Q's about WATER

Hello,
Has anyone heard of the Quantum Age Water Stirwand? The inventor of this product claims that by stirring the water with this stirwand the water supposes to provide increased hydration and oxygenation to the body and it will also help flush out toxins out of the body as well. I have not tried this product so I cannot comment on its effectiveness. This product is a bit pricey; each stirwand costs about $100 Canadian and comes with a 5 year warrantee.

Here is their website: _www.planethydration.com

Hi Mona,

Has anyone heard of the Quantum Age Water Stirwand?

Briefly reviewed the site and will need to think and research this more. Was more immediately interested in the studies source done by the firm Fenestra Research Labs (FRL).

Their message was as follows;

FRL research documentation continues to enhance manufacturer market position with persuasive, conclusive, and inspiring evidence provided by state-of-the-art science. While comparable human clinical studies can often run into the $200,000 to $400,000 range (a cost that is usually prohibitive to most supplementation manufacturers), the FRL strategic marketing advantage is that their studies can cost as little as $30,000, by far the most cost-effective clinical trials available in the marketplace today.

In 2006 FRL intends to focus on the growth of its product research division through aggressive industry marketing throughout the USA in print, internet, radio and TV media with the possible expansion into international markets by the end of 2006.

The newly launched SLY Water product specifically endorsed by Sylvester Stallone, has scientifically been proven to increase hydration better than another water tested by Fenestra Research Labs

There were also three companies that had studies done; one was bottled water from Mt. Rainer, another was based on a Canine treatment supplements and another on a prostate elixir.

Thank you for your for your Q about QAWS; interesting but perhaps someone else has trialed this product and has direct knowledge?

We have been using the Black Berkey and PF-2 filtration elements at our house for several years. I have not done any testing on the water but I think it tastes great and overall am pleased with the product. The main reason I went with this product line was the advertised ability to filter flouride using the PF-2 elements. I would however not advise getting the Berkey Light which is made of plastic and does not last as long as steel. They have a fair amount of detailed information on the site in regards to the construction of the filters themselves, and the 3rd-party testing that was conducted. The water is filtered very slowly, taking almost an hour or more to filter a gallon; some of this has to due with my altitude (5000+ feet above sea level).

_http://www.berkeywater.com/

Galaxia2002 said:
anothermagyar said:
[...]
Distilled water was the best option for us.
osit

Hi, destilled water shouldn´t be drinked a lot! because you can lost minerals and salts of the body, Unless you can be able to effectively return them. In my home we used filtered water, our filter is a normal filter of activate charcoal and porous stone, the secret is a very low flow of water, drop by drop and the water lost all the chlorine odor and tastes very good. The next step is to aerate, transferring it from a water jug to another (only glass jugs).

Galaxia2002,

There's actually another thread that discusses distilled water here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12588.0

I think the overall opinion is that distilled water is probably the best type of water to drink. The minerals you describe being leached from the body are generally not being used by the body since they are in inorganic forms anyways. Here's a quote from an article given in that thread:

Now as to the argument that distilled water leaches out minerals. This is true, and this is exactly what we want it to do. The minerals it leaches out are of the unusable, ionic form and we want these to leave the body rather than be deposited and cause disease. Distilled water does not leach out significant amounts of biologically available minerals because these are quickly taken up by the body on an as needed basis. If they are present in excess then they are filtered through the kidneys and this is exactly what needs to happen with all things which are in excess in the circulation. Distilled water cleanses the body through promoting healthy kidney function.

Finally, if mineral water is not a good source of biologically available minerals, then what is? Think about it. Minerals are present in the ground and must be biologically bound in order to be used by the body. Where would that come from? Plants, or course! Your mineral source should be plants not water. The purpose of water is to cleanse the body. To do the best job of that, it must be free of everything else. Only distilled water fits that bill.

“People consider me mad. This may be so, in which case
it does not matter if there is one more imbecile in this
world. However, if I am right and the Sciences are
mistaken, then may the Lord have mercy on mankind”.

Viktor Schauberger (1885 - 1958)

For the past six years I have been reading everything in English, about Schauberger, that I could find . Schauberger, much like the work of Laura, Ark and the Cassiopaeans, cannot be assimilated quickly, simply because of the vastness of it and the lines of many disciplines which he crosses.

It is good, I think, that this thread has materialized, since I have been attempting to properly phrase some questions for the Cs about some of his statements. For example, his references to qualigen remind me much of Ouspensky's outlines of Gurdjieff's explications of octaves - and the properties of basic elements when they move up, or down, the frequencies of their octave ranges.

There is so much to ponder in Schauberger's work that attempting to parse significant questions about it has been daunting to me. I am thankful that Callum Coats and Olaf Alexandersson have brought this suppressed work into the English language, otherwise I might never have known of it. Obviously there is something of great value in it or the Secret Team , in conjunction with the oil patch thugs, would never have lured Schauberger to Texas, in the 1950s, where they literally held him hostage and coerced title to all of his life's work and patents from him... culminating in his death 5 days after being allowed to leave the states.

Anyone wishing to learn more about Schauberger should probably begin with Coats' excellent summary of his work, Living Energies. Coats worked with Schauberger's son to make certain that the translations were accurate. Schauberger realized that there were no words in any language to express his observations and he had to create new words to describe the processes that he had observed. These were German words for which there was no English counterpart. Coats' collaboration with Schauberger's son make his books noticeably more lucid than other author's attempts to define Schauberger's work.

After Living Energies was published, Coats then collected all known publications of Schauberger's writings and articles and published the translations in a series of four volumes titled The Eco-Technology Series. This was also done with the collaboration of Shauberger's son, Walter. The writings were organized loosely into the topics to which they pertained. Coats remains nearly invisible in these publications, appearing only as the author of the Introduction and an occasional footnote to clarify a specific language usage:

Vol I - The Water Wizard
Vol II - Nature As Teacher
Vol III - The Fertile Earth
Vol IV - The Energy Evolution

I have also been regarding the work of Dr Rustum Roy, the head of the Materials Science Department at Pennsylvania State University. Roy is beginning to bridge the distance between Schauberger's revelations and mainstream science, as it pertains to medical materials science. Dr Roy, being of Indian ancestry and having been raised around Ayurvedic medicine, is much more open to the likelihood of higher energetic potentials of water, and is doing much work which confirms this.

Dr. Roy's website:
_http://www.rustumroy.com/

Peer reviewed water papers and .pps with voice lectures:
_http://www.rustumroy.com/structure%20of%20water.htm

RyanX said:
Finally, if mineral water is not a good source of biologically available minerals, then what is? Think about it. Minerals are present in the ground and must be biologically bound in order to be used by the body. Where would that come from? Plants, or course! Your mineral source should be plants not water. The purpose of water is to cleanse the body. To do the best job of that, it must be free of everything else. Only distilled water fits that bill.

I might ask why one should limit themselves to one source for trace minerals? Why do you think that spring water is not a good source for bioavailable minerals and trace elements? Schauberger had strong opinions about distilled and "juvenile" water. Distilled water is probably very good to drink if one is doing a detox regimen, but for an everyday source of drinking water, I am not so sure.

I found a document at scribd.com that has paraphrased Schauberger's thoughts on the water we drink. They are about 3/4 down the page. One might do well to remain open to these ideas. _http://www.scribd.com/doc/14193020/Schauberger-Power-of-Water

Water, as it relates to drinking water. Without water, organic life quite simply, would not exist.

We all require it, and when we use poor quality water we covertly compromise our good health. Global thoughtless
use and abuse of our earths' water has now gotten to a point where our entire planet is at risk of pollution and disease
and ultimately major planetary catastrophe. Many an opportunist will profit from the "clean water" that he sells, you are
already being encouraged to use it, and guess what?? The water you buy in the shops is still not up to the vitalizing,
nourishing quality your body deserves...!! So, in the here and now, mankind's continued ignorance and abuse will
destroy the fundamental resources of our earth... it's water, air and soils. Without these simple things, we can never
expect to see prosperity, good health or personal freedom as God-given human rights.

So, lets take a look at what Viktor Schauberger reckons, when it comes to determining what kind of water is good to
drink:

Distilled water - Distilled water is evaporated to steam then condensed as a pure fluid; it appears chemically clean. In
this state, water by it's intrinsic nature, will draw to it's self anything it can dissolve in order to fulfill a basic
function...that of a carrier of substances. Distilled water will only remain so, as long as it is not given the opportunity to
make contact with soluble materials.

Drinking distilled water as a regular routine is dangerous!! It acts as a purgative and will strip trace elements and
minerals from your body!! Don't buy too much of this stuff at the shops and don't use a distiller to drink from...you have
been warned!

Rain water - With an unpolluted atmosphere, rainwater is the purest naturally occurring water in nature, but
unfortunately much of our globe no longer has this occur as acid rain is a direct consequence of our ignorant ways.
Like distilled water, rainwater is unsuitable as drinking water and should also be avoided over a long term basis.
Rainwater could be seen as a young adolescent that has yet to go through the maturing process the earth provides.

Juvenile water - This water comes from the ground, often from great depths and forced upwards (maybe appearing as
a geyser) or pumped to the surface as from a deep bore. It is still lacking it's quota of minerals and is deficient in
dissolved carbons. As drinking water goes, it's marginal at best.

Surface water - It has contact with the earth so the opportunity of it to dissolve materials is present. Keep in mind that
pollutants with in a particular area are definite minus points. Surface water is also generally exposed to direct sunlight,
and when collected into and stored in an open dam, the water's energy value becomes damaged by the influences of
the heat and light. Note: drinking water should never be exposed to direct sunlight...!!

Groundwater - Retrieved from the ground, this water is getting pretty good as it generally has a high dissolved mineral
content. In it's journey above the impervious sub stratum it may appear as seepage springs in gullies, or as shallow
wells.

Spring water - The prime source of vitalizing drinking water. It is ripe in minerals, trace elements and dissolved
carbons. It's high state of vitality is seen in it's shimmering energetic bluish color, no other water looks like this. The
water rises from the earth with the qualities of levitation, it is very cool and will approach the anomaly point of +4 C.
The streams they create are collection points for drinking water, and provided the stream is not contaminated by
agriculture and human habitation, it remains very drinkable, well worth the finding...

Viktor invented a machine that could use most any unpolluted water and process it into spring water. With this machine
he acquired the name "The Water Wizard" because the water he produced had powerful healing qualities. Viktor was
able to achieve the remission of cancer for many people, but he soon came into opposition with the authorities who
accused him of charlatanism and being unqualified to practice healing. His machine was confiscated and destroyed...!!!

Note: It is not mentioned here, but Schauberger, when referring to "spring water" is talking primarily about mountain springs from altitude. His books describe the levitational processes involved in getting ground water up to a high altitude spring, and the process that occurs once the water is released from the spring to tumble back down the mountain as a stream. According to Schauberger, the water should not be taken straight from the mouth of the spring, but down stream a few hundred feet, after it has had the opportunity to pick up some spin from stream bed rocks and become fully "mature".

Schauberger suffered fools not well. He was extremely opinionated... and maybe not always right, but I get the feeling that he was right enough to have brought us some really good theories to work with and test.

Obviously distilled water is preferable to badly contaminated drinking water, but it has drawbacks to be considered. While a consensus seems to have been formed, here, in another thread, is it correct?

Reading the work of Dr. Roy, in conjunction with Schauberger, tends to make me think that the "conventional wisdom" that spring water has no bioavailable minerals and trace elements might be way off the mark.

Thanks Rabelais :), indeed this is an interesting thread and will demand much thought and research to arrive at definitive principles about water, if possible within our understanding – so much is unknown and the ‘Heavy Water’ implications brought forth by the C’s leaves an additional tributary to follow.

Thanks for the links, will need to spend some time reviewing. :umm:

Rabelais said:
Obviously distilled water is preferable to badly contaminated drinking water, but it has drawbacks to be considered. While a consensus seems to have been formed, here, in another thread, is it correct?

Reading the work of Dr. Roy, in conjunction with Schauberger, tends to make me think that the "conventional wisdom" that spring water has no bioavailable minerals and trace elements might be way off the mark.

Rabelais,

You have a point there. Ground water typically does have minerals that are bioavailable, but I think one has to take into account absorption too. Take calcium for instance. Most of the calcium coming from ground water is in the form of calcium carbonate (limestone, basically). This is what gives some water it's "hardness". It's pretty well known that this form of calcium is not well absorbed by the body since it is alkaline and requires more stomach acid - which in some people is often a problem. Eating foods containing high quantities of calcium (like sardines, eggs, nuts and some veggies) or supplimenting with calcium citrate would be a better source of calcium than groundwater. This is just one example, but there are others as well.

I think the main reason for drinking distilled, RO or at the very least carbon filtered water is just to help eliminate toxins which appear to have a greater adverse and sometimes immediate effect on the body and mind than lack of maturity of the water. Excessive toxins are a problem that Schauberger didn't have to deal with in his day quite to the extent that we do now.

Perhaps there is a way to take distilled water add back pure trace minerals and bring it to a mature state using some water technology where one gets the best of both worlds?

RyanX said:
I think the main reason for drinking distilled, RO or at the very least carbon filtered water is just to help eliminate toxins which appear to have a greater adverse and sometimes immediate effect on the body and mind than lack of maturity of the water. Excessive toxins are a problem that Schauberger didn't have to deal with in his day quite to the extent that we do now.

Fwiw, I agree with RyanX. Few of us today has access to uncontaminated spring water. So the next best option is drinking distilled or RO filtered water. Note that carbon filtered water is not good enough since it doesn't filter out fluoride. IMO, worrying about minerals being leeched out by distilled water while there are so many bigger issues we have to face is not a very good use of energy.

Vegetable, sea salt and supplements would be good for replacing the minerals we need.

RyanX said:
Perhaps there is a way to take distilled water add back pure trace minerals and bring it to a mature state using some water technology where one gets the best of both worlds?

Indeed Schauberger did have such a procedure and it began with a base water of distilled purity. That was the device with which he was generating the water which was affecting cancer cures. That device was confiscated and destroyed by the "authorities". Schauberger's books have very detailed drawings and explanations of this device. This is the egg shaped chamber which circulated the water, centripetally, within and infused the mineral energetics. Refer to Coats' book, Living Energies for details.

Schauberger also worked with water transport pipes which were made from natural materials, instead of iron or steel. The book examples are of wooden piping with interior vanes, to properly spin the water as it passed through. These vanes were laminated pieces of metal, silver on one side and copper on the other. The result was high quality water, as opposed to the dead water transported through conventional pipes. It was interesting that wood, used in this manner, did not rot or decompose over time.

This brings us to the wood used in the Auch Cathedral choir carvings. It had been submerged in the natural Auch river current for many decades. It also did not rot as I had presumed that it should have. The carvings in the choir in the cathedral are standing testimony to the durability of that French oak subjected to this method of "storage". I stand in awe of the awareness of the medieval French who were knowledgeable of this secret.

Bobo08 said:
Fwiw, I agree with RyanX. Few of us today has access to uncontaminated spring water. So the next best option is drinking distilled or RO filtered water. Note that carbon filtered water is not good enough since it doesn't filter out fluoride. IMO, worrying about minerals being leeched out by distilled water while there are so many bigger issues we have to face is not a very good use of energy.

Vegetable, sea salt and supplements would be good for replacing the minerals we need.

Here we are met with a conundrum of sorts. We are allowed access to nothing but polluted and intentionally contaminated water (chlorine and fluoride). We can consume distilled water to remove much of the junk from the water and our bodies, and then replace the trace minerals through supplements and diet, only to rapidly evacuate them from the body via the same route that we remove the toxins from the body, with distilled water. This strikes me as a zero sum game. Talk about "not a very good use of energy".

There has to be a better way to resolve this. It is very important. So important to me that it was one of the primary points in my decision to leave the US. The dead fluoridated US water was used in the raising and processing of almost all foods, from agriculture and ranching, to almost all packaged foodstuffs. It was nearly inescapable, so the first thing was to find a location on the planet where the common public water sources were not fluoridated.

