Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

Renaissance

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
The authors advise (pp. 109-110), how the blood donor services should discard the first 50ml of an individual's blood, as it contains information about that particular person's bodily disorder(s), like a "concentrated charge". That is why the same amount injected back to that same person, is so beneficial in a "homeopathic" fashion.

Taking the above into consideration it makes sense, when this strategic "first blood" is given to a different person, with diffent disorders, it might possibly have some slight disadvantageous effects for him or her.

That's interesting and it makes sense to me how there could be homeopathic-like elements in the blood, however do the authors explain why a second drawing of blood would not be as 'concentrated'? It would seem to me that the information in the blood would be pretty uniform.

hiker

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
That's interesting and it makes sense to me how there could be homeopathic-like elements in the blood, however do the authors explain why a second drawing of blood would not be as 'concentrated'? It would seem to me that the information in the blood would be pretty uniform.

They don't spesifically explain the method, by which the first blood (50ml or so) has a greater concentration of information of the bodily disorders, when compared to the blood flow after that point.

If I understood it correctly, the blood has the information throughout it, but by some unknown method the first 50 ml which are taken out, has that information in a concentrated form.

Michal

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I've been doing AHT for a couple of months and noticed an interesting effect. Right after injection my stress level goes down and I feel very relaxed and calm. It is really helpful considering how easily stress builds up nowadays.

And I have a question about AHT: does iron in injected blood stays in the body or is it removed through standard pathways? Should I consider blood donations to remove excessive iron while doing AHT?
Hi Aimarok,
There was some time ago discussed book "Iron Elephant" and as far as I remember there are no other pahtways for men to remove exces iron as only by bloodletting.
I found on the Forum this article cited in Hemochromatosis thread describing the book and its contents: The iron elephant - The dangers of iron overload -- Sott.net.
Take care!

Gaby

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
There was some time ago discussed book "Iron Elephant" and as far as I remember there are no other pahtways for men to remove exces iron as only by bloodletting.

Here's a testimonial that gives another idea:

Robert February 14, 2017

I went from a shockingly high Ferritin level of 1160 ng/ml at the end of August last year to a current level of 141 ng/ml(last Friday).

A single blood donation is good for about a 23.5% quick drop and I have made 2 blood donations in this period.
Most of the overall decrease however is the result of taking 2 level teaspoons of IP6(Inositol Hexaphosphate) first thing in the morning with water. (You have to understand “Water” and “Empty Stomach” or it will combine with other minerals and not work as an iron chelator.)
IP6 is on the FDA’s list of Iron Chelators, it is natural and safe unlike the pharmaceutical chelators which seem more dangerous than high plasma iron levels.
The iron Disorders institute recomends a ferritin level between 20 and 80, but my research indicates that indications of thyroid dysfunction begin to occur at levels below 50. Also it seems optimum thyroid function is maintained by a ferritin level between 90 and 105. So my conclusion is to strive for a long term ferritin level between 90 and 105.
The plan now is to continue with the IP6(currently dropping 5 points/day) and to do one last donation this coming Friday.
In about 1.5 weeks I will be at about 60 for ferritin, and the final donation will help lower my hemoglobin level which is quite high (the Iron Disorders Institute indicates this as a problem also).
After that I will allow the ferritin to climb back up to about 100 ng/ml(start eating oysters and red meat again…”Deliscious!”) and monitor and maintain that level for the long term.
It’s been a long haul dealing with Ferro-toxicity and I will be glad to have regained my health and lowered the oxidative stress and predictor of many inflammatory diseases!
I hope this info helps someone! :)

Top Bottom