Question about past-lives...

SilverJeep said:
Now it poses a question. Not to over simplify, but what if there are only 5 of us? 5 souls and millions of reincarnated copies living at the same time. Except in our case, they all look different.

Now I'm in no way saying I believe this, just throwing it out there. Maybe instead of 5 there are 10,000 souls and that's it. ????

Why would there need to be more than one?

What if there is just the One and this One replicates as needed and each replica is simply a progressively smaller scale (redundancy added) fractal-reflection of the original source?

Or even better, why not 6? Maybe the 'Sun Absolute' breaks down into 6 original archetypes, each one replicating in a fractal (or multi-fractal) manner (with slight modifications) on smaller and smaller scales, getting modified slightly with each iteration down to the frequency vibration level we are familiar with?

As above, so below.

Interesting question, but how could we come to know? :)

If it is of any help or significance, I am just one of many people who can actually recall snippets/bits/pieces of past lives. I've actually done some in depth research on one particular "past life", the one that I recall most clearly, and found evidence that she truly existed in the time/place that my memories have shown me. From my perspective, it seems as if linear time is a constant (in this aspect at least). In other words, this person died 2 months before my "current" birthday.

Welcome to the forum, bmadccp :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

If it is of any help or significance, I am just one of many people who can actually recall snippets/bits/pieces of past lives. I've actually done some in depth research on one particular "past life", the one that I recall most clearly, and found evidence that she truly existed in the time/place that my memories have shown me. From my perspective, it seems as if linear time is a constant (in this aspect at least). In other words, this person died 2 months before my "current" birthday.
After reading what you wrote I just had this thought. suppose that reincarnation does not follow a linear timeline and in each life we can jump around significantly. well to me it seems this would pose a lot of problems for people in their various reincarnations and physical existences. what you wrote got me thinking about how people are probably pretty closely tied to their past lives even if they lives may not be in there conscious memory. Lets say my last life I was a grasshopper being on a different planet, or more reasonably, a cave man who existed thousands of years ago. well it would seem then that it might be hard for me to adapt or exist in this 21 century environment if previously I lived so differently.

linear reincarnation seems reasonable. but also I consider this: what if a "soul" who has existed for a long time in fourth density is now ready to reincarnate (residing in 5d) well maybe they can choose reincarnate in third density... in this case they would be placing themselves into 3d constraint (time) which they havn't been in for a while. I suppose if this is plausible then these souls would have a rough adjustment into third density existence. and maybe this fourth density being would pick a certain time in the 3d "illusion" in order to affect change. I know this has been discussed..

I realized this contradiction I was having in my logic. I wonder: is it the soul which has a defined "density" or is the density of the being defined by the beings existence in a certain density. its both. the soul concept is complicated to think about but um existence is the total "soul" made up of the individual units. my soul "unit" had connections to all the densities. still my soul had probably hung around 3d for a while and took part in the reincarnation.. I suppose when we reincarnate we are 5th density beings in the interim. 5th density seems like a really nice place. all the books on astral words etc. no STS/ STO polarization...

I'm just rambling on... kind of just echoing what I read in the wave series (my understanding). just putting my thoughts here helps me to understand and make "connections". don't think anyone will mind. I don't want to create noise. if I knew other people who believed this stuff and liked to talk about it I can imagine my understanding could increase a lot and i woudn't ramble here. sometimes just reading--it goes in one ear and out the other. I do have a few people thought...

wetroof said:
linear reincarnation seems reasonable. but also I consider this: what if a "soul" who has existed for a long time in fourth density is now ready to reincarnate (residing in 5d) well maybe they can choose reincarnate in third density... in this case they would be placing themselves into 3d constraint (time) which they havn't been in for a while. I suppose if this is plausible then these souls would have a rough adjustment into third density existence. and maybe this fourth density being would pick a certain time in the 3d "illusion" in order to affect change. I know this has been discussed..

I realized this contradiction I was having in my logic. I wonder: is it the soul which has a defined "density" or is the density of the being defined by the beings existence in a certain density. its both. the soul concept is complicated to think about but um existence is the total "soul" made up of the individual units. my soul "unit" had connections to all the densities. still my soul had probably hung around 3d for a while and took part in the reincarnation.. I suppose when we reincarnate we are 5th density beings in the interim. 5th density seems like a really nice place. all the books on astral words etc. no STS/ STO polarization...

This topic is a little confusing for me so correct me if I'm wrong.
What you describe above sounds like a wanderer. As far as I know wanderers are of a higher density level whom have come and incarnate into 3D to help people at this level of density. If that is the case I suppose a 4D soul might reincarnate into 3D but other then that wouldn't a soul from 4D reincarnate into their own density level?

As for being 5th density beings between incarnations I'm not so sure. I thought we were still 3rd density there. When we are in 5D that you don't have the level of awareness that is at 5th density just because a person has died. When channeled do the souls have anymore insight into densities, nature of reality ,STS or STO then they would have when alive. It might depend on the nature of what is being channeled but I've never heard a medium whom channeled the soul of a deceased loved one where they tells us to watch out for those nasty lizzies. I would think if we did become 5th density souls in 5th density we would know more about the previous densities.
I also thought there would still be STS and STO natures of souls coming into 5D after death.

Hi Clarekav, I can provide a few quick thoughts for the moment. maybe i can add some quotes later.

This topic is a little confusing for me so correct me if I'm wrong.
What you describe above sounds like a wanderer. As far as I know wanderers are of a higher density level whom have come and incarnate into 3D to help people at this level of density. If that is the case I suppose a 4D soul might reincarnate into 3D but other then that wouldn't a soul from 4D reincarnate into their own density level?

this is what I understand yes. there is some division between fifth density and fourth which I guess makes it so 4D beings reincarnate. For the sake of it, if we can transfer our conception of time over to fourth density then I would say that fourth density beings live much longer. To support this, second density beings live much shorter than third density. Gurdjieff supposes in Beelzebub's tales that most "normal" third density beings live for 1,000-10,000 years. earthly humans because they have become corrupt. This would mean there is definitely a distinction in life spans for second density and third density.

As for being 5th density beings between incarnations I'm not so sure. I thought we were still 3rd density there. When we are in 5D that you don't have the level of awareness that is at 5th density just because a person has died. When channeled do the souls have anymore insight into densities, nature of reality ,STS or STO then they would have when alive. It might depend on the nature of what is being channeled but I've never heard a medium whom channeled the soul of a deceased loved one where they tells us to watch out for those nasty lizzies. I would think if we did become 5th density souls in 5th density we would know more about the previous densities.

I think the majority of beings/souls that are contacted by channeling are those would have died on earth and after death attached to a certain person or location. we could say these souls exist in 3d and 5d simultaneously. they are transitioning there. this is a long process from what I read. the soul must shed the third density coarser material in order to come to full awareness and existence in the must finer and pure fifth density. I would suppose that at points awareness of the lizzies which you mention, and other truths, is brought into awareness when the third density soul is contemplating to reincarnation. The 3d to-be-incarnated soul contemplates the past life if not all past lives in determining location placement, and placement with whom for the next life. Now, I would think people do not contact the souls at this point via channeling for the same reason not everyone is channeling the C's.

I also thought there would still be STS and STO natures of souls coming into 5D after death
me too. from the wave series I gathered that the polarization doesn't exist in 1 and 2 and 5 densities. 1 and 2 it makes sense because those beings don't have the awareness to make the choice. not sure about fifth. After writing this, which turned out longer than I expected... I realize it is a bit futile to theorize on all this. If I had all the time in the universe I would go for it. I have so many third density problems to work out at the moment. that's how it feels. maybe I better way to phrase it is I have so much growth to potentially make :) and thinking about "reincarnation" I don't think is going to get me there... I'm not saying not think about reincarnation--its just that for me, at the present moment, I don't have the time. nevertheless I am attracted to threads such as these.