Upon arrival in France I began to investigate sources for of high quality spring water, for drinking and cooking. The Pyrenees seems to be such a place where this is abundant. My research led me to a bottled water from Montcalm, a spring located at 1100 meters in the Pyrenees. A good second choice was Mont Roucous, located at 1000 meters in the Parc naturel du Haut-Languedoc. There seems to be a big difference in the analysis of water from springs located above 1000 meters, and those from lower elevations. This supports Schauberger's hypothesis that the final stage of lifting the water to altitude is a most important phase in the development of final mature water.

No doubt the trapping of live energetic water in plastic bottles is a drawback, but the fact that it started out as a higher quality water at least insures that there are likely some beneficial nutrients or energetics still available in it. It certainly beats the chlorinated tap, with its incredibly high content of dissolved limestone.

Perhaps once I have built my tobacco curing chamber I can get started on actually building a Schauberger egg shaped water energiser. I have abundant clay here with which to craft the initial egg shaped, terra cotta vessel chamber.

Here is another French locale that must be explored one day:

From Schauberger's, Nature As Teacher (p 79)

The Genesis of Water

From the Schauberger Archives - Viktor Schauberger, Linz, January 1952

In the French monastery of Arles-sur-Tech there stands in a cool crypt a
great sarcophagus, made of the finest marble. For the last 700 years or so,
there has been a fresh and powerful healing water in this sarcophagus,
with which thousands of people with incurable diseases have been able to
regain their health. It is a healing spring of a type similar to the worldfamous
healing source of Mary of Lourdes, which after much discussion
and investigation was pronounced a wonder by the Church. The monks of
this Pyrenean monastery offered a prize of 1000 gold francs for the solution
of this enigma, and were the mystery to remain unsolved, then without
doubt, the water springing from this sarcophagus would receive a halo.

Every high-quality spring that arises from the gigantic sarcophagus of the
Earth is the greatest wonder; a wonder, however, which is known to dry up if the
mouth of the spring is exposed to the direct light of the Sun. Under these circumstances
up-welling water becomes specifically lighter, and because of this it
ought to spring much higher above the ground were it dependent on pressure
alone, which is the conventional scientific explanation of this phenomenon.

We, however, will attempt to unveil perhaps the most profound of
Nature's secrets, the ur-genesis of the Blood of the Earth. In so doing scientific
knowledge, which lies an octave too low, will be raised, thereby attaining
a level on a par with that of the ur-ancient Religio, with the higher order of
knowledge of earlier more highly-civilised cultures. These ancient peoples
understood how to make use of the inner creative and uplifting forces
required to inaugurate the ur-production of material substance, of all
growth. Undoubtedly they also made use of them as the almost cost-free
drive for powering specially constructed machines. Ancient people were of
such high spiritual standing that they also succeeded in overcoming physical
gravity with the aid of the original motion of water.[...]

Note: Schauberger's uses of the prefix Ur:

'Ur-organism': In Viktor Schauberger's writings in German, the prefix 'Ur' is often separated
from the rest of the word by a hyphen, e.g. 'Ur-sache' in lieu of 'Ursache', when normally it
would be joined. By this he intends to place a particular emphasis on the prefix, thus endowing
it with a more profound meaning than the merely superficial. This prefix belongs not only
to the German language, but in former times also to the English, a usage which has now
lapsed. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, 'ur' denotes 'primitive', 'original',
'earliest', giving such examples as 'ur-Shakespeare' or 'ur-origin'. This begins to get to the root
of Viktor's use of it and the deeper significance he placed upon it. If one expands upon the interpretation
given in the Oxford English Dictionary, then the concepts of 'primordial', 'primeval',
'primal', 'fundamental', 'elementary', 'of first principle', come to mind, which further encompass
such meanings as: - pertaining to the first age of the world, or of anything ancient; - pertaining to or
existing from the earliest beginnings;- constituting the earliest beginning or starting point;- from
which something else is derived, developed or depends;- applying to parts or structures in their earliest
or rudimentary stage; - the first or earliest formed in the course of growth. To this can be added
the concept of an 'ur-condition' or 'ur-state' of extremely high potential or potency, a latent evolutionary
ripeness, which given the correct impulse can unloose all of Nature's innate creative forces.
In the English text, therefore, the prefix 'ur' will also be used wherever it occurs in the original
German and the reader is asked to bear the above in mind when reading what follows. - Ed.

Here are the links to my primary drinking water sources. These may be exported and possibly available where some of you live. They are very good waters and make such popular waters as Evian, et al pale in comparison, at least to the taste buds.

_http://www.toutelabio.com/produit-bio-eau-montcalm-5l,1398,18,166,603.htm
_http://www.mont-roucous.com/eauminerale.htm

in the thread about the recent session transcript of dec. 29th, Windmill knight quoted an excerpt from an older session i had forgotten:

Q: (L) Why are we talking about Ionic fluted columns?
A: Because they are a link to previous direct contact between humans and density 4 STO!
Q: (L) Okay, Ionic columns fluted and grooved...
A: Plastic hoses, fluted and grooved.
Q: (L) Well, you are getting more and more obscure. How do we establish this direct link between us and 4th density STO through the concept of fluting, and grooving, and columns?
A: Magnetic telemetry profile.
Q: (L) Are you suggesting that the hose with the water rushing through it can transmit something from 4th density STO to us?
A: Tranceive.
Q: (L) The original Ionic column structure was a hollow tube?
A: Not the point.
Q: (L) It is the fluting, grooving and spiraling that are important?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, once you mentioned that I ought to move the pool and install a maze, or spiral. Well, I am hoping to get some money from the insurance company soon, and I was thinking about putting in an in-ground pool as part of my improvements. Couldn't I have the spiral inlaid in the bottom of the pool in tile?
A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. [The next part of the discussion involves drawing the plan of said structure and the design of the spiral]
A: Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns: 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.
Q: (L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?
A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver.

it immediately made me think about schauberger's double spiral pipes (seen on pg. 1 of this thread)

maybe there is a connection?

Thanks Iconoclast! :thup:

it immediately made me think about schauberger's double spiral pipes (seen on pg. 1 of this thread)

maybe there is a connection?

Yes, connection is indeed possible. Good of Windmill knight :) for reminding of the older referenced transcript. Spend a bit of time after reading this looking at existing new Patent designs to see if there were any along this line – nothing substantial yet; so much data to sift through. Here is the link for Schauberger direct patents, have not reviewed if his son continued along this line and what the known commercial applications are. Here is Victor’s direct Patent links found here _ http://www.rexresearch.com/schaub/schaub.htm

While searching directly under the heading “Schauberger water patent” for newer applications, a few things popped up such as the following – ‘Methods for infusing matter with vibration’

This is an attempt to own the rights to infusing OM into water, etcetera - hmmm.

Also further found this patent _ http://www.google.com/patents?id=kNGbAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4&source=gbs_overview_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false which is of interest along the lines of what is being discussed.

Think Rabelais has a great plan :grad: ; trying to figure out how to build a chamber. Think I would like to look into this too – would be fun, maybe a mould design.

Perhaps once I have built my tobacco curing chamber I can get started on actually building a Schauberger egg shaped water energiser. I have abundant clay here with which to craft the initial egg shaped, terra cotta vessel chamber.

Rabelais said:
This brings us to the wood used in the Auch Cathedral choir carvings. It had been submerged in the natural Auch river current for many decades. It also did not rot as I had presumed that it should have. The carvings in the choir in the cathedral are standing testimony to the durability of that French oak subjected to this method of "storage". I stand in awe of the awareness of the medieval French who were knowledgeable of this secret.

I think this has do with the lack of oxygen in an aquatic environment as compared to oxygen levels in a normal atmosphere. Bacterial action requires oxygen (well not all bacteria, but the majority at earth's surface level anyways).

For wooden pipes, I would be more worried about rot occurring on the outer surface, rather than the inner surface that is exposed to water.

Mike Baillie talks about resurrecting old oak beams from a bog for tree ring analysis in his book New Light on the Black Death. I don't have the book in front of me, but if I remember correctly, these sections of oak were well over 500 years old.

In regard to the following from weasel3d, what was the water filtration system?

"We've been using a water filtration system which ionizes the water and highly alkalizes it to 9.5 alkalinity for drinking. It creates negatively charged water molecules. It also supposedly effects the molecules in that they clump (don't know the scientific term) in smaller numbers, making it easier for the H2O to make it through cell membranes and through the brain blood barrier."

Thanks!
Linda

Hi Linda,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom