Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

The authors advise (pp. 109-110), how the blood donor services should discard the first 50ml of an individual's blood, as it contains information about that particular person's bodily disorder(s), like a "concentrated charge". That is why the same amount injected back to that same person, is so beneficial in a "homeopathic" fashion.

Taking the above into consideration it makes sense, when this strategic "first blood" is given to a different person, with diffent disorders, it might possibly have some slight disadvantageous effects for him or her.

That's interesting and it makes sense to me how there could be homeopathic-like elements in the blood, however do the authors explain why a second drawing of blood would not be as 'concentrated'? It would seem to me that the information in the blood would be pretty uniform.

That's interesting and it makes sense to me how there could be homeopathic-like elements in the blood, however do the authors explain why a second drawing of blood would not be as 'concentrated'? It would seem to me that the information in the blood would be pretty uniform.

They don't spesifically explain the method, by which the first blood (50ml or so) has a greater concentration of information of the bodily disorders, when compared to the blood flow after that point.

If I understood it correctly, the blood has the information throughout it, but by some unknown method the first 50 ml which are taken out, has that information in a concentrated form.

I've been doing AHT for a couple of months and noticed an interesting effect. Right after injection my stress level goes down and I feel very relaxed and calm. It is really helpful considering how easily stress builds up nowadays.

And I have a question about AHT: does iron in injected blood stays in the body or is it removed through standard pathways? Should I consider blood donations to remove excessive iron while doing AHT?
Hi Aimarok,
There was some time ago discussed book "Iron Elephant" and as far as I remember there are no other pahtways for men to remove exces iron as only by bloodletting.
I found on the Forum this article cited in Hemochromatosis thread describing the book and its contents: The iron elephant - The dangers of iron overload -- Sott.net.
Take care!

There was some time ago discussed book "Iron Elephant" and as far as I remember there are no other pahtways for men to remove exces iron as only by bloodletting.

Here's a testimonial that gives another idea:

Robert February 14, 2017

I went from a shockingly high Ferritin level of 1160 ng/ml at the end of August last year to a current level of 141 ng/ml(last Friday).

A single blood donation is good for about a 23.5% quick drop and I have made 2 blood donations in this period.
Most of the overall decrease however is the result of taking 2 level teaspoons of IP6(Inositol Hexaphosphate) first thing in the morning with water. (You have to understand “Water” and “Empty Stomach” or it will combine with other minerals and not work as an iron chelator.)
IP6 is on the FDA’s list of Iron Chelators, it is natural and safe unlike the pharmaceutical chelators which seem more dangerous than high plasma iron levels.
The iron Disorders institute recomends a ferritin level between 20 and 80, but my research indicates that indications of thyroid dysfunction begin to occur at levels below 50. Also it seems optimum thyroid function is maintained by a ferritin level between 90 and 105. So my conclusion is to strive for a long term ferritin level between 90 and 105.
The plan now is to continue with the IP6(currently dropping 5 points/day) and to do one last donation this coming Friday.
In about 1.5 weeks I will be at about 60 for ferritin, and the final donation will help lower my hemoglobin level which is quite high (the Iron Disorders Institute indicates this as a problem also).
After that I will allow the ferritin to climb back up to about 100 ng/ml(start eating oysters and red meat again…”Deliscious!”) and monitor and maintain that level for the long term.
It’s been a long haul dealing with Ferro-toxicity and I will be glad to have regained my health and lowered the oxidative stress and predictor of many inflammatory diseases!
I hope this info helps someone! :)

I want to try using the Quinton water with nebulizer so I went to see if there is any kind of portable nebulizer in the form similar to electronic cigarettes which are very popular these days. And guess what, such device just appeared on the market!

Ultrasonic technology is powering the next generation of vaping devices​

LONDON, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The vaping industry is constantly evolving. SURGE Vapor seeks to revolutionise the consumer experience with new ultrasonic technology.

Typical vaping devices use a coil made of resistance wire. The wire is heated with an electrical current, turning e-liquid into vapour. Due to the heating process of traditional coils, they need to be replaced frequently and can produce unpleasant "dry hits" or burnt flavours.