edit: it is just the mood I am in. I have a program that tells me I need to apologize for being depressive or at least lighten the mood... writing doesn't work for me.................................... maybe i'll float off to fifth density tonight..in my dreams.. that will be fun :)

this is what I understand yes. there is some division between fifth density and fourth which I guess makes it so 4D beings reincarnate. For the sake of it, if we can transfer our conception of time over to fourth density then I would say that fourth density beings live much longer. To support this, second density beings live much shorter than third density. Gurdjieff supposes in Beelzebub's tales that most "normal" third density beings live for 1,000-10,000 years. earthly humans because they have become corrupt. This would mean there is definitely a distinction in life spans for second density and third density.

I think the C's said that the average lifespan when people transition to 4th density will be 400 years and that the body will age differently. I agree there is a difference between 3rd density and 2nd in lifespan for animals when compared to humans and still there are those animals like elephants living about 70 years or the giant tortoise living up to 200 years although like you said normally 3rd density beings have longer lifespan which was reduced for humans.

I think the majority of beings/souls that are contacted by channeling are those would have died on earth and after death attached to a certain person or location. we could say these souls exist in 3d and 5d simultaneously. they are transitioning there. this is a long process from what I read. the soul must shed the third density coarser material in order to come to full awareness and existence in the must finer and pure fifth density. I would suppose that at points awareness of the lizzies which you mention, and other truths, is brought into awareness when the third density soul is contemplating to reincarnation. The 3d to-be-incarnated soul contemplates the past life if not all past lives in determining location placement, and placement with whom for the next life. Now, I would think people do not contact the souls at this point via channeling for the same reason not everyone is channeling the C's.

Hmm never thought about it that way. I thought the people that had died mainly went to 5th density except for those that end up attached to something and it was in 5th density we reflect on what it is our souls did and where to go from there.It sounds like it could be in stages.

With the soul being aware of certain truths I was thinking that the soul brought forward what it learned and anything it didn't know it still had yet to learn in another lifetime, I didn't think it would have the realisation about such thing unless it had learned them but when you think about souls acting on different levels of densities and different dimensions it may already have some knowledge of these things.

I guess this is speculation and it is hard to know the exact process.
I know what you mean by trying to figure out 3D issues and problems but my mind can't help wondering what it is like :)

As far as reincarnation is concerned, there is this in Session 22 July 2000 which deals with thinking in absolute limitless terms. Just some food for thought. :)

Q: (LC) Well, if that's the case! I want to ask about past life relations between us. I'm sure there is.

A: Be specific.

Q: (IT) Do we all have some kind of past life connection?

A: IT is not LC.

Q: (L) It's LC's turn! [Laughter] (LC) But she put it so well! (L) But, they are trying to make you think here. (LC) Let me just parrot what IT said. Are there any specific past life connections between any of the women in this room?

A: Who?

Q: (LC) Well, let's start with Laura. Do I have a past life connection with Laura?

A: Before we answer that, we wish to hear from you what you perceive a past life circumstance to be.

Q: (IT) For some reason I feel a past life connection to SF. I feel like she was either a parent or someone who taught me a lot about me. I felt that just from reading her correspondence. What do you think? (LC) I don't know... the question didn't really form in my head until I got here...

A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?

Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with, and that you choose people that you are karmically connected to. (IT) I see it a little bit differently than that...

A: Aha! We have a variance!

Q: (IT) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.

A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.

Q: (IT) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...

A: Yes, we are!

Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.

A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?

Q: (IT) There we have quantum tunnelling!

A: Yes.

Q: (IT) This has to do with past lives and future lives.

Q: (IT) But somehow I can't put it together yet. I can't connect it.

A: You will. "All in due time, my pretty, all in due time."

