QFG's Covid19 Questionnaire - Share!

Thanks for your work on making these translations get in!
Hungarian is up for a day and we see 2 people used it.
I noticed also that the 'City' field was bugging out in the survey. It kept replacing my city with others that start with same letter. It does not always happen though, and not the most important thing.
we tried to replicate it w.r.t pc, mobile ( ipad, android) and browsers like safari/chrome/mozilla/ie/yandex) , It does looks like, when participant types characters in city field, app is showing the possible city list with first one being auto-selected in light gray background. if person didn't see the auto highlight ( reasons like city is already at the bottom of the screen or mobile keyboard covered it etc.), they may select it without knowing. We will keep looking into it if there is any other causes. As of now, that is the update. Thank you doe letting us know.

@seek10, nine days have passed since the recommendation that we should keep sharing. Is this still standing?
yes , the survey is still available, though the participant count is generally low. It reached 728.

you can see all the survey details here

Please let me know if you can't see the dashboard. it has 3 pages. Google changing the security setting often, so If FOTCM members can see it or not, is not clear.

Attachments

• survey_db_52320.jpg
    survey_db_52320.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 26
I put out a series of tweets inviting people to take the survey, (google-) translated into the different languages the survey is available in. I hope they aren't too mangled. Maybe it will provide a bump in replies.

I just saw this post so I made a survey but I don't know who to share it with. I have a fb but it's small amount of people I went in high school with,and they are pretty conservative, most of them are teachers and they are using this situation not to go to work, so they might experience it as a form of attack. PM of education told on a conference kids can go to school but only first to forth grade and kindergarten. This is a response from country prefect, who is btw a killer released after a year of prison and reelected

I finally got it to load on Firefox. It did not work on Brave or Microsoft Edge, it would not load. Thank you.
I think, i need to cleanup some of chrome history to make it work for other browsers. Since chrome flagged me saying how many websites i visit with what user id and password, they may be blocking me to secure my account better before this issue is resolved. That is my guess as of now. Thank you for confirming @Martina and @SevenFeathers. Let's use mozilla for dashboard for now.

Mean while, participant counts picked up again. I guess you are sharing. Thank you for all of you. :thup:

I guess, it has more impact from many people sharing ( 10 people sharing 5 places each) than on one person sharing ( 1 putting in 50 places) vs . In a way, it makes sense w.r.t algorithms that run the internet. Now reached almost 850.

1590341979629.png

I guess, it has more impact from many people sharing ( 10 people sharing 5 places each) than on one person sharing ( 1 putting in 50 places) vs . In a way, it makes sense w.r.t algorithms that run the internet. Now reached almost 850.

I also shared to two more groups yesterday though the post hasn't been approved in one group yet. I figure with social media algorithms in mind, it probably doesn't hurt to share the link once a week or so.

I came across this Indian opinion poll by news network India Today whose methodology consistently proved to be correct in national elections, though the network is a leftie one. Don't expect logic between infection rates and Solution opinions. Just like in any other country, many normal deaths are dumped in to Covid category and people bought the narration.

1612139162326.png
1612139301197.png
1612139491499.png

Back
Top Bottom