesting facts about Covid-19, please visit sott.net. A selection of Covid-19 related articles have been provided below.

I have been sharing far and wide but I will not (yet) respond to the questionnaire. There are some attitudinal questions in there that could skew the results somewhat if too many of us Forumites answer the questionnaire, OSIT.

@Solar,

Your wife had done a pretty good job. Almost all are translated. Thank you. if she can translate the following too, that will be great. For now, we will go English words for them and we will change once we have details.
@Solar,
Can you please add the following too to the list that needs translation.
State
Country
"State" - geographical region like in "City, State, Country"

One of the people to whom I sent the email request, responded to me. I think his answer is interesting, so asked his permission to post it here. He said OK. A little background, he is an English speaking, black man over 65. He is a writer, currently working with "at risk" youth to help them change their lives through writing. He chooses not to read the internet, but listens to what I and my husband share with him. In my opinion, he tends to see things through rose colored glasses. Here's what he said (contains a little profanity):

"I don't take surveys. I hate them. Even when we want to get audience feedback all I do is give then a blank box for commentary if they want. If the Covid is fake then, couldn't food be fake and couldn't they find easier ways to tag us with chips which, if so, we would have to stop drinking water or especially liquor to prevent it. If they wanted to put chips in us they already have. My god it would be so easy. Water, Air, Aspirin, They would not have to create a whole virus to get us to take a vaccine to tag us. If we have a computer or phone we have already chipped ourselves.

Plus if you were born around 1990 you were tagged at birth when they footprint you. They don't have to give us chips. If you have a computer, a car (inspection), a TV (they already are looking at you hearing, recording you through screens.)

The ONLY way to protect you against surveillance is to cut off ALL electrical connections and walk everywhere and I mean everywhere you go. I remember years ago around 1980 when my brother was a captain in the Marines he told me anything I wanted to say private we had to get out of the car, house, anywhere inside. And he told me anything they are showing you about the future regarding technology is already 20 years obsolete, They are just getting you ready to receive some 20 year old shit as something new.

Anything they might do to us has already been done if you can conceive it or be suspicious of it most probably they gave your suspicions too. There are folk who believe it's the government that controls those sites too. It's why I don't do surveys. Who all is using that data. If you're AT ALL connected You already have the chip or you are the chip. Period. Or else we would not be able to find you. You'd disappear as some folk do. Without a trace. There the ones they ... control. If you are out here, you are not a bother.

I had 2 cancers. 1st one had only 600 cases in recorded history. Not hereditary, Not nutritional. The 2nd does not even occur in the Americas. Hell, I can only imagine how important I must be to have earned that level of attention. But I am still out here fortifying minds to make their own minds up with fierce self determination arming themselves only with love that truly does conquer all. Unfortunately even itself sometimes.

In all matters of conspiracies I want to know why and who benefits. Again, Populations have been under somebody's thumb since our species' inception. Poisoning was very fashionable all through the first half of our civilizations' millennia.

Industry brought us Lead paint, coal ash, carbon, soda, sugar, McDonalds, poultry, milk, crack, opioidsopioids, the air, plastic, cigarettes. slaughter houses, men, women, children, monkeys, labs, schools, military, churches, churches, churches, god, ethnicity all have been potions to maim, murder, kill, control the masses. The Motive: Money, Profit, Greed.

And nobody's been staying home. Nobody's been pushed around. Nobody's been rounded up for not wearing a mask. People are trying to get out to ... spend. Spend time breathing or spend ... money. Ain't nobody gonna try to keep people from spending money. They just want to stop folk from calling in sick.

What makes this country and all civilizations tick has been one thing - Money, Profit, Greed.

Population control is an oxymoron in a capitalist society with a darwinian approach. You don't have to trick, poison or keep them home unless it's gonna make somebody - Money.

I wish I could give human beings (government) credit for having a more profound agenda. 'Cause things get really -flicked- up it's more like because somebody got too greedy and let something out a cage they couldn't put back. That's my take on Ovid. Somebody found a gold mine, captured something it couldn't tame or keep to themselves, it got out and they can't control it. Too, too, much ... money .,.. is being lost for this to be an act by some deep state intelligentsia. Whatever is going on it ain't got nothing to do with intelligence and population control.