Q: (L) That was a line from the Wizard of Oz! When Dorothy wanted to know where Toto was. (PC) Now, I just want to say that I think that we have all of us here traveled back in time to change the way things are now. We inserted ourselves into this time period to wake up and see what is really happening. This is 3rd density thinking, I know, but it is the only way I can describe it. We looked back on the way things happened, the way the world is now, and we have come back to change things. We have come from the future, to wake up now, because we didn't wake up before. (C) Maybe that's our "past life/future life" connection here? (PC) Right, we all agreed to insert ourselves in this time line.... (L) So, we ARE from the future... (PC) Because the world is going in this direction, and SOMETHING had to be done. That's what I see. (IT) Yes. We all decided to come back, but there was a strong possibility that we would not be able to wake up and link up. And that's why so many things happened to attempt to keep us from getting together. (PC) Not just that, things happen to keep us from waking up period! We've all been bombarded with stuff all our lives. (IT) Yes, and when we started waking up, and realized that we HAD to come together to "link" to DO whatever it is we are going to do, there has to be all kinds of things to prevent it - like Caroline's cats, even! [Laughter] (S) I would like to ask a question about synchronicity...

A: Wait a minute... someone said something a short while ago that is surprisingly close to the truth. Now just a moment... reflect please.

Q: (L) PC was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted ourselves into this timeline...

A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!

Q: (L) In terms of reincarnation, that we were talking about a few minutes before that, we are possibly incarnations of ourselves incarnated at different levels. This just happens to be one of the levels of reality that we are occupying, but there are other selves at other levels thinking and doing other level stuff, and these other levels are perceived by us as the future...

A: Maybe for some of you, but let us not get ahead of ourselves.

Q: (PC) The C's say that they are US in the future. So, we, being THEM in the future, some of who they are in the future, have come back as us, to do what we are doing, to undo what is happening on Earth...

A: Close, but more complex than that. It would be difficult for you to completely understand at this point, but let us just say that you are close.

Reading this thread I discover a lot of confusion and speculation.
It starts with no clear idea what a soul is. Then you have the confusion about time.
Imho a soul is much "larger" than we imagin; from this follows that we in 3D all have
soul fragments in our bodies.A SOUL can incarnate "simultaneously" (from 3D perspective)
in several times and locations. During the time of reflection in 5D all experiences will be
considered and further adventures will be planned.
Also, don't forget the "long cycle" vs the "fast track".

Thanks for sharing!

My query here is what's the overarching point to it all? In other words, and this is very general, we have souls and form soul units. We are all here for a reason and whatever that reason may be we may not know yet. By gaining knowledge and actively searching for truth and the answers to our questions on this level of density does that impact other levels that we may be on? We live our lives and experience things, learn things, and then kick the bucket so-to-speak but in the end our goal is ultimately what?

I remember reading a thread about the 7 densities and a projector being used as the analogy. We only perceive the slide that is shown right here and now but that doesn't mean we can't flip to the next slide and perceive ourselves in another form of being on other densities. And lastly it said that if we were to look back into the projector we would see the 7th density; we would see God or be one with God. If being one with God is the ultimate goal and this is just my assumption which I am full aware of the consequences of assumptions, could be making a fool out of myself here but if this is the ultimate goal then how does one earn this privilege? Through gaining as much knowledge and experience that is open to us individually and as a group in this density? What happens when we move on and go to 5th density and then reincarnate? Will we forget what we have done in our past life and be lost once again starting from scratch without aim or reason to what we shall do in the new and present life? Sorry I am rambling at this point and will leave off here. It seems mysterious and abstract but I know it can make perfect sense. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew per se but I'm seeking something much greater than myself because I wish to be a part of a greater cause.

Yours,

Frank

Hi Frank --

FrankM4326754 said:
My query here is what's the overarching point to it all? In other words, and this is very general, we have souls and form soul units. We are all here for a reason and whatever that reason may be we may not know yet. By gaining knowledge and actively searching for truth and the answers to our questions on this level of density does that impact other levels that we may be on? We live our lives and experience things, learn things, and then kick the bucket so-to-speak but in the end our goal is ultimately what?