The SURGE engineering team looked for a solution to this longstanding problem. The result is a new implementation of ultrasonic technology. The SURGE ultrasonic vaping chip vibrates 3 million times per second, splitting e-liquid into a cloud of vapour, without the use of a traditional heating wire.

Ultrasonic heating creates smaller vapour particles, delivering nicotine content more efficiently for increased satisfaction. Since no wires are heated to produce vapour, "dry hits" and burnt flavours are eliminated from the vaping experience. Additionally, the lower working temperature of the ultrasonic process reduces potential toxin emission and maintains the chemical stability of the e-liquid.

Increasingly, smokers are looking for less harmful alternatives to combustible tobacco. SURGE Vapor hopes that their new approach to vaping technology can maximise harm reduction while increasing satisfaction.

SURGE Vapor's first device is made for new vapers, with a lightweight design, automatic draw activation and pre-filled ultrasonic pods. The device launches with six flavours, which have been specifically developed to pair with ultrasonic technology.

In a statement, SURGE Vapor said: "Our mission was to create new vaping technology, which advances tobacco harm reduction and maximises satisfaction. After years of research and development, this is now a reality. We are excited for vapers around the world to experience the next generation of vaping with SURGE."

You can find more information about Surge at surgevapor.com.

I hope that other manufacturers will soon copy their design and make the refillable models that we could use with Quinton water.

I hope that other manufacturers will soon copy their design and make the refillable models that we could use with Quinton water.

Apparently, there already is such a device on the market: Usonicig Zip Pod System Review - A 'Coil Free' Ultrasonic Vape - Ecigclick

Now, this device generally received bad reviews, not because it is a bad product but because the user experience is bad. But I think that's only because the reviewers are using this device with the usual nicotine liquids, which is a bad idea because this device produces a much lower temperatures (150-160C) than other devices, which is a much lower temperature than a boiling point in usual nicotine liquids. You can find the BP temperatures of nicotine liquids here: Boiling points of the propylene glycol + glycerol system at 1 atmosphere pressure: 188.6–292 °C without and with added water or nicotine

So the nicotine liquids for this device would have to add water to their VG/PG mix to lower the BP. But that means that this device would be great for those who would want to inhale just the water.

Covid-19 pandemic may soon be over, but this might be useful for future pandemics. Here are a few articles that recommend inhalation with alkaline water against respiratory infections (you can find links to other articles inside these three):

I haven't finished the entire thread, but I have been having sciatica/low back pain and would like to try injecting some Quinton for targeted healing.

I've never done self-injection before. I would like to use the short 4 mm insulin needles, as reaching the low back area and attempting intramuscular with a larger needle seems awkward or even a little dangerous to me.

I've gathered that I need to get both the needles and syringes. I don't know if the insulin needles will only fit on insulin pens? Or are they universal, and will they fit on any syringe? Can anyone advise on what I need to purchase in order to start this experiment?

On amazon, I've found packs of 1/2 inch needles, which seem too big, but also 0.3 inch (7.5 mm) with syringes included. Would those be safe enough to use for subcutaneous self-injections on my low back?

I haven't finished the entire thread, but I have been having sciatica/low back pain and would like to try injecting some Quinton for targeted healing.

I've never done self-injection before. I would like to use the short 4 mm insulin needles, as reaching the low back area and attempting intramuscular with a larger needle seems awkward or even a little dangerous to me.

I've gathered that I need to get both the needles and syringes. I don't know if the insulin needles will only fit on insulin pens? Or are they universal, and will they fit on any syringe? Can anyone advise on what I need to purchase in order to start this experiment?

On amazon, I've found packs of 1/2 inch needles, which seem too big, but also 0.3 inch (7.5 mm) with syringes included. Would those be safe enough to use for subcutaneous self-injections on my low back?

From my own experience and because it concerns the low back area, instead of syringes you'd better use "Quinton plasma octopus" or some similar product for percutaneous hydrotomy injections (a few very small needles at once), see here : Hydrotomie Percutanee | Dr Schmitz, partly in English...

