Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

I found another guy who was interested in sea minerals:

He also says this in his book:

This is also what Quinton said about his water, that it must come from the place where phytoplankton live.

I came across this idea through the English Quinton site, and did a little searching a while back and found some people who are applying the techniques and reporting positive results. How to apply it or whether it really works, I'm still not sure. Done correctly though, it makes sense.

I did try adding what would be considered a homeopathic dose of Quinton to a spray bottle to spray to mist some house plants, but i can't say i noticed any difference (it wasn't the best experiment, obviously, but i was trying to be cautious!:-[). I also tried adding a teaspoon of French grey sea salt to 5 litres of water which i sprayed on some fruit tree's once over winter - again this is likely insufficient but once i learn more, I'll be a bit bolder. I can't even say for sure the kind of salt i'm using, even though it's high quality, has a variety of trace minerals, and is unrefined, is the right stuff.

The video below is an interview with a guy who sells a fertilizer made of sea minerals or "water soluable rock dust". One interesting point he uses to back up his claims is that scientists claimed following the NYD tsunami in Indonesia the land that was flooded "would be fallow for 10 years but a year later actually reported bumper harvests". He also says animals who feed on the crops are healthier and so on. To be fair to developer , he does say that his product isn't essential and you can make it at home.

Info from the video blurb:
In this episode, filmed at the 4th Annual National Heirloom Expo you will learn about the power of adding fertility from the ocean into your home garden the least expensive way possible. The oceans contain 90+ trace minerals and when you are able to put these sea mineral solids into your garden, your crops will respond. Standard agriculture and most gardeners are only concerned with putting only 3 minerals N-P-K back into their soil which I believe is a setting yourself up for disaster.

In this episode you will discover the power of the sea-90 trace mineral product that allows you to remineralize your garden to get the highest production, yields and grow the healthiest food at the lowest cost. You will learn the proper dilution ratios to ensure you do not give your plants too much of this organic fertilizer, as we discover less can be more and the mere presence of the trace minerals in your soil is one of the most important things to growing high quality, nutritious fruits and vegetables. You will also learn how this sea fertilizer can be applied to your garden, as a root drench, or via foliar application. You will also discover how the sea-90 water soluble fertilizer can be added to wheat grass, sprouts and microgreens to increase their growth and increase the nutrition of the food grown in this organic fertilizer from the sea. You will also discover how this organic fertilizer can also be used for livestock and your family and hear some testimonials on how it can make your livestock get more of the nutrition they need to flourish.

Here's a video of a guy who pumps sea water into a tank and then sprays it over the land he plans to work with:

Added:

This is apparently how the guy who sells the Sea-90 fertilizer, harvests his salt. Which doesn't seem that different to how it's done elsewhere. Obviously this isn't how they harvest Quinton, but perhaps it's effective with plants because, as noted in your post Persej, the plants, like the plankton, convert the minerals into something usable:

Last edited:
I found this article about Vaccines/Aluminum today that raised a possible alert in relation to the Autoimmune Therapy...

The article is very long but concise in its findings, it raised three question to me, and it applies to all member of the forum that are
working with the Autoimmune Therapy specially to the ones that are pregnant.

mariowil7 - just What Is Autoimmune Therapy?
Not sure what you mean here, unless you are referring to Auto Haemotherapy

I was searching which brand of Quinton plasma seems to be better. It's not easy because we can't know the level of honesty of the distributors.
1) bottle or ampoule? Making ampoules require heating with blowtorch like in this video
So, doesn't it kill the quinton's vitality? (microalguae). And it's pricey! So, I'll prefer bottles.

2) which productor?
Those I know who work with distributors in Europe:
- Odemer, Saint-Malo, France (Channel sea): they don't seem to be high quality as they collect in trucks. Sea Aqua Cell° buy to them.
- Odevie, they collect in South Spain, in the mediterranean sea, in a vortex. They sell bottles, but what is a bit concerning I think, it's a closed sea and very polluted.
- Quinton laboratory, Alicante, Spain, they collect in a vortex at Golf de Gascogne (Atlantic ocean). It seems the best. But they don't sell bottles, only ampoules.
if some of you have more info, please share.

In all cases, I assume there are heavy metals, microscopic plastics. So, isn't it concerning to inject these products in our skin? I stopped my hydrotomy sessions because after 9 sessions I noticed nothing, and most of all, i doubt of the quality of what is sold to us.
What do you think? Should I be more light, not thiking too much, and use this plasma (hydrotomy) all the same?

I have been using Biocean brand for about a year and I feel a very positive effect from it: either when drinking or injecting it.

I stopped my hydrotomy sessions because after 9 sessions I noticed nothing
For how long do you take it already? Only 9 sessions in total? If longer then maybe your body is already "saturated"?

In all cases, I assume there are heavy metals, microscopic plastics. So, isn't it concerning to inject these products in our skin? I stopped my hydrotomy sessions because after 9 sessions I noticed nothing, and most of all, i doubt of the quality of what is sold to us.
What do you think? Should I be more light, not thiking too much, and use this plasma (hydrotomy) all the same?

At the rate you are going, you will soon be unable to eat anything, breathe the air, or dress yourself.

At some point, one has to understand that there is pollution everywhere, in everything, to one extent or another - always has been, though, of course, it is worse and different now. Once you have accepted that, you can also trust that the body has many mechanisms to detox itself, and simply do what you can to eat clean enough, and assist detox when possible.

Nine sessions of just Quinton water? Not other medications? Where and how injected? Who was doing the treatments? So much data missing that no one can give you feedback on this.

Thank you Laura! I'll have another round of hydrotomy, with your encouragment.
I do the injections myself, around ears, in the neck, on my face (chronic rhinitis) . Quinton water + magnesium sulphate + xylocaine.

Altair: on 3 months.

I do the injections myself, around ears, in the neck, on my face (chronic rhinitis) . Quinton water + magnesium sulphate + xylocaine.

I would try the real protocol from the Percutanous Hydrotomy Association, especially if you have access to it. Quinton water is good, but there's no comparison to the effects you get when you try the rest of the additives. I would try their "EDTA protocol" in the neck and around the ears. Then after 6 sessions and depending on the response, I would move on to their "plasticity protocol". For chronic rhinitis, there's a protocol with mesovaccination, using one or two drops of a vaccine diluted in oligominerals and water to neutralize the bad side effects of the vaccine. The injections are localized on top of the problematic sinuses. It helps to strengthen your immunity. The patients I've met who tried this protocol were very pleased with their results, but haven't tried it myself nor anyone yet.

Currently I'm 2.5 months into doing AHT at least once a week. Almost all of the warts I used to have on my feet have disappeared; two remain but have shrunk and almost left the epidermal layer. I was wondering if there was a connection and found this in Autoblood - The Magic Shot by Stuart Hale Shakman: "Sezary, 1928, reported the disappearance of warts after a few intramuscular autoblood injections."

This was a huge relief for me. After getting tired of them I ended up going to the doctors to freeze them once a week for upwards of six months back in 2017, which only resulted in a few shrinking and a lot of painful walking around on the weekends. The other alternative given after waiting two months to see a dermatologist was spot-chemotherapy on the warts themselves (dangerous), or some very specific anti-viral cream of some kind that was hundreds of dollars before insurance and been essentially unavailable at all the pharmacies I investigated for several months to a year.

It really highlights the stupidity of the slash-and-burn or high-dollar vampirism of the medical establishment. All that paled in comparison to what amounted to a completely non-toxic auto-vaccine. How's that for an information weapon? 🤪

I would try the real protocol from the Percutanous Hydrotomy Association, especially if you have access to it. Quinton water is good, but there's no comparison to the effects you get when you try the rest of the additives. I would try their "EDTA protocol" in the neck and around the ears. Then after 6 sessions and depending on the response, I would move on to their "plasticity protocol". For chronic rhinitis, there's a protocol with mesovaccination, using one or two drops of a vaccine diluted in oligominerals and water to neutralize the bad side effects of the vaccine. The injections are localized on top of the problematic sinuses. It helps to strengthen your immunity. The patients I've met who tried this protocol were very pleased with their results, but haven't tried it myself nor anyone yet.

Yes, Gaby has been doing my ear thing for awhile now. It seems to be important exactly where the injections go. Unfortunately, the best places are also the most painful, initially, until the lidocaine works. In one spot, the sensation I get is like water is running into my ear. The other one, is right by the facial nerve that also goes into the ear.

It seems to be important exactly where the injections go.

Here's a good image with the location. It would be right there where the nerve divides into 3 branches, and very close to the ear. The less adipose tissue between your needle and the spot, the better. However, the injections are intradermal. I would highlight again the importance of using ALL the additives of the Percutanous Hydrotomy Association, without skipping any additives nor modifying their protocol. The chelation protocol for the first 6 sessions or so, and then the plasticity protocol.

entFacialNerveDistributionGrayBB784.gif

I would try the real protocol from the Percutanous Hydrotomy Association, especially if you have access to it. Quinton water is good, but there's no comparison to the effects you get when you try the rest of the additives. I would try their "EDTA protocol" in the neck and around the ears. Then after 6 sessions and depending on the response, I would move on to their "plasticity protocol".

nature, having had it done myself (the cervicals and the knees), I can say that it has really made a difference (mainly in the knees). With the EDTA protocol, I felt that all the calcium was breaking down at last. With the plasticity protocol, I gained mobility and elasticity. But I had also tried doing only Quinton. And I can tell you that the difference is huge. I don't think you are going to heal a 20 year old problem with only Quinton, as pure as you get it. Sometimes you have to pick and choose, and not obsess over details. This may not work 100% either, but trying it half-way is not really giving your body a fair chance to know. OSIT.

Thank you very much, Laura, Gaby and Chu!
I won't do mesovaccination, but I agree for EDTA protocol then plasticity one.

Just a question: what about Cs saying that Quinton is sufficient?
Q: (Pierre) Okay. Concerning the Quinton therapy and beneficial effects we noticed amongst various people, what percentage of those beneficial effects was due to the Quinton water, and what percentage was due to the other components?

A: When Quinton is present it is sufficient.

Just a question: what about Cs saying that Quinton is sufficient?

The effects are not the same when you use only physiological solution (physiological solution + additives). But when you use Quinton water, there is a synergistic effect between the additives and the Quinton water. We tried only Quinton water and there's no comparison: the additives plus the Quinton works much better and can make the whole difference.

The effects are not the same when you use only physiological solution (physiological solution + additives). But when you use Quinton water, there is a synergistic effect between the additives and the Quinton water. We tried only Quinton water and there's no comparison: the additives plus the Quinton works much better and can make the whole difference.

Yes, the meaning was clear that Quinton needed to be present and not JUST the additives. Notice how the query was framed.

Back
Top Bottom