To explore this question, take a look at the following transcript excerpts:

Jan 21 said:
Q: (D) Is the information gathered from the collective consciousness? A collection of all lessons learned by all humans?
A: Yes, and other sources as well.

Q: (D) Does this include the Lizzies?

Q: (D) That includes you, also?

Q: (D) Okay, can we tune into the collective consciousness?
A: Of course.

Q: (D) Okay, then, are there certain abilities needed to do this connection into the collective consciousness?
A: You all have all you need.

Q: (D) Well then, if this..
(T) By sitting here, we tap into them and they tap into us.
(D) If this collective consciousness is a collection, haven’t all lessons been learned by someone at some time?

Q: (D) Then can we tune into the collective consciousness to find how our same lessons have been solved before?
A: Yes. But what is “before?”

Q: (D) Before? No, I didn’t ask...
(J) Before, during, after, these are all time concepts.
(D) Oh, yeah.

Q: (D) Well, my real question is if all the answers are there, and we can get there, why are we going through the lessons again? I mean, why do we have to go through these lessons if the solutions are already there?
A: Its all just lessons.

Q: (D) I know, that’s what made me ask... I just.. I can’t understand this.. we already have the answers, and we’re going through the lessons again...
(T) Not all of us have learned all the answers, that’s why we’re all going through the lessons again....
(D) But, you see, all the answers are there...
A: Who said “again” ?

Q: (J) Is it more like “still” ?
(D) But if all the answers are there...
A: You are still thinking at 3rd level.

Q: (D) Yeah, but I’m still trying to understand.. Sorry, guys
A: Don’t “try” so much, just go with it.

Q: (T) It’s like Master Yoda said in Star Wars, “Don’t try, do” .... Just do it.

Q: (T) See, I knew Star Wars had a redeeming social value.
(J) So did Relationships. The how is to do it.
(D) But if the answers are there, and we can find the answers, to our lessons...
(T) We don’t have to find the answers, we have the answers. The answers are within all of us.
(D) It seems so redundant...
(T) Most of the lessons are to find the right answers...
(D)...to actually go through the doing of the lessons....
A: No. Not correct idea.

Q: (T) Where were we going with this?
(D) Oh, it was just a wonder of mine, it’s just like, if we have the answers, I didn’t understand why we do it.
(J) We’re not supposed to know.
(T) Well, if we have all the answers, they’re all in us, and we all know the correct solutions to the lessons, we should always be able to do it right, but we’re doing it wrong, that means we haven’t learned it right yet.
A: Retrieval.

Q: (L) I know what she’s hanging up on here - what’s the point?
(D) Yeah!
(L) That’s the whole question, what’s the point? And I guess the point is, is that it’s just...
A: Lessons.
July 14 said:
A: Alright, my dear, you want the facts, so we will give them to you, and hopefully you will comprehend. If not now, then when necessary maybe... Fact number one: All there is is lessons. Fact two: this is one big school. Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite. Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet. Now ponder before more facts are given!!

Q: (L) Okay, this being one infinite school, and we all seem to be wandering around in the darkness...
A: Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold.
Q: (L) So, the events and circumstances of our lives, individually and collectively, can indicate where we are on this learning cycle? And we are asking to have things told to us, or revealed to us about things which are, in themselves, the necessary lessons? And it would be virtually useless to be told about them since they must be experienced?
A: Partly correct. If you want hints, then hints shall we give. But, if you are looking for a “road map?,” forgetitski!!

Now, onto this:

FrankM4326754 said:
I remember reading a thread about the 7 densities and a projector being used as the analogy. We only perceive the slide that is shown right here and now but that doesn't mean we can't flip to the next slide and perceive ourselves in another form of being on other densities. And lastly it said that if we were to look back into the projector we would see the 7th density; we would see God or be one with God. If being one with God is the ultimate goal and this is just my assumption which I am full aware of the consequences of assumptions, could be making a fool out of myself here but if this is the ultimate goal then how does one earn this privilege? Through gaining as much knowledge and experience that is open to us individually and as a group in this density?

I think you're talking about the following excerpt, which was mentioned previously in this thread:

Session: 950617 said:
Q: (SV) I want to ask one question: If there is no time, there is no past and no future; there are no past lives and no future lives, there is no such thing as reincarnation, then how can you be us...
A: Yes, there is reincarnation. You are getting ahead of yourself there. We never said there is no reincarnation.

Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?
A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with
the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That's all there is... [(J) I have a comment...] ...and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...

Q: (J) In that analogy, the light that shines through the slide, as it projects it upon the screen, is our perception.
A: And, if you look back at the center of the projector, you see the origin and essence of all creation itself, which, is level seven where you are in union with the One.

Keep in mind the following:

June 29 said:
A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you will see.

Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I can’t “get it?”
A: Who says you have to “get it” before you get there?

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what “gets you there,” what makes this so?
A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your lessons in “third grade,” where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...
A: Answer, please.

Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.
A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...
A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?
A: Karmic and simple understandings.

Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and are they fairly universal?
A: They are universal.

Q: (L) What are they?
A: We cannot tell you that.

Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each thing or person or event its due?
A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have learned, you have learned!

Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am doing the most I can do. I don’t want to have to come back to 3rd density. If I can accelerate things a little...
A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride. Learning is fun!

So taking this and running with it, do you remember what math was like in third grade? If your experience was like mine, it consisted of learning various things including memorizing multiplication tables and being able to reproduce that for tests. If you asked what the point was, you may have received an answer like, "it will help you with more advanced math later on", "it will ensure that you have the tools to be a mathematician/physicist/engineer etc. if that's what you want to do when you grow up", and so on. But from a third-grader's perspective, those replies seemed pretty meaningless, and all that really seemed to matter was to be able to learn the skills and take the tests so that you could get on with what seemed to be more important things, like going to recess and playing soccer (or whatever). This all looks different as an adult, of course, but you couldn't tell that to most third-graders -- they would simply have to "grow up" first before they "got it". Perhaps this is part of the answer to your question above?

FrankM4326754 said:
What happens when we move on and go to 5th density and then reincarnate? Will we forget what we have done in our past life and be lost once again starting from scratch without aim or reason to what we shall do in the new and present life?

On that topic, have you seen this thread here?

By the way, regarding the original question that started this thread:

SilverJeep said:
Question about past-lives. The C’s have said “there is no time” and said that 5th density is zero time and that a moment is infinity and vice versa. They’ve also mentioned that we don’t perceive time correctly. Taking all that into account, would it not make sense that our next (or previous) life isn’t linear as we perceive it?

There is an interesting book that I read several years ago on this topic here. The book has something of a New Age slant, so I can't endorse it as a definitive work on this topic, but I do think it provides some interesting ideas to consider if you are interested in non-linear reincarnation and read it critically -- FWIW.

Thank you so much for your response! Very helpful!

Laura, I have read soul hackers in book form because I bought it but as for the rest of the wave I read what was available online. Remarkable material. I do remember the last passage I read said that there was more information and readings but in order to get it you must buy the books and I certainly want too in the near future. Does the wave series hit the topics I questioned in this thread more exclusively?

Thanks again!

Bud said:
SilverJeep said:
Now it poses a question. Not to over simplify, but what if there are only 5 of us? 5 souls and millions of reincarnated copies living at the same time. Except in our case, they all look different.
Now I'm in no way saying I believe this, just throwing it out there. Maybe instead of 5 there are 10,000 souls and that's it. ????
Why would there need to be more than one?
Reminds me of this short story:

_http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html

It does seem to be encouraging the "we're all one" new age message, although it doesn't mean we are all "the same" so psychopaths are still psychopaths, and it doesn't seem to encourage treating everyone as if they're all just like us. Even if everyone does have a common spiritual connection, it doesn't mean we're all the same. I mean, it's the same as arguing that because we're all energy, we're all the same, and in a sense sure, but you can make lots of stuff with energy, both wolves and bunnies, both trees and bulldozers.

Back
Top Bottom