QFG's Covid19 Questionnaire - Share!

I came across this Indian opinion poll by news network India Today whose methodology consistently proved to be correct in national elections, though the network is a leftie one. Don't expect logic between infection rates and Solution opinions. Just like in any other country, many normal deaths are dumped in to Covid category and people bought the narration.
May be there is some logic, though it doesn't fit into common sense. If only 7% saw covid cases, some how it became 25% death of family members and 76% are willing to take vaccine. The more it goes to expert's hands, more people believe. When Media goes hysteric, molehill becomes mountain. No surprise there. But, Despite endless media's hype against Modi, people still voted for him. In the case of Covid, PM also promoted this pandemic stuff whatever may be his considerations.

I am going with the assumption that they didn't rig the poll, as they prided about the accuracy of Mood of the Nation poll even if it didn't fit into their agenda.

It's been a while since survey started. Only three votes left to have a total of 1000. Just saying...
Well, it has been like that for many many months. This survey was created when some forum members have some doubts of how people are perceiving covid narration at that time. Interestingly, C's proactively gave the inside scoop, thus clarifying all those doubts. Any way, LOT has happened since then.

about the qfg

1. i was playing with my pad, and i stumbled onto qfg.
2. i discovered that the cass, sott, and ark sites are integral parts of qfg.

3. MY QUESTION: WHY IS THIS NOWHERE EXPLICITELY STATED when surfing on the cass, sott or ark sites?

4. on the pad, the qfg site is extremely interesting, detailed and the extent of work reported therein is staggering. in my opinion it deserves to be much more explicited and highlighted.

5. the history of qfg on their site stops in 2014. why? you have been busy since then. why is this not reported?? is ark ill? is laura ill?

6. on the pad, the qfg site appeared as very complete. but i cannot find this site bak on my pc. what is the extension of the comprehensive site? org, net? the pad history could not enlighten me.

7. i also suggest that all articles be listed with their author and publication date.

8. you have translation of sott in other languages. are these sites with identical content, or must we also read these languages? in the forum you insist that the working language is english only.. i would be glad if i had to read only one language of sott...

voilà, sorry to take up your time...

6. on the pad, the qfg site appeared as very complete. but i cannot find this site bak on my pc. what is the extension of the comprehensive site? org, net? the pad history could not enlighten me.
The extension is .net - like Welcome to Quantum Future or The Quantum Future Group Sites Master Index
8. you have translation of sott in other languages. are these sites with identical content, or must we also read these languages? in the forum you insist that the working language is english only.. i would be glad if i had to read only one language of sott...
Take a look at the french version Sott.net and compare with the English version to see for yourself.

My experience with the Dutch version is that the translated content lags behind the English version for a few days and doesn't contain all English articles. On the other hand, every now and then it carries other articles in Dutch that never appear on the English version.

The extension is .net - like Welcome to Quantum Future or The Quantum Future Group Sites Master Index

Take a look at the french version Sott.net and compare with the English version to see for yourself.

My experience with the Dutch version is that the translated content lags behind the English version for a few days and doesn't contain all English articles. On the other hand, every now and then it carries other articles in Dutch that never appear on the English version.
thank you. your advice is precious becauyse it spares my time: i am>80...
yes, this is what i was looking for...

Back
Top Bottom