As in with most outbreaks from malaria to A.I.D.s from meningitis to emboli somebody went somewhere they had no business and did something they had no business and didn't care about the risk over time (e.g slavery) GREED.

But rest assure, what ever the plan it has, had to do with MONEY. That's the only time they cry. That's the only thing that brings them to sell their mother, the only thing they jump outta windows about. That's it when it comes to jibing with 'The Masses.' MONEY

Soldiers, once they get it that the war and finally figure it has nothing to do with love of country, they decide it's about fighting for the friend in the fox hole with them. They all come home saying that. When I walk down the street and hang out in parks, which I do with many others I do notice one thing about this Covid. Everybody who just used to walk on by now waves. The farther the distance the more fervent the wave. It's friendly as shit out there and that's what I hope we keep. Enemies waving at each other across the hate divide. Covid has inadvertently created a worldwide demilitarized zone (DMZ) They -flicked- up if they want to control, divide us. That is not what's happening.

People who -flicked- every now and then are -flicking-g like bunnies, Kids are deliriously happy and going crazy playing outside. Music is everywhere and Take Out is a street festival from 11A to 10P. Plumbers are sculpting, George is finally building that boat that his slave mind controlling job convinced him it was a waste of time and self worth. People are making shit and handing it out ... For Free! My experience being, via Authoring Action, privy to an exhaustive network of 'how are you, we or can you, we do this' is cross culturing learning and breeding concepts I haven't witnessed since Malls ... that is invention. We are INVENTING again. Beyond the micro-chip. Imagination is the true pandemic. Routine is gone, man, gone. Ha!

What 'They" have created, what government has created is unbridled loving, new friendships, hangouts, lovemaking off the hook and clean air. All for Free. We may not be making money but we ain't paying for shit.

Everybody in black communities are cooking out. Everybody in my downtown communities are carrying blankets. Parks are full of lovers and families on blankets. With my windows closed, even, I hear kids play everywhere. People are actually sitting on those porches ... finally.

When I see cashiers, they have a medical care attitude, like their job finally means something. I wonder the attitude of the millions who filed for unemployment. When they do get back to work. Wow. Bet they won't ever, ever take anything for granted again.

So whatever their conspiracy something got out of hand and they -flicked- up. Cause we are on the precipice of unhooking the chips they planted in us when they invented the micro chip that had us enslaved ... scared. Ain't nobody scared of nothing after this, especially if it's a hoax. What this hoax will have us doing when 'they' 'open back up' is jumping in each other's arms and never letting go.

That's what they did! Set us Free. Watch."

Last edited:
@Solar,

The translations are from me, she has her contacts to whom she can send the survey. Here are extra translations as well:
----------------------------
Next
Következő

Thank you
Köszönjük

Thank you very much for filing out the survey. Your responses have been recorded.
Köszönjük szépen a felmérésben való részvételt. A válaszait rögzítettük.

To learn interesting facts about Covid-19, please visit sott.net. A selection of Covid-19 related articles have been provided below.
Ha érdekes tényeket szeretne megtudni a Covid-19-ről, látogasson el a sott.net weboldalra. Az alábbiakban a Covid-19-hez kapcsolódó cikkek válogatását láthatja.

State
Country
Életkor
Nem
Megye
Ország

--------------------------------

Thanks for your work on making these translations get in!
I noticed also that the 'City' field was bugging out in the survey. It kept replacing my city with others that start with same letter. It does not always happen though, and not the most important thing.

Thank you for the quick reply.
I noticed also that the 'City' field was bugging out in the survey. It kept replacing my city with others that start with same letter. It does not always happen though, and not the most important thing.
If you can give specific example, that would be great. For ex: what you typed, what it is showing, what you expected it show etc.

I don't mean to ask you to 'Submit' another form submission. just for testing.

We use 3rd party app for the City validation and if they don't have the data of the specific location, something like that may happen. If we know specifics, we can see what can be done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom