Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

Yes, this is what the manufacturer told. I even asked if I can visit them and see their laboratories, and they accepted !! I loved their honesty about iso/hyper. But at the same time surprised because it's not good for their business (they sell both iso and hyper).
Well, I'm dissapointed from this society. I called them in order to get the appointment for the visit, and they answered that they don't allow visits.
Second point: I asked when do they add the water in order to get the isotonic form (before or after the microfiltration?). They anwered that they add water after the microfiltration. This means that we can't use their products to use as infusion or as hydrotomy!

Third point: in fact, this laboratory (the one Adaryn gave the link) is just a distributor! They buy the quinton plasma to the society called Odemer. What I can read in Odemer's website is that they pump the sea water with a tanker-truck at Saint-Malo (a city near the Channel sea). Pumping with a truck?? This means that they don't take it in a vortex! :umm:
It's worrying because microfiltration gets rid of bacterias but not of heavy metals, nor medicinal residues , nor nanoplastics which are present in the sea. René Quinton insisted on the fact that the ocean plasma must be taken in a vortex, ie very far fron the coastline and vey deep in the ocean, in a place where there is a vortex.

Finally the products sold in France are not reliable neither so safe. :-(

Recently, I had a series of injections (once a week) in the neck.

Twenty-five years ago, I injured myself in this place during my training (squat session): by resting the bar, she slipped on the back of the neck, crushing what I suppose to be a nerve. At the moment, it was very painful for several days. The pain eventually disappeared. Many years later, the pain reappears, systematically when I am tired and lacking sleep. A pulsating pain from the neck to cross the right side of the skull and ends its course on the right eyebrow.

At the time of writing, I had 8 injections (Quinton, Vitamin B and EDTA). After the first dose, the pain never reappeared. It's spectacular.

So I would like to say a big thank you to those who testify, to those who helped me get better and took their time to heal me. That has no price.

I have been practicing regular Quinton injections myself for years, alone. It's ok, but sometimes, without a return, we can take some bad habits that slightly twist a protocol to make it less effective. I was my case. Thanks to Laura for making me aware of it.
Hi Sebbe! May I ask you where do you buy your Quinton plasma? Is it hyper or isotonic? Is it injectable or sold as a drinkable form or as an injectable one? What is it written on the product you use? Thanks.

More info: there is no brand "injectable" because of trade regulations.
That means that in hydrotomy, we have to use a high quality Quinton water: if there is not the indication "Quinton" on the bottle or vial, then it's not good. That's why, when you buy Quinton water from a website, you have to check the exact label, or ask them where the product comes for. In France, most distributors take it from sea near Saint-Malo, where the pumping doesn't respect Dr René Quinton's recommendations (for instance this website _Sea-AquaCell™ - Centre des Sciences Biologiques de la Santé.) On these websites, they don't say Quinton water, but things like hyper/isotonic sea plasma.
From my research, the best sea product (or the less polluted) is the one from the spain laboratory, i.e. "Quinton laboratory".

Another concern: the microfiltration is 0.2 micron. But nanoplastics are less than 0.2 micron and glyphosate even less (as it is the size of an amino-acid). Same for heavy metals. I wonder how to get rid of them. By developping psychic abilities that dissolves bad molecules :halo: (just kidding)

I also wanted to share my (ongoing) experience with autohemotherapy, as a potential treatment for my psoriasis.

I've been administered AHT once a week for the last two and a half months by my new primary care physician (wonderful openminded human being that he is for being willing to try new things).
He insisted that we take it slowly, so we started with 2 ml and worked our way up, half a milliliter per session, to 5ml (he doesn't seem willing to go any higher than that).

Interestingly enough, the first session was the one that gave me the best results. I was in some serious pain at the time, and had been for a few months (around september my psoriasis worsened DRASTICALLY for some unknown reason and hasn't really gotten much better since). However, no more than 5-6 hours after the first injection, the pain quite literally vanished. And it didn't come back for the better part of the week.
Since than I've received injections once a week and while the pain is still CONSIDERABLY lower than it was before I started, it has been slowly increasing over time. I wonder why? Maybe the first injection benefited from a bit of a placebo effect or something?
Another interesting effect was the itchiness. My psoriasis never itched too much. However, ever since I started AHT, I seem to have traded pain for itchiness. Pretty good trade, mind you, I'll take this over the literal flames of hell that were afflicting me before. It's just.. Wierd.

Since than I've received injections once a week and while the pain is still CONSIDERABLY lower than it was before I started, it has been slowly increasing over time. I wonder why? Maybe the first injection benefited from a bit of a placebo effect or something?

Or maybe you need to go up to 10ml if your doctor agrees, in order to give enough of a "boost" to the macrophages? Or maybe it has nothing to do with it, and it is coming from your diet, for example? What is it like?

Anyway, that's quite impressive even if not perfect yet. Thanks for sharing!

Or maybe you need to go up to 10ml if your doctor agrees, in order to give enough of a "boost" to the macrophages?

Could be. Until now I didn't want to "push" him too much, mostly because he is providing the service for free and because he is a family friend, but.. I think I'll try to convince him.

Or maybe it has nothing to do with it, and it is coming from your diet, for example? What is it like?

