Queen Elizabeth II Dies - End of an Era

The popularity of the royal family is at all time low:

One World Government means that, nothing else apart their power, no religion, nothing, no art, that is power also, the power of the beauty or imagination, no literature, no family, no tradition, no History, nothing apart their insect vision, because they are insects, and very repulsive also.

Patrick Henningsen of 21st Century Wire and UKColumn noticed this was doing the rounds on Twitter:

The coronation of King Charles takes place today, 06 May - some say the birthday of the Greek Goddess Artemis (6th day of Thargelion to the Greeks). However, most references I can find suggest that this would actually equate to around the 24th May in today's money - so there is likely nothing to see here.

While looking into this I noticed that the Canadian flag will be carried by Jeremy Hansen, an astronaut from the Artemis 2 mission:

Likely not much in this, but I thought it interesting none the less; Artemis being equated to the goddess Diana by the Romans...

This ceremony that is taking place today is simply obscene (the coronation of Prince Charles. I think I'm on the right link). I apologize but that's what I think. Yesterday on the radio they said that all this comedy, all this theater, would cost 100 million euros. In the middle of an economic crisis, in the middle of a war, etc. I saw some pictures on my neighbor's TV, just 20 seconds because I found what I saw absolutely ugly. We saw the couple in a golden carriage with the knights on horseback in front of them. It is shameful. But then again, others find royalty important, maybe on some level. But to be shown like that, as if we were in the time of the Sun King, I don't find it beautiful, beautiful!

What I feel above all is "verguenza ajena", a very interesting Spanish expression. It means to feel shame for something that others do.

Patrick Henningsen of 21st Century Wire and UKColumn noticed this was doing the rounds on Twitter:

The coronation of King Charles takes place today, 06 May - some say the birthday of the Greek Goddess Artemis (6th day of Thargelion to the Greeks). However, most references I can find suggest that this would actually equate to around the 24th May in today's money - so there is likely nothing to see here.

While looking into this I noticed that the Canadian flag will be carried by Jeremy Hansen, an astronaut from the Artemis 2 mission:

Likely not much in this, but I thought it interesting none the less; Artemis being equated to the goddess Diana by the Romans...
Naomi Wolf wrote an interesting piece on her substack about the coronation:

FWIW, an article about the death of King George V which implies that the late Queen Elizabeth may have met a similar fate.

I have always felt that Charles is an unlucky name for a English king. Charles 1 saw the civil war and Charles 2 saw the plague and the great fire of London. I have no doubts that Charles 3 will be king during something equally horrible. I didn't watch the coronation but I do remember feeling a terrible sense of ominous doom around the time he would have been crowned. I put it down to my personal feelings about him, but talking to several people in the time since I have noticed they too felt something ominous during the coronation.
I also find it worrying that he made his vows in secret behind a screen. Why the secrecy? It makes me wonder what his real vows were. A question for the C's perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom