Question about past-lives...

SilverJeep

Padawan Learner
Question about past-lives. The C’s have said “there is no time” and said that 5th density is zero time and that a moment is infinity and vice versa. They’ve also mentioned that we don’t perceive time correctly. Taking all that into account, would it not make sense that our next (or previous) life isn’t linear as we perceive it?

For instance, if I were to die today, my next life could be in the 1800’s. Not in future from now.

My last life could’ve been 60 years from now.

Your thoughts?

Or perhaps you are living that past life right now as well as a future life? For me, comprehension of such things make my head hurt.

SilverJeep said:
Question about past-lives. The C’s have said “there is no time” and said that 5th density is zero time and that a moment is infinity and vice versa. They’ve also mentioned that we don’t perceive time correctly. Taking all that into account, would it not make sense that our next (or previous) life isn’t linear as we perceive it?

For instance, if I were to die today, my next life could be in the 1800’s. Not in future from now.

Your thoughts?

I would say that taking all that into account there is NO reason to assume that a person would have a next life in some linear past. Considering that any given person might be a member of a soul group, it would stand to reason (at least to me) that folks would want to kind of keep pace with each other, or at least evolve in the same linear direction. (and that might not be the best way to phrase it)

I understand the "eternal now" but not necessarily how it might answer questions of an evolutionary nature that involves hyper-dimensionality. Sorry if that wasn't too helpful. :)

SilverJeep said:

Your thoughts?

Although I know that it is insufficient, inaccurate and perhaps childish, I tried to imagine how it would be the real time. I imagine something like the 5D souls located in the center of a wheel, and 3D embodied soul located somewhere on the perimeter of the wheel. So I think from the perspective of the embodied soul, and I feel like I am on a line (perimeter) moving in one direction. From the perspective of soul 5D located in the center, the entire perimeter can be seen simultaneously in a single eternal instant (real time).
Consequently for the 5D souls, the time they embody is selective, but for 3D embodied souls, other lives are earlier (or later) according to the linear vision they have.

ScottD said:
Or perhaps you are living that past life right now as well as a future life? For me, comprehension of such things make my head hurt.

Isn't that the best type of comprehension? ;D

msante said:
I imagine something like the 5D souls located in the center of a wheel, and 3D embodied soul located somewhere on the perimeter of the wheel. So I think from the perspective of the embodied soul, and I feel like I am on a line (perimeter) moving in one direction. From the perspective of soul 5D located in the center, the entire perimeter can be seen simultaneously in a single eternal instant (real time).Consequently for the 5D souls, the time they embody is selective, but for 3D embodied souls, other lives are earlier (or later) according to the linear vision they have.

That concept makes sense to me. It reminded me of this quote:

Principles of Higher Knowledge said:
Knowledge and truth are part of the Spirit World. Space, Time, the Future and the Past are attributes of the physical world. The Spirit World or the Mental World has neither Time nor Space, Past or Future; there is only one condition - a continuous present.

As far as the Soul is concerned - which is independent of the physical body - the future is the present, as well as the past is the present, in this world. This is due to the Soul's conception in the Spirit World, because the soul does not perceive through the senses; the Soul perceives directly through the true circumstances of the matter.

In the physical world, our knowledge progresses step-by-step, through our senses. In the Spirit World, there is one single overview, because everything consists of things or objects, effects, courses of action and consequences, and the Spirit World or the Mental World oversees all of this. A Human being who knows the secret of how to separate himself from his carnal desires as much as it is possible according to his Nature, will see things considerably clearer and more pronounced, because he will see through the sight of his Soul, which is independent of the coarser organization or the physical world.

Human beings have their understanding through their senses. The senses are limited. That makes us subject to deception, because our conception is limited also.

Very seldom do we judge according to the circumstances themselves, but we judge according to the conception we have of the circumstances. Our limitation therefore, lies within this concept, which through this becomes our error.

Our Soul, however, which is independent of our physical body, has an overview of all the circumstances without any limitation, and therefore has knowledge of the effect and its consequences.

The overview the Soul has does not follow a succession, instead, it is simultaneous because the object, effect and consequence are a whole.

SilverJeep said:

Or you could be having two or more lives simultaneously? This could be an interesting thought because what if you meet "yourself" as a different person during this life? "Hi, 'Me,' How the heck are ya?" "Ah, same ol', same ol'." :cool2:

Anyway, here's the one session from 22 July 2000 about this that might be useful:

A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?
Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with, and that you choose people that you are karmically connected to. (I) I see it a little bit differently than that...
A: Aha! We have a variance!
Q: (I) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.
A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.
Q: (I) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...
A: Yes, we are!
Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.
A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?
Q: (I) There we have quantum tunnelling!
A: Yes.
Q: (I) This has to do with past lives and future lives.

As msante already have pointed out, think of Time as "selective" instead of "linear" when thinking of past/future "lives." This brings up a number of possibilities to think about. Also, this must make one think of doing the EE program when cleansing one's traumas from the past lives and this must include other lives of futuristic or present (of other "you's") nature.

fwiw.

DanielS said:
msante said:
I imagine something like the 5D souls located in the center of a wheel, and 3D embodied soul located somewhere on the perimeter of the wheel. So I think from the perspective of the embodied soul, and I feel like I am on a line (perimeter) moving in one direction. From the perspective of soul 5D located in the center, the entire perimeter can be seen simultaneously in a single eternal instant (real time).Consequently for the 5D souls, the time they embody is selective, but for 3D embodied souls, other lives are earlier (or later) according to the linear vision they have.

That concept makes sense to me.

To me as well.

There is an excerpt from one of the sessions that I find relevant:

Session: 950617 said:
Q: (SV) I want to ask one question: If there is no time, there is no past and no future; there are no past lives and no future lives, there is no such thing as
reincarnation, then how can you be us...
A: Yes, there is reincarnation. You are getting ahead of yourself there. We never said there is no reincarnation.
Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a
way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?
A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the
perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of
reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one
particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with
the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons.
That's all there is... [(J) I have a comment...] ...and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...
Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide, as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception.
A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level seven where you are in union with the
One.

Following the above analogy, all is happening at the same time. Perhaps our focus as the observer determines which "slide", in other words, which particular life is being viewed/experienced. Also similar to opening a photo album and shuffling the pages, stopping to observe a particular photo and so on.

It is a difficult concept to grasp, I think. We live in a 3D body in a 3D world, and are therefore conditioned by its rules that dictate for our perceptions to only grasp linear type.

ADDED:
Just noticed Myrddin Awyr's post. Thanks for that excerpt Myrddin, I found it very helpful.

I like to see it like a chess board, you look at it side on and you see a row of pieces ( like linear time,3D),say you are one of the pawns
now if you look down on the board (cyclic time 4D)you can see all the pieces and how they are positioned to each other and all the pieces are you...your past and future lives all still ''alive'' at the same ''time'' and your actions ''now''as the pawn affect all the other lives
;)
funny how you only get one go at king or queen but lots as pawns

Gertrudes said:
Session: 950617 said:
A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the
perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of
reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one
particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with
the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons.
That's all there is... [(J) I have a comment...] ...and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...
Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide, as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception.
A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level seven where you are in union with the
One.

[quote author=Myrddin]
A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?
Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with, and that you choose people that you are karmically connected to. (I) I see it a little bit differently than that...
A: Aha! We have a variance!
Q: (I) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.
A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.
Q: (I) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...
A: Yes, we are!
Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.
A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?
Q: (I) There we have quantum tunnelling!
Q: (I) This has to do with past lives and future lives.
[/quote]

Both pieces of transcription are of great help to shed light on this issue. It seems that the possibilities are endless, but does not seem at all easy in our present state, to understand the meaning of this.

Thinking in limitless terms! wow. That line made me post this. This line made me think that we are all one soul divided multidimensionally so that in this dimension I and my brother are fighting yet in another dimension I am my brother and he is me still fighting / experiencing each others ideas/feelings etc. That gave me pause to think why do we do the things we do to each other if the end result is that we are actually doing it all to ourselves? Que thunderstorm and heroic icon on tall rocky crag during a thunderstorm screaming WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to the darkness as a thunderbolt shatters the sky....
and then I posted this :)

I also have been reading a book by Brian Wiess called One Soul, Many Bodies. During his practice he has hypnotised people and they have regressed to previous lives. Pursuing this he has come to the conclusion that for some people their previous and future lives are connected. Though the future is not certain, and after reading this tread I wonder how certain is the past. In his work though his patients regress to see what important things happended in the past life and through empathy and understanding how it affects their current life. ie spear in chest in previous life = pains in chest in current life. Through understanding his patients confront past feelings with current and work on a soulution. Often it involves forgiveness and some realising of emotion.
I was concerned that this seemed too easy. I did not want to end up with ketchup on myself and be a tasty snack! Just regress, and cure all your woes. Until I realised from reading other threads on the forum that the people made their decisions to change/forgive/empathize when they were out of their regression. They did their work now.
So its still EE for me and continual reading/studying of a variety of subjects. Never sure which one will give that eureka moment.
Forgive me for spelling erroros :) its late for me and I felt I had to share this. Thank you Laura and TEam Chateau plus C's and fellow forum members. You all contribute to my instruction.

This topic is very interesting and definitely one that I think would be useful to expand upon. Any thoughts on a soul unit and its composition? Many have best friends in life or if not have relationships with others in one form or another. They may be part of a soul unit. Wonder if everyone that makes up a soul unit is actually present in the same plane of existence or perhaps they are on multiple planes simultaneously. Perhaps when we dream we may some times experience a swapping of information with others in our soul unit? Just some thoughts.

Don't know if any of you watch the Battelstar Galactica series, but there were the 5 orignial humanoid cylons, and then all the other models and copies.

When Galactica found the radiaoactive-destroyed "Earth", Col. Tye kept getting images (flashbacks) of living there on Earth entirely populated by replicas of the 5. Millions of copies of only those 5 living individual lives. When I saw it, I thought it was confusing and a little silly. Now it poses a question. Not to over simplify, but what if there are only 5 of us? 5 souls and millions of reincarnated copies living at the same time. Except in our case, they all look different.

Now I'm in no way saying I believe this, just throwing it out there. Maybe instead of 5 there are 10,000 souls and that's it. ????

DanielS--

you quote from "principles of Higher knowledge," what is that?

Your thoughts?

I have thought about this before. based on the evidence I have encountered I think reincarnation is linear and can only move forward. assuming there is third density life on other planets in our universe I also would guess that an individual soul tends to stick to the same planet. I think that the time between death of the old body and reincarnation into a new body can vary in third density time. for instance maybe 6 months or a year when the soul will leave 5d and come back to 3d. I'm not sure why it works this way. I can imagine that in 5d you could choose (free will) to reincarnate in any 3d time of existence or location. Perhaps reincarnation would be linear to allow one to follow along with certain souls and work out karma...

So... this stuff gets confusing. I am not dismissing that at the same time all our lives (or all of existence) "exists" simultaneously. the point is though that we can't comprehend that. It would make sense to me that reincarnation would follow along with our linear conception of time.

Back
Top Bottom