At the moment my diet is.. less than ideal. I did try going paleo and getting rid of problematic food in the past for quite an extended period, but I didn't really see any difference, psoriasis-wise or other, so eventually I ended up demotivated and relaxed a bit. I'm still trying to limit carbs dairy and sugars, but I do allow myself to slip up every now and then. I will admit, since diet never seemed to make a difference for me before, I didn't even consider the possibility that it might render AHT less effective.

Could be. Until now I didn't want to "push" him too much, mostly because he is providing the service for free and because he is a family friend, but.. I think I'll try to convince him.

At the moment my diet is.. less than ideal. I did try going paleo and getting rid of problematic food in the past for quite an extended period, but I didn't really see any difference, psoriasis-wise or other, so eventually I ended up demotivated and relaxed a bit. I'm still trying to limit carbs dairy and sugars, but I do allow myself to slip up every now and then. I will admit, since diet never seemed to make a difference for me before, I didn't even consider the possibility that it might render AHT less effective.

You can refer your friend to Gaby's article on the topic and there is a book about it too that has been referenced in this thread.

As to diet, just trying this or that randomly without some knowledge input might not be the best approach. We went through a long period of diet experimentation and found that everyone is unique. If you "try paleo" for an extended period, you might not get results because it relies a lot on nuts and seeds and many things that those who have autoimmune issues cannot eat. You may have been doing a diet that specifically INCLUDED bad trigger foods for you. There are tests you can do that tell you which foods are trigger foods for you, specifically. And the results are not always what you might expect from reading various books.

Here's the article:

The book is highlighted here in the references:

Scott G. Edwards, James H. Calandruccio. Autologous Blood Injections for Refractory Lateral Epicondylitis. The Journal of Hand Surgery. 2003. doi:10.1053/jhsu.2003.50041

John H. Owlin, Helen V. Ratajczak, Robert V. House. Successful Treatment of Herpetic Infections by Autohemotherapy. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. Volume 3, n. 2, 1997, pp 155-158.

Robert H. Reddick, Autohemotherapy in Psychiatry, Maryland State Medical Journal (1955).

Gordon C. Sauer. Evidence of Adreno-Cortical Stimulation by Autohemotherapy. The Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1950.

S. Hale Shakman. (1998) Autohemotherapy Reference Manual: Definitive Guide & Historical Review, From Bloodletting to Stem Cells. Createspace

Dina Soliman. New Erra with Auto-Haemotherapy. Journal of Physical Science and Application 7 (2) (2017) 31-35. doi: 10.17265/2159-5348/2017.02.005

You can refer your friend to Gaby's article on the topic and there is a book about it too that has been referenced in this thread.
Here's the article:

Thank you! He doesn't speak english, so I can't actually refer him to the article and the book, but having a specific and thorough source to relate information from will be useful.

As to diet, just trying this or that randomly without some knowledge input might not be the best approach. We went through a long period of diet experimentation and found that everyone is unique. If you "try paleo" for an extended period, you might not get results because it relies a lot on nuts and seeds and many things that those who have autoimmune issues cannot eat. You may have been doing a diet that specifically INCLUDED bad trigger foods for you.

That's a good point actually. Previously I worked with the assumption that eliminating gluten, dairy, sugars, legumes and nightshades would be enough to basically cover all fronts. Seems like I overlooked some rather vital info.

There are tests you can do that tell you which foods are trigger foods for you, specifically. And the results are not always what you might expect from reading various books.

Maybe this is not the right thread to ask, I don't want to derail the discussion, but.. Could anyone point me in the direction of these tests?

ould anyone point me in the direction of these tests?

You can read this thread:

I found another guy who was interested in sea minerals:

I am posting some excepts from Sea Energy Agriculture, a book published by Dr. Maynard Murray in 1976. Dr. Murray's research and writing documents the crucial importance of minerals -- especially trace elements -- to plant, animal and human health. Beginning in 1936, thru the 40's, and into the 50's Dr. Murray experimented with using sea solids as fertilizer on a variety of vegetables, fruits and grains. Sea solids are the mineral salts remaining after water is evaporated from ocean water. Dr. Murray's extensive experiments with a variety of crops and animals demonstrated repeatedly and conclusively that plants fertilized with sea solids and animals fed sea solid fertilized feeds resist disease and refuse to get sick. His conclusion, in his own words:
"My research clearly indicates the reason Americans generally lack a complete physiological chemistry is that the balanced, essential elements of the soil have eroded to the sea; consequently, crops are nutritionally poor, and the animals eating these plants are, therefore, nutritionally poor. . . . We must alter the way we grow our food, the way we protect our plants from pests and disease, and the way we process our food.
"From the start, my sea solids experiments produced excellent results, and it has now been conclusively proven that the proportions of the trace minerals and elements present in sea water are optimum for the growth and health of both land and sea life."

He also says this in his book:

Wow! You might exclaim. Why not sprinkle sea solids on our food and get healthy? It simply doesn't work that way. Anyone with a cursory knowledge of biology knows that humans and other animals cannot obtain any benefits from the elements unless they are hooked up with carbon atom by green plants. This is the explicit role of plant life on earth: to convert inorganic elements to organic compounds that can be utilized by animal life. Table salt is the only food we eat that is inorganic and, frankly, it isn't very good for us.

This is also what Quinton said about his water, that it must come from the place where phytoplankton live.

Back
Top Bottom