I've been trying this treatment as well for my chronic hives (idiopathic uticaria), which I've had every day since the beginning of December of last year. I've posted about it starting here. As mentioned, there's really not a whole lot available in English on the Quinton treatments, but I used the Oceanplasma website, which overlaps with the pdf that Chu provided. It provides some basic instructions and dosages for different conditions. It's useful to read through because there are some contraindications and additional measures that are important. I also got my 'isotonic plasma' from their retail shop, and I'm pretty sure it is the same lab that Gaby mentioned since they state there is no pyrogenic or pathogenic substances found in the test reports they have done.

There isn't any place I can go in the US for this treatment, but I do have a trusted friend who is able and willing to do the injections. The first interesting thing is that when I had the first treatment I had also just gotten poison ivy as well, to which I'm severely allergic. When I get it I can feel it internally and it spreads very badly. After getting the treatment, I only had it for one full day. That has never happened for me. I took loads of vitamin C as well, and I'm thinking it may have had a synergistic effect with the ocean plasma.

For my first treatment I had subcutaneous injections along my spine with very tiny needles used for insulin. It's a light prick in the skin and it wasn't at all bad. I used isotonic seawater (which is cold filtered sea water diluted with mineral water, not distilled water). The other form of 'ocean plasma' is the hypertonic seawater, which isn't diluted. There are some contraindications for skin issues, so I need to use the diluted form and do smaller amounts. The subcutaneous injections can only be done in small amounts for each shot. So there were a high number of injections. I didn't feel any stinging or anything like that (aside from the mild pinch from the needle). This option seems ideal over others. The website mentions that subcutaneous, intravenous, or intramuscular injections can be done. It can also be taken orally. A few hours after the first treatment I did feel a bit dizzy and feverish for about an hour or two. I do a 20 ml treatment every other day and just had my third treatment last night. So far, I do experience waves of fairly strong fatigue, even on the days I don't have a treatment.

After the first treatment, I wanted to try an intramuscular injection, since that only required two shots. My work schedule has been pretty busy, so there wasn't much time for for the subcutaneous injections. I was warned it could be painful. About four hours after the first intramuscular shots, I did feel a bit of soreness. The pain itself was about a 4 out of 10 with 10 being the worst, however it was constant so that made it about a 6. The following day the pain from the injection was gone. Other than that, I didn't feel any burning or stinging from the injected fluid. That said, I'd like to do the subcutaneous injections whenever possible.

May I ask what size syringes you used for the 20 mL injections?

Apparently, there already is such a device on the market: Usonicig Zip Pod System Review -
Apparently, there already is such a device on the market: Usonicig Zip Pod System Review - A 'Coil Free' Ultrasonic Vape - Ecigclick

Now, this device generally received bad reviews, not because it is a bad product but because the user experience is bad. But I think that's only because the reviewers are using this device with the usual nicotine liquids, which is a bad idea because this device produces a much lower temperatures (150-160C) than other devices, which is a much lower temperature than a boiling point in usual nicotine liquids. You can find the BP temperatures of nicotine liquids here: Boiling points of the propylene glycol + glycerol system at 1 atmosphere pressure: 188.6–292 °C without and with added water or nicotine

So the nicotine liquids for this device would have to add water to their VG/PG mix to lower the BP. But that means that this device would be great for those who would want to inhale just the water.

A 'Coil Free' Ultrasonic Vape - Ecigclick

Hi Persej, I wanted to ask if you finally decided to try the Quinton water in the vape you suggested and if so what results did you get? I don't smoke and have never vaped but would be interested in doing some direct to lung inhalations by that means.

Hi Persej, I wanted to ask if you finally decided to try the Quinton water in the vape you suggested and if so what results did you get? I don't smoke and have never vaped but would be interested in doing some direct to lung inhalations by that means
A nebulizer would be useful for that, although not as portable as a vaper.

A nebulizer would be useful for that, although not as portable as a vaper.
Yes, I had thought about the nebulizer as a first choice, from what I have read in the thread it works well, however I realize that in the way of breathing - "vape" there is a more direct path in which the liquid reaches the lung... so if anyone has tried it I would be interested to know if it is worth the expense and be willing to do it.
Vaping Style: Mouth To Lung (MTL)

Back
Top